Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,031 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose (3324 Views)

Breaking News : Tiwa Savage Blackmailer Arrested FULL DETAILS / What It Takes To Be A Gigolo / I'm Available For A Gigolo Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Nonexisting1: 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
Onceavictim:
You can see a curse is following you when you graduated with 2nd class upper in Accounting since 2018 and still doing menial job of 40k, 25k grin. You will never excel above this because you are an Ingrate

Despite we are thesame age mate, it will take you several years to achieve what I have achieved in life unless you become serious with your life and stopped been an Ingrate to your helpers. Your rich uncle that tried helping you, you later insulted him and he chased you out of his hotel where you were formerly working as accountant. Remember you told me all your life history

I knew you for just 2months and 3weeks but I have done for you what someone you've known for years never did for you because of my generosity. But you planned to turn me to your slave just because you see that I am hardworking and making my own money. You have never lasted in a job for 2 months. Dem dey always pursue you because of the curse following you and you are too pompous and arrogant claiming Alpha male without shish in your pocket. Na your mama still dey feed you even till now. Tufiakwa
What did this one smoke? Come, na me fucck you?

2 Likes

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Nonexisting1: 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
Onceavictim:

You that nearly wanted to commit suicide because I told you to Bleep off. I stopped giving you money and told you I want to face my home and accept christ. I was the one that dumped you bastard. You can't even boast of a thousand naira in your account. I would have let lekki yahoo boys use you for ritual that night you were stranded and crying for me on phone that I should help you. I still sent you money to lodge in hotel and what did you use to pay me back? You told my husband so many lies that you slept with me grin something you never did. What saved me was that my husband knew I can't do it because I will die in the process according to his village traditional right. You don't fvck another man if you marry from my husband's family. I swear you will never find helper again in your life for trying to destroy my home
This one na mental case. So you don't even know the man that fuucked you silly. Wait a minute, how many men are we talking of here?
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Nonexisting1: 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2022
Onceavictim:

Ogun kill you and your generation. Did I mention you in any of my comment
You came here to attack me with this moniker. I am still better than that your mother supporting your excesses. Olorun ma ba ti e je ni
Oloshi Oloriburuku
It pain you I am still riding my husband dick
He knew he caused it and he forgave me
Go and hug transformer the son of olosho mother
See married olosho cursing someone. Go and dump this frustrations on the young man that fuccked you. Shameless being. I wonder how you look at your children knowing fully well you have failed them as mother. Tomorrow, another useless man will fucck you silly and you will come here to cry again. I wish I know the nigga that did this to you, he deserve a bottle of red wine. You praise yourself for the little you've achieved. You think everyone here is on the same level with the useless boys you spread leg for. Smelly thing.
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
What did this one smoke? Come, na me fucck you?
Your generation can not fvck me

2 Likes

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
See married olosho cursing someone. Go and dump this frustrations on the young man that fuccked you. Shameless being. I wonder how you look at your children knowing fully well you have failed them as mother. Tomorrow, another useless man will fucck you silly and you will come here to cry again. I wish I know the nigga that did this to you, he deserve a bottle of red wine. You praise yourself for the little you've achieved. You think everyone here is on the same level with the useless boys you spread leg for. Smelly thing.
You will remain useless for the rest of your miserable life. Abeg I mention you for my Comment? Why judge me? If you have ever made a mistake in your life and judging me , then you will die before 2023. Oloriburuku omo ale

2 Likes

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
where did I mention he bleeped me? So sexchatting and sending nude means I fvcked him. Ogun go kill you bastard. Please point it out in any of my comment where I said he fvcked or it will never be well with you. I am waiting
Animal

4 Likes

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
I can boldly beat my chest and say no man has climbed me since I married my husband. The only crime I committed was send nude and sexchatting and you have no right to judge me. Let God do that. If it sure for your mother let her beat her chest and say no man has climbed her since she married your father
You no go die better

3 Likes

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Nonexisting1: 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2022
Onceavictim:

You will remain useless for the rest of your miserable life. Abeg I mention you for my Comment? Why judge me? If you have ever made a mistake in your life and judging me , then you will die before 2023. Oloriburuku omo ale
Wishing my moniker dead is being stupid because I doubt if you're not HIV positive already going by the rate at which you spread legs. I only pity your husband. Make sure you don't share razor with your innocent children I take God beg you. Idiota cheap prostitute full of STDs. Carry your smelly pussy out of this place.
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Wishing my moniker dead is being stupid because I doubt if you're not HIV positive already going by the rate at which you spread legs. I only pity your husband. Make sure you don't share razor with your innocent children I take God beg you. Idiota cheap prostitute full of STDs. Carry your smelly pussy out of this place.
I can't contact hiv because you can't contact it from sexchatting. Bloody fool. You will sure die before December for putting mouth in something you nothing about . Dead walking corpe

Shey na your useless papa I spread leg for? Let him come and say it o

The person behind this moniker will die before December. Go and prepare your grave

2 Likes

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Nonexisting1: 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2022
Onceavictim:
I can boldly beat my chest and say no man has climbed me since I married my husband. The only crime I committed was send nude and sexchatting and you have no right to judge me. Let God do that. If it sure for your mother let her beat her chest and say no man has climbed her since she married your father
You no go die better
Tell that lie to the dumb you married. He better have DNA test done on his children because chances are that every man you've come in contact with have fuccked you except if he doesn't like fuccking smelly pussies like yours.
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Tell that lie to the dumb you married. He better have DNA test done on his children because chances are that every man you've come in contact with have fuccked you except if he doesn't like fuccking smelly pussies like yours.
Tell your useless papa to go and do dna because your mama na olosho grin

1 Like

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
small boys dey Bleep your useless mama everywhere. You be confirm bastard. No man has ever seem my unclothedness since I married my husband so go ask your olosho mama who your useless father is. Your useless mother toto dey smelly.
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Nonexisting1: 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
Onceavictim:

I can't contact hiv because you can't contact it from sexchatting. Bloody fool. You will sure die before December for putting mouth in something you nothing about . Dead walking corpe
Come and kill me, fool. You idiots come here to throw allegations against people who can't defend themselves and you expect us to believe your lies. Name the young man's moniker, you can't but you are here fooling yourself. Again, your husband needs to have DNA test done on his children and he should also run STDs test on himself because he is married to a cheap prostitute.
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Come and kill me, fool. You idiots come here to throw allegations against people who can't defend themselves and you expect us to believe your lies. Name the young man's moniker, you can't but you are here fooling yourself. Again, your husband needs to have DNA test done on his children and he should also run STDs test on himself because he is married to a cheap prostitute.
grin grin you go see na. All your household get STD. Including your ashawo mama and your Oloriburuku father.

Ogun go kill you tiran tiran

I better pass your mama wey no dey husband house grin grin grin

He no ho ever better for you unless I mentioned you I was the one that abused you first
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Nonexisting1: 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
Onceavictim:
small boys dey Bleep your useless mama everywhere. You be confirm bastard. No man has ever seem my unclothedness since I married my husband so go ask your olosho mama who your useless father is. Your useless mother toto dey smelly.
Continue crying and telling no one in particular that you haven't fuccked outside your marriage as if anyone cares to believe your lies. Continue searching facebook for lowlifes to fucck you. I'm sure your husband has his suspicion already and is waiting for the right time to strike. Your secrets will soon be out. Men don't forgive olosho wives, don't be deceived.
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Continue crying and telling no one in particular that you haven't fuccked outside your marriage as if anyone cares to believe your lies. Continue searching facebook for lowlifes to fucck you. I'm sure your husband has his suspicion already and is waiting for the right time to strike. Your secrets will soon be out. Men don't forgive olosho wives, don't be deceived.

grin just as your olosho mama. Eeyah go and jump into the river. Recently he just bought me a car and gave me more money for my business. I still dey ride his dick grin
But I pity your olosho mama. Na beg she dey beg small boys to Bleep her before she eat. Tufiakwa
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Nonexisting1: 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2022
Onceavictim:
grin grin you go see na. All your household get STD. Including your ashawo mama and your Oloriburuku father.

Ogun go kill you tiran tiran

I better pass your mama wey no dey husband house grin grin grin

He no ho ever better for you unless I mentioned you I was the one that abused you first
Continue crying, I'm enjoying it. This is how you will cry the day your husband calls your both families to expose you and announce that he is no longer interested. If you think he is not aware, then you're a bigger fool that you have ever thought.

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Continue crying, I'm enjoying it. This is how you will cry the day your husband calls your both families to expose you and announce that he is no longer interested. If you think he is not aware, then you're a bigger fool that you have ever thought.
if you run, ogun go kill you. Go and tell your olosho mama say she be the biggest fool in the universe. And remember to tell your irresponsible father too

Eeyah my husband love me now more than before. Reason why he got me my dream car 2 months ago grin
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Nonexisting1: 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
Onceavictim:

grin just as your olosho mama. Eeyah go and jump into the river. Recently he just bought me a car and gave me more money for my business. I still dey ride his dick grin
But I pity your olosho mama. Na beg she dey beg small boys to Bleep her before she eat. Tufiakwa
He is only preparing for the slaughter. If not for his children, you would have been history by now. Olosho kobo kobo. By the way, you mind sharing the pictures of the car? grin
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
He is only preparing for the slaughter. If not for his children, you would have been history by now. Olosho kobo kobo
Just the way ritualist go slaughter your useless mama and all your siblings so you can cry for months grin

I better pass your mama o. Your mama just dey do olosho without seeing kobo. Na indomie and 100naira bread dem dey talk fvck her grin
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Nonexisting1: 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2022
Onceavictim:
if you run, ogun go kill you. Go and tell your olosho mama say she be the biggest fool in the universe. And remember to tell your irresponsible father too

Eeyah my husband love me now more than before. Reason why he got me my dream car 2 months ago grin
Na so. Keep deceiving yourself. He bought you aeroplane too. Olosho kobo kobo. See person wey speead leg for lowlifes talking her husband loving her. Talk about foolishness
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
He is only preparing for the slaughter. If not for his children, you would have been history by now. Olosho kobo kobo. By the way, you mind sharing the pictures of the car? grin
So that you will carry your armed robber gang and come and snatch it. Oloriburuku
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Na so. Keep deceiving yourself. He bought you aeroplane too. Olosho kobo kobo. See person wey speead leg for lowlifes talking her husband loving her. Talk about foolishness
Ntoorr

As he dey pain you, he dey sweet me grin.

I sha better pass your ashawo mama grin grin

Ogun and sopona go kill you grin

You dey put mouth for wetin no concern you. Ofo lo ma shey. You will remain useless for the rest of your entire life.

2 Likes

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Nonexisting1: 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2022
Onceavictim:

Just the way ritualist go slaughter your useless mama and all your siblings so you can cry for months grin

I better pass your mama o. Your mama just dey do olosho without seeing kobo. Na indomie and 100naira bread dem dey talk fvck her grin
They will soon make your pussy excrete maggots. Useless boys that go about Babalawos houses looking for money, na them you dey open legs for. Well your pussy is smelling already, no one will notice anyway.
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
They will soon make your pussy excrete maggots. Useless boys that go about Babalawos houses looking for money, na them you dey open legs for. Well your pussy is smelling already, no one will notice anyway.

Just as your mama pussy is oozing out with maggort. Ayanma, so disgusting.

Broke animal. Go and jump into the lagoon grin

I sha no open leg for you abi? Go and die o grin

From this night you will start experiencing failure in your life for putting mouth for wetin no concern you

I made my post peacefully addressing married women like me so they won't send nude or sexchat to anybody
You came out from your grave and start insulting me.

Failure and disappointment is yours from this night
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Nonexisting1: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
Onceavictim:

So that you will carry your armed robber gang and come and snatch it. Oloriburuku
Lamba. grin
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Lamba. grin
You no say nobody get bicycle for your lineage so I am not surprised that you are surprised
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Nonexisting1: 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
Onceavictim:

Just as your mama pussy is oozing out with maggort. Ayanma, so disgusting.

Broke animal. Go and jump into the lagoon grin

I sha no open leg for you abi? Go and die o grin

From this night you will start experiencing failure in your life for putting mouth for wetin no concern you

I made my post peacefully addressing married women like me so they won't send nude or sexchat to anybody
You came out from your grave and start insulting me.

Failure and disappointment is yours from this night
Oh shut up. Foolish married woman with no iota of respect for her marriage, husband and children is cursing someone. You defiled your marital vows and yet you're looking for who to curse when you're already cursed. Idiot
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Zanzibar1: 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
Onceavictim:

God forbid I go back to my vomit
I am now a changed person and have given my life to christ
I am just trying to let married women here to know so they won't fall a victim because I saw him sending his phone number to rozzross to message him

Let who has ears, let her hear

Mention his name or moniker or remain silent forever
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Oh shut up. Foolish married woman with no iota of respect for her marriage, husband and children is cursing someone. You defiled your marital vows and yet you're looking for who to curse when you're already cursed. Idiot
How is that your business dead corpse? Who the hell are you to judge me bastard? We are humans and bound to make mistakes. I learnt from my mistake and decided to warn others and you came here attacking me. Like how is my marriage your business?

Peace will be far from you bastard

2 Likes

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Nonexisting1: 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
Onceavictim:

You no say nobody get bicycle for your lineage so I am not surprised that you are surprised
Yes I know. No one in my family get even oreinary wheelbarrow sef but na you get aeroplane. Yinmu. grin
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2022
Zanzibar1:

Mention his name or moniker or remain silent forever
It is in my first or second post. I am not even addressing it again. I have already passed my message to anyone that want to listen but wetin concern that animal above me that is insulting me. Ogun will kill him sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The New Religion That Is Taking Over The World. / See How Karma Paid This Lady Back After Defrauding Her Ex And Later Dumped Him / How Do I Go On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.