Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine (49155 Views)

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
Sack am Shap-Shap cool
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
Kindly tell her what you did and the result. Let her know from the onset that you are not taking any negative action but insist on knowing the true father of the son. You need to know the real father of the son for your future personal safety and security.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by macrodata(m): 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
If you don't know what to do, wait till the child grows up and the biological father comes to collect his child. Then you will be left with no options in the the first place than to do what you could've done today.

Weldone sir.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by judedwriter(m): 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:
Been married for over 5 years now and ever since my wife gave birth to my first child, I've been suspecting that it's not my child due to no sense of resemblance.

I finally did a DNA test but unfortunately the result shows that I'm not the father of my first child. No doubt my wife loves me so much and honestly she has done a lot, sacrificed alot for me.

My conscience never allowed me to end the marriage because honestly she is a good wife one could ever ask for though she has her bad sides.

Since the result came out, I never told her or confronted her because I'm very very certain that once I confront her the marriage will end cos alot will happen but everyday once I see the boy and remember, I get so angry but after some time when we are all playing as a family I will forget.

I still do everything a father could do for his son. Honestly it's not easy to forget about everything.

What do you advise me to do guys?

It's a deep one o.

Love covers a multitude of sins.

If you genuinely love your wife, forgive and forget. Embrace the child as your stepchild.

But if your love isn't strong enough, Let her go.

Love is the foundation of any marriage. Don't marry anyone until you are sure you deeply love that person and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by GboyegaD(m): 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
Bring it up to her notice, hear her side and watch for body cues to know if she is aware. That should be the starting point for other discussions. It takes sperm to be a father but love to be a dad. See if you can love him like the other children. If you can, let it be the secret between you both.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Ivimmanuel: 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
It is evil to give man's child to an another man. Why won't she good when shes carrying that kind of secret. Firebox say; Na all of us be ashawo If I cheat on you I'm sorry And if you cheat on me no worry. You where sleeping with her when both of you were not married and she was doing same with another man. Both of you are guilty but know that the evil you don't deal with today will hunt you tomorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by maasoap(m): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

I still do everything a father could do for his son. Honestly it's not easy to forget about everything.

Like I told the guy whose wife gave him a kid (last born) that doesn't belong to him (the wife got pregnant when he left her for about seven months), I will give you the same advice.
Don't take a hasty decision, take your time before you decide what to do about it. But remember, people who have their own biological kids still adopt other kids.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Vopimashh: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
V
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by CaptainAyub: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
advanceDNA:

Keeping multiple sex patners even to the time of marriage...this generation and lack of sexual discipline na 5&6...
The next phrase from them now will be "paternity fraud does not mean she wont be a good wife" grin

Most of them hoe around as single girls.
Then immediately they get pregnant, they look for the unfortunate most viable/well-to-do man to pin the pregnancy on.

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by TheAlchemist: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
A child calls you father for more than 4 years and you still went to do a DNA test... I dont understand.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Flukey: 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:
Been married for over 5 years now and ever since my wife gave birth to my first child, I've been suspecting that it's not my child due to no sense of resemblance.

I finally did a DNA test but unfortunately the result shows that I'm not the father of my first child. No doubt my wife loves me so much and honestly she has done a lot, sacrificed alot for me.

My conscience never allowed me to end the marriage because honestly she is a good wife one could ever ask for though she has her bad sides.

Since the result came out, I never told her or confronted her because I'm very very certain that once I confront her the marriage will end cos alot will happen but everyday once I see the boy and remember, I get so angry but after some time when we are all playing as a family I will forget.

Did you snatch her from a poor lonely before marriage or did she tell you she was single when you met her?

How did you meet your wife? Perhaps, this should be able to help.

Let's reason together Man...

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by GboyegaD(m): 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
advanceDNA:

Keeping multiple sex patners even to the time of marriage...this generation and lack of sexual discipline na 5&6...
The next phrase from them now will be "paternity fraud does not mean she wont be a good wife" grin

When we keep encouraging testing before you buy, what do you expect? The way one person tests is the way others are testing the same product and this goes for both genders.

4 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Advancedman(m): 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

@bold show your are not serious.

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by LastProphet: 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

Play along since she's worth it, most first Borns are like that because that's the period before full commitment. Get another child and other children. Wait for 10 years then re-evaluate again. That boy might be the one that will love you more than your own children - such is the irony of life. He might end up being the one that will take your name places, as far as your wife remains good quietly forget about it. Life is a torture despite what fooools tell you or you hear on TV, get used to it

3 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by maasoap(m): 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
TheAlchemist:
A child calls you father for more than 4 years and you still went to do a DNA test... I dont understand.

That's because he has always had a doubt, it's good that the doubt has been cleared. He can still be the dad to that kid after clearing the doubt. Adopted child grin grin grin
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Diligent1(f): 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Useless fake story
You better believe it, I have seen a doctor who captured his wife with a man in action, the doctor had to run DNA test on his 3 children only to discover that it is only one out of the three that is his own.
When the secret leaked out, the woman commit suicide.

What surprised me was that the woman looked descent, you will never think she can involve in adultery.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Oyiboman69: 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Oga no bastard in marriage joor

The woman you paid bride price on and the children from such marriage are yours

You paid for all expenses during pregnancy, paid for school fees and upkeep from your hard earned money

If anybody tells you nonsense or come to claim your Son kill him with matchet and claim he is a kidnapper

Tell your wife you know the truth and if she ever dare tell anyone she's dead

Your wife gives you happiness and joy and also sacrifice for you... Don't let anyone or anything steal your joy

then someone whom the wife will support will come out and claim the child when he's old.....

2 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by tabaralph: 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
[quote author=Meektunz post=117869548]Been married for over 5 years now and ever since my wife gave birth to my first child, I've been suspecting that it's not my child due to no sense of resemblance.

Hhmm trust dear it will still come back to hunt you sinner

What do you advise me to do guys?[/quote

Hhmm this is deep but trust me it’s coming back to hunt and hurt you sooner or later, if you take the child as yours what of if she already informed the biological father and they are both playing you, mind you this lady will do it again and again, my advice is that let her know your findings and you both agree on the way forward, as for me training a KNOWN bastard is a NO NO FOR ME.. I come in peace
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by AfroKnight: 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
E say “she is a good wife”

Hello Mr Olodo, a good wife cannot give you another man’s child to raise. Open your sense.

You have to decide if you want to raise another man’s son or not. And stand by your decision.

Remember, if you forgive a woman for infidelity, she will make you regret everyday of your life. Also, your life is not safe once the secret is out. Protect yourself as soon as you tell her people and your people. To poison husband no dey hard women these days.

Once you expose a woman as a hœ, she will come after your life.

8 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Flukey: 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
Jayrockk:
Do away with her and move on with your life
Is that how you treat such challenges?
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Ifakiland(m): 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

What do we advice as how na....sebi you've decided to be a mumu and raise anoda man's child for an adulterous wife....wetin make we talk again....simp. calling u a simp is even making the word simp sound like a honorable title....stupid man

4 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Konjiboii: 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
Does the mother name happen to be precious?

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by gassbee: 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
As long as no one is contesting dat child with you doing a dna is totally unecessary
You av done a dna test n now u cant sleep peacefully n u av started developing HBP.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by grandstar(m): 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz

He that is showing favor to the lowly one is lending to jehovah and he will repay (Read 19:17). The lowly one is that innocent child.

If you show others mercy, mercy will be shown back to you.

What's most important now is that your wife isn't cheating and has no plans to. As long as she's faithful to you, be silent about it. Just keep loving the kid.

However, once he is 18, I would advise you open up to his mother that you've always known but for the sake of the family and the boy, you've kept silent.

The mum should have the task of divulging it to him. The mum should let him know that's you've known for a very long time. Whether she does it when he's 18 or older is left to her.

The child would have massive respect and love for you. You will be worth more than a 1,000 fathers to him

I watched an episode of paternity court on YouTube. The mum had introduced a man to her grown up daughter that an ex lover of hers was actually her biological father and not the one that raised her.

She refused to believe it and that's why they appeared at the court. The lady asked why her so call father is interested in her now after she's grown up. I remember her telling him "you can't push me on a swing no more". Literally saying I am no longer a little.

When the results came out that this new guy was actually her biological daughter, she had a meltdown. It was too much for her to take.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by advanceDNA: 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
Firstcitizen:

Where is he buried so we can erect a statue on his grave? RIP to the guyman cheesy

Lol.... u be comedian
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Hafis1(m): 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
You all blaming the woman. Have you ask yourself if the baby was swap at the hospital � during delivery? Look at men talking as if she got herself pregnant, is it not another guy like you slept with her knowing fully well she's a married woman. Lets assume the baby was not swap.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by ppogba: 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
meetme01:

You are a Man.

My advice, we all have dark secrets in life. You will still tell her in future. I can't advise when,I believe the time will come.

The easiest thing to give is advise. So easy to give than money or even love.

Do you think it will be easy seeing, spending on and living with a child that is not yours for a long haul? Omo, forget story. It is easier said than done.

2 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by esere826: 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
Maynman:

If she can do it within 5 years of marriage, why can’t she do it again?
Your legally married wife is having unprotected sex till the extent of getting pregnant.

1) What if the child is same age as the marriage? Many people double date while single. Doesn't make it right, but it's a fact.
2) In relationships, everything boils down to what each partner can manage. Some people manage being beaten, some manage a poor partner, some manage a cheating one, some manage a dull one, and likewise they are also managed.

If you weigh your happiness against your sadness in your partnership, if your happiness is greater, why stop it? If your sadness is more, why stay?

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by rabiudon: 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
Hope the Poster has checked for STDs

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by MadamExcellency: 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
Savedday:
It the the love that she has for you that make her brought another man's child for you. As the good woman that she is, she is sharing her kpekus up and down.

Chai! What a mumu man?

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless and evil. All of them.

Nobody has asked if the op is impotent or not. The story is not complete.

If the op is impotent then maybe, the woman wanted a child of her blood instead of adoption.

Men should stop transmitting their curses to their innocent wives.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Flukey: 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
AfroKnight:
E say “she is a good wife”

Hello Mr Olodo, a good wife cannot give you another man’s child to raise. Open your sense.

You have to decide if you want to raise another man’s son or not. And stand by your decision.

Remember, if you forgive a woman for infidelity, she will make you regret everyday of your life. Also, your life is not safe once the secret is out. Protect yourself as soon as you tell her people and your people. To poison husband no dey hard women these days.

Once you expose a woman as a hœ, she will come after your life.

If this lady happens to be your sister or relation, i bet this would never be your reply.

This man needs cogent and fundamental ideas from married couples or even young adults!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed / This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) / He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.