Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine (49467 Views)

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by maasoap(m): 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
advanceDNA:

I read a story of a man that did DNA test but never told the wife he knew the first child wasnt his till he died......but she found out he knew from his will because he ddnt give the wife and the first born any part of his money and properties.

He simply raised the woman's wickedness to power 2. I can't do such
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by tunde1200(m): 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
My 10kobo advise too bro...!
general111:
Calm down...
One day this thing will hunt you if you dont deal with it now.
Tell her peacefully and try to let her know that you still love her and would love this to be a secret between both of you..
Once she hears that you want to make it a family secret, she will get soft and begin to confess.
Then you can properly forgive her and move on...

Besides, i think she has really been good to you, else this would have been a good reason to leave her.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by grandstar(m): 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
huptin:
You should never have done the DNA in the first place..it makes no sense.

The truth will set you free
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by AdviserGeneral: 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:
Been married for over 5 years now and ever since my wife gave birth to my first child, I've been suspecting that it's not my child due to no sense of resemblance.

I finally did a DNA test but unfortunately the result shows that I'm not the father of my first child. No doubt my wife loves me so much and honestly she has done a lot, sacrificed alot for me.

My conscience never allowed me to end the marriage because honestly she is a good wife one could ever ask for though she has her bad sides.

Since the result came out, I never told her or confronted her because I'm very very certain that once I confront her the marriage will end cos alot will happen but everyday once I see the boy and remember, I get so angry but after some time when we are all playing as a family I will forget.

I still do everything a father could do for his son. Honestly it's not easy to forget about everything.

What do you advise me to do guys?

You need to sit down with your wife and let her know that you are aware that the boy is not yours. Your wife knows deep down her that the boy is not your biological son. Talk things out with her, and don't end the marriage. See the boy as your son (adopted son). If you continue to bottle it up, your anger against the boy will continue to grow unknowingly. Remember that the boy is innocent of her mother's deed.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Goodluckzzz: 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
Read an article where a man did DNA test and came out he wasn't the father. The woman denied having an affair and a friend of hers suggested she also do the test. The test came out negative she wasn't the mother. Had to go to the hospital, only to find out their child was swapped.

So if you trust her ask her to tell you if she ever cheated on you before you got married I guess you can tell if she's lying. Ask her when she's in her happy mode or when she never expected. Hopefully she might not have time to cook up a lie.

If you feel she's telling you the truth you might tell her you got message from someone that the first child is not yours. Look at her facial expressions. And tell her you want to do DNA test and...

I don try somebody can continue from there.

3 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by 1Sharon(f): 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
Talk true, do you financially depend on her?

Why would you not confront a cheat, who does this?
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Tfx1: 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
Really
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by mecuries(m): 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
if you weren't ready for the outcome,why did you do the test?......you've only ended up hurting yourself and your mental wellbeing
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by samsam2019: 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:
Been married for over 5 years now and ever since my wife gave birth to my first child, I've been suspecting that it's not my child due to no sense of resemblance.

I finally did a DNA test but unfortunately the result shows that I'm not the father of my first child. No doubt my wife loves me so much and honestly she has done a lot, sacrificed alot for me.

My conscience never allowed me to end the marriage because honestly she is a good wife one could ever ask for though she has her bad sides.

Since the result came out, I never told her or confronted her because I'm very very certain that once I confront her the marriage will end cos alot will happen but everyday once I see the boy and remember, I get so angry but after some time when we are all playing as a family I will forget.

I still do everything a father could do for his son. Honestly it's not easy to forget about everything.

see how person pikin de reason. Person remove pant for another man carry the pikin give you to shelter, feed and train but according to your simp mind she's a good woman? Perhaps that what you deserve for being what you are.

But if na me I no go tell her anything, na to just kill her trowey her body
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by jeromestarks: 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

In life, some people are created to work for others: they're born slaves. Others are created to be worked for: they're born kings.

You're one of the people born slaves.
If not, why will you give your inheritance to a child who isn't yours?
You're not thinking of the future at all.
Why would you say a woman who pinned another man's child on you is a good woman?
I tell you the truth, when all chips are down, that "good" woman will kill you for the father of that child.

Op, tell. Let the marriage scatter. Better. Women are out here in their numbers. Don't let one satchet water make you think there is no ocean.

Maybe there shouldn't be marriage between you two in the first place.

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by tknyskny(m): 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2022
The child deserves to his biological father
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by klonboi: 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2022
That's the reason why she has been very good towards you na, because she's aware !

You better talk things out now!
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by advanceDNA: 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
GboyegaD:

When we keep encouraging testing before you buy, what do you expect? The way one person tests is the way others are testing the same product and this goes for both genders.

Testing or no testing.....this is just wickedness
If a woman knows shes fvcking multiple men together ....the possibility not knowing who the father of a hild is is high...she should tell the man she married....

I read a case in brazil...the babe fcked two men on the same day...she called for paternity test herself cos she knew it can be anyone....turns out both men are the father of twins she had..
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by ppogba: 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
GboyegaD:
Bring it up to her notice, hear her side and watch for body cues to know if she is aware. That should be the starting point for other discussions. It takes sperm to be a father but love to be a dad. See if you can love him like the other children. If you can, let it be the secret between you both.

Eskis sir,
* Every woman knows the father of their child. The owner of their pregnancy.
If you are to base your decision on the " body cues'" of a woman, I am short of what to say. WOMAN.

With due respect sir, . maybe you need to live with women longer
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Konjiboii: 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
Tell her you impregnated someone and from her reaction you should know what to do

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by nnadychuks(m): 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

I say make I ask u op…
If u see dat woman unclothedness ur preeq go fit stand? Cos I no understand why emotions go Dey drive man thinking.

2 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by chinchum(m): 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
@meektunz What if she is still cheating? Some ladies still sleep around in marriage even with a front of a "good woman" in marriage.

Was the confirmed cheating during courtship or marriage?

Do you have other kid(s)? If yes, conduct a DNA test irrespective of perceived resemblance.

2 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by jeromestarks: 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
blinking001:
Dear Op you know what? You're the most foolish nairalander of the year 2022. I hope you enjoy and cherish this award with all your heart and soul. Thanks.
Straight!
He's too stupid. Maybe he too is a bastard that's why he could tolerate a bastard in his family.

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by alizma: 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

First of all I want to commend you for your level of maturity in handling the issue, I pray that God will continue to guide you on how to handle it to the end. You have shown a great sense of maturity such that I believe you will do the right thing at the end.
I also believe that you understand very well that what is right thing to Mr A may not be the right to to the entire community.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by ogbonti: 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Women are the only creatures on this planet who can kneel down, cry their eyes out and still be lying to you. Know this and know peace.

This I have seen.

They are not crying because they love you BUT that tears is that they are feeling dumb that you caught them in the act - and what they stand to lose when you leave their sorry as. s

When women cry- men are in a hurry to take the victory lap that she is crying because she loves him, women know within them they are crying because their mugu is about to leave - so that tears is meant to recapture him and tie him down so he won’t use his brain

know this and know peace!
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Fofo2014: 4:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
What you’re passing through is really not easy but challenges are better confronted. My advise is that you should sit down with your wife and discuss your discovery. Assure her of your respect , love and willingness to adopt the child and remain in the marriage. However, she owe you an explanation in order for your heart to heal. I plead with you to make it a family secret for the interest of your union.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Crownmixbj: 4:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
Seems juju is working on you…MR ABRAHAM ���
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by litaninja(m): 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2022
Lmao. Your wife loves you but is running paternity scam on your head?
lmao.

Meektunz:

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Kajaard: 4:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
blinking001:
Dear Op you know what? You're the most foolish nairalander of the year 2022. I hope you enjoy and cherish this award with all your heart and soul. Thanks.

Well we need to put it to vote first, because we have lots of foolish nairalanders here.

But he is definitely in the top 10 sha cheesy
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Eriokanmi: 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

Accept the boy. You never can tell what he'd become tomorrow. Let me share a true life story with you. It happened in my family, maternal side. I wouldn't tell of the circumstances that surrounded his birth. Its not necessary. Today, he's the bread winner of the family. He's very wealthy. The woman knew but the husband didn't, till tomorrow. The couple are both old now 76, and 86 years respectively. The day i got to know from my mum,I was amazed. The woman told her.

In as much as I can't defend infidelity, some things happen in controversial ways. What I can suggest you do is, call your wife and start by telling her you'd not react in anyway about what you want to tell her, that you have already accepted your fate but you just want her to know.

Something which could happened again is babies being mistakenly mixed up in hospitals by thise careless nurses. They almost did so to my son. Two women gave birth almost same Time. My wife gave the nurse the hand badge she brought from home to the hospital. Meanwhile, the other woman too brought her own handbadge. The woman mixed it up. My wife just peeped to see the woman as she was bathing the babies born same time, one after the other. She quickly told her...madam, that hand badge was mine and for my son. She now said oooh ,sorry. She was almost putting it in the 2nd baby's hand , a girl. So, in a similar circumstance, there could have been a mix up. Nurses overseas aren't left out in this mistake. Accept the boy dear friend.

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by dawnomike(m): 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

Follow your heart... Take your wife out on a tomato date and let her know that you know the truth. But you are willing to let it go and live a happy family life.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by GboyegaD(m): 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
ppogba:

Eskis sir,
* Every woman knows the father of their child. The owner of their pregnancy.
If you are to base your decision on the " body cues'" of a woman, I am short of what to say. WOMAN.

With due respect sir, . maybe you need to live with women longer

It depends on the cue you look for. In all conversations/interrogations, there are suggestive cues to alert you if someone is truthful or not.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by b1olat: 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

Not confronting her is like putting yourself under perpetual emotional torture and heart palpitations. Lay it bare before her and see her reaction, then you can surely know if she truly deserve to be called a wife in the first instance.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Flame77: 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
Akinzola:
What do you want us to tell you?
Pls advice urself

He should please advise us on how to advise him.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Jsucre(m): 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
Kindly confront her peacefully.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by kellyzaf(m): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

Maybe na she marry you thats why you are here talking nonsense, Simple man like you
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
I can't believe I read this from a man with his brain intact, no wonder she gave her honeypot for a man with active brain to bang

she's a good woman bla bla, I guess she's the one paying the house bills, economic handicapped men will take shit

even if I'm poor, no lady can try that shit with me, no tell her o baba bomboy

Dodoyo 1 of Africa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta / See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? / Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.