Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,519 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? (11568 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2011
ibedun:

Most successful women the world over are great as a girlfriend but terrible as a wife.  

You have to be a yes-madam mugu to have any kind of meaningful relationship with them and be ready to hear constantly how they are this, that and the other more than you and believe me they will pass the mentality to the children who in turn would give scant respect -if any- to their father. This is why most well to do women have poor husbands.

I guess this is what most guys are running from and not necessarily an ingrained inferiority complex. Wealthy women are very difficult to enjoy as a wife. There will obviously be some exceptions.

TRUE.

N.B. Meanwhile, I can't help but laugh at the crippled online 'wishers' who find NL to be a safe zone for cyber-bragging. Lambo this, Rolls Royce that; have you changed your worn-out crutches? Thank God for the Internet and the anonymity it affords some of these [literally] lame folks.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Tosinville(m): 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2011
^lol
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by pleep(m): 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2011
I drive a 2006 hyundai sonata and proud of it! grin
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by MrsChima(f): 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2011
Hmm. I guess clunkers are still "in".
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by pleep(m): 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2011
^ what do u drive? angry ill be upgrading to a VW CC once by biznis kicks in.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2011
It happens, sux because of inferiority complex.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by MrsChima(f): 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2011
pleep:

^ what do u drive? angry ill be upgrading to a VW CC once by biznis kicks in.

Feeling inferior huh?
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by JoeMosco(m): 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2011
Hey Dudes, it is not actully about the CAR but the CHARACTER & IDEALOGY of the girl who owns the car. However, if truth must be told about 70% of ladies get their cars as reward for an imoral act
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by pleep(m): 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Feeling inferior huh? 
Its nicer than most of my friends cars. I've just always wanted a CC since it came out.

remember my earlier post on this thread about Napoleonic complexes? that was directed toward butch feminsts like you.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by MrsChima(f): 10:59pm On Aug 20, 2011
pleep:

Its nicer than most of my friends cars. I've just always wanted a CC since it came out.

remember my earlier post on this thread about Napoleonic complexes? that was directed toward butch feminsts like you.

The clunker comment really got to you huh? It is okay lipstick homo.   wink
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by pleep(m): 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2011
Mrs. Chima i'm already wealthier than you and your husband wink
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by MrsChima(f): 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2011
Sure.  Don't drop the soap lipstick homo.   wink

Get the emotions together.  Gotta life to attend to faux Bill Gates.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by pleep(m): 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2011
don't have to be bill gates. grin
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by MrsChima(f): 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2011
Bummer.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by MrsChima(f): 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2011
Wait a minute!  Why is a proud wealthy fool driving a clunker?   lipsrsealed Wealthy people do not wait to update their accessories either. lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by pleep(m): 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2011
^ Most wealthy people are silly and selfish also. Its disgusting to be spendthrift when your country is poor.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 20, 2011
I can be afraid cos some of those ladies are dating sugar dadies
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by 190smh: 12:37am On Aug 21, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by fcentauri8(m): 1:04am On Aug 21, 2011
No, why would I be?
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by lastpage: 1:40am On Aug 21, 2011
Am more afraid of gaalz without shoes! grin grin

Additional COST! wink

Okay, the thread is silly and deserves a stewpid answer! wink

Afraid koo, fear niii (hisses and sips his Stout!)
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 2:23am On Aug 21, 2011
So its still a big deal riding a car in naija? grin grin grin grin
ol boy poverty is an evil thing grin grin grin
just the same way that nigerians in nigeria rate their success status by the aquisition of a blackberry grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by MrsChima(f): 2:26am On Aug 21, 2011
Still LMAO@getting rich off a dollar stock trade   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Tosinville(m): 3:30am On Aug 21, 2011
LOL @Tom28
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Outstrip(f): 4:04am On Aug 21, 2011
It is absolutely very true of many Nigerian guys
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by bashydemy(m): 4:22am On Aug 21, 2011
Well except the guy has car 90% of guys will be afraid of girls with car cos most of them can be rude i mean the girls
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by pleep(m): 4:28am On Aug 21, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Still LMAO@getting rich off a dollar stock trade   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
thats why u will never be wealthy. (no offense)
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by MrsChima(f): 4:51am On Aug 21, 2011
pleep:

thats why u will never be wealthy. (no offense)

Neither would you.  No offense.   lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by MSabir: 5:05am On Aug 21, 2011
anyway every1 has hs class.but a real man should nt b afraid of a lady even if she drives plane.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by pleep(m): 5:29am On Aug 21, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Neither would you.  No offense.   lipsrsealed
hahahaha, pick a number from 1 to 10000$ and multiply it by 14. Thats how the "dollar stock trade" works grin
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by gwas(m): 5:52am On Aug 21, 2011
@nosyke - mike adenuga family no dey get big nose!their's no way u could mingle with them.lol.
@victorian - i like ur type. Lets get talking.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by abelian: 6:55am On Aug 21, 2011
Floxyluv:

It happens, sux because of inferiority complex.
Imagine this - A guy that doesn't have a car (he is a German car enthusiast, he can afford japanese cars, but he is saving up for a German Beauty Moving on Wheels (BMW), )
This guy meets a Nigerian Girl who thinks she is a big girl all because she is driving a Toyota Corolla, DO you think he will feel inferior when he knows within himself that he can afford the car she is driving?

My point is this - A man's true worth is not what he has presently, but what he is capable of having, given the potentials, skills and ideology he possesses,

Thank GOD my gf drives a beetles type 1 (ijapa) 1938 model
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Tjluv: 8:57am On Aug 21, 2011
Inferiority complex is a Bi.tch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Lovers Were Having Sex In Public Where Many People Are Having Fun / I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why / Lady Brags To Fvck Any Man That Comes Her Way To Cripple. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.