Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,246 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? (11567 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by BABE3: 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2011
Never knew this was an issue. undecided I guess it's a 'Nigerian thing'. What's the big deal in driving a car anyway?  --
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by MrsChima(f): 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2011
BABE!:

Never knew this was an issue. undecided I guess it's a 'Nigerian thing'. What's the big deal in driving a car anyway?  --
Gbam!

Be careful Babe they will call you a stuck up wanna be American. undecided
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by BABE3: 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2011
Stuck up wanna be American? lol. Someone called you that on this thread right?  grin

But seriously though-- A Car? A basic necessity? **smh**

I guess they should be scared she has a nose too; "OMG,  shocked She has a nose. She can breathe. She uses Oxygen. Oh lawd, I'm afraid"   grin 
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by MrsChima(f): 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2011
BABE!:

Stuck up wanna be American? lol. Someone called you that on this thread right?  grin

But seriously though-- A Car? A basic necessity.

I guess they should be scared if she has a nose too; "OMG,  shocked She has a nose. She can breathe. She uses Oxygen. Oh lawd, I'm afraid"   grin 

Well, they used other choice of words but yeah pretty much! Chile! I don tire ooo
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by BABE3: 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2011
lol--- Sorry fam. You'll be fine.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by harrier(m): 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2011
G55 will do
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by swiftycool(m): 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2011
Actually contrary to your post I presently only date girls with their own rides who fuel it themselves from their hard earned money from a real job. They r really quite responsible and matured
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Tosinville(m): 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2011
Sincerely, most 9ja guys without car are always get scared to walk up to a girl with car o! LOL but ppl dislike to say the truth online.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by victorian(f): 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2011
Most Guys in Nija are not only afraid of dating,a girl who drives a car but also girls that looks rich and georgeous,  through their glowing skin to georgeous clothes they wear,  Do you know, last week a frnd of mine , a guy told me that he wants to advise on how to have a guy for keeps undecided,  I said , ok, pls do tell,  He said, first i look very attractive and its something i cant change. but why dont i change the  my beautiful way of dressing up, into looking drab and dull ,  I said What!, Whyyyyyy angry,,  he said calm down, because guys are easily intimidated by successful looking , fresh girls,  Guys will want to Be Intimate with such girls but not have a lasting relationship with the girl, except with girls that look poor and hungry, I said . Na wa o, this is serious,  But sorry, i cant look drab and poor, because i want a guy,  I love looking good and is good for buisness, why shud i be what am not,   angry, abeg,  he then apologised and said its just an advise, Can you Imagine?
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by sley4life(m): 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2011
not at all. Cos na men like us buy the car for them
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by decogrin(m): 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2011
who the hell cares?
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by stagger: 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2011
Silly thread if you ask me. Girls are not interested in whether a guy is riding a car or not if they are looking to get married. It only becomes an issue if the girl is looking for a cash cow. So if a guy without a car sees a girl with one, and marriage is the number one thing on their minds, I do not think this is even a problem here.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nosyke(m): 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2011
gwas:

Most guys get intimidated by succesful girls. I'm an exception! It  excites my heart when i see myself chatting up a girl that's far  succesful than me. Even if she drives veron bughatti. it gives me more courage! I hope to meet mike adenuga daughter someday. Lol.

You mean my younger sister, huh?
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by marcus1234: 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2011
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by chumakk: 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2011
I drive 2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque grin The girl go run grin
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by MrsChima(f): 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2011
Range Rover? undecided

Somebody buzz me when someone with a LAMBO come online!
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nosyke(m): 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Range Rover? undecided

Somebody buzz me when someone with a LAMBO come online!

Now that I am here, what's next?
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2011
Lambos are ugly cars undecided
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nosyke(m): 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2011
2buff:

Now tell me , you were kidding
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by mansmith(m): 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2011
so if a guy dates a girl that drives a car,what will happen?
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Markenny(m): 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2011
@all pls click this link to vote for my son.
it not fair ooo na dey bussy dey talk about woman and car,while my son dey carry last for
germany mini model

please vote for him,he need it.thanks in ad.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739664.0.html
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Xionez(m): 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2011
^^^^^
Voted already. That baby is damn cute.
@topic. I also dont see it as a bad thing, its just the way they use it. Same with guyz that think that bigger rides symbolizes bigger dic.ks which attracts bigger clefts.
Nigerians can be funny. Everything na status. cool
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by ibedun: 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2011
Most successful women the world over are great as a girlfriend but terrible as a wife.  

You have to be a yes-madam mugu to have any kind of meaningful relationship with them and be ready to hear constantly how they are this, that and the other more than you and believe me they will pass the mentality to the children who in turn would give scant respect -if any- to their father. This is why most well to do women have poor husbands.

I guess this is what most guys are running from and not necessarily an ingrained inferiority complex. Wealthy women are very difficult to enjoy as a wife. There will obviously be some exceptions.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by MrsChima(f): 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2011
2buff:

Hater. It's much better than that range rover.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by BodyKiss(m): 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2011
victorian:

Most Guys in Nija are not only afraid of dating,a girl who drives a car but also girls that looks rich and georgeous, through their glowing skin to georgeous clothes they wear, Do you know, last week a frnd of mine , a guy told me that he wants to advise on how to have a guy for keeps undecided, I said , ok, pls do tell, He said, first i look very attractive and its something i cant change. but why dont i change the my beautiful way of dressing up, into looking drab and dull , I said What!, Whyyyyyy angry,, he said calm down, because guys are easily intimidated by successful looking , fresh girls, Guys will want to Be Intimate with such girls but not have a lasting relationship with the girl, except with girls that look poor and hungry, I said . Na wa o, this is serious, But sorry, i cant look drab and poor, because i want a guy, I love looking good and is good for buisness, why shud i be what am not, angry, abeg, he then apologised and said its just an advise, Can you Imagine?

I can't really imagine hon. Come to papa with all your drop dead gorgeous looks. That's if you're beautiful.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by BABE3: 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2011
ibedun:

Most successful women the world over are great as a girlfriend but terrible as a wife.  

You have to be a yes-madam mugu to have any kind of meaningful relationship with them and be ready to hear constantly how they are this, that and the other more than you and believe me they will pass the mentality to the children who in turn would give scant respect -if any- to their father. This is why most well to do women have poor husbands.

I guess this is what most guys are running from and not necessarily an ingrained inferiority complex. Wealthy women are very difficult to enjoy as a wife. There will obviously be some exceptions.

So having a car means you're successful?  

Ok, now I think I get where y'all are coming from: Having a car is like an "achievement" where you people are from. And since it is a woman that has "achieved", that becomes a problem.

Y'all are sadly confused. This minute, you want an independent woman, next minute, you want an "Ekaette-- the housegirl".  SAD!
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by MrsChima(f): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2011
BABE!:

So having a car means you're successful?  

Ok, now I think I get where y'all are coming from: Having a car is like an "achievement" where you people are from. And since it is a woman that has "achieved", that becomes a problem.

Y'all are sadly confused. This minute, you want an independent woman, next minute, you want an "Ekaette-- the housegirl".  SAD!

What do you expect from STUPED MEN? undecided
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by tpia5: 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2011
yes, i think many nigerian men in nigeria would be afraid to marry a woman who already has a car.

unless they're as rich as she is.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Xionez(m): 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Hater.  It's much better than that range rover.  

Abeg free the guy. Land Rover is better in Nigeria
Where are you based that you are talking like this. Do you not notice that you are airborne most of the time on Nigerian roads, then you want to ride a Lambo.
You cant even navigate these our roads not to talk of maxing the ride to see how far it really goes.
Anyone in Naija is just exibiting his version of foolishness. tongue
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by MrsChima(f): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2011
Hater!
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by pleep(m): 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2011
its not men with the ingrown inferiority complex its the women, obviously.

No one wants to marry a "succesfull woman" because such women have the tendancy to over-compensate. They will shake your hand like they want to break every bone  lipsrsealed
Its like short mans syndrome or a napoleon complex. They want to prove they are good enough.

if a car makes women act like that in Nigeria i say avoid those women!
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Tosinville(m): 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2011
Nigerian lady with a ride? hmm! good for girlfriend & help her to spend her cash but bad to be a housewife cos she'll be the bawss in the marriage and her husband will be the one cooking for the family almost al the time LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nobraday...which Of These Is Your Breast Type (pic) / Ladies Can You Wear This New Hot Trending Pant? Pix / My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.