Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,959 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? (11572 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 21, 2011
but dating and marriage no be for everybody.na by force?
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Freiburger(m): 10:31am On Aug 21, 2011
Since when did having a car makes a woman dangerous? infact i can't date a woman who is not mobile.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Sike(m): 10:33am On Aug 21, 2011
Floxyluv:

It happens, sux because of inferiority complex.
Tjluv:

Inferiority complex is a Bi.tch
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 21, 2011
It all depends on individuals. A lady just last week, swore to me she will never marry a man who doesn't have a car. She drives a car given to her by her mum though.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by 190smh: 11:22am On Aug 21, 2011
macfarland:

It all depends on individuals. A lady just last week, swore to me she will never marry a man who doesn't have a car. She drives a car given to her by her mum though.

smh
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by ask4double(m): 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2011
Senseless thread, dump replies, mchewwww,
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nosyke(m): 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2011
gwas:

@nosyke - mike adenuga family no dey get big nose!their's no way u could mingle with them.lol.
@victorian - i like your type. Lets get talking.

Em, em, My younger sister, Mike Adenuga's daughter has pointed nose, so what are you talking about grin grin
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by gwas(m): 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2011
@nosyke
but ur nose no dey pointed, he big, wide,he com be like agonyin beans. grin
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by johnwell(m): 11:09am On Aug 22, 2011
If I was told that Nigarian pals still have this type of mindset, I would've not beleive. what is the fear? fueling her ride or paying for routine maintenance? stop this nonesence please, this is nothing but a "POVERTY MINDSET". get connected & you'll not regret.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by SAGoddess: 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2011
LOL, all this because a woman drives herself! SMH. . . . . . . a car is not a luxury anymore. . . . .
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by nassiwa: 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2011
Actually that's the kind of a girl i would go for. i would not like a girl who expects me to buy for her a car and all the stuff.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by nkim(m): 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2011
Das is d koko talk, any woman dat want 2 get married 2 a real man should humble her self. Na wo marry high class woman na him be say highper go soon kill u. u neva read about one chidima of a gal wey dey 4 sick bed send advice thru BB 2 babes wey dey do runs, wo knw wia she take money buy car abeg abeg abeg.i dey fin wife no be Dat type
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Branderson191: 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2011
Spice up your romane with Dildos, Vibrators, Penixx Enlargers, Strap-on and lots more

Call 08059346640
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by tpia5: 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2011
quandary!

the percentage of rich, successful and mostly single young women is increasing in nigeria [especially true for the ones who are well connected and/or with relatives abroad, while others may be runs girls/mistresses].

what's not so certain is if the men are similarly catching up.

a young woman is at a distinct advantage compared to her male counterpart because if push comes to shove she can always sleep with a rich man in order to get some goodies like cars, property, etc.

however, be that as it may, a woman who finds herself successful, has to work out strategies that wont scare men away from her, because many nigerian bachelors would rather go for a foreigner than date or marry a nigerian woman who they feel will look down on them.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2011

a young woman is at a distinct
advantage compared to her male
counterpart because if push comes
to shove she can always sleep with
a rich man in order to get some
goodies like cars, property, etc. [and JOBS that would form the basis for their subsequent 'independent woman' pretensions].
Summary of it all.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2011
lmao@ these romance section topics.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by 5stardude: 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2011
Ya I'm usually scared of girls with 1958 cars. .
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

lmao@ these romance section topics.

Do you have a car? grin
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by 5stardude: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2011
2buff:

Do you have a car? grin

We share one car
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2011
^^ Don't you think as a bigz boiz you should have your own? undecided
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by john2020: 8:30am On Feb 17, 2012
He he he…,  girls have no idea to drive a car so its natural no one wants his car damaged by any girls. so girls just have some sexy photos with cars and sit beside us and enjoy. cool shocked grin wink : tongue

Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by queensmith: 11:49am On Mar 31, 2012
i've heard nigerian men are afraid of everything! house, cars good job assets, business you name it!
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by ekoboy: 12:17pm On Mar 31, 2012
I'll have to agree with the initial poster.

The natural course of life seems to be that girls look up to guys and guys love girls to look up to them. A girl with a car therefore has raised the bar even without seeming to do so. She has automatically reduced the chances of hooking a guy because she has to look upwards to guys who seem to have more, and the higher you go up the income ladder the fewer guys you will find. Same with guys, no guy wants to hook up with a girl he will be struggling to impress. Let us also bear in mind to when you have a guy and girl with same income, the girl will save less and spend more, because the expectation is that she will find a guy that will take care of her, therefore the girl will appear flashier and expensive. So driving cars doesn't really mean she has more money. A wise girl would do well not to appear to have so much until she and the guy get to understand themselves.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by MrsChima(f): 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2012
pleep: I drive a 2006 hyundai sonata and proud of it! grin

Ileke....didn't i tell you? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Exclibur(m): 6:35am On Nov 17, 2012
Goldieluks:

shocked
is that the name of your car?

Lmao...
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Exclibur(m): 6:45am On Nov 17, 2012
victorian: Most Guys in Nija are not only afraid of dating,a girl who drives a car but also girls that looks rich and georgeous,  through their glowing skin to georgeous clothes they wear,  Do you know, last week a frnd of mine , a guy told me that he wants to advise on how to have a guy for keeps undecided,  I said , ok, pls do tell,  He said, first i look very attractive and its something i cant change. but why dont i change the  my beautiful way of dressing up, into looking drab and dull ,  I said What!, Whyyyyyy angry,,  he said calm down, because guys are easily intimidated by successful looking , fresh girls,  Guys will want to Be Intimate with such girls but not have a lasting relationship with the girl, except with girls that look poor and hungry, I said . Na wa o, this is serious,  But sorry, i cant look drab and poor, because i want a guy,  I love looking good and is good for buisness, why shud i be what am not,   angry, abeg,  he then apologised and said its just an advise, Can you Imagine?

Its unfortunate but Yøur friend was being candid wit y°u. I know a lady who has worked in GTBank for several yrs and has a lot of money saved but has refused to buy a car until she gets married for this same reason. Inferiority complex is a real bi€th
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by fairygeh(f): 7:10am On Nov 17, 2012
Only guys battling with inferiority complex would be afraid of such,what do guys want self,A girl doesnt have a car,u complain of her turning you to a driver and that she is always saying u should come and pick her when she is not beans,A girl now has a car,u complain cos inferiority complex won kill una,na wa ooo.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Exclibur(m): 7:15am On Nov 17, 2012
fairygeh: Only guys battling with inferiority complex would be afraid of such,what do guys want self,A girl doesnt have a car,u complain of her turning you to a driver and that she is always saying u should come and pick her when she is not beans,A girl now has a car,u complain cos inferiority complex won kill una,na wa ooo.

Y°u cudnt hav said it better. I totally agree with u
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by fairygeh(f): 7:17am On Nov 17, 2012
Exc@libur:

Y°u cudnt hav said it better. I totally agree with u
Thank you grin grin
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Exclibur(m): 7:31am On Nov 17, 2012
fairygeh: Thank you grin grin

You r welcom.
My advise to ladies is that they shud buy the very best cars they can afford. If the guy in question bails out of inferiority complex, he didn't desrve y°u in the first place.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by fairygeh(f): 7:38am On Nov 17, 2012
Exc@libur:

You r welcom.
My advise to ladies is that they shud buy the very best cars they can afford. If the guy in question bails out of inferiority complex, he didn't desrve y°u in the first place.
Don't mind such guys,now reading thru dis thread,well I don't blame them,no wonder some husbands don't want their wives to be successful,guys could be selfish.u have a good heart wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member / Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? / My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.