Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,106 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? (11565 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2011
on the road i dey fear dem wella.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Bryan4horn(m): 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2011
No,  i am not afraid of girls with cars,  smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

After-all

Girls are not that much bad drivers,  grin grin grin grin grin grin

lease truck
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Andrew3(m): 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2011
hmm see how nairalandersare degrading guys, in dubai if you see what small girls drive, oh ma god u will feel inferior if u r the type, yet we prevail grin grin grin kai miss that country,
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2011
undecided :-x
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by tellwisdom: 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2011
Its just so hard seeing a Gurl driving very expensive car, without the support either from the family, or someone related to her, Even the stars we have cant prove me wrong!

I drive 2006 Lamborghini, In canada, And i fly bike chrysler here in naija grin, What matters most is how courageous you could be/!, Shikina
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Jettage: 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2011
Any idiot  can drive a car, foolish people have become deceived that a car is a mark of achievement, The reason a lot of girls are not married is because they are foolishly waiting for the pumps and pageantries of

papal Rome, they want a rich guy but they are poor, they want a praying guy, but they don’t, they want a decent guy but they walk around with open chest , The truth that most ladies driving big cars will never tell

you is how they cheapened themselves to buy the car, some guys are wise some are otherwise, It is not about their cars, it is about their wasted past before they met the man.

grin angry shocked

1 Like

Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by ficoram(m): 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2011
^^word
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by pkv(m): 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2011
Why?!if i want 2 i wuld own ha and d car.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by KDULAR: 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2011
What brand or model, toks or chacha ? Whichever, its all ggod. Infact I encourage my girl to buy one when she wanted to about 9years ago when I then could not afford a half toks . Kini Big Deal about cars?
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by pkv(m): 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2011
Zahnda:

I can't imagine a smart, paper making, globe-trotting kicka.s.s. chick having such a lame, not to mention slow reason (excuse) for not buying a car - O.P, learn how to read between the bullshyte, it's an essential skill.
dude,even if dey own d world,some of dem wuld stil bleed u anaemiac, 90% of dem r just vampires, just make sure u hav a silver cross on ur neck,garlic as body spray and a uv torchlyt when u meet such species
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by otokx(m): 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2011
I'm not scared & there are decent, beautiful, single, hardworking ladies in Nigeria.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by achilace(m): 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2011
[color=#006600][/color] miss independent is wats up o! i dont fink gurls should play down thier success jus cus they'r tryna acquire dudes, dat'll b d final degradation. thoh d status sometyms gets in2 'em kinda gurls heads & elevates it in2 d clouds. i aint intimidated by a gurl with a ride, far better dan d bloody opportunists
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by uyakachi(m): 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2011
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GIRL WITH CARS, NOT EVEN A CAR,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

THINK ABOUT IT

***************HELLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! ************
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2011
"Afraid" is not the right word.

Most Nigerian guys (from my own experience/observation) would be reluctant to go after a random car-driving chick for two broad reasons:

1. Naija guys don't need 'long thing' when they want a babe for quick action. A typical naija babe that owns a car is often a waste of time in that regard, and worse still, when you finally smash her toto, you'd be horrified to find out that she's not worth the chase. As such, how would owning a car enhance a girl's sex appeal for me when ALL I'm interested in is her BODY?
I'm not looking for a free ride. Most single female naija car owners think owning a car makes them more attractive/desirable: it does NOT. Trying growing some more bosoms and yansh.
Cars make guys (not girls) more 'desirable'.

2. If she drives a more expensive car than yours (or in other words, if she makes more money than you do), she might let it get to her head. . .and portray all kinds of 'unbearable' attitudes along the line. Women would always be women. Examples abound.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Ikedonn(m): 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2011
No,i am not .They never born the girl self.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by udbyron1(m): 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2011
am lukin 4 a girl wit ride is there any in NL
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2011
only if she rides a danfo or molue in Lagos.
I wish i had a gf who owns a car at least i dont have to cough up on drop money to and fro anymore and i can also borrow her ride too and she can also double as a date and a designated driver when we go out on a friday nite.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by mikkymoi(m): 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool cool cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Konjour(m): 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2011
I'd be impressed(and not AFRAID ofgrin)by any girl/lady/woman that privately owns a Boeing AH-64 Apache helicopter or a Bugatti Veyron EB 16.4.

and her impression would definitely wear off in a couple of minutes,so its useless trying to impress me anywayz.

Doesn't even mean i'd rate her better than the average everyday girl walking on the streetz.

Your car or cars won't earn you my respect,your personality and your intellect does. cool
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by BodyKiss(m): 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2011
Ranoscky:

Yeye naija girls. Those ones wey no know anything. Na so so to dey suck prick and collect money naim dem sabi.

Yet to see a Nigerian girl that bought the shoe she's wearing with "her" money, talkess of buying a car for herself. That would be when devil repents!

BodyKiss bursts out laughing, BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

But seriously, I don't care how she got the car, once it won't be a risk to my life. No, I'm not afraid to.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by epellechri: 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2011
Hmmm, date a Babe who wheels on an expensive ride without knowing the true souce of the machine? At your own risk man, it could save your life trust me. shocked
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by kabukabu(m): 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2011
If a lady doesn't have a car we are definitely not dating ;DPeriod.
How the heck does she get around by bus? or molueHell naw.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by 190smh: 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2011
Jettage:

[size=28pt]Any  can drive a car, foolish people have become deceived that a car is a mark of achievement, The reason a lot of girls are not married is because they are foolishly waiting for the pumps and pageantries of

papal Rome, they want a rich guy but they are poor, they want a praying guy, but they don’t, they want a decent guy but they walk around with open chest , The truth that most ladies driving big cars will never tell

you is how they cheapened themselves to buy the car, some guys are wise some are otherwise, It is not about their cars, it is about their wasted past before they met the man.
[/size]
grin angry shocked

[size=28pt]BOLDED SO EVERYONE CAN SEE [/size]
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by MrsChima(f): 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2011
This thread is some fuckery bullshit.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Xionez(m): 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2011
To be frank, its how she rides it that matters for me. Some are such idiots  when they drive. they behave like a kid trying to ride a bike with training wheels still intact. For example, If they break your tailgate, they just sit there apologizing while smacking gum. they dont give 2 hoots how much it costs because there mugu's can pay for it. They just hand you the guys business card and drive off. Pity wouldnt allow you call the guy sef. But the independent ladies, those that can really handle herself, if at fault, addresses you with care knowing how much that ride might have cost even if its keke.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Macavelius(m): 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2011
Girls can't drive anyway, too timid on the roads.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2011

The truth that most ladies driving big cars will never tell you is how they cheapened themselves to buy the car.

That's what it is for majority of them; in Nigeria at least. That's why their 'big girl' or 'independent woman' show-off afterwards doesn't impress me one bit.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Orikinla(m): 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2011
Forget all the posing and posturing of Naija men, most of them are really insecure blokes.

Many of them assume that successful and Upwardly Mobile Women (UMW) are conceited, so they often have cold feet dating them.

Real men cannot be intimidated by successful women, except they are chicken.

Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by BigMeat2: 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2011
I really admire ladies who drive, nothing wrong with that.
Most guys are very insecure when they see ladies driving modern cars.

One thing in Nigeria is that, guys see having cars as an extension of their man.hood to pull ladies - hence cars are termed puz.z.y magnet.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by stunna2(m): 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2011
well, advice the girls that you talk to, to spend the money they refused to use to buy a car buy a boyfriend then!!!! ye ye people
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Orikinla(m): 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2011
Guys should stop whining about how babes have to mess around to buy cars.
How did the guys also buy their own cars?

We have hardworking babes who are working in financial institutions, telecoms companies, oil and gas companies and other good workplaces and they earn good salaries as the guys and can afford whatever their male colleagues can afford.

As we have big boys, we also have big girls.

Two can play tango with me on and off the fast lane.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by gwas(m): 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2011
Most guys get intimidated by succesful girls. I'm an exception! It  excites my heart when i see myself chatting up a girl that's far  succesful than me. Even if she drives veron bughatti. it gives me more courage! I hope to meet mike adenuga daughter someday. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind / I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why / Nigerian Lady Goes Viral Because Of Her Massive Boobs & Butt In Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.