Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? (11561 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2011
xkillz:

@ REALITY  a BRAND NEW X6 sells for 22M and a fairly used btw 14 & 16M! grin grin

Woooo so really? no need to ask bout Benz cuz that poo would buy that punk ass posters kidney
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2011
xkillz:

@ REALITY a BRAND NEW X6 sells for 22M and a fairly used btw 14 & 16M! grin grin

@ Lord Reed! Range Rover Na BRITISH! For a lady to KNOCK ME OFF MY FEET in terms of Rides, She has got to be driving any of the following

Volkswagen Toureg V8
Porshe Cayenne
BMW X5 4.8 V8 or X6
Audi Q7 V8
Range Rover Sport Supercharged (not HSE) 2011 model!

Anything Else abeg make she relax! cool

killzzz haba na dubai u go find dis kain gals o , if na 9ja den d popsi na popular babalawo

anyways my german bicycle takes me evrywhere .Do i still get ratings ? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2011
me am scared of girls with cars, because of my sarcasm i have this feeling one might bash me with her ride one day.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@MBJ
The girls don't have a problem. Apparently guys have a problem with financially stable confident chicks thinking they'll become overbearing or something I don't know hence the question to the guys.

any human being who lowers themselves to please some weakling has definitely issues and should deal with it before putting themselves on the market. lowering your standards to please others is wrong (regardless of how many men out there prefer a begging/broke asss babe)

these girls are making themselves look "smaller", " dumber", "weaker" than they truly are simply to attract a date/mate and you are saying that MEN have issues?!  

come on bro, these are the worst possible women any man can get. afterwards, when the guy is "hooked", they show their true selves. . . . . . . . . . . . .  so pretending to be someone they are not is WRONG from the get go. unless this person is going to be submissive for the rest of her life, this type of charade is pointless!

dont shift the problem towards men, its these women's desperation to get married AT ALL COST that has all of them lowering themselves like that.

as for these men, it's called PREFERENCES
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by xkillz(m): 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2011
Idowuogbo:

killzzz haba na dubai u go find dis kain gals o , if na 9ja den d popsi na popular babalawo

anyways my german bicycle takes me evrywhere .Do i still get ratings ? cheesy cheesy cheesy
LOL! Na the Op ask whether i go fear girl wey dey drive car! I just give am the run down! grin grin
Sorry i dont do bicycles! I fit manage ya BAJAJ Motorcycle sha! grin grin

@ REALITY, Benz dey learn work for where Bavaria dey! wink
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2011
xkillz:

[color=#000099][size=11pt][font=segoe print]LOL! Na the Op ask whether i go fear girl wey dey drive car! I just give am the run down! grin grin
Yayy no bicycles ke , kills u are too demanding jare

life is stages o ayam saving to buy Agusta F4 1100 CC, am sure wiv dat u go wan bonnie and clyde wiv me olojukokoro tongue cheesy
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^^^ Agusta? Which won be that? BTW na the OP make me talk o! i no dey normally like to show myself! grin grin grin
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2011
^see i knew d sound of agusta wud invite ur taste buds , bobo no b only agusta na augustina

u beta buy correct trekking shoes bcus we are walking evrywhere we go , my approach to life shud trip u na

abi u stil dey find german sherperds ni angry angry
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2011
xkillz:

LOL! Na the Op ask whether i go fear girl wey dey drive car! I just give am the run down! grin grin

@ REALITY, Benz dey learn work for where Bavaria dey! wink

Word lol
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by LordReed(m): 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2011
@Reality
Damn you're such a little girl. doubt that we could tell you apart if you were placed in the midst of high school girls.

@sexkillz
So if a girl drives by in a X6/E Class/6 Series you go fear?

@MBJ
The question remains and needs to be answered.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 19, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@MBJ
The question remains and needs to be answered.

MRbrownJAY:

as for these men, it's called PREFERENCES
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Pweety4me(f): 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2011
pc guru:

me am scared of girls with cars, because of my sarcasm i have this feeling one might bash me with her ride one day.
I'm not jinxing.

But i do hope that's me when i start driving.

Maybe you won't die tho, i couldn't stand anything haunting me, i'm 2 young for that.
cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 19, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^see i knew d sound of agusta wud invite your taste buds , bobo no b only agusta na augustina

u beta buy correct trekking shoes bcus we are walking evrywhere we go , my approach to life shud trip u na

abi u stil dey find german sherperds ni  
angry angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Wetin? Who you dey squeeze face for? Trekking everywhere we go kor, flying everywhere we went ni. . . .grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by LordReed(m): 11:43pm On Aug 19, 2011
@MBJ
Thats for you. You can't answer for others.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 19, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@sexkillz
So if a girl drives by in a X6/E Class/6 Series you go fear?

Bro Chill! You asked if i would be afraid of girls that DRIVE CARS RIGHT? undecided

Pls those three you mentioned are not CARS! They are MACHINES!!! grin grin grin grin Pls call their NAMES with some respect! grin grin grin If i see a lady with such GERMAN MACHINES, I GO TRIP, FALL, BREAK TEETH SEF! Na so i MUMU REACH walahi !!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 19, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@Reality
Damn you're such a little girl. doubt that we could tell you apart if you were placed in the midst of high school girls.

Ya typical Nigerian/African dude.

@Reality
Why are you so screwed up, is it cos you are man-lover? Don't worry I'm sure there's a guy out there for u (not!).
[quote][/quote]

Boy in boys high school smh> no offense thats the diff between American's and others. We speak out our mind undiluted homeboy
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by LordReed(m): 12:02am On Aug 20, 2011
@Reality
So speaking trash is now the American way? LoL get a life dude.

@sexkillz
So german machine means her punny is gold?
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Mynd44: 12:08am On Aug 20, 2011
Why should I be scared of a girl in a car except her driving skills are not great
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 20, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@Reality
So speaking trash is now the American way? LoL get a life dude.

@sexkillz
So german machine means her punny is gold?
Sorry! Was punny Related to the TOPIC? I was not answering in the punny perspective though! And NO! No one's punny is GOLD! No MATTER WHO!
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by LordReed(m): 12:20am On Aug 20, 2011
@sexkillz
Kai! I dey suspect you o! lol

So you'd toast the E Class babe?
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 20, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@sexkillz
Kai! I dey suspect you o! lol

So you'd toast the E Class babe?
Depends on where we meet! I dont go chasing BABES around o! Levels dey na! She does the chasing and i do the listening! Yeah did i mention her e class could be bought in a jiffy if i really need it? That Babe has got to be something else sha! grin grin grin
But seriously, a girls material possessions doesnt really draw me to her though! Down to earth ladies are more like it for me! wink
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by WebSurfer(m): 12:52am On Aug 20, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by firestar(f): 1:02am On Aug 20, 2011
tongue
Afraid? Like seriously? sad
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 20, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@MBJ
Thats for you. You can't answer for others.

pls, care to tell us when it was NEVER about PREFERENCES?!

- the insecure/jealous guy PREFERS a woman that they can drive around (aka that would depend on them)
- the "more money than sense" guy PREFERS a woman that isnt too successful in her  life  (aka that would need his financial support OR that could be controlled with money)
- the weak/soft guy PREFERS a submissive woman under his thumb.
etc etc etc

or is it by force to be ALPHA MALE!!!
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 2:47am On Aug 20, 2011
OP we are not scared of girls with cars because when u see a naija woman with a car know for sure its a naija man who purchased the car for her.naija women depend on we naija men for virtually everything grin
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Ranoscky(m): 3:04am On Aug 20, 2011
Yeye naija girls. Those ones wey no know anything. Na so so to dey suck prick and collect money naim dem sabi.

Yet to see a Nigerian girl that bought the shoe she's wearing with "her" money, talkess of buying a car for herself. That would be when devil repents!
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 20, 2011
Ranoscky:

Yeye naija girls. Those ones wey no know anything. Na so so to dey suck prick and collect money naim dem sabi.

Yet to see a Nigerian girl that bought the shoe she's wearing with "her" money, talkess of buying a car for herself. That would be when devil repents!

GBAM! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by MrsChima(f): 3:44am On Aug 20, 2011
I can outdrive the average black man.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Zahnda(f): 5:02am On Aug 20, 2011
I can't imagine a smart, paper making, globe-trotting kicka.s.s. chick having such a lame, not to mention retarded reason (excuse) for not buying a car - O.P, learn how to read between the bullshyte, it's an essential skill.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by pleep(m): 5:05am On Aug 20, 2011
A girls car will make a bigger impression on me than any silly fashion excessory

ford- 150 cant stop staring
VW- CC sexxy
Jaguar S type- (except for black women)
VW- Jetta (with those bug eyed shades  tongue)
infinity g37- brings back memories of a particular girl.  grin

those cars just make average girls hot.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 20, 2011
pleep:

A girls car will make a bigger impression on me than any silly fashion excessory

ford- 150 cant stop staring
VW- CC sexxy
Jaguar S type- (except for black women)
VW- Jetta (with those bug eyed shades  tongue)
infinity g37- brings back memories of a particular girl.  grin

those cars just make average girls hot.

completely out of point grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by 190smh: 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2011
Ranoscky:

[size=28pt]WORD!! [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her / Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. / MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.