Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later (81213 Views)

Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father / Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal / 6-Month Premature Vs 4-Years Later: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Jeromejnr(m): 7:11am On Oct 29, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Don't mind these kids who want to sound smart while displaying foolishness

Many are so dumb that they say because they have never experienced something that means that thing doesn't exist.
The same way they say God doesn't exist because they can't see Him, touch Him or Hear him.
They dont believe their parents too because to them, their parents are foools believing such stories or even claiming they experienced such.

My story: Super Real!

It's long but I will try to make it as short as possible because I am not in the mood to type.
It's the foolishness these guys are displaying that is making me tell this just to tell them that what the OP saw was real. Not that alone, to tell the atheists that the spiritual exists and there is a God in heaven. His name is Jehovah.

I was doing my HND.
I hate living in the hostel because of shared toilet issues. So, I opted to live in the boys quarters within the campus where only four rooms shared a toilet.
My course mate lived in the BQ too. He had a girlfriend BIMPE (not real name) who used to visit with a friend of hers. They both lived in the girls hostel. Bimpe's friend was a gentle quiet girl who liked me. I am a jovial person and she and her friend always said I was funny. They loved to laugh.
One day, on a weekend, I went home to my parents to get stuffs. I came back on Sunday Evening to hear the news that Bimpe's friend passed away. I entered my room, locked the door and cried. Infact the ladies who told me about her demise were shocked to realize I cried. Although I lied when they asked from behind the door if I was crying. I said No
Since that day, I stopped going to their hostel. I didn't want anything that would remind me of the lady's demise. But I had a girlfriend I was still trying to woo on the first floor of that girls hostel. I had stopped going to her room since I was not visiting the girls hostel.
We used to meet in the campus and she used to accuse me of not coming to her room anymore. I would promise I would come and not still go.
This day I told her tonight I will come and I meant it.
When the hour of visiting came, I think it used to be 6pm then. I left for my girlfriend's room.
At the girls hostel, immediately you enter through the Porter's lodge you will face the dead girl's room directly but at several meters away. So, when I entered the hall, I saw the room door half opened. You won't need to reach the room before getting to the stairs so, I rushed to climb the stairs. It was in the 90s there was no GSM. I got to the room of my friend and met it locked. She used to have a small jotter on her door for visitors so I left just "I was here- my name" immediately I turned back because I didn't want to spend much time in the hostel. I dashed to the long staircase to descend I had taken like four to five steps down and in the middle of the staircase, and Gbam! from the base of the stairs the dead girl was climbing up. Live! She intentionally was looking down and could not look at me in the face. She covered her face with her arm as she climbed. Funny enough and so strange, no one was climbing the stairs with us at that time. My mouth was left agape all through as I watched her climb and I stayed glued on the spot.
I could not run down and could not run up. She had her face covered still as she climbed and walked past infront of me like that. She was someone I knew so well. So I know what I saw. And can a normal person climbing a long staircase cover her face? What for!
Immediately she got up the stairs and negotiated the turning, I ran after her to see which room she would enter.
Rooms were far to the stairs so she should still be walking if she was going to enter any of the rooms. When I ran up, she vanished.
I was left dumbfounded in shock. It took me a while to get composed after the incident and I had to do special prayer that night before I slept because I was scared.

It was not easy typing this. So pls manage the typos and grammatical errors if there is any.

The whites that taught you science believe in ghosts too. They are not foools. Ghosts exists!

I've got two mind blowing first hand experiences by my friends it happened to. This thing happens.

Modified:
I remember when we were younger, we lived in a big estate. Our landlord had several petrol stations. One day his wife who was dealing in kerosene was in a kerosene tanker with the driver and the tanker had an accident. The woman was burnt to death including the driver.
The second week our night watchman went to the landlord to tender resignation. The landlord was surpised. he asked him why he was leaving and he said his wife used to come into the compound every night crying. That he was tired of seeing things. The landlord tried to convince him but he said No and left.
Only God knows what else he saw and heard that he couldnt say out.

That's a scary story mehn.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Goalnaldo(m): 7:16am On Oct 29, 2022
madjune:

I'm sorry it scared you.

Some of us have lived a life or would I say had experiences far more terrifying than dreams.

Do you want me to continue?
Yes please as far they are realities smiley
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Stargurl20(f): 7:17am On Oct 29, 2022
mostob:
For male nko.... We sha no fit use waistbead grin grin

You fit wear face cap cool

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Bimbilla(m): 7:19am On Oct 29, 2022
Onetenth:
I have never believed in reincarnation but my eyes did saw one yesterday

Here's the story:

Year 2020, I think around may according to his parents because I can't recollect, this neighbor of ours and close friend to my sibling was into cultism.
There's was a cult clash at ikorodu that year and he lost his life, I wasn't told I was there life when police released his corpse to his parents and I was even part of those who digged the grave he was buried. Two years ago oo..

Now, this is year 2022, I saw this boy at orile, he wanted to board the bus I was in with my girlfriend. Immediately we both saw each other I wanted to scream but I couldn't I don't know how. But everyone in the bus saw my reaction, this boy disappeared on that spot.

This isn't a made up story, if there's any nairalander at orile bustop around that time will testify to this.

Omo! I still can't believe what I saw, I cried till I got home, my girlfriend was shocked and speechless as well. How did he do that? How did he disappear in midst of people? Why is he not dead? There's obviously something spiritual about this that I'm not told.

His mom has been hospitalized since we got home and I explained everything that happened. He was her only child. This is so disheartening and scary as well

If you see a dead person he/she may trade their souls for second life to Satan
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Sweetvie: 7:33am On Oct 29, 2022
Actually it real
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Rehoboth2020(m): 7:38am On Oct 29, 2022
I think he faked his death. Since it was a cultist ish. So he wouldn't be killed.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Rehoboth2020(m): 7:39am On Oct 29, 2022
So he is most likely alive but faked his death. That's the most likely thing bro.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Eriokanmi: 7:49am On Oct 29, 2022
1Sharon:

And you believed this shit!!
You didn't even try to lie and say you were there to make you sound more credible!!

You believed what a herbalist friend told you??

He's not a liar, someone i can believe and not an indomie generation who can fabricate stories. He first started by saying my people, see what i saw today, wonders shall never end...He said it when he returned him that day. He's a very reliable middle-aged man.

As regards the bolded, that's a good reason people don't believe those fake pastors anymore because a lot of people washed their face with charm to see beyond the physical. That doesn't make them holy or pure. They are diabolical.

I also believe my father inlaw.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Krismas(m): 7:51am On Oct 29, 2022
Onetenth:
I have never believed in reincarnation but my eyes did saw one yesterday

Here's the story:

Year 2020, I think around may according to his parents because I can't recollect, this neighbor of ours and close friend to my sibling was into cultism.
There's was a cult clash at ikorodu that year and he lost his life, I wasn't told I was there life when police released his corpse to his parents and I was even part of those who digged the grave he was buried. Two years ago oo..

Now, this is year 2022, I saw this boy at orile, he wanted to board the bus I was in with my girlfriend. Immediately we both saw each other I wanted to scream but I couldn't I don't know how. But everyone in the bus saw my reaction, this boy disappeared on that spot.

This isn't a made up story, if there's any nairalander at orile bustop around that time will testify to this.

Omo! I still can't believe what I saw, I cried till I got home, my girlfriend was shocked and speechless as well. How did he do that? How did he disappear in midst of people? Why is he not dead? There's obviously something spiritual about this that I'm not told.

His mom has been hospitalized since we got home and I explained everything that happened. He was her only child. This is so disheartening and scary as well

cool But wot u have explained IS NOT REINCARNATION.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Kobojunkie: 7:59am On Oct 29, 2022
Bimbilla:
If you see a dead person he/she may trade their souls for second life to Satan
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Meedot2(m): 8:03am On Oct 29, 2022
2elliot:
(1). When one of my elder brothers was born, just few weeks, he became really sick. My mom then took him to her church member(Churubim and Seraphin) who saw vision. She told my mom that he was part of a very wicked set of kids that sees it as fun to born to people and in a short period die, in order to cause the parents grief. And that they repeat that, to come and go. She then said that the set of babies have been born around the community, and that they will all die. But then, she advised my mom to always rub my brother methylated powder on his body, and that that way, the spirit of behind to kids dying will not recognise him when they come for him. So, my mom started applying the power on him, and in a few days time, is face started peeling off, and completely peeled off after. Shockingly, all the kids that were born about the same period he was given birth to in the community, died( about five to six of them). He is the only one that survived.
(2) There is a lady in my place that used to give birth to male children up to three or four, each one of them died just about few months after birth. The last one died again, but this time around, the men that were taking the body for burial decided to inflict machete cuts on the body, very deep cuts. They also swore to cut him into sizes with cutlass and that next time they wont bury his body in whole but in different pieces and in different places if he ever comes back again. Behold, the woman gave birth to another boy. And the boy has some machete cuts (marks) on his body. This particular boy survived.
(3) My aunt, while she was still a small girl, could remember vividly things and names about her past life when she was born to the same mother before she died and was reborn.

Thanks for sharing this experience boss, I have heard something similar to this while growing up and we were taught in Yoruba class also about all these Emere children. They are refered to as Emere in Yoruba culture and they can be prevented from dying if they do what is known as "Eru Egbe" for them which will make them depart from their supposed heavenly beings.
As a philosophy student, I have read and researched about past life too and it is very real. Some people can remember on their own while others need a sort of meditation and there is this therapy like that which I can't remember it's name again that some professionals used to do which will make such individual remember everything about their past life. there is alot going on in this universe my brother.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by kponkedenge(m): 8:06am On Oct 29, 2022
MufasaLion:

It's not a fact but the probability that reincarnation exist is almost zero. No evidence. It's all myths and legends just like mermaid!

People will keep believing in all these myths until parents and society stop indoctrinating kids into nonsense things.

Quick question: Do you believe spirits exist? Yes/No?
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by cedricksly: 8:07am On Oct 29, 2022
arthurwillia:
lol your first cousin na so
I no tell you to believe, I do not lie cheaply whatsoever, if I tell u truth u no go beat me....... Thank God The woman is still alive, u doubt & want to satisfy ur curiosity I can arrange a meeting for you with the said wife somewhere in edo state and u will still get to see his obituary picture so u can compare and contrast..
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by dankorode(m): 8:09am On Oct 29, 2022
VKN23:

you saw his lookalike
exactly My thought too
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by georgeakins: 8:22am On Oct 29, 2022
simplesearch:
Now this is the holy truth; you can never see a real child of God die and be seen in another city. This is a pointer to one fact or truth, and it is that 'whatever you're seen people parade as reincarnation is nothing but familiar spirits clothing on people's physical identity to create a false experience or existence. There is no reincarnation that'll allow anyone die and live in another city. Devil is a chief magician and deceiver. Once dead you're forever dead and your chapter of existence on earth closed. But in the interim before the final judgement, you're either faced with a sentence of death in hell or life in heaven; as it is appointed unto men to die once. At the final judgement, death and hell will be cast into the lake of fire, while elect and saints who are dead and presently with God in heaven, will reign with him and Christ forever in the new heaven and new earth.

So dear @OP, truly you saw a perfect resemblance no doubt: but that thing you saw is not that guy you partook in his burial. This is a demonic entity in disguise. He can freely use his flesh and many others who served him indirectly or like you said of your friend, a bonafide member of his kingdom as a cultist who probably maintained such identity till his life was cut short.

Everyone should read the Bible verse below. Devil trying to take possession of Moses body, for what? Most likely to deceive the children of Israel into Idolatry worship of dead saints, as he would have proved to them the possibility of reincarnation, which of course would have been an apparition of demon and not Moses. But God's angel rebuked him, and that is how God's angel will always rebuke Satan whenever he attempts to steal the body of any Saint of God to promote the falsehood of reincarnation.
Reason I pity Roman catholics world wide for their embrace of that false image, they call apparition of Mary. That is not Mary but a carefully packaged demonic entity, meant to deceive them into error of saint worship, reincarnation and Idolatry. And all who bow to her willingly can never inherit the kingdom of God, except they realize this early enough and repent.

Jude 1:9 (KJV) Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Hebrews 9:27 (KJV) And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

You're really stupid talking about Catholic.

People like you don't know God but will be wasting a lot of energies promoting religiosity and denominations

Pity your miserable existence, not Catholic Church.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Timoleon(m): 8:26am On Oct 29, 2022
I think I know why. I think it’s a scare tactic to ensure daughters don’t go and marry without knowledge and consent of the family and ultimately without doing the traditional rites.
1Sharon:

Those stories aren't about reincarnation. In reincarnation, aren't you meant to have bo recollection of who you were in your past life?

And don't the souls take on a different body?

Why is it always an unsuspecting woman that marries a man who's a ghost?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Thacutegemini: 8:31am On Oct 29, 2022
1Sharon:

How could your neighbour not know her coursemate had died a week ago?
are they living together people that had finish school for more than 10 years
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by camri: 8:36am On Oct 29, 2022
Sisisioge, ahnie, pocohantas, mariahangel, uyaiincomparabl, brastilava, magnoliaa, rosrozz, klass99, cococandy; show.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by camri: 8:42am On Oct 29, 2022
Fab21:
Prestissimo.

Honestly, this is an interesting discourse.

Though the word reincarnation is quite different from what the OP narrated.
This common phenomenal is not limited in Africa alone.
It also happens in the Western countries.

But my question is:
What exactly can we call this mystery?
What name can we give to it ?

The bible says:

It's been given to a man to die once and after death, it's judgement.

What we should know is that, apart from the physical world, there's a spiritual world.
And it's only those people who can see with their inner eyes and not with this physical eyes can see the spiritual world.

Though these spirits function in the spiritual World but they're more effective in the physical world and that's why they desire and embodiment for them to function in the physical world.

They can find embodiment in a man or in an animal(The book of Mark confirms it).
explain the transfiguration?
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by camri: 8:46am On Oct 29, 2022
LagosIsForIgbos:

The path is a life sucking path no mortal wishes to undertake. It's better I become an armed robber than to seek a metaphysical journey. You'll alienate yourself from the realities of life and nature. The person will be on the edge of unconsciousness all the time.

Nice of you retracing your steps. Please don't do that again.
is believe in God and miracles not metaphysics?
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by camri: 8:47am On Oct 29, 2022
1Sharon:

You were dreaming and you had sleep paralysis.
You couldn't move Your body because we are paralysed when we are dreaming.
You dropped your phone because you fell asleep. You were not conscious.
You has your uncle on your mind that's why you dreamt about him.
what do you believe in
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by LagosIsForIgbos: 8:49am On Oct 29, 2022
camri:

Partially
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by camri: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2022
Tayorshd2:

Many people will still not believe you because of the foreign religion that we have inculcated in our culture has made us forget things of the facts and realities of life ...

According to yoruba culture an adage said it's a fool that fears death because it marks the beginning of once existence in another world state or country etc..

And also there are some more mysteries of life that the bible and the Quran didn't talk about and when those things happens? They do consult the traditional herbalist or oracle for solution and not church or mosque ...

Am telling you this things base on experience

So in conclusion all what u have said is 101% facts and realities and probably the kids on this thread too might not understand but as time flies one day they will come across one..

Take kia bro cool
why is african traditional religion seen as diabolic?
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 29, 2022
Their are simple explanation to all this different stories about the dead
1 God knows the condition of the dead,
In his word the Bible he said that the dead know nothing, they can't do anything at all,
The living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all.” Eclesastcs 9:5-10
2 Satan and his Demons are real and are Enemies of God, Revelation 12:9 -12
They want you to believe lies against God,
The bible speaks Speaks of satan as Father of lies, These demons can observe people while they are alive; they know how each one talked, looked, and acted. They are eager to promote the idea that what the Bible says is untrue. No wonder the Bible warns against having any contact them.
3 Is Op now telling lies.
Their are many of this type of stories all over the world.
We cannot conclude that he is telling lies, since Demons can pretend and appear in this manner to make him and others like us who will hear and read his stories to believe their lies.
4 Any hope for the dead?
Yes, there is hope of resurrection for the dead which means coming back to life of an adult Or child after years Or days of decay not to be reborn with another body as a baby.
Many in the bible such as Lazarus were resurrected,
The faithful man Job longed for this hope of resurrection.
job 14:14-15

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by camri: 9:11am On Oct 29, 2022
drlateef:

Every soul has a jinn assigned to it. That jinn can replicate the image of that soul after the death of the person. The jinn does not die after the person has died. They are the ones who appear as humans so as to confuse humans to make them believe in re-incarnation.
why did God create jinns
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Kobojunkie: 9:14am On Oct 29, 2022
camri:
There are rules to each metaphycal logic....no be every spoon and bucket you go just throw inside simply because it is of the metaphysical. undecided

For instance, you can't conclude that since Christians believe in God and they also accept existence of demons and spirits means they also accept existence of vampires, zombies, superhumans, etc. undecided
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Fab21: 9:17am On Oct 29, 2022
camri:
explain the transfiguration?

You mean where Moses and Elijah appeared to Jesus and the other two disciples?

I think that's another mystery..

Similar thing also happen in the book of 1Samuel 28 where king Saul disguised as a female and told a woman to evoke the spirit of Samuel during philistines attack.

There are lots to all these mysteries ..
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Kobojunkie: 9:22am On Oct 29, 2022
KELVINWONU048:

3 Is Op now telling lies. Their are many of this type of stories all over the world. We cannot conclude that he is telling lies, since Demons can pretend and appear in this manner to make him and others like us who will hear and read his stories to believe their lies.

4 Any hope for the dead? Yes, there is hope of resurrection for the dead which means coming back to life of an adult Or child after years Or days of decay not to be reborn with another body as a baby.
Many in the bible such as Lazarus were resurrected,
The faithful man Job longed for this hope of resurrection. job 14:14-15
3. Op's post can't be explained by any of that which is Christian Logic. Nothing of Christian logic suggests that demons can appear in the way you described, so as far as Jesus Christ is concerned, Yes, OP's story is a lie. undecided

4. Again, nothing of Christian Logic supports any of what you claim as far as hope for the dead. All examples miracles of resurrections described in scripture as of those who were dead only hours or days, not months or years. undecided

The resurrections to take place when Jesus Christ returns- both first and second - are yet to take place and it is of the righteous dead of old, and then of those born-again. All others cease to exist in the grave and so have no hope of resurrection undecided
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by mostob(m): 9:28am On Oct 29, 2022
Stargurl20:

You fit wear face cap cool
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by camri: 9:29am On Oct 29, 2022
Naniboi17:

I don't believe in reincarnation but I believe ghosts exists. Sometimes people who die untimely have their spirits trapped in the earthly realm.
There's a program on Gotv channel 12 by 8:45pm, the ghost hunters reveal activities of ghosts and demons.
are you afraid of ghost?
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by IreneJane: 9:38am On Oct 29, 2022
1Sharon:

Why do these stories always sound the same??

This narrative has been rinsed several times and remixed with different locations

Excerpt one:

Excerpt two:

Why does it seem like CHINESE WHISPERS?

The LIAR in Excerpt two slotted in that a person directly involved told him the story to make himself seem more believable and credible.

Superstitious Nigerians just ask yourself why these stories all sound similar as if they're all reading from the same script??

Could it all be fantastical stories ? Could these stories all be circulating because Nigerians love myths over facts??

Think!!

Thinker, I didn't expect you to believe tho, but it happened within my neighborhood.

Another , a longtime friend of my dad came to our house a week after my dad demise, h didn't know he had died and claimed he saw him 2 days ago in a market place and was calling him , but didn't answer . He came to our to tell my dad he saw him somewhere but didn't answer him not knowing he had died. I didn't believe all this until it happened to me
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by mila1121(m): 9:43am On Oct 29, 2022
Life is spiritual believe it or not

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) / Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) / Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.