Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later (81134 Views)

Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father / Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal / 6-Month Premature Vs 4-Years Later: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by SocialJustice: 7:54am On Oct 28, 2022
Tk4all:
That incarnation shii is real bro, i pity people who continue to live in self denial that there is no life after here.

Even some christians(jw) will tell you stories that are not true to some extent just because they want to prove a point.

For me, i believe that any thing that happens on this earth physically have spiritual undertone. And there is life after this one just that we can't explain it.
This is not reincarnation.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Piptocoin: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2022
VKN23:

you saw his lookalike

Shows you read only the caption.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Onetenth: 8:46am On Oct 28, 2022
phemmyfour:
Hallucination

A perception of having seen, heard, touched, tasted or smelled something that wasn't actually there
so if I'm hallucinating, my girlfriend and others in the bus are also hallucinating abi? Oga rest, u know little about this world

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by phemmyfour: 9:34am On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:
so if I'm hallucinating, my girlfriend and others in the bus are also hallucinating abi? Oga rest, u know little about this world
You Ve just displayed one of the symptoms
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by seanwilliam(m): 9:43am On Oct 28, 2022
I sha believe say spirit exist .
come to think of it,
Is everything not binary ?
Positive - negative
Up - down
Front - back
White - black
Wise - fool
Foreign - local
Hot - cold
Sweet - bitter
Physical- abstract

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by faithfull18(f): 9:44am On Oct 28, 2022
Nemesis0147:
The guy no get sense.
He died and reincarnated as a poor man still using danfo!!
Well,I won’t argue but I have heard many related stories and I seriously don’t want to experience it because I will just faint!!
So, you don't have liver sef grin

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Nemesis0147(m): 9:57am On Oct 28, 2022
faithfull18:

So, you don't have liver sef grin
my liver no reach that level grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by realestate99: 10:21am On Oct 28, 2022
ONUTOPSY:
Nothing like recarnation. What you saw was an evil spirit . They borrow his body to manifest physically.
Spirit doesn't have flesh, they either possess somebody to carry out there bidden or make use of the youthful dead body mostly those that died before their time. In most cases they make use of the person that dies through accident, during abortion, riots etc. It take beyond human understand to know this
I will go with this. Reincarnation is quite different from seeing a dead man appearing in another place with same adult body less than 4 years.

6 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by realestate99: 10:23am On Oct 28, 2022
ceeceeuwa:

What you experienced is not reincarnation.Reincarnation is a different thing entirely.Do some check on it!
You are right!! But I am really curious about what this phenomenon is called, I have been hearing this stuff since I was a kid, I think there is more to it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by realestate99: 10:39am On Oct 28, 2022
sidney22:

The message is already passed.
You saw him , you went to the mom and they went to his grave.
The rest is history.
You do not have to be afraid of sleeping alone in your room.
He can never harm you. Never.
Just be at peace with your self.
Seems you know this stuff well, is there a name for this phenomenon cos I know it is not reincarnation, and is it not a disservice to the soul because it keeps disappearing when it comes in contact with a familiar face he knows in previous life and why can't the "spirit" move far from where it spent it's previous life.......so many questions!!

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Onetenth: 10:42am On Oct 28, 2022
realestate99:

Seems you know this stuff well, is there a name for this phenomenon cos I know it is not reincarnation, and is it not a disservice to the soul because it keeps disappearing when it comes in contact with a familiar face he knows in previous life and why can't the "spirit" move far from where it spent it's previous life.......so many questions!!
I really wanna know as much as u, that's d reason I brought it here when it happened

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by realestate99: 10:44am On Oct 28, 2022
Aditkd:
A lot of things are happening. When humans die and refuse to let go of this earthly plane and transcend they become earth bound and such spirits are all around us though most times you won't see them.

Op saw the dude, though he is now an earth bound spirit.

It is better for him to let go of this earthly plane and transcend and later on be reincarnated whenever it's his time.

You are right, there is a book that treated this subject perfectly, " The journey of the souls". Time in the spirit world is different from the physical world here, that is why some spirits might be haunting a place for centuries but in the spirit world it is just like a minute to them. There are many factors that make a spirit Earth bound, It is perfectly depicted in the book above.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by realestate99: 10:49am On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:
I really wanna know as much as u, that's d reason I brought it here when it happened
Yeah, and stop responding to those "woke" wannabes, a big problem itself is to think science has every answer to all earthly phenomenon and Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by lereinter(m): 10:58am On Oct 28, 2022
Reincarnated, and still disappeared?

You saw a ghost that took on the human form of the guy

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by gfon(m): 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
youngZee23:
I have heard about this bending stories tire..i want to try it but am always afraid
don't wish for what your eyes and heart can't handle

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Octopusssy(f): 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
Another Akudaya story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Emmanuel909090: 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
I believe
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Ofadaman(m): 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
It may be his look alike or maybe you were hallucinating , these things happen
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Streett: 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
Must’ve been a traumatizing experience for Ya’..

I feel You jor… !

This Realm ain’t for the living alone
Shixt way too complex to comprehend

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by BABANGBALI: 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
The boy na mumu, dem born am fir Nigeria, kill am for Nigeria, him still come back to Nigeria to continue to suffer under Buhari, him no see better country to go reincarnate instead of Nigeria? Mtcheeeeeeew

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by lanre4411(m): 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
correctyourself:

Small pikin!
. Bro it’s not a lie o I also know one that happened in Offa kwara state the man was a driver to our Naibour

4 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by BABANGBALI: 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ofadaman:
It may be his look alike or maybe you were hallucinating , these things happen
or maybe him get malaria fever
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by johnnypumpum(m): 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
that is just what am about to say....
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Naniboi17: 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:
I have never believed in reincarnation but my eyes did saw one yesterday

Here's the story:

Year 2020, I think around may according to his parents because I can't recollect, this neighbor of ours and close friend to my sibling was into cultism.
There's was a cult clash at ikorodu that year and he lost his life, I wasn't told I was there life when police released his corpse to his parents and I was even part of those who digged the grave he was buried. Two years ago oo..

Now, this is year 2022, I saw this boy at orile, he wanted to board the bus I was in with my girlfriend. Immediately we both saw each other I wanted to scream but I couldn't I don't know how. But everyone in the bus saw my reaction, this boy disappeared on that spot.

This isn't a made up story, if there's any nairalander at orile bustop around that time will testify to this.

Omo! I still can't believe what I saw, I cried till I got home, my girlfriend was shocked and speechless as well. How did he do that? How did he disappear in midst of people? Why is he not dead? There's obviously something spiritual about this that I'm not told.

His mom has been hospitalized since we got home and I explained everything that happened. He was her only child. This is so disheartening and scary as well

Make I hear,I don't believe this..you probably saw a look alike
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Slynation(m): 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
They would also doubt this one and say you are hallucinating...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by IreneJane: 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
PENNYSWAP:
Just shut up cuz u r obviously telling a fat LIE ...

See person wey follow dig grave

Infact which cemetery una dig the grave ?

You wan go the cemetery abi ? Ode ...

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by arantess: 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
VKN23:

you saw his lookalike
Why did he disappear?

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by MrBONE2(m): 5:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
Urheadmaster:
One time I was in ikotun to attend prophet TB Joshua service.

The hotel where I lodged, we were watching African magic and the movie was about dead related script.

Somehow, argument started that you can see a dead person you know alive in another city.

One lady among us even told us that, if you doubt it, you should go to the centre of ikotun market around 12:midnights and bend down you'll see a dead person you know from your village grin.
grin

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by mechanics(m): 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
Tk4all:
That incarnation shii is real bro, i pity people who continue to live in self denial that there is no life after here.

Even some christians(jw) will tell you stories that are not true to some extent just because they want to prove a point.

For me, i believe that any thing that happens on this earth physically have spiritual undertone. And there is life after this one just that we can't explain it.
Surely there is life after this earth, when one dies is either the soul of that person goes to hell or heaven and the body goes to the ground, then after the rapture the body will now join with the soul and goes to the final destination, read the Word of God well, reincarnation does not exist at all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by mordred44: 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
PENNYSWAP:
Just shut up cuz u r obviously telling a fat LIE ...

See person wey follow dig grave

Infact which cemetery una dig the grave ?

dump head.......u fink every sh*t is a joke or cooked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) / Upside Down Marriage / When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.