Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later (81321 Views)

Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father / Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal / 6-Month Premature Vs 4-Years Later: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Astydan(m): 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
It real bro, my mum died in 2014 someone saw me at uba bank in 2020 start telling me my mum is a neighbor to her in same area, I was speechless

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Nonexisting1: 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
And you couldn't take a picture of show us as evidence.

1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by chatinent: 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
Demons have power.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Kobojunkie: 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:
so if I'm hallucinating, my girlfriend and others in the bus are also hallucinating abi? Oga rest, u know little about this world
How come you, your galfriend and all these others had your focus on that one person all at that very moment when he disappeared? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Slynation(m): 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:
so if I'm hallucinating, my girlfriend and others in the bus are also hallucinating abi? Oga rest, u know little about this world
You are wasting your time arguing with this sect of people grin no matter what you say, they will never ever, things like this are made up in there reasoning...

8 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by studentofTruth: 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:
I have never believed in reincarnation but my eyes did saw one yesterday

Here's the story:

Year 2020, I think around may according to his parents because I can't recollect, this neighbor of ours and close friend to my sibling was into cultism.
There's was a cult clash at ikorodu that year and he lost his life, I wasn't told I was there life when police released his corpse to his parents and I was even part of those who digged the grave he was buried. Two years ago oo..

Now, this is year 2022, I saw this boy at orile, he wanted to board the bus I was in with my girlfriend. Immediately we both saw each other I wanted to scream but I couldn't I don't know how. But everyone in the bus saw my reaction, this boy disappeared on that spot.

This isn't a made up story, if there's any nairalander at orile bustop around that time will testify to this.

Omo! I still can't believe what I saw, I cried till I got home, my girlfriend was shocked and speechless as well. How did he do that? How did he disappear in midst of people? Why is he not dead? There's obviously something spiritual about this that I'm not told.

His mom has been hospitalized since we got home and I explained everything that happened. He was her only child. This is so disheartening and scary as well

You just had a mind event. Your hippocampus played a fast one on you. And your amygdala is feeling you with fear as it should.

The fact that he supposedly disappeared immediately on recognition tells me is a hippocampus dirty job.

If this becomes repetitive (not necessarily the same person or thing), we tag it hallucinations. watch it to know when you need to seek help.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by BATified2023: 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hezzyluv:

That man actually died, almost all the drivers of vehicles then in my area during 90's where scared of carrying corpse. They now lied to the driver that the man has been sick, they want to take to the village for local treatment meanwhile he has already died. Obviously not to let the driver know he's about carrying died body. So, they did whatever abra-da-bra it was, and the dead man walked to the vehicle by himself.

shed more light bro
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by BABANGBALI: 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
Aldol:

Just go to any market in the afternoon and bend to see back through your legs, u will see different creatures , ghost, jinns even creatures walking with their heads
I don try am now now for market where I dey, I no see anything o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by kingxsamz(m): 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
correctyourself:

Small pikin!

Neither does believing it make you grown up.
There's really nothing tangible you can do with the belief of reincarnation. It won't help you succeed in life neither does it keep you safe from death.
Who don die don die.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Germi9: 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
I for comment buh i nor dey in the mood
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by HomeTutorsPro: 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:
I have never believed in reincarnation but my eyes did saw one yesterday

Here's the story:

Year 2020, I think around may according to his parents because I can't recollect, this neighbor of ours and close friend to my sibling was into cultism.
There's was a cult clash at ikorodu that year and he lost his life, I wasn't told I was there life when police released his corpse to his parents and I was even part of those who digged the grave he was buried. Two years ago oo..

Now, this is year 2022, I saw this boy at orile, he wanted to board the bus I was in with my girlfriend. Immediately we both saw each other I wanted to scream but I couldn't I don't know how. But everyone in the bus saw my reaction, this boy disappeared on that spot.

This isn't a made up story, if there's any nairalander at orile bustop around that time will testify to this.

Omo! I still can't believe what I saw, I cried till I got home, my girlfriend was shocked and speechless as well. How did he do that? How did he disappear in midst of people? Why is he not dead? There's obviously something spiritual about this that I'm not told.

His mom has been hospitalized since we got home and I explained everything that happened. He was her only child. This is so disheartening and scary as well

First, what you described isn't reincarnation.
Reincarnation occurs when the soul of a dead person reenters the body of a little baby while still in its mother's womb and is born to begin another journey of the mortal life.
What you just described is just your imagination playing tricks on you.
It happens to a lot of people.
You were thinking of the person at that moment without even realising it.
During such periods, the brain acts just like a corrupt computer disk.
The information about the dead people is there. The brain makes attempts to bring the information to consciousness but because you've already sent it to the "trash", it doesn't come up as active information.
That's why you don't even realise that you are thinking about the dead person.
Then in a moment, you look and think you saw the person.
In that state of mixed surprise, fear and apprehension, adrenaline is released along with cortisol which raises your consciousness level.
The " corrupt" information quickly gets suppressed as the brain has something more important to do so the person seems to have "disappeared".

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Franking: 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
Total crap. You can believe if you want as for me I need to see first. Thousands of people known to me have died including parent, sibling, cousins, uncles, aunt's, friends, neighbours, etc for over four decades now and I haven't seen any so why should I believe this cock and bull?

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Judybash93(m): 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ōmō men... Zobo! The guy disappeared and y'all didn't run away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by yasihat: 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
D fact u are all replying is making op masturbate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Jeromejnr(m): 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I wasn't there hence my shock at your claims. undecided

So a human being dematerialized in the middle of a crowd and it just so happens that all of their attentions happened to be on that one man who disappeared at the time that it happened? undecided

You and your galfriend and all the others just happen to have been paying attention to this one man when he poof.... disappeared into thing air just like that... this in a crowded bus? lipsrsealed

How come these sort of things don't happen in saner climes abeg? undecided

Who told you this doesn't happen In saner climes. Have you gone to any and they said it doesn't happen?

You can't just sit down in your house and be assuming whatever you want to assume.

This is also common in the Americas.

Even T-Pain the musician also shared his story not too long ago. Police officers share also what they encounter. Many people do.

Do your research.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by kingxsamz(m): 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:
Ok na lookalike disappear? Omo undecided

If anyone disappeared other passengers would have noticed. Abi no be so?

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Kobojunkie: 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
mechanics:
Surely there is life after this earth, when one dies is either the soul of that person goes to hell or heaven and the body goes to the ground, then after the rapture the body will now join with the soul and goes to the final destination, read the Word of God well, reincarnation does not exist at all.
How many religious ideas you jumble up for here to form the above? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Franking: 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:

First, what you described isn't reincarnation.
Reincarnation occurs when the soul of a dead person reenters the body of a little baby while still in its mother's womb and is born to begin another journey of the mortal life.
What you just described is just your imagination playing tricks on you.
It happens to a lot of people.
You were thinking of the person at that moment without even realising it.
During such periods, the brain acts just like a corrupt computer disk.
The information about the dead people is there. The brain makes attempts to bring the information to consciousness but because you've already sent it to the "trash", it doesn't come up as active information.
That's why you don't even realise that you are thinking about the dead person.
Then in a moment, you look and think you saw the person.
In that state of mixed surprise, fear and apprehension, adrenaline is released along with cortisol which raises your consciousness level.
The " corrupt" information quickly gets suppressed as the brain has something more important to do so the person seems to have "disappeared".

Nothing more to say. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by mailemy(m): 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
And his lookalike disappeared at the spot. Mugu
VKN23:

you saw his lookalike

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by manuelkel(m): 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
ONUTOPSY:
Nothing like recarnation. What you saw was an evil spirit . They borrow his body to manifest physically.
Spirit doesn't have flesh, they either possess somebody to carry out there bidden or make use of the youthful dead body mostly those that died before their time. In most cases they make use of the person that dies through accident, during abortion, riots etc. It take beyond human understand to know this

Na wetin him dey tell you na, say him see the person body alive. The intentions of the dead person no concern am, weather good or evil.
He's just telling us how possible it is to see people who are late and buried.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by eazyduzit: 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
I have witnessed this too,I once saw my dead neighbor in Mando Kaduna early this year around Narayi area in Kaduna but I assumed it to be an illusion.

5 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Kobojunkie: 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
SKINDOGGY:
painful death not yet his time
Majority of the world's dead fall under that blanket. Why aren't we getting regular reports of this sort of phenomenon expressed by the OP? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Starz825(m): 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ikennablue:
people fake thier death. Especially when they are running away from something. Death brings a kind of closure and to an extent, dismisses every potential threat to your life.

If your story is true, a person involve in cultism can fake thier death especially when a rival is after your life, it makes much sense. The whole thing about you digging his grave, if I'm faking my death, the party involve will do everything possible to make it look real.

About him disappearing, oga, he just escaped very fast. People don't disappear. He never died. There's nothing like reincarnation
Even if reincarnation no dey Tru Tru....
Bros read up wetin you type...
Does it make sense to you...

The op said he was among those who dug his grave and he was buried after the police released his corpse.....
You are here talking about faking death by being buried....can anyone fake their death by being allowed to be buried??

You don't believe... doesn't mean it's not true....or it didn't happen....as you no dey there....
Funny enough the op used to be like you before his experience

10 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Streetmovement(m): 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

As much as am spiritually tested and confamed, believe in spiritual things and things, I never see this one before but have heard similar stories from different people, maybe if I see I go fit relate to your story.

For now mk I just dey read comments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Franking: 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Who told you this doesn't happen In saner climes. Have you gone to any and they said it doesn't happen?

You can't just sit down in your house and be assuming whatever you want to assume.

This is also common in the Americas.

Even T-Pain the musician also shared his story not too long ago. Police officers share also what they encounter. Many people do.

Do your research.

Which one have you encountered?
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Obasempire(m): 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
the war in the streets is getting serious as betrayal, hatred and crime has taken over the minds of the youths.. who will save the day, whi will become the next king in the streets..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEA7jr36HT4
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Achasew(m): 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
I believe you. I lost my mother this year July. She died on the 2nd which was on Saturday and was buried the same day. Something happened two days after her death.

Her cousin sister came to my house because my mum came to see her that day to ask the reason she would visit her without staying to talk with her. I told her that my mother had died two days ago.

I always believe in reincarnation and I don’t believe in hell and heaven. There is more to death and life than what we see here.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Lordofistanbul: 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
The op is right , this life is full of spiritual stuffs we can’t explain and why it happens, catholic people believes in reincarnation, some churches do as well but to some , they don’t believe due to the fact that it wasn’t written in the Bible , but the fact remains that not everything is written in the Bible but does exist, God Almighty is so great and a wonderful creator, so don’t bother to unravel Wetin u no know, I have similar experience some years ago, I had a late primary school mate that died some years back and then I wasn’t even in Nigeria ooo to have had about the guy demise, then when I returned to Nigeria after spending some years in abroad and went to see my brother living around shangotedo, while in a barbing salon to have my haircut cut, I saw the very late guy passing along the street, but due to the fact that the barber had gone far with the haircut, so I couldn’t get to call the guy, so after a week and travelled back to my home town and saw one of the late guy paddy , after a little discussion and ask about the guy and even told the person that I saw the guy in Lagos at a street called ogidan along shangotedo, he’s like are u serious?? He said the guy was dead over 2 yrs ago, so the life get as e be ooo bro, don’t doubt Wetin u don’t know oooo. Ask any Yoruba elderly person about a city in Ondo state called agbabu, I think it’s around ikale/ilaje areas and hear the truth about life after death. Lots dey happen under the sun.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
LyfeJennings:

Bro, I'm a Muslim and I understand the scriptures but no be everything God tell us explicitly
Na Holy books talk say Jazz no dey but bro, JAZZ DEY, CONFAMA
There are so many things that are beyond us
No be any Jinn enter the guy body
na the guy gangan he see live but he is no longer ordinary human
I didn't say a jinn possess him, the guy is already dead so jinn cannot possess the dead. What I mean is that a jinn took the form of his friend becos the jinn knows that the guy is already dead

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Kobojunkie: 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
drlateef:
Every soul has a jinn assigned to it. That jinn can replicate the image of that soul after the death of the person. The jinn does not die after the person has died. They are the ones who appear as humans so as to confuse humans to make them believe in re-incarnation.
That is the purpose of a jinn? Isn't that a waste of energy right there? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by redbull5: 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hmm... Oluwa, make u shine ur light make i no go jam the ones wey dey fly for night.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by bomsilaga(m): 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
MufasaLion:

Lies. What's the name of the village? Who are the witnesses?
Ok.
Go to my village Okrika or ask anyone that's from there and raise the discussion about burying someone with a metal object or a disease.
My grandmother walked the entire village just 4 days after her burial, we forgot earrings on her. She was telling everyone to help remove her earrings, YES! Physically too.
Someone I know travelled all tge way to Owerri to visit his baby mama and to give her instructions on how to take care of their son say 3 days after he was killed by the German confraternity in a cult clash.
The family of the girl were shocked when they were called to inform them of his death.
No made up stories.
His name is Julius and a national of the KKK. ASK ABEG

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) / Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.