Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,653 members, 7,823,851 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later (81320 Views)

Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father / Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal / 6-Month Premature Vs 4-Years Later: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Electrochemistry(m): 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
But that's not reincarnation to begin with for those who believe it.

What you saw is apparition not the real guy that was dead. Some of these cultists are highly fortified.
Once a person is dead, his soul goes to the spirit world.
People like cultists fortified with many evil spirits can be seen as apparition. The evil spirits in them are simply using their bodies on Earth.

The body of a human is like a beautiful mansion, home to the person's spirit. If you join cultistism, you simply invite wicked spirit into your mansion to dine and wine with you just like a person would make companion with bad friends. These powerful spirits after your own spirit has left your body, can continue to use your body on Earth.

But if you're born again, the spirit companion you share your mansion(body) with is the holy Spirit. If the holy Spirit is your companion, it will sanctify your human spirit (wash it clean, as a mother would bath her children) so that when you die, and your spirit leaves your body, it will appear clean, blameless and holy before God.

In this condition of blamelessness your soul awaits resurrection (rebuilding of your earthly body into a body that can live forever) into eternal bliss in the kingdom of God

In the resurrection, which so many saints are eagerly awaiting, all the souls(spiritual persons) that are currently away from their bodies (dead) which is made up of those from the 'hades'(a place where the souls of dead sinners are detained) and those from 'paradise'(a place where the souls of people who died in righteousness are kept) are made to rejoin their earthly bodies to be judged.

Souls from paradise are given new bodies that can live forever in heaven while souls from the Hades are condemned and cast into 'the lake of fire'

This is why we call sinners to come to repentance, so that they can be baptized (receive the holy Spirit into their mansions
).

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Kelvin3476: 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
VKN23:
you saw his lookalike
AND HIS LOOKALIKE DISAPPEARED
VKN23:
you saw his lookalike
AND HIS LOOKALIKE DISAPPEARED
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by KeyEndurance: 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
Why Are You Human Exposing Us Online? We Have Some Mission To Fulfill Thats Why We Are still Living On Earth So Mind The Way You Talk about Us

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by PrinceMajestic: 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
There was a time in school I woke up to go piss but I was still very sleepy while peeing I fell and smashed my head on the wall, but I felt myself being carried from the bathroom floor to standing position and I was still feeling the pain on my head, that was when my eyes cleared that something just happened, I wondered who carried me up from the ground because my cousin travelled and I was alone in my self con in school, I had to burn some weed before I could sleep cus I was using weed then. I later knew who it was, he is always around me and I know when he is around me. I love my dad

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by SonofHim: 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
You need to see a psychiatrist. It's called visual hallucination.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Kajaard: 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
Astydan:
It real bro, my mum died in 2014 someone saw me at uba bank in 2020 start telling me my mum is a neighbor to her in same area, I was speechless

Did you go to the person's area to confirm if it's really your mum?
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Konjiboii: 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
I will love to see my mother again, although I read somewhere that demons take the appearance of loved ones to deceive people, another gist is that spirits that lingers are spirits that are seeking for vengeance.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Aldol: 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
youngZee23:
Have u tryed it before?..and what if they attack U
I have not but I have heard from powerful people who tried it before. They will only attack you if they notice that you can see them , if you're not strong hearted you may go mental at what you will see sef because you will definitely see scary beings
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by shantti(m): 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Is that really a serious question? undecided

2. You saw him on the bus but his mom is the one who has been hospitalized since you got home and explained you might have hallucinated. Are you kidding? undecided

So his mum getting hospitalized from the news faults the op's experience.
Let me ask u. Are you the endorser of reality. Nothing is real unless you endorse it abi, because you are the alpha and the Omega.

You are falling back on hallucinations becos you have no solid counter.

Among those that don't believe this, I only respect the lady that asked if everyone in the bus saw the vanishing. That's maturity which u dont have

4 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Iyke48: 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
Why the argue? Its possible because devil still has power. Ask about familiar spirit
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Aldol: 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
BABANGBALI:
I don try am now now for market where I dey, I no see anything o
Na evening be this now, try am in the afternoon around 1pm
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by camri: 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
Slynation:
They would this doubt this one and say you are hallucinating...
can you enter a mortuary?
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by luluosas(m): 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
An only child yet he destroyed himself by becoming a cultists. What a pity!
Onetenth:
I have never believed in reincarnation but my eyes did saw one yesterday

Here's the story:

Year 2020, I think around may according to his parents because I can't recollect, this neighbor of ours and close friend to my sibling was into cultism.
There's was a cult clash at ikorodu that year and he lost his life, I wasn't told I was there life when police released his corpse to his parents and I was even part of those who digged the grave he was buried. Two years ago oo..

Now, this is year 2022, I saw this boy at orile, he wanted to board the bus I was in with my girlfriend. Immediately we both saw each other I wanted to scream but I couldn't I don't know how. But everyone in the bus saw my reaction, this boy disappeared on that spot.

This isn't a made up story, if there's any nairalander at orile bustop around that time will testify to this.

Omo! I still can't believe what I saw, I cried till I got home, my girlfriend was shocked and speechless as well. How did he do that? How did he disappear in midst of people? Why is he not dead? There's obviously something spiritual about this that I'm not told.

His mom has been hospitalized since we got home and I explained everything that happened. He was her only child. This is so disheartening and scary as well

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by success4me(m): 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:

Here's the story:

Year 2020, I think around may according to his parents because I can't recollect, this neighbor of ours and close friend to my sibling was into cultism.
There's was a cult clash at ikorodu that year and he lost his life, I wasn't told I was there life when police released his corpse to his parents and I was even part of those who digged the grave he was buried. Two years ago oo..

Now, this is year 2022, I saw this boy at orile,

@OP, This do happen but it is not reincarnation, it is called AKUDAYA in Yoruba. Islam has explained the mystery behind this. According to Prophet Muhammad, each person have 2 Angels by him and one Jinn (Demon) called Qorin i.e your companion among the Jinns.The Jinns have longer span of life than humans, if a person dies, his or her companion among the Jinns continue living with the dead person bodily appearance.and go around deceiving people as if is the dead person going around. This is one of satan's device to deceive people to believe that dead people can still come alive, if you're dead you're dead and can't come back alive till eternity. The person that OP saw was the dead guys Jinn twins that's why he can disappear because it's the Jinns that God gave the ability to disappear.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Thacutegemini: 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
PENNYSWAP:
Just shut up cuz u r obviously telling a fat LIE ...

See person wey follow dig grave

Infact which cemetery una dig the grave ?

ignorance
mumu if you no know something no talk

I believe this cos I have seen it

my neighbour had one visitor one day like we all saw her she said she was her course mate from uni, my neighbour went out to buy drinks the woman started drinking , all of a sudden she said she want to ease herself she went into the bathroom.
Then, my neighbour phone rang ,she picked the call , the person was saying that her course mate had died last week.
omo Na so everybody shout ,which course mate
,we went to check bathroom we no we this woman , where she pass ? , like the woman disappeared omo we run commot for the house o

9 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by neonly: 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
simplesearch:
Now this is the holy truth; you can never see a real child of God die and be seen in another city. This is a pointer to one fact or truth, and it is that 'whatever you're seen people parade as reincarnation is nothing but familiar spirits clothing on people's physical identity to create a false experience or existence. There is no reincarnation that'll allow anyone die and live in another city. Devil is a chief magician and deceiver. Once dead you're forever dead and your chapter of existence on earth closed. But in the interim before the final judgement, you're either faced with a sentence of death in hell or life in heaven; as it is appointed unto men to die once. At the final judgement, death and hell will be cast into the lake of fire, while elect and saints who are dead and presently with God in heaven, will reign with him and Christ forever in the new heaven and new earth.

So dear @OP, truly you saw a perfect resemblance no doubt: but that thing you saw is not that guy you partook in his burial. This is a demonic entity in disguise. He can freely use his flesh and many others who served him indirectly or like you said of your friend, a bonafide member of his kingdom as a cultist who probably maintained such identity till his life was cut short.

Everyone should read the Bible verse below. Devil trying to take possession of Moses body, for what? Most likely to deceive the children of Israel into Idolatry worship of dead saints, as he would have proved to them the possibility of reincarnation, which of course would have been an apparition of demon and not Moses. But God's angel rebuked him, and that is how God's angel will always rebuke Satan whenever he attempts to steal the body of any Saint of God to promote the falsehood of reincarnation.
Reason I pity Roman catholics world wide for their embrace of that false image, they call apparition of Mary. That is not Mary but a carefully packaged demonic entity, meant to deceive them into error of saint worship, reincarnation and Idolatry. And all who bow to her willingly can never inherit the kingdom of God, except they realize this early enough and repent.

Jude 1:9 (KJV) Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Hebrews 9:27 (KJV) And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Was reading yur write up nice sha
Until I saw Roman Catholic pls don't go der Catholic remain d foundation of Christianity in d world though am not a Catholicbut just make yur research wella

11 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Goalnaldo(m): 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
studentofTruth:

Yes, your explanation is true. It's a brain misfiring. But it's not a thinking thing (thinking is done with the prefrontal cortex); it's a subconscious process involving the hippocampus and the amygdala, without the necessary input from the prefrontal cortex. The prefrontal cortex, which normally verifies and ratifies info from those two organs to keep things in check was momentarily suppressed.

Here's how it happens:
The hippocampus is the emotional memory center. From time to time, it flashes a memory and the prefrontal cortex processes it and keeps the amygdala in check by putting the memory in its place.

In the OP's case, the prefrontal cortex was momentarily suppressed (either by hunger, stress, or any other thing) when the hippocampus flashed the image of the dead person. With the prefrontal cortex unable to keep the amygdala in check when the hippocampus flashed the image, it freaks out and triggers the fear response — sympathetic system, adrenaline, and subsequently cortisol.

The prefrontal cortex was shut out at the crucial moment. Now that it has been jolted up, the entire limbic system is telling it that it has to believe what happened to be real. A pathetic situation.

This is a hack babalawos and pastors have been using for donkey years — suppress the prefrontal cortex and suggest to lower brain (hippocampus-amygdala complex) that control emotional memory and response!

Oh no! I shouldn't have read this, now my brain is bearing the brunt cry

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by youngZee23: 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
Aldol:

I have not but I have heard from powerful people who tried it before. They will only attack you if they notice that you can see them , if you're not strong hearted you may go mental at what you will see sef because you will definitely see scary beings
I no fit gamble with this kind thing oh

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by shantti(m): 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I wasn't there hence my shock at your claims. undecided

So a human being dematerialized in the middle of a crowd and it just so happens that all of their attentions happened to be on that one man who disappeared at the time that it happened? undecided

You and your galfriend and all the others just happen to have been paying attention to this one man when he poof.... disappeared into thing air just like that... this in a crowded bus? lipsrsealed

How come these sort of things don't happen in saner climes abeg? undecided

Must you always be right? What if u are wrong on this one Nne.

What makes u think your personal belief can change reality.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by PoliteActivist: 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Take it or leave it, reincarnation is real....!!!
Demons are real too
Take that to the bank.

First define reincarnation, then define demon.
Bottom line: we don't know what really happened
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Munamoqel: 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
Tk4all:
That incarnation shii is real bro, i pity people who continue to live in self denial that there is no life after here.

Even some christians(jw) will tell you stories that are not true to some extent just because they want to prove a point.

For me, i believe that any thing that happens on this earth physically have spiritual undertone. And there is life after this one just that we can't explain it.
this why africa and Afticans cannot develop from primitive thinking and ideals. Other race are talking of nano tech .Africa na ritual . Other race 7 G network .Africa witchcraft !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by netmillionaires(m): 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
I dye tell you bro. When I try to tell people things like and they refuse to believe, I go just lock up. You will be hearing "bring picture, bring videos". The thing is that the thing of the spirit is hard to proof. When you show video, they will shove it away with "N.a. camera glitch etc". When you narrate a dream, scientists will call it hallucination but their explanation too will not be convincing. How do you explain two or more people dreaming about the same thing. I had a dream about a strange land etc. I didn't tell anyone. My sister had the same dream about two weeks later. She explained it to me and the dream was the same in every detail. She was surprised when I showed her my dreams diary.

Onetenth:

Here's the story:

Now, this is year 2022, I saw this boy at orile, he wanted to board the bus I was in with my girlfriend. Immediately we both saw each other I wanted to scream but I couldn't I don't know how. But everyone in the bus saw my reaction, this boy disappeared on that spot.

This isn't a made up story, if there's any nairalander at orile bustop around that time will testify to this.

Omo! I still can't believe what I saw, I cried till I got home, my girlfriend was shocked and speechless as well. How did he do that? How did he disappear in midst of people? Why is he not dead? There's obviously something spiritual about this that I'm not told.

His mom has been hospitalized since we got home and I explained everything that happened. He was her only child. This is so disheartening and scary as well

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by mysticwarrior(m): 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
We live in a mysterious world.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Aldol: 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
Goalnaldo:
Oh no! I shouldn't have read this, now my brain is bearing the brunt cry
grin grin grin grin grin u got me rolling on the floor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Zeezenho: 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
All this tinubu men sef,Is this how una plan to rig election by counting dead people using reincarnation as excuse chai what agbado man can not do does not exist.any how sha, we are watching you all urchins closely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by shantti(m): 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
U are talking nonsense. Human Philosophy and carnality has taken over u. U talk like an Atheist.

Don't take her serious. She like to protray herself like an intellect when in reality she is an empty vessel, u know what they say about empty vessel
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by money121(m): 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:
So tell me d fucking reason I should tell a lie about something that never happened? If u are really worried and u wanna hear d truth. Some families have been selected to go to were he was buried for some prayers and confirmation of God knows what. So u can pm me I will give u d details. Oponu
You suppose complete it with ode and end it up with mumu
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by madjune(m): 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I believe you guy. madjune can't be blamed for his unbelief because such a story is always hard to believe but it happens. You saw the ghost because you had never had sex with any girl before. At that age, you just left secondary school with your mind still unpolluted. Only those who have not stained their body with women or men wouid always see such a thing like that or those who have washed their face with juju . This life is a mystery. Only God can decipher it's forms.

Someone in 1993, a friend of mine who just finished from secondary school had a similar experience. He's from ekiti and you know ekiti people for their occupation-farming. He was on his way to their farm to fetch some yam for the weekend. As soon as he left the town behind, he saw this man coming all alone from the farm, towards the outskirts of the town. It was a sunny, desolate and serene afternoon, around 1pm on a Friday as he described it. This man was human from his waist to his head but animal from his waist down. My friend said he was hearing his footsteps so audibly even though he was like 200m away from him. The closer he got, the louder the footsteps. By the time he now got closer, he greeted him, Good afternoon sir, but he said nothing. He repeated, Good afternoon sir, still no response. He said his head swelled and he was feeling uncomfortable. He now looked at him closely. This man didn't say a word till he disappeared from his face as he looked on.

This has nothing to do with sex or Virginity.

I wasn't even a virgin then.

While at the University of Calabar, from which I graduated; I made out time to go the neighboring village time and again and to make inquiries into this incident.
Through hushed tones, they told me lots surrounding that river and it's godess.

7 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by camri: 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
Astydan:
It real bro, my mum died in 2014 someone saw me at uba bank in 2020 start telling me my mum is a neighbor to her in same area, I was speechless
and you didnt visit. Bad child
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by money121(m): 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
Zeezenho:
All this tinubu men sef,I s this how una plan to rig election by counting dead people using reincarnation as excuse. any how sha we are watching bat and you all urchins closely.
Wetin concern Tinubu for dis matter? Make una dey get brain small small now

Habaa is dis wnt Obi teach una

4 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by GodisFirst: 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
His soul is yet to rest in peace that is why he is wondering about. He died a sudden and untimely death. His people need to do a real funeral rite to rest his soul.
This is not reincarnation and not resurrection.
If it was resurrection as Jesus Christ did, he will not be afraid of you as to disappear.
If it is reincarnation as some say, he has to start life a fresh from childhood like a new born baby. Others say he may come in the form of animal, ant, insects or any creature. This is the one the Church, as in Christianity is not in agreement with.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by shantti(m): 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:
so if I'm hallucinating, my girlfriend and others in the bus are also hallucinating abi? Oga rest, u know little about this world

U dey mind him, in fact u r hallucinating typing this you comment

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) / Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.