Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:55 PM

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later (82890 Views)

Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father / Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal / 6-Month Premature Vs 4-Years Later: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Wfaluse: 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:
I have never believed in reincarnation but my eyes did saw one yesterday

Here's the story:

Year 2020, I think around may according to his parents because I can't recollect, this neighbor of ours and close friend to my sibling was into cultism.
There's was a cult clash at ikorodu that year and he lost his life, I wasn't told I was there life when police released his corpse to his parents and I was even part of those who digged the grave he was buried. Two years ago oo..

Now, this is year 2022, I saw this boy at orile, he wanted to board the bus I was in with my girlfriend. Immediately we both saw each other I wanted to scream but I couldn't I don't know how. But everyone in the bus saw my reaction, this boy disappeared on that spot.

This isn't a made up story, if there's any nairalander at orile bustop around that time will testify to this.

Omo! I still can't believe what I saw, I cried till I got home, my girlfriend was shocked and speechless as well. How did he do that? How did he disappear in midst of people? Why is he not dead? There's obviously something spiritual about this that I'm not told.

His mom has been hospitalized since we got home and I explained everything that happened. He was her only child. This is so disheartening and scary as well

You just saw a jinn. They play a lot of pranks on we humans

7 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Slade47(m): 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
Very sure someone conjured his spirit happen a lot though sad
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by emmnprince(m): 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
MufasaLion:
Stop this stupid thing! Reincarnation is just a delusion.

Seeing is believing right? Your eyes shall see things in no distant time

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Geenosko: 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:

Here's the story:

Year 2020, I think around may according to his parents because I can't recollect, this neighbor of ours and close friend to my sibling was into cultism.
There's was a cult clash at ikorodu that year and he lost his life, I wasn't told I was there life when police released his corpse to his parents and I was even part of those who digged the grave he was buried. Two years ago oo..

Now, this is year 2022, I saw this boy at orile, he wanted to board the bus I was in with my girlfriend. Immediately we both saw each other I wanted to scream but I couldn't I don't know how. But everyone in the bus saw my reaction, this boy disappeared on that spot.

This isn't a made up story, if there's any nairalander at orile bustop around that time will testify to this.

Omo! I still can't believe what I saw, I cried till I got home, my girlfriend was shocked and speechless as well. How did he do that? How did he disappear in midst of people? Why is he not dead? There's obviously something spiritual about this that I'm not told.

His mom has been hospitalized since we got home and I explained everything that happened. He was her only child. This is so disheartening and scary as well

This is very possible.
Same thing happened in South Africa
Dude died and was buried in a particular province.
Two years later, someone saw him in another province doing causal labor that's how his co-workers never saw him Again

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
Urheadmaster:
One time I was in ikotun to attend prophet TB Joshua service.

The hotel where I lodged, we were watching African magic and the movie was about dead related script.

Somehow, argument started that you can see a dead person you know alive in another city.

One lady among us even told us that, if you doubt it, you should go to the centre of ikotun market around 12:midnights and bend down you'll see a dead person you know from your village grin.

Lie lie
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by LyfeJennings(m): 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
@ OP

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by sonofyisa(m): 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
I can tell you that it is all real. Where I come from we have heard and seen dead people being rescued from the thick forest by the falani's and brought back to there families after undergoing series of spiritual cleansing.Though those kind of people are considered to have died as a result of a witchcraft..
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by KeyEndurance: 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hezzyluv:

What if I tell you I know of a man that died, 3days after his death, the same died man used his legs and walked to the vehicle that carried his corpse to his village?

Come c pandemonium for area that year...
I Dont understand
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by LyfeJennings(m): 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
Surayj123:

I didn't say a jinn possess him, the guy is already dead so jinn cannot possess the dead. What I mean is that a jinn took the form of his friend becos the jinn knows that the guy is already dead

It is possible but then always have another thought of possibility
Things happen
Reincarnation is real bro
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by blunt2dcore(m): 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hezzyluv:

That man actually died, almost all the drivers of vehicles then in my area during 90's where scared of carrying corpse. They now lied to the driver that the man has been sick, they want to take to the village for local treatment meanwhile he has already died. Obviously not to let the driver know he's about carrying died body. So, they did whatever abra-da-bra it was, and the dead man walked to the vehicle by himself.

This guy must b smoking original kwale weed.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
All I know is this world is full of spirits.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Basiljoe: 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
breadplanets:
Op are you sure you know what reincarnation means? You mean you saw your family friend 2years later as a full grown adult abi na baby u see? You see ghost abi you no see ghost? grin
Aswear, I wanted to say the same thing. No reincarnation without rebirth.

The dead friend is probably alive in a parrell universe. grin
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Jeromejnr(m): 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
Franking:

Which one have you encountered?

I don't have to encounter something before I can beleive its real.

When there are many testimonies about something then maybe people should start looking into investigating the matter instead of making strong negative counter claims.

Many years ago, people were constantly coming forth with their encounters on UFO's but many were ridiculed and silenced. Until recently when Pentagon released confirmation videos of encounters with some of them. And they released them just because someone called them out on it that they were hiding it.

Those navy pilots encountered the UFO's/UAP's while I never did. That doesn't mean I will sit down in my house and say because I never saw them myself therefore they can't be real.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Eriokanmi: 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
This world is a mystery. Only God Himself can undestand it. Sometime ago, my father inlaw saw someone whom he last saw about a decade earlier. It was here in lagos, somewhere at oshodi. The moment he saw him, he ran after him in excitement, calling his name. Suddenly, he disappeared in the crowd. He looked confused, looking everywhere for this man, no way!

He now went to their house to ask of him. The wife said, he's dead. That he died some years back. He thought they were kidding, looking confused again. By the time they now showed him the man's gravesite, he now believed. My inlaw wasn't normal for days.

There was a day one man, a herbalist too saw a girl but this time, a ghost but walking and living in the midst of real human. His friend came from abroad so, he went to an Ikeja hotel to see him. He went with his friend, who's known to us. This man sees vision as herbalist. He's washed his face with juju which makes him see beyind the physical. Right at the reception, he said to his friend, this girl that's coming into the hotel is an animal but looking like a human being. She came to meet a guy in that hotel. His friend doubted him. He said how can this pretty girl be an animal but the herbalist said all he's seeing is half human and half animal with goat legs. That the girl would act funny the moment she gets to the reception because she's noticed him, that he's known her secret.

Long story cut short, this girl got to the reception and paused. She looked at that herbalist for a few seconds and hissed, then climbed the stairs to meet her prey. The man said whoever sleeps with her is in trouble. It was the herbalist's friend who narrated the story to us.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by cl0r0x: 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
I'm a believer, I believe.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by madjune(m): 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
MufasaLion:
Stop this stupid thing! Reincarnation is just a delusion.

I don't pray for you to have any encounter before you dislodge your unbelief.

Years ago, I was once like you...that was until 1994.
I've narrated my experience here on Nairaland but I doubt if many can recall it.

You see, we humans aren't the only life forms( at least, physically) in this plane of existence...or expanding into the universe.

There's a lot uncovered by the human mind and only the unfortunate few are chanced a revelation and, to what purposes I can't fully explain.

This happened at the College of education, Akampka in 1994 where I was an IJMB student then, preparing for my jamb exams for a hopeful admission into Unical.
Now, ranging like 3 miles from the back of our male hostel was this river. It was a gently rolling river which meandered through narrow enclaves with fresh ferns and rock outcrops for one to bath or wash few clothes. We students went there for our baths, especially when the hostel taps seized running.
On looking back, I can recall that, the students who were natives of that region shunned going to this river.
Now, on this morning. Very early in the morning, the tap was out and we have this morning class coming up. My friend Jude and I hurried off to the river to have our bath. And as I can recall. As we walked down it's steep slope, down by the banks as we could see; a spectral form in the shape of an old woman with a lone stick tied to her head which she held with her hand stood out.
She kept coming uphill as we descended. We made nothing of it.
As we came closer to her, we noticed that from her trodden path, there came no sound.
She seemed to float above the ground. We didn't quite take stock of this abnormality till we passed her.
What we found strange was, as we passed her and proferred a greeting, she ignored us and moved on.

Now, within a step or two as we've passed and remarked to ourselves upon the woman's cold attitude; we turned to look around and fully call her into view. Could you believe it that the woman whom just took two steps was now more than two miles up the hill. And then, she stopped upon our gaze.

Her spectral form had an uncanny cast to it.
It seemed like all that morning fog and darkness tended to form a halo above her head and as she made to.look in our direction, we ran off into the bushes...we kept running and running until we got to the doors of our hostel...and made it to our individual rooms where we kept screaming and mumbling incoherently.
The whole students in the hostels gathered to hear our story and some of the natives had this knowing looks like they knew what we saw.

They wouldn't say much.

On that night we became sick and you know what, though we didn't share the same room or bed, more stranger was, we slept and dreamt...and had the same dream.

As we.woke the next day and recounted our dreams...it was like...

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Oritna94(m): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
Aditkd:
A lot of things are happening. When humans die and refuse to let go of this earthly plane and transcend they become earth bound and such spirits are all around us though most times you won't see them.

Op saw the dude, though he is now an earth bound spirit.

It is better for him to let go of this earthly plane and transcend and later on be reincarnated whenever it's his time.

Absolutely right. You are knowledgeable. It seems you have read a lot about such phenomena. Many people here are just ignorant.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by AngelicBeing: 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
sad
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by KeyEndurance: 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hezzyluv:

That man actually died, almost all the drivers of vehicles then in my area during 90's where scared of carrying corpse. They now lied to the driver that the man has been sick, they want to take to the village for local treatment meanwhile he has already died. Obviously not to let the driver know he's about carrying died body. So, they did whatever abra-da-bra it was, and the dead man walked to the vehicle by himself.

Your Lie Can Break Pot Of Indomie wolai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by 07kjb: 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
I always say it here that it is not about forming porsh or the so called atheist

Anybody that doesn't believe in spiritual powers is a big fool

8 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Ayojb: 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onmyrise:

Nice story, But it has nothing to do with reincarnation.

Reincarnation is real tho and it has to do with the Soul taking a brand new body, being born with a a new physical body in a new family as a new born baby.

This paranormal phenomena you narrated is common in every culture.
I cant remember what its called in yoruba culture, i dont wanna say Abiku..

But its a universal paranormal phenomena where the once dead person materializes with the same personality, same body, in another location, but away from those who know them.

Its a deep topic

but will this new baby be aware that he/she has existed before in another life? Would they know details about their past? Their previous parents, loved ones, town etc?
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by princeSammyz: 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:

Here's the story:

Please I would really like to know if the other people in the bus saw this person, and also saw him vanish.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by yungchop: 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:

Here's the story:

L
A
M
B
A

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Goldbw122(m): 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:

Here's the story:

There are things and fact that exist but you won't believe, bit they are true, people still doubt the fact that it is real, is beyond their understanding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Iykenuwa(m): 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
Tk4all:
That incarnation shii is real bro, i pity people who continue to live in self denial that there is no life after here.

Even some christians(jw) will tell you stories that are not true to some extent just because they want to prove a point.

For me, i believe that any thing that happens on this earth physically have spiritual undertone. And there is life after this one just that we can't explain it.

Obviously you don't even know what the so-called reincarnation means
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Nonexisting1: 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
Geenosko:

This is very possible.
Same thing happened in South Africa
Dude died and was buried in a particular province.
Two years later, someone saw him in another province doing causal labor that's how his co-workers never saw him Again
He died and reincarnated to be a casual labourer. He no fit return as rich person or as rat go dey steal money from CBN? Mumu ghost.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Neddstark: 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
drlateef:

Every soul has a jinn assigned to it. That jinn can replicate the image of that soul after the death of the person. The jinn does not die after the person has died. They are the ones who appear as humans so as to confuse humans to make them believe in re-incarnation.

Deep.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Eberex(m): 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
Surayj123:
Op if what u are saying true, then the guy u saw was not ur dead friend but a Jinn using his body. thats all i haveto say

If it's a genie , how did he know the dude recognized him? Going around a borrowed body without knowing who the person knew before his demise?
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by ZINNYBANKS: 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
for this number 3 orbit wey we humans dey nothing is impossible , but dead people shouldn't come back to Nigeria again now for Christ sake Denmark dey there make dem reincarnate go ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by KeyEndurance: 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
Zonefree:
Next time you see a dead person, tell him to share sure 10 odds for boys abeg. There's no need for them to disappear. They should try and be useful to hustlers like us.
Dont kill Me With Laugh Abeg
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by zakkxx: 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
After seeing this if you continue to fornicate with your girl friend I pity u oo! Repent marry that girl or u will remember this message in Hell!
Onetenth:

Here's the story:

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by PrinceMajestic: 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
I enjoy and love threads like this grin I've also had these experience when I was young, I saw things that I didn't know I was not suppose to see, I saw things that I thought were normal and everyone sees them not knowing I was the only one seeing them. But the moment I corrupt my soul by having sex I stopped seeing certain super natural things. Only fools thinks these things don't exist.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Traditional Marriage List In Aboh Mbaise, Imo State / My Stingy Elder Brother / As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.