Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? - Travel (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? (70598 Views)

Is Traveling (japa) Truly An Achievement / How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja / Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Treadway: 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
arena07:
Let hail the business tycoon and our Dangote of nairaland. Are you happy now? Please visit the nearest psychiatrist hospital for mental test because I am very sure you are depressed and frustrated. How would a saner person have problem with people that traveled out of Nigeria to better life. Please how does it affect you?
call them, they are trained professionals. They'll fix u up good.

Can discerning minds see the herd mentality playing out? Whenever you point out anything at all, that doesn't conform to the herd mentality, they automatically define you as person that has a problem with people traveling abroad. Absolute madness! Someone in the Uk and active on the Uk thread that has thousands of posts helping the japa community, only gave advice on a specific issue lobatan, and today's he/she was called bad-belle and evil. Go and check page 248 on UK skilled work/healthcare worker visa thread you will see the person. I no wan mention am cos e no concern me. Madness!

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by arena07: 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
Treadway:
a dry syphilitic chancre is worth more than your existence..at least it can be studied.
See this mumu please you can do better than all this thrash you have been spewing.
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by arena07: 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2022
Treadway:
call them, they are trained professionals. They'll fix u up good.
Wow thank God you know the address. I am very sure you must have been visiting the place. Please do me a favor try and call the number tell them that the last drugs you collected from them is not working perfectly for you that you have been constituting nuisance online and please show them all your posts on nairaland as evidence.
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Treadway: 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
arena07:
Wow thank God you know the address. I am very sure you must have been visiting the place. Please do me a favor. Try and call the number tell them that the last drugs you collected from them is not working perfectly for you that you have been constituting nuisance online and please show them all your posts on nairaland as evidence.
call them before they close. oponu.
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by arena07: 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
Treadway:
call them before they close. oponu.
Listen, delay may be dangerous please call them now before they start using rope to tie your miserable life.
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Treadway: 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2022
arena07:
Listen, delay may be dangerous please do call them now before they start using rope to tie your miserable life.
lol...mingy ass clown grin

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by arena07: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
Treadway:
lol...mingy ass clown grin
You see what I have been saying?look at what you just displayed on nairaland? This justified my assertion on your mental health. Please call the psychic hospital before it is too late.....
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Treadway: 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
arena07:
You see what I have been saying?look at what you just displayed on nairaland? This justified my assertion on your mental health. Please call the psychic hospital before it is too late.....
point of correction, psychic means supernatural things, like occultic stuff, mediums that communicate with the dead etc. Psychological or psychiatric is your problem and what they have a solution to. Know the difference even before you travel. Ignoramus! Psychic KO, physics ni, pay attention in school, dem no go gree.
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Jyde81: 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
arena07:
Let hail the business tycoon and our Dangote of nairaland. Are you happy now? Please visit the nearest psychiatrist hospital for mental test because I am very sure you are depressed and frustrated. How would a saner person have problem with people that traveled out of Nigeria to better there life. Please how does it affect you?
Don't mind the clown and his second. Forming he has never made a loss in 9 years. Let him tell that to marines....Bloody liar
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Treadway: 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
Jyde81:
Don't mind the clown and his second. Forming he has never made a loss in 9 years. Let him tell that to marines....Bloody liar
lol. Failed businessman. Match don end? I genuinely wanna know. I don't watch football/soccer., Only watch combat sports.
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by arena07: 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2022
Treadway:
point of correction, psychic means supernatural things, like occultic stuff, mediums that communicate with the dead etc. Psychological or psychiatric is your problem and what they have a solution too. Know the difference even before you travel. Ignoramus! Psychic KO, physics ni, pay attention in school, dem no go gree.
You failed again... you picked some points from the dictionary and you think you make sense? Please do as I have been advising you daley may be dangerous.You should be happy that someone like me is helping you your miserable life. Please call them before it is too late.
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Treadway: 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
arena07:
You failed again... you picked some points from the dictionary and you think you make sense? Please do as I have been advising you daley may be dangerous.You should be happy that someone like me is helping you your miserable life. Please call them before it is too late.
dont have a heart attack o. You may be stupid but I still don't wish you harm. Pace yourself and take deep breaths.
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by arena07: 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
Jyde81:
I must commend you for the time spent to analyzed real life business situation to that psychiatrist patient. Please focus on what you are doing in UK the sky is just the beginning for you and your family
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by elijah101(m): 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
Treadway … u get time … whats is your issue gon gon with people traveling abroad … because this no be argument anymore … this na personal matter … whats your angle … why e dey pain you say them decide not to stay in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by arena07: 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
Treadway:
dont have a heart attack o. You may be stupid but I still don't wish you harm. Pace yourself and take deep breaths.
Hahahahahaha you have more to correct atleast the word "DELAY" have been typed by me before. The problem you are having right now is that you have nothing to spew again then the resultant of your foolishness is to start looking for spelling mistakes. Please call the hospital before they close
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Treadway: 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
elijah101:
Treadway … u get time … whats is your issue gon gon with people traveling abroad … because this no be argument anymore … this na personal matter … whats your angle … why e dey pain you say them decide not to stay in Nigeria
you asked a question for which there is no answer. I don't have an issue with anybody, and don't give a crap about anybody, and I have told you this once. The problem is you all fail to realise that the thread is a question that has two answers, not 1. I am entitled to my answer, and I can also point out sweet lies as I see fit. If any thing I have said is untrue, the onus is on anyone to prove it. I prove my points, innit? Not rambling wey no dey move me. Is a simple sturvs. Whoever wan go wherever no concern me na
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Treadway: 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
arena07:
hahahahahaha you have more to correct atleast the word "DELAY" have been typed by me before. The problem you are having right now is that you have nothing to spew again then the resultant of your foolishness is to start looking for spelling mistakes. Please call the hospital before they close
inhale and exhale..deep breaths. See how I'm typing correctly so far? It is cos I am calm and not hyper-ventilating.
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by arena07: 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2022
Treadway:
you asked a question for which there is no answer. I don't have an issue with anybody, and don't give a crap about anybody, and I have told you this once. The problem is you all fail to realise that the thread is a question that has two answers. I am entitled to my answer, and I can also point out sweet lies as I see fit. If any thing I have said is untrue, the onus is on anyone to prove it. I prove my points, innit? Not rambling wey no dey move me. Is a simple sturvs. Whoever wan go wherever no concern me na
I hope you can see all the grammatical blunders you typed? Please visit the psychiatrist hospital before it is too late

1 Like

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Treadway: 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
arena07:
I hope you can see all the grammatical blunders you typed? Please visit the psychiatrist hospital before it is too late
lol...deep breaths
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by arena07: 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
Treadway:
inhale and exhale..deep breaths. See how I'm typing correctly so far? It is cos I am calm and not hyper-ventilating.
You must be very stupid for saying you are typing correctly. You started sentence without capital letter should I go further? I don't think so because you are mentally unstable...

1 Like

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Phraences: 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2022
Let’s not derail this thread and argue constructively.

As a matter of fact not everyone can be an entrepreneur or business man. Some just want to live comfortably in a sane environment. When i think of starting a side business, i just go blank. I am content with salary work abeg…

2 Likes

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by arena07: 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
Phraences:
Let’s not delay this thread and argue constructively.

As a matter of fact not everyone can be an entrepreneur or business man. Some just want to live comfortably in a sane environment. When i think of starting a side business, i just go blank. I am content with salary work abeg…
The fool may correct you that it is derail not delay and that will make him feel good on nairaland.... he needs urgent medical treatment
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Treadway: 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
arena07:
You must be very stupid for saying you are typing correctly. You started sentence without capital letter should I go further? I don't think so because you are mentally unstable...
deep breaths, in thru the nose and out thru the mouth...
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Treadway: 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
Phraences:
Let’s not delay this thread and argue constructively.

now that is a fact. End of! So, you see how it is stupid for some to recklessly allude that some of us who can and love doing business and are thriving in it, are stupid for choosing to stay behind to keep at it.
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Treadway: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2022
arena07:
The fool may correct you that it is derail not delay and that will make him feel good on nairaland.... he needs urgent medical treatment
he is correct. Delay can work. Derail would imply we are talking about something completely unrelated, while delay can mean we are prolonging something. Ignoramus. Poor attention to classes back in school days abi, e don dey show now.
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Munamoqel: 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
Jyde81:

This are the issues I have with some of you young people in Nigeria who are inexperienced but think they have knowledge base to lecture people all over the place.
I mentioned Ado Ekiti and not Lagos....Comprehend before u reply? Secondly who told u it was not located in a high brow area? I will say again; there are a lot of factors associated with business in Nigeria and you need to have a holistic scoping if all your SWOT(Strength, weakness, opportunity and Threats) before advising people about entrepreneurship. You small boys here talk as if Business success is automatic GBAM if u start a business venture in Nigeria. It is not and please don't mislead people in that direction and mind u not everybidy here is cut out for the murky waters and uncertainties of business. Even in advanced economies where the economic climate is stable businesses still fail not talkless of an unstable environment like Naija where u have to provide your own diesel, security etc ...

The N15 million that writer used to process UK admission will most likely have gone down the drain if he has used it for business in Nigeria. That is the truth. Nothing is cast in stone over there. All u "know it alls" that are insulting him/her, let me tell u something, he didn't lose money. He will recover that money here within 18 months if he knows what he is doing. I am a testimony to that. I took the decision to leave Nigeria for a while to come and study here in Aberdeen and by the grace of the merciful God I have recouped the money we spent as my wife works from home as an HR Administrator and does contracts by supplying catfish berbecie to the African community. I too just recently started working as an I.T Business analyst. And we have one kid.
I was just laughing reading comments by all u kids who thinks u know it all about the UK but in reality does not know JACK. That people work in warehouse or security has never been our portion. I like the stability and certainty that these environment provides beyond all the short term gains u people think u are making in Naija.
Ask yourselfs with all the so called business ideas u have how come most Nigerian founded companies hardly survives up to 30, 40, 50 years Come to Scotland here and see family run businesses that have lasted 7 generations and still whasking strong..... I will get there too when I fully settle down. Businesses that can stand the test of time...
keep quiet and learn ! I was in Aberdeen ( top 20 ) not RGU.( Ranked 80) If you can't sell catfish in Ado ekiti that mean it a rural state /civil servant economy this is your first blunder you didn't study the purchasing power of ekiti .unlike Lagos where MC OLUOMO boys in park can order cat fish any how . You should just shut up if na ekiti you sabi . Ask inmadi for Alaba or Alh Musa running BDC how much he had made in 2 year with a capital of 15m with dinity in Nigeria while you do carehome low life jobs ? Don't assume you senior anybody here look well all this your ekiti rural behavior you be Senior .senior my ASS!

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Phraences: 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
Treadway:
he is correct. Delay can work. Derail would imply we are talking about something completely unrelated, while delay can mean we are prolonging something. Ignoramus. Poor attention to classes back in school days abi, e don dey show now.

*Modified. I thought i actually wrote derail.
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by arena07: 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2022
Treadway:
Hahahah I exposed your pick up lines now you have resulted by spewing another thrash and you never disappoint me. Before they start using rope to tie you please visit the address of the psychiatrist hospital you posted above. I believe they will find a lasting solution to your problem..
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Phraences: 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2022
Jyde81:

This are the issues I have with some of you young people in Nigeria who are inexperienced but think they have knowledge base to lecture people all over the place.
I mentioned Ado Ekiti and not Lagos....Comprehend before u reply? Secondly who told u it was not located in a high brow area? I will say again; there are a lot of factors associated with business in Nigeria and you need to have a holistic scoping if all your SWOT(Strength, weakness, opportunity and Threats) before advising people about entrepreneurship. You small boys here talk as if Business success is automatic GBAM if u start a business venture in Nigeria. It is not and please don't mislead people in that direction and mind u not everybidy here is cut out for the murky waters and uncertainties of business. Even in advanced economies where the economic climate is stable businesses still fail not talkless of an unstable environment like Naija where u have to provide your own diesel, security etc ...

The N15 million that writer used to process UK admission will most likely have gone down the drain if he has used it for business in Nigeria. That is the truth. Nothing is cast in stone over there. All u "know it alls" that are insulting him/her, let me tell u something, he didn't lose money. He will recover that money here within 18 months if he knows what he is doing. I am a testimony to that. I took the decision to leave Nigeria for a while to come and study here in Aberdeen and by the grace of the merciful God I have recouped the money we spent as my wife works from home as an HR Administrator and does contracts by supplying catfish berbecie to the African community. I too just recently started working as an I.T Business analyst. And we have one kid.
I was just laughing reading comments by all u kids who thinks u know it all about the UK but in reality does not know JACK. That people work in warehouse or security has never been our portion. I like the stability and certainty that these environment provides beyond all the short term gains u people think u are making in Naija.
Ask yourselfs with all the so called business ideas u have how come most Nigerian founded companies hardly survives up to 30, 40, 50 years Come to Scotland here and see family run businesses that have lasted 7 generations and still whasking strong..... I will get there too when I fully settle down. Businesses that can stand the test of time...

Easy to succeed on paper. Reality is different. If it was easy, everyone would be an entrepreneur.

1 Like

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by arena07: 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2022
Phraences:

*Modified. I thought i actually wrote derail.
Don't mind the fool. I intentionally picked your spelling mistake because the yaba patient would want to use you to shine and become local champion on nairaland....
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Backpedal: 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
TWoods:

Lol shove it dude… the question isn’t how long it took you to make N500k per month, but how many Nigerians will EVER make even half that amount. You’re the exception, not the rule… and that is the point. You keep comparing yourself to what amounts to the rule in other countries and think you have a point.

You also keep mewling about building a house, as if that’s all it takes to live a high standard of living… that’s just idiocy to be honest. No need going into more details there. The majority of Europeans never build their own homes, none of them will swap lives with you, your house and cheap internet any day….
Most Nigerians will NEVER make N500k at any point in their lives
That's the truth actually

2 Likes

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Treadway: 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
arena07:
Hahahah I exposed your pick up lines now you have resulted by spewing another thrash and you never disappoint me. Before they start using rope to tie you please visit the address of the psychiatrist hospital you posted above. I believe they will find a lasting solution to your problem..
oponu and olodo...bad ass combo

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Warri Wonder: Waste Disposal Vehicle Spotted In Warri Today / Man Strips Unclad On Plane, Watches Porn & Then Attacks Air Hostess In Malaysia / Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.