Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Whatsapp Ban My Account. Could The Gionee Phone Responsible? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whatsapp Ban My Account. Could The Gionee Phone Responsible? (2455 Views)

You Won't Believe It, See Why They Want To Ban My New Song (pics). / I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Ban My Account. Could The Gionee Phone Responsible? by fineboynl(m): 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
I have this Gionee phone that keep on downloading and installing app. My data have been crying and I am tired of the phone. Lately it becomes worst off. Downloading yoma Whatsapp and yo Whatsapp including telegram. It has been sending secret messages because my credit keep debited from messages. Today my Whatsapp has been ban.

Re: Whatsapp Ban My Account. Could The Gionee Phone Responsible? by lifenija: 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2022
U type like u are rapping

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Ban My Account. Could The Gionee Phone Responsible? by NotBeenPaid: 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2022

Contact WhatsApp to get your number unbanned. You'd have to stop using Unofficial for awhile.
Re: Whatsapp Ban My Account. Could The Gionee Phone Responsible? by Kobicove(m): 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Contact WhatsApp to get your number unbanned. You'd have to stop using Unofficial for awhile.

No way, they won't unban him. They won't even respond to his messages.

The only solution is to be patient and wait out the ban period which is about 3 months undecided
Re: Whatsapp Ban My Account. Could The Gionee Phone Responsible? by Gooding55(m): 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
fineboynl:
I have this Gionee phone that keep on downloading and installing app. My data have been crying and I am tired of the phone. Lately it becomes worst off. Downloading yoma Whatsapp and yo Whatsapp including telegram. It has been sending secret messages because my credit keep debited from messages. Today my Whatsapp has been ban.
I'm experiencing the same thing right now, my phone is Gionee M7 power. I don't know what has been going on at the background. It keeps downloading yoma too and now they have banned my Whatsapp.
Re: Whatsapp Ban My Account. Could The Gionee Phone Responsible? by fineboynl(m): 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
Gooding55:
I'm experiencing the same thing right now, my phone is Gionee M7 power. I don't know what has been going on at the background. It keeps downloading yoma too and now they have banned my Whatsapp.
you have to get another phone. Write to whatsapp and explain and they will unblock it.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Ban My Account. Could The Gionee Phone Responsible? by Nnewison: 12:56am On Mar 07, 2023
I experienced it last week for 3 times .I use Gionee too,what I did was that I told then that my number was not used for spamming maybe hacked after 24 hours they unbanned me again and am using it now
Re: Whatsapp Ban My Account. Could The Gionee Phone Responsible? by koladata(m): 1:28am On Mar 07, 2023
no its your account balance embarassed
Re: Whatsapp Ban My Account. Could The Gionee Phone Responsible? by Gooding55(m): 9:08am On Mar 08, 2023
Thank you for the reply. I have written to them severally, explaining what is happening, yet they kept saying my account went against their terms and conditions so it remains banned. I hardly use the whatsapp for personal chats but for work and study groups I belong to. I'm just wondering why they insisted on banning my account. I registered my new number and was banned the next day for spamming. Don't just get this whole thing.
Re: Whatsapp Ban My Account. Could The Gionee Phone Responsible? by Jovar(m): 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
Gooding55:
Thank you for the reply. I have written to them severally, explaining what is happening, yet they kept saying my account went against their terms and conditions so it remains banned. I hardly use the whatsapp for personal chats but for work and study groups I belong to. I'm just wondering why they insisted on banning my account. I registered my new number and was banned the next day for spamming. Don't just get this whole thing.

They usually unban automatically after 3 months but Write them again that you've realized the mistake, that they should help unban your number.
Re: Whatsapp Ban My Account. Could The Gionee Phone Responsible? by atilla(m): 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
Mayne the person using the number before you was banned for doing donething. Seems its also an issue that gionee users have.
I would advice you stop using the other unnoficial whatsapp and get try another number on the phone. If still banned it mifht have to do with device.
Re: Whatsapp Ban My Account. Could The Gionee Phone Responsible? by Qdmin: 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2023
I'm using Gionee s10L and my WhatsApp keeps getting banned. Sometimes, they ban me 2 times a day, other times they ban me 3 times a week with the claim that I'm spamming.

However, each time they unban me, they say that they're sorry that the system mistakenly banned me.

Therefore, I think this is a problem with WhatsApp and Gionee.

(1) (Reply)

Gay English Vicar Wan Marry Nigerian Male Model! / .. / My Hot Neighbour I Like Her But She Speaks French

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.