Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice (1450 Views)

Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O / LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus / Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by rickleye: 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
Michelle70:
I personally do not think descriminating someone cos of his/her sexual preference is right, infact i find it devlish, dehumanizing, brutish and short.

I read a story of how two gay lovers were stripped in public and was beaten, i was so sad cos i felt these people are just the opposite of us, they are humans with a difference sexual approach, Why should someone be scared of getting killed cos he doesnt have any sexual attraction for the opposite sex?

How is that different from Racism?
We are just mean to them cos we are more in numbers, how would u feel being in a world where people kill u for just something that u prefer?
Society should allow everyone to be vocal about his/her individual preference towards romance?
People should start respecting the opinion and fancies of others.

Instead of "demonizing" them, its better to understand them and show them love, help them if u could too.

Oya, let the insults start to pour on me

This issue is not going to be fully addressed on the pages NL.
1. To whatever creation path you belong to - biblical or science, it is contrary to the order. Biblical - Eve was created for Adam not Steve.
2. On the science path the next logical step cannot be caveman to man and man to woman / woman to man.
I can understand a man who is effeminate and woman who are Tom boys . We have had these for generations.
What the Philippines , Singapore and Vietnamese have done is the emergency of these Ladyboys. With the US and liberal countries are the legalization of the issue PLUS trying to shove this down our throats.
That being said.
1. Do I agree beating them solves anything . NO
2. Does corrective therapy solve anything NO.

I think the best solution is creating a land like the Amish and settling all such people in that area. You gay, stay in Gay village. But if you want to belong to the general society these are our laws that we abide by. ( this is discrimination though )
Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
Michelle70:
grin grin See who is giving brain
I better pass you naa. Is that not you with chalk?

Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Michelle70(m): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sweetplum:
I better pass you naa. Is that not you with chalk?
oya, e don do

Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
Michelle70:
oya, e don do
In the spirit of humanity, I free you. Cos I cannot wound you in this status.

Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Michelle70(m): 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sweetplum:

In the spirit of humanity, I free you. Cos I cannot wound you in this status.
I am just no more interested in engaging u in the discussion anymore.
Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2022
Michelle70:
I am just no more interested in engaging u in the discussion anymore.
me too
Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Michelle70(m): 2:36pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sweetplum:
me too
Sorry i almost destroyed u.
U dont have to blame me, i am an Alpha male, i was suppose to blow all my loads inside u.

No hard feelings grin

Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
Michelle70:
Sorry i almost destroyed u.
U dont have to blame me, i am an Alpha male, i was suppose to blow all my loads inside u.

No hard feelings grin
childish boy
Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Michelle70(m): 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sweetplum:
childish boy
Oh, Ancient of days
Abba father.

Weldone ma
Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by CeeJeckydivah: 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
GAYbriel
Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Flamemignon1(m): 11:54am On Nov 05, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Stop spreading HIV

The biggest carriers of HIV are in the LGTB community
That's just ignorant if you don't know the history of why they are because like you are the reason

1 Like

Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2022
Flamemignon1:

That's just ignorant if you don't know the history of why they are because like you are the reason

You claim it is an ignorant statement but it is proven that hiv is the highest among LGBT community
Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Flamemignon1(m): 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

You claim it is an ignorant statement but it is proven that hiv is the highest among LGBT community
I said ignorance of the genesis of why it's that way
Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I said ignorance of the genesis of why it's that way

Not ignorance but lot of proof

For instance

The CDC (2015) reported that gay and bisexual men accounted for 82% (26,375 out of 1,242,000 adults and adolescents) of HIV diagnoses among males and 67% of all diagnoses in the United States, while six percent (2,392) of HIV diagnoses were attributed to injection drug use (IDU) and another 3% (1,202) to male-to-male

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christmas Eve Anagram Competition! / "Stop Condemning Ladies Going For Butt Enhancement" - Actress Jennifer Uzoma / I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.