Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies (61590 Views)

I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) / Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn / DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Sheriman(m): 10:39am On Nov 01, 2022
Noreytech:

I'm just pissed off how 20 grown niggas will be in one house and couldn't see a 3 year old down.. cry

Davido should chase away those niggas fr
Niggas whey don dey smoke heavily loud forget one child whey dey roam around the house

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by sharone21(f): 10:41am On Nov 01, 2022
Romanoff:

This.

If you know anyone with a toddler or two, just be hugging them when you see them.

Even with close supervision, these little angels will outsmart you, before you know it, they have strange things in their mouths, beads in their nose or ears, powder all over the floor, cream all over their body.

Some will even push their chair to the shelf where you keep medicines so they can steal multivitamin syrups.

Then those who have two under two or two under three, na God know how them dey do am.

It's so sad, the care givers failed him, the other occupants of the house failed him.

No one with a toddler should have a pool, open or closed.

And no parent can play the role of the Holy Spirit, with 24/7 watch over a child. More reasons to be very prayerful when u have kids and some are so adventurous.

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Tinymayour: 10:41am On Nov 01, 2022
You get sense jere... some people will now be tagging davido into the matter , cus he taught the boy to swim, nh why he drown ...abi the people who are around the house at the point in time.. were they not informed to watch over the poor boy ?
Noreytech:

I'm just pissed off how 20 grown niggas will be in one house and couldn't see a 3 year old down.. cry

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by sacajawea: 10:43am On Nov 01, 2022
Hugotee:
She has been dislodge, replaced and this was why he drew her closer to him. To end it all... David Adeleke your own " Flesh and Blood". May the Power of the Universe put You and your Occultism Patrons in bed riding before the Next birthday of Ifeanyi. (There is nothing bigger than God)
Lol hahahahahaha
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Davigor: 10:56am On Nov 01, 2022
I hope the sad news is not true
It should better be a publicity stunt

I said it, because this is the music industry

artist can do anything to trend.
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Xbobtage: 10:57am On Nov 01, 2022
N3TRAL:
D'banj lost his first child under similar circumstances in June 2018.

A week before the tragic incidence, D'banj posted a video where he walked with the boy past the pool and the boy was staring at the pool with curiosity.

A fan on Instagram told him to cover the pool immediately because the way the boy looked at the pool showed he was willing to jump into it when he had an opportunity. The fan's comment went unnoticed until the uneventful happened.

You can never perfectly watch over toddlers if you're human. I remember swallowing a screw as a 5-year old under the custody of my mother. Luckily, I vomited it on our way to the hospital.

When that baby sees the pool and notices that anytime he wants to go swim you stop him, the baby in his little mind strategizes and plans all day to find the best time to run inside the swimming pool without resistance. The toddler most likely knows he can sneak out to be in the forbidden pool but doesn't know that water has enemies.

There's what is called Childproof designs. Even if you have the best nannies around, the best practice is to build Childproof facilities when raising infants. Just like bulletproof vehicles come to the rescue when human security personnel fail, Childproof infrastructure prevent fatality when human nannies fail.

This should be the straw that breaks the camel's back . Facilities that pose no risk to children should rank higher than luxurious facilities in the scale of preference of parents with little children.

My thoughts and prayers are with the parents of the deceased.

I know this is off topic but How can you be capable of sounding this empathetic and reasonable and be voting Tinubu? How did you get to the place where you came to such a decision?

No disrespect intended and Yes all our hearts are with the Adelekes. But also the amount of Children that die due to corrupt and inept government deserve your empathy as well. The amount of Nigerian Children that will die if this country is in a socially restive state is uncountable. As a nation we are already underwater and the candidate you are supporting will bring these disasters upon us,

4 Likes

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 10:57am On Nov 01, 2022
VawulenceLover:
This why I am totally against these generation of hoes called women. That boy died as a result of negligence from her mother.
I miss the mothers of old.
Thunder fire all these new generation of oloshos reading this comment.
These generation of hoes are nothing but blood suckers

Quit being insensitive.

No parent prays to bury their children. His parents are definitely regretting that they traveled and wishing they had done things differently … You don’t have to keep condemning them, please.

May God comfort the bereaved because this is the worst form of loss any one can experience.

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by BABANGBALI: 10:57am On Nov 01, 2022
blingxx:

English is your problem .. go school you no gree undecided
who school epp?
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by slipperyanus07: 10:58am On Nov 01, 2022
Fut9ure:
Rest in peace little niggar

Bros nor vex o
But shut up
These things are just coincidence

There is no spirituality attach to it
Why are we Africans like this ehnnn...una matter dey tire person
We always feel bad news is spiritual

Not knowing that in life good and bad news is part of life
Lilwayne abi na Rick ross say : in life prepare for the worse and hope for the best

Even me when I was a little child...my mum said i almost died. I ate flowers. Those dangerous flowers.....they started giving me oil(red palm oil) before I was rushed to the hospital
don't say what you don't know bro this life is more spiritual than physical is the spiritual that controls the physical before anything takes place in the physical plane it must i say must be permitted first in the spiritual realm. So bro take your spiritual life very serious
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by BABANGBALI: 10:58am On Nov 01, 2022
hohafrank:
He has explained poor to you,take or leave.
I leaf it
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by riczy(m): 11:00am On Nov 01, 2022
Rip to d toddler, pool in a living house is truly taking d lives of kids lately! If u still have kids growing, then no to a swimming pool
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by BABANGBALI: 11:00am On Nov 01, 2022
NohurryInLife:

Make una dey listen to correction. If you and the sama don get boras b4 talk ahm. Why you go say you no understand her usage of "poor" in that context??

This early morning oooo....you don go shayo. Nawa!
leave me alone jo. How person go dey call Davido's son poor boy? That's an insult to the boy and his parents. I know sey na jealousy dey worry the babe.
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Ecosystem4u: 11:00am On Nov 01, 2022
What is this, what is this for God's sake, very useless Niggas all you do is carry phone and go on instagram and tiktok. Out of your sheer negligence you wasted the precious life of such a promising kid. This is more than painful. How dare you Construct pool in your house with water always in it, no barricade whatsoever! and you have a toddler there. I thought you learnt from what befall Debang? I am so angry and utterly bewildered right now.
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by riczy(m): 11:01am On Nov 01, 2022
slipperyanus07:
don't say what you don't know bro this life is more spiritual than physical is the spiritual that controls the physical before anything takes place in the physical plane it must i say must be permitted first in the spiritual realm. So bro take your spiritual life very serious
not everything is spiritual oga! Let's learn to be careful!
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Dangrace01: 11:06am On Nov 01, 2022
SensualMan:
That time of the year for sacrifice!!!

The dots connected by me was David got back to Chioma to have access to Ifeanyi for upgrading.
Human beings are unpredictable!

The devil don't give ya nothing fo free, u gotta pay an annual, quarterly price. You've been paying the price all the while so why the crocodile tears?
I don't wanna talk about talent here cos nobody competes with Big Wiz.
U can only fake it and dole out money for forced love but talent is God given for free, the devil gon give u at a price.

A purported rich boy with all the crew in his house had nobody watching over the young lad? No cctv? No nanny? What a caricature to sacrifices.

Baba look this picture well.

This is freemanson hidden eye hidden hand. Wizkid follow

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by TheGift: 11:07am On Nov 01, 2022
N3TRAL:

A week before the tragic incidence, D'banj posted a video where he walked with the boy past the pool and the boy was staring at the pool with curiosity.

A fan on Instagram told him to cover the pool immediately because the way the boy looked at the pool showed he was willing to jump into it when he had an opportunity. The fan's comment went unnoticed until the uneventful happened.

You can never perfectly watch over toddlers if you're human. I remember swallowing a screw as a 5-year old under the custody of my mother. Luckily, I vomited it on our way to the hospital.

When that baby sees the pool and notices that anytime he wants to go swim you stop him, the baby in his little mind strategizes and plans all day to find the best time to run inside the swimming pool without resistance. The toddler most likely knows he can sneak out to be in the forbidden pool but doesn't know that water has enemies.

There's what is called Childproof designs. Even if you have the best nannies around, the best practice is to build Childproof facilities when raising infants. Just like bulletproof vehicles come to the rescue when human security personnel fail, Childproof infrastructure prevent fatality when human nannies fail.

This should be the straw that breaks the camel's back . Facilities that pose no risk to children should rank higher than luxurious facilities in the scale of preference of parents with little children.

Very valid points.

One thing I want to add is that kids can start learning to swim by 6 months old. the average white 3 year old- in say US wouldn't have drowned if they fell in.

But in Africa we are so scared of water.

May God comfort Davido an his entire Family for this most unbearable loss.

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Emperorx: 11:11am On Nov 01, 2022
Noreytech:

Davido needs not to chase them they themselves should just disappear because they have all messed up big time
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by DanielPat01: 11:11am On Nov 01, 2022
Poor child. Dey don use the child do their bidding if you know you know.
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Dioceseofoyo: 11:15am On Nov 01, 2022
VawulenceLover:
exactly. People are attributing it to caregiver , nanny etc when the major reason for most toddlers demise is as a result of negligence. If our mothers where as useless as these present day oloshos, most if us will be disabled or dead sef .
U will see a so called mother say she can't breast feed her baby

It's truly disheartening. Till this day, my mum frowns at people who use baby straps carriers.....she will always say.... What happened to the back that was used to carry you?....mehnnn we all just need to start taking responsibility.
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by EdwardRandy(m): 11:18am On Nov 01, 2022
N3TRAL:

You spoke well.
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:19am On Nov 01, 2022
Davido shld just go ahead and marry Chioma oo!
I won't be happy if it doesn't happen!
undecided
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by ipobarethieves: 11:22am On Nov 01, 2022
grin even shop,malls, supermarket that decorated their office with super Gadgets like cctv,pipu still pilfer/steal..Why decorated ur office with super tech without somebody monitoring it?.Davido probably mounted such Gadgets around his house but what di u 3xpect wen even gate man joined u in shayo/drinking competition?
immortalcrown:
One question for you, if footage is not necessary for something like this, why is CCTV camera put in houses? Answer this question so we will know the fool here.
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by tunize(m): 11:27am On Nov 01, 2022
VawulenceLover:
exactly. People are attributing it to caregiver , nanny etc when the major reason for most toddlers demise is as a result of negligence. If our mothers where as useless as these present day oloshos, most if us will be disabled or dead sef .
U will see a so called mother say she can't breast feed her baby
The thing tire person some dey make a look say to born pikin easy or nor hard dem push. I don't have kids yet but each time I am around my sisters kids or any little child I'm always alert sometimes I even tell them to just be around me so I can see what they are doing.
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Saintmary(f): 11:28am On Nov 01, 2022
persius555:
Rip well kid. Sloppy adults failed you.

I'm this day and time, where infra red devices are programmed with surveillance cameras to setup alert at real time.
Measures like this need to be in place around pools. I'm presently working on a hotel building and the M&E consultant missed a surveillance spot on the plan.
On the day of running my pipes , I duly alerted the technicians to run a pipe for that spot.
The idiot started asking me if that was necessary. I told him, will he be around if accident start going unnoticed.
He nodded and walked away. Precaution people.

You should have notified the consultant of the oversight before running your pipes, a reasonable person will understand your reasons.

There's a reason why his signature and seal will be on the approval plans, because he will be held responsible for any future problems.

Let's work together for the benefit of good relationships. Peace.
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by bergs2: 11:29am On Nov 01, 2022
N3TRAL:

I understand you; but we should not bring this issue up. There are 1 million ways to exit this world: some of which are irrational, while others too may sound funny.
But what we owe a grieving family is comfort and not judgement at this time.
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by immortalcrown(m): 11:42am On Nov 01, 2022
ipobarethieves:
grin even shop,malls, supermarket that decorated their office with super Gadgets like cctv,pipu still pilfer/steal..Why decorated ur office with super tech without somebody monitoring it?.Davido probably mounted such Gadgets around his house but what di u 3xpect wen even gate man joined u in shayo/drinking competition?
You have not answered my question. Why are you against the demand for a footage? Even if nobody was watching it when the thing happened, the camera saves footages. Let a saved footage be released.
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Lovelydaisies: 11:43am On Nov 01, 2022
SensualMan:
That time of the year for sacrifice!!!

The dots connected by me was David got back to Chioma to have access to Ifeanyi for upgrading.
Human beings are unpredictable!

The devil don't give ya nothing fo free, u gotta pay an annual, quarterly price. You've been paying the price all the while so why the crocodile tears?
I don't wanna talk about talent here cos nobody competes with Big Wiz.
U can only fake it and dole out money for forced love but talent is God given for free, the devil gon give u at a price.

A purported rich boy with all the crew in his house had nobody watching over the young lad? No cctv? No nanny? What a caricature to sacrifices.

See ehn, this thing you wrote struck me hard. A parent who lost a child shouldn't read what you have written. Davido should not read this. You have just stabbed someone in the heart with this comment.

If Davido didn't sacrifice his son nko? What evidence do you have that he sacrificed Ifeanyi? If you were the one that lost a child, how would you feel seeing this your comment? Abeg, try dey get emotions. Our words can hurt as badly as knives.

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by ikorodureporta: 11:48am On Nov 01, 2022
You are next.... We need yr son to save you...

Reconcile with his mother

Make her feel good...

Take him to the area for a rehearsal

Free him....
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by JuanDeDios: 11:50am On Nov 01, 2022
N3TRAL:

Well written. Thank you.
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by OgaTheTop2: 11:57am On Nov 01, 2022
So painful. sad
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by michigang: 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
Lamanii22:
I totally agree with what you’ve said
how is baby and my future daughter in law?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Sits On Pete Edochie's Lap; Fans React / Maternity Photoshoot Of Toyin Lawani With Her Son (pictures) / Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.