Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies (61592 Views)

I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) / Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn / DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Mindlog: 9:23am On Nov 01, 2022
Sad.
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by BABANGBALI: 9:23am On Nov 01, 2022
siofra:
Poor child
haaaaaaaa, the boy no poor o. Him get money pass you before him die. If you see him bank account, you go dey beg am make him marry you

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by ipobarethieves: 9:23am On Nov 01, 2022
sad A father trained his lil boy how to swim and NOT long,the same swimming pool swallowed the boy.Mercy oh Lord sad embarassed
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by siofra(f): 9:23am On Nov 01, 2022
BABANGBALI:
haaaaaaaa, the boy no poor o. Him get money pass you before him die. If you see him bank account, you go dey beg am make him marry you

undecided

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by SILVERLINES: 9:23am On Nov 01, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Vote for Tinubu his the only one that can solve our problem let's forget about the small boy, he don go bethat
have you eaten this morning?

4 Likes

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by hiteelong(f): 9:24am On Nov 01, 2022
Why I am this sad thou!

God be with all parent and safeguard their children, this loss is terrible

3 Likes

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by BreconHills(m): 9:25am On Nov 01, 2022
N3TRAL:
D'banj lost his first child under similar circumstances in June 2018.

A week before the tragic incidence, D'banj posted a video where he walked with the boy past the pool and the boy was staring at the pool with curiosity.

A fan on Instagram told him to cover the pool immediately because the way the boy looked at the pool showed he was willing to jump into it when he had an opportunity. The fan's comment went unnoticed until the uneventful happened.

You can never perfectly watch over toddlers if you're human. I remember swallowing a screw as a 5-year old under the custody of my mother. Luckily, I vomited it on our way to the hospital.

When that baby sees the pool and notices that anytime he wants to go swim you stop him, the baby in his little mind strategizes and plans all day to find the best time to run inside the swimming pool without resistance. The toddler most likely knows he can sneak out to be in the forbidden pool but doesn't not that water has enemies.

There's what is called Childproof designs. Even if you have the best nannies around, the best practice is to build Childproof facilities when raising infants. Just like bulletproof vehicles come to the rescue when human security personnel fail, Childproof infrastructure prevent fatality when human nannies fail.

This should be the straw that breaks the camel's back . Facilities that pose no risk to children should rank higher than luxurious facilities in the scale of preference of parents with little children.

My thoughts and prayers are with the parents of the deceased.

4 Likes

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:25am On Nov 01, 2022
Rest in peace boy.

May we not learn through personal tragic experience

3 Likes

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by ipobarethieves: 9:25am On Nov 01, 2022
sad embarassed a fellow wrote RIP here yesterday even b4 the lil man breath his last sad sad.I fear demons here sad

5 Likes

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by mightyleks(m): 9:25am On Nov 01, 2022
Rest in peace to the you chap........ Over advertisement of the child personally I didn't like .... Evil eyes are everywhere believe it or believe it.

4 Likes

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by VawulenceLover: 9:25am On Nov 01, 2022
This why I am totally against these generation of hoes called women. That boy died as a result of negligence from her mother.
I miss the mothers of old.
Thunder fire all these new generation of oloshos reading this comment.
These generation of hoes are nothing but blood suckers

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by ajepako(f): 9:25am On Nov 01, 2022
This is really tragic..

My heart goes to David Adeleke and Chioma Rowland in this dark period

May Almighty God in His Abundant mercy comfort the young couple and fortify them with the strenght to move on.

May toddler Ifeanyi be granted eternal rest till ressurrection

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by hammerT: 9:25am On Nov 01, 2022
I GO SLEEP THINKING THIS WAS FAKE NEWS, WAKE UP START TO AVOID NEWS APPS.

HOW DEY WAN TAKE EXPLAIN AM?

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by begge: 9:26am On Nov 01, 2022
When a child is over spoilt this is what you gain. Anyway may his little soul rest in peace. Davido take heart
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by obedience4(m): 9:26am On Nov 01, 2022
BABANGBALI:

He wasn't referring to riches sir
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by BABANGBALI: 9:26am On Nov 01, 2022
It was this same circumcision that Dbanj too lost his so some years ago. It's really sad and painful

2 Likes

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Godstiger(m): 9:26am On Nov 01, 2022
Still feels like a dream
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by BABANGBALI: 9:27am On Nov 01, 2022
obedience4:

He wasn't referring to riches sir
why did she call him poor boy?

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Tradepunter2: 9:27am On Nov 01, 2022
this is really messed up...... i hate this news i really hate this news

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by BarrElChapo(m): 9:27am On Nov 01, 2022
Rest in peace Ifeanyi.
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Mrkumareze(m): 9:27am On Nov 01, 2022
This is not the kind of news we expected. David n Chi, take heart.
Its a careless death but the did is done. We can't revive it. It's an eye opener for every young families, take precautions
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by maasoap(m): 9:27am On Nov 01, 2022
immortalcrown:
RIP to the innocent kid. May God give his relatives the heart to bear the loss.

But let us not use emotions and sentiment to subdue facts. The parents of the deceased are celebrities and this case should be handled as a celebrity case. They put everything on social media, even the ones that do not need to be publicized. Now that this one has happened, let them release a CCTV footage to show it was truly an accident. It happened in Banana Island, no way the house is not well-equipped with camera. If no footage is released, then it was not an accident.

I know fools will attack me. But I have already made my point .

Easy tiger! We understand your point but do you really want the CCTV video of how the kid wandered into the around the pool, jumped into it and drowned to be shown to people worldwide? You didn't think this through. May be shown to the police but not the public

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Ashirioluwa: 9:27am On Nov 01, 2022
Joxa33:
Palm bonus just started a new campaign by giving new user 4,500 each for joining them without performing any task

It started last week and it till paying till now..

Follow this step to receive the money successfully

First join them using the link below (old user can benefit also by using another number to join)

Register and get the app after sign up you will receive the 4,500 instantly and withdraw with no issue

Copy the link below to your browser and remove the space in the link to register successfully

https://bit.  ly/3zyBVIi

This is Naija…………therefore be careful
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by EmmaLege: 9:28am On Nov 01, 2022
This is sad cry
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Kentuforchrist(m): 9:28am On Nov 01, 2022
Nah I don’t believe this news
Until the adeleke talk
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Hugotee: 9:28am On Nov 01, 2022
She has been dislodge, replaced and this was why he drew her closer to him. To end it all... David Adeleke your own " Flesh and Blood". May the Power of the Universe put You and your Occultism Patrons in bed riding before the Next birthday of Ifeanyi. (There is nothing bigger than God)

5 Likes

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by UrPapa: 9:28am On Nov 01, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Vote for Tinubu his the only one that can solve our problem let's forget about the small boy, he don go bethat
lol u are doing urself
You’re just plain toxic but u feel wise using Tinubu’s name to propagate ur bitterness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Btruth: 9:28am On Nov 01, 2022
Jesu! My worst nightmare came true after reading the news very this morning, cry
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by NoToPile: 9:29am On Nov 01, 2022
Romanoff:

This.

If you know anyone with a toddler or two, just be hugging them when you see them.

Even with close supervision, this little angels will outsmart you, before you know it, they have strange things on their mouths, beads in their nose or ears.

Powder all over the floor, cream all over their body.

Some will even push their chair to the shelf where you keep medicines so they can steal multivitamin syrups.

Then those who have two under two or two under three.

It's so sad, the care givers failed him, the other occupants of the house failed him.

No one with a toddler should have a pool, open or closed.

Honestly these children are supersmart, you blink once and they are off. Some can evade all forms of human security, you need a physical barricade to keep them in check.

I am so pained.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Sits On Pete Edochie's Lap; Fans React / Maternity Photoshoot Of Toyin Lawani With Her Son (pictures) / Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.