Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies (61574 Views)

I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) / Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn / DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by spotmataz: 9:59am On Nov 01, 2022
immortalcrown:
RIP to the innocent kid. May God give his relatives the heart to bear the loss.

But let us not use emotions and sentiment to subdue facts. The parents of the deceased are celebrities and this case should be handled as a celebrity case. They put everything on social media, even the ones that do not need to be publicized. Now that this one has happened, let them release a CCTV footage to show it was truly an accident. It happened in Banana Island, no way the house is not well-equipped with camera. If no footage is released, then it was not an accident.

I know fools will attack me. But I have already made my point.

You have. Valid point.

I don't see why ppl should attack you.. That is the standard anywhere.

There must be a CCTV somewhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by nedekid: 9:59am On Nov 01, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Vote for Tinubu his the only one that can solve our problem let's forget about the small boy, he don go bethat

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:59am On Nov 01, 2022
VawulenceLover:
chioma mainly. She is suppose to take care of the boy
that girl no get sense!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 01, 2022
Damn it’s a pity
So No one spotted Ifeanyi going to the pool
Been too rich, living your child’s care in someone’s hand is risky at times
Pure recklessness

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by onatisi(m): 10:00am On Nov 01, 2022
VawulenceLover:
I blame it on the oloshos they called wives
Honestly,chioma doesn't like publicity,seems it is her husband that likes it and it seems to come with stardom , they can't do anything about it

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by pascal558(m): 10:00am On Nov 01, 2022
Fut9ure:
Rest in peace little niggar

Bros nor vex o
But shut up
These things are just coincidence

There is no spirituality attach to it
Why are we Africans like this ehnnn...una matter dey tire person
We always feel bad news is spiritual

Not knowing that in life good and bad news is part of life
Lilwayne abi na Rick ross say : in life prepare for the worse and hope for the best

Even me when I was a little child...my mum said i almost died. I ate flowers. Those dangerous flowers.....they started giving me oil(red palm oil) before I was rushed to the hospital

There maybe some sense in his statement. When a woman leaves your house and the return without doing some certain things, it may cause things like this to happen. I am not ruling out coincidence though,but sometimes things can also be manipulated from the spiritual dimension.

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by gassbee: 10:00am On Nov 01, 2022
Is high time we start building houses or mansions without swimming pool since it is already taking the lives of innocent young kids
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by immortalcrown(m): 10:02am On Nov 01, 2022
VULCAN:
It's obvious you have a cold heart.

So the video of the boy drowning is what you want to watch?

I don't think the people around you know what type of creature you are.

If the deceased is another person's child and Davido is a suspect, you will be the first to ask for the footage. But because Davido is the father and you defend him unnecessarily, you are against any demand for the footage.

Suit yourself. If you like, call me the Satan incharge hell. I have made my point.

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Chetas81(m): 10:02am On Nov 01, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Vote for Tinubu his the only one that can solve our problem let's forget about the small boy, he don go bethat
with this your slavery comment ERANKO NI DADDY EEEEEE _ IF YOU'RE NOT SLAVE OF THE FUTURE HOW COME YOU ADD TINUBU TO SAID SORRY TO DAVIDO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by babaalagbo11(m): 10:03am On Nov 01, 2022
How on earth would someone be this careless
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by clems88(m): 10:03am On Nov 01, 2022
If you don't keep a close watch on kids, they can put you in serious problem or even make u have a heart attack sad
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Tflex01: 10:04am On Nov 01, 2022
N3TRAL:
D'banj lost his first child under similar circumstances in June 2018.

A week before the tragic incidence, D'banj posted a video where he walked with the boy past the pool and the boy was staring at the pool with curiosity.

A fan on Instagram told him to cover the pool immediately because the way the boy looked at the pool showed he was willing to jump into it when he had an opportunity. The fan's comment went unnoticed until the uneventful happened.

You can never perfectly watch over toddlers if you're human. I remember swallowing a screw as a 5-year old under the custody of my mother. Luckily, I vomited it on our way to the hospital.

When that baby sees the pool and notices that anytime he wants to go swim you stop him, the baby in his little mind strategizes and plans all day to find the best time to run inside the swimming pool without resistance. The toddler most likely knows he can sneak out to be in the forbidden pool but doesn't know that water has enemies.

There's what is called Childproof designs. Even if you have the best nannies around, the best practice is to build Childproof facilities when raising infants. Just like bulletproof vehicles come to the rescue when human security personnel fail, Childproof infrastructure prevent fatality when human nannies fail.

This should be the straw that breaks the camel's back . Facilities that pose no risk to children should rank higher than luxurious facilities in the scale of preference of parents with little children.

My thoughts and prayers are with the parents of the deceased.

I've never seen a balanced, well written words. Kudos.
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Jeffy1206(m): 10:04am On Nov 01, 2022
N3TRAL:
D'banj lost his first child under similar circumstances in June 2018.

A week before the tragic incidence, D'banj posted a video where he walked with the boy past the pool and the boy was staring at the pool with curiosity.

A fan on Instagram told him to cover the pool immediately because the way the boy looked at the pool showed he was willing to jump into it when he had an opportunity. The fan's comment went unnoticed until the uneventful happened.

You can never perfectly watch over toddlers if you're human. I remember swallowing a screw as a 5-year old under the custody of my mother. Luckily, I vomited it on our way to the hospital.

When that baby sees the pool and notices that anytime he wants to go swim you stop him, the baby in his little mind strategizes and plans all day to find the best time to run inside the swimming pool without resistance. The toddler most likely knows he can sneak out to be in the forbidden pool but doesn't know that water has enemies.

There's what is called Childproof designs. Even if you have the best nannies around, the best practice is to build Childproof facilities when raising infants. Just like bulletproof vehicles come to the rescue when human security personnel fail, Childproof infrastructure prevent fatality when human nannies fail.

This should be the straw that breaks the camel's back . Facilities that pose no risk to children should rank higher than luxurious facilities in the scale of preference of parents with little children.

My thoughts and prayers are with the parents of the deceased.
your comments truly deserve FTC... I'm really sad to hear this all over again after dbanj's son too... His lovely soul find peace.
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by symbianDON(m): 10:05am On Nov 01, 2022
immortalcrown:
RIP to the innocent kid. May God give his relatives the heart to bear the loss.

But let us not use emotions and sentiment to subdue facts. The parents of the deceased are celebrities and this case should be handled as a celebrity case. They put everything on social media, even the ones that do not need to be publicized. Now that this one has happened, let them release a CCTV footage to show it was truly an accident. It happened in Banana Island, no way the house is not well-equipped with camera. If no footage is released, then it was not an accident.

I know fools will attack me. But I have already made my point.
exactly! If the boy really drowned, I WON'T WANT TO BELIEVE IT WAS AN 'ACCIDENT'....I feel there's more than meets the eye.

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by immortalcrown(m): 10:05am On Nov 01, 2022
ipobarethieves:
sad u mean say dey intentionally KEE the lil boy or what? Only if u have a lil kid around you'll understand their behaviour much.
If the deceased is another person's child and Davido is a suspect, you will be the first to ask for the footage. But because Davido is the father and you defend him unnecessarily, you are against any demand for the footage. Suit yourself. I have made my point.
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Rapuru14: 10:05am On Nov 01, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

See the kind of people we are delaying with. Very heartless and callous set of Urchins. May the thief never happen to Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 01, 2022
Noreytech:

I'm just pissed off how 20 grown niggas will be in one house and couldn't see a 3 year old down.. cry

Davido should chase away those niggas fr
It seems it was planned by his close associates.

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by BABANGBALI: 10:06am On Nov 01, 2022
obedience4:

So if I say I did very poor in my math test so I am poor financially abi,
Ronaldo was poor in today's match. Dose that means he is poor financially
yes now, that's the meaning. When you're poor it affects everything you do in life
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Antoeni(m): 10:06am On Nov 01, 2022
If you have enough money to have a pool in your home you should go the extra mile and add a Barricade and a net.

Let's learn to learn from other people's mistakeA

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Dejitops: 10:06am On Nov 01, 2022
Parenting challenges
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by TheSameGuy(m): 10:07am On Nov 01, 2022
I saw an update now that he's safe nah

This is something else. Innocent kid
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by NohurryInLife: 10:07am On Nov 01, 2022
BABANGBALI:
na lie. Poor means poor. Don't teach me nonsense
Make una dey listen to correction. If you and the sama don get boras b4 talk ahm. Why you go say you no understand her usage of "poor" in that context??

This early morning oooo....you don go shayo. Nawa!
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by immortalcrown(m): 10:08am On Nov 01, 2022
mysy013:
They owe you nothing Idiot
Neither does my comment owe you anything. No need to call you idiot.

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Tflex01: 10:08am On Nov 01, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

This IPOB terrorist again. Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by hohafrank(m): 10:10am On Nov 01, 2022
BABANGBALI:
na lie. Poor means poor. Don't teach me nonsense
He has explained poor to you,take or leave.

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by israelmao(m): 10:11am On Nov 01, 2022
Just so hard to believe that little Ifeanyi is gone.I unbosom my heart to the Davido and Chioma,I know it's not easy to bear but the High Power shall strengthen you to shrug off the painful and heavy loss.
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by BATified2023: 10:11am On Nov 01, 2022
Solofresh2:
You are are a distroyed entity to think like this and I just pity you seriously because you don't know what is going on in this life.If I reveal somethings to you about life ehn, you won't want to associate with human being again.
And funny enough, some of you that have not even cross over to another country or part of the world will be claiming African mentality shit.Witchcraft ,ritualism and voodoo are all practiced in all part of the west and world at large
The lil Wayne and Rick Ross you mentioned also belong. You can take it straight to the bank
d guy is just ignorant

He should check d meaning of the signs of some of the tattoos on Rick Ross n lil Wayne’s body
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by uvie66: 10:12am On Nov 01, 2022
Noreytech:

I'm just pissed off how 20 grown niggas will be in one house and couldn't see a 3 year old down.. cry

Davido should chase away those niggas fr
the thing weak me, ...in Western Climes they charge both of them for child neglect.
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by phatnpretty(f): 10:12am On Nov 01, 2022
[/sup][sup][/sup][sup][sup][/sup]
Lamanii22:
I totally agree with what you’ve said
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by imagrg(m): 10:13am On Nov 01, 2022
You talk like a small boy.
Village people neva table your case.
Fut9ure:
Rest in peace little niggar

Bros nor vex o
But shut up
These things are just coincidence

There is no spirituality attach to it
Why are we Africans like this ehnnn...una matter dey tire person
We always feel bad news is spiritual

Not knowing that in life good and bad news is part of life
Lilwayne abi na Rick ross say : in life prepare for the worse and hope for the best

Even me when I was a little child...my mum said i almost died. I ate flowers. Those dangerous flowers.....they started giving me oil(red palm oil) before I was rushed to the hospital

2 Likes

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Danniedpastor(m): 10:13am On Nov 01, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
From a senseless bat supporter ,I'm not surprised.
Orue!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by NohurryInLife: 10:13am On Nov 01, 2022
obedience4:

So if I say I did very poor in my math test so I am poor financially abi,
Ronaldo was poor in today's match. Dose that means he is poor financially
Bro, you no suppose school this guy now. Person wey wake up to go drink ogogoro for Bus stop this morning na en you wan school?? Leave ahm abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) / Don Jazzy Visits Doctor Justin Dean (Photos) / Destiny Etiko Sits On Pete Edochie's Lap; Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.