Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies (61616 Views)

I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) / Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn / DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by gassbee: 10:14am On Nov 01, 2022
McGg:

You have a point to me on the other hand it looks so scripted
is just carelessness.
A 3 year old has no business in d swimming pool
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Ohman(m): 10:14am On Nov 01, 2022
Hm
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by harmargedon: 10:16am On Nov 01, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, rip to the young star, i remeber august 29 last year back then in nigeria, when i almost died in a pool, i swim good but i became helpless in the pool, am still trying to get over the stuff cus any time i get to think about it i get to know being alive is a grace
how can yo fish drown in water, thinking out loud kiss undecided undecided
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Nwaotu10(m): 10:16am On Nov 01, 2022
Chai!
What a brevity of life cry
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Flows001(m): 10:17am On Nov 01, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, rip to the young star, i remeber august 29 last year back then in nigeria, when i almost died in a pool, i swim good but i became helpless in the pool, am still trying to get over the stuff cus any time i get to think about it i get to know being alive is a grace
Indeed!
This reminds me how I almost died in a river back then in my early teenage years..
I wasn't a good swimmer, so I had limit and was managing the shallow part of the river until one fool came and suggested that we play a game, I stupidly agreed, thinking that since the dude could swim well; my safety was guaranteed...
In the course of the game, we found ourselves in the heart of the river, that dark, deep and slippery part. Unfortunately, this dude who knew I couldn't swim much used me as a means of escape, he relaxed on my shoulder and pushed himself to safety, leaving me to drown.
He swam to a safer part and was watching while I kept gulping water and struggling to breathe, I couldn't even shout for help and the idiot didn't raise any alarm.
Fortunately for me, one elderly guy sighted me from afar and started running towards the river, he dived in and swam as swiftly as possible to where I was, it was so timely that I had already given up but fortunately he was already there and he held me up so I could breathe while he swam back with one hand...
I ended every form of closeness with the fool that deceived and abandoned me.
I fell sick afterwards but falling sick was better than dying...
I still thank God till this day whenever I remember that incidence.
I intend to do something for that dude who rescued me whenever I visit that town again, though he must ha e forgotten. I was told he still stays around there.
RIP to little Ifeanyi, it's unfortunate you were helpless when you needed help the most.

5 Likes

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Akfrenzy(m): 10:17am On Nov 01, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Vote for Tinubu his the only one that can solve our problem let's forget about the small boy, he don go bethat

Chia so this is actually true that being a Tinubu supporter cost sense of reasoning grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by davidtemi(m): 10:18am On Nov 01, 2022
Noreytech:

I'm just pissed off how 20 grown niggas will be in one house and couldn't see a 3 year old down.. cry

Davido should chase away those niggas fr
How would they? When they must have been all drunk.
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by bimbolly67: 10:20am On Nov 01, 2022
Kindly correct me if I say something different towards this sudden incident concerning David's son, three days ago I saw Davido teaching his 3yrs old boy how to swim in this same swimming that this boy later got drown. How on earth will you be teaching 3yrs old boy on how to swim...habba! There should be limit to all this celebrity show off palaver. Anyways, I still doubt if this incident happened for real bcz if its real, then it's David that actually kill that boy himself. Right now, other baby mama such as Sophia Momodu, Larrisa of London will start to mock chioma and David bcz they are happy with their reunion. This is a lesson for all of us though. May the soul of this young boy RIP.���

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Najdorf: 10:20am On Nov 01, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Vote for Tinubu his the only one that can solve our problem let's forget about the small boy, he don go bethat
I pray you receive peace from whatever demon is tormenting you
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Onyi90(m): 10:20am On Nov 01, 2022
This is so so so avoidable.
I'm so pissed with both Davido and all responsible for the Child. angry
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by newnigerdelta00: 10:21am On Nov 01, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/fans-mourn-pray-as-davido-loses-son/?utm_source=auto-read-also&utm_medium=web

https://punchng.com/entertainers-condole-with-davido-chioma-over-sons-death/?utm_source=auto-read-also&utm_medium=web

Davido,chioma and cartels all of owner know wetin owner day do and if that boy die na God almighty go punish all of owner.... what stupid carelessness..
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by barinedan(m): 10:22am On Nov 01, 2022
I am not a fan of Davido, but I have to send my condolences to the family, it is a trying moments for the music icon and I pray he comes out of this stronger. No parents deserve to lose their child after spending huge and going through stress to raise the child for the past three years. Sorry and take heart bro. It is well. Having swimming pool in a compound is not a bad idea but protect it from young children so that this does not occur again
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by CheapHomes1: 10:22am On Nov 01, 2022
N3TRAL:
D'banj lost his first child under similar circumstances in June 2018.

A week before the tragic incidence, D'banj posted a video where he walked with the boy past the pool and the boy was staring at the pool with curiosity.

A fan on Instagram told him to cover the pool immediately because the way the boy looked at the pool showed he was willing to jump into it when he had an opportunity. The fan's comment went unnoticed until the uneventful happened.

You can never perfectly watch over toddlers if you're human. I remember swallowing a screw as a 5-year old under the custody of my mother. Luckily, I vomited it on our way to the hospital.

When that baby sees the pool and notices that anytime he wants to go swim you stop him, the baby in his little mind strategizes and plans all day to find the best time to run inside the swimming pool without resistance. The toddler most likely knows he can sneak out to be in the forbidden pool but doesn't know that water has enemies.

There's what is called Childproof designs. Even if you have the best nannies around, the best practice is to build Childproof facilities when raising infants. Just like bulletproof vehicles come to the rescue when human security personnel fail, Childproof infrastructure prevent fatality when human nannies fail.

This should be the straw that breaks the camel's back . Facilities that pose no risk to children should rank higher than luxurious facilities in the scale of preference of parents with little children.

My thoughts and prayers are with the parents of the deceased.

Am glad you mentioned the dbanj case. Like you noted, little safety precautions were ignored. How a toddler left the care of adults and found his way to a swimming pool is amazing. Same thing has occurred in this davido case. Ideally, the parents should have a case to answer for negligence
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by deavicky(m): 10:23am On Nov 01, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
see how Tinubu supporters thinks. No life matter other than their ambition and their turn.

2 Likes

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by blingxx(m): 10:24am On Nov 01, 2022
BABANGBALI:
haaaaaaaa, the boy no poor o. Him get money pass you before him die. If you see him bank account, you go dey beg am make him marry you

English is your problem .. go school you no gree undecided
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by LadyTara(f): 10:26am On Nov 01, 2022
Saw this on Twitter yesterday and my heart skipped thinking it was one of those fake news , it's a sad incident,I pray they heal from this loss.

Dbanj lost his son in the same manner and for some one who came close to drowning, Its a terrifying way to go. Prayers to everyone affected. RIP to the young lad.
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Josephkabila12: 10:27am On Nov 01, 2022
Take heart David Adeleke (Davido)
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by demolagilbert: 10:27am On Nov 01, 2022
SensualMan:
That time of the year for sacrifice!!!

The dots connected by me was David got back to Chioma to have access to Ifeanyi for upgrading.
Human beings are unpredictable!

The devil don't give ya nothing fo free, u gotta pay an annual, quarterly price. You've been paying the price all the while so why the crocodile tears?
I don't wanna talk about talent here cos nobody competes with Big Wiz.
U can only fake it and dole out money for forced love but talent is God given for free, the devil gon give u at a price.

A purported rich boy with all the crew in his house had nobody watching over the young lad? No cctv? No nanny? What a caricature to sacrifices.
WizKid talented? Lucky more like. If you are talking Tems, Fireboy, Styl plus, Burna, Wande Coal na those one I agree say get music talent. Not some one-liner with one verse per song who y'all have chosen to worship. Lol

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Promiseisaac(m): 10:28am On Nov 01, 2022
How come no one saw the boy entering the pool? like believe many people chock for that e house and am sure someone could have been at the pool side Smoking or drinking while that boy entered
Rip kid
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by otomatic(m): 10:29am On Nov 01, 2022
Obidient4life3:
Say no to swimming pool.
Very painful thing to experience. God let this kind of temptation not come to us.

About 10 years ago, my neighbour's 2 year old toddler drowned in a bucket that was kept outside to fetch rain water.
He fell in headlong with his feet in the air and couldn't save himself or shout till he died.
So, danger can come in any form not just as swimming pools.
As someone already said, always try to childproof any environment with children even though you have nannies.

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by ipobarethieves: 10:29am On Nov 01, 2022
sad who told u that I belongs to ur generation that play/listen to useless music,defend wiz kid against Davido/hail,behave abnormal like them?.Yesterday, Davido trained his son how to swim(Same pipu salute/hail him to high heaven for teaching his son how to swim) and today,the boy decide to do it alone(cos baba/mama aren't around) and the FOOLS,IDIOTS he keep at home are busy drinking, smoking, chatting,banging till that innocent boy walked aimlessly into the pool.
immortalcrown:
If the deceased is another person's child and Davido is a suspect, you will be the first to ask for the footage. But because Davido is the father and you defend him unnecessarily, you are against any demand for the footage. Suit yourself. I have made my point.

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Vicas2000: 10:31am On Nov 01, 2022
N3TRAL:
D'banj lost his first child under similar circumstances in June 2018.

A week before the tragic incidence, D'banj posted a video where he walked with the boy past the pool and the boy was staring at the pool with curiosity.

A fan on Instagram told him to cover the pool immediately because the way the boy looked at the pool showed he was willing to jump into it when he had an opportunity. The fan's comment went unnoticed until the uneventful happened.

You can never perfectly watch over toddlers if you're human. I remember swallowing a screw as a 5-year old under the custody of my mother. Luckily, I vomited it on our way to the hospital.

When that baby sees the pool and notices that anytime he wants to go swim you stop him, the baby in his little mind strategizes and plans all day to find the best time to run inside the swimming pool without resistance. The toddler most likely knows he can sneak out to be in the forbidden pool but doesn't know that water has enemies.

There's what is called Childproof designs. Even if you have the best nannies around, the best practice is to build Childproof facilities when raising infants. Just like bulletproof vehicles come to the rescue when human security personnel fail, Childproof infrastructure prevent fatality when human nannies fail.

This should be the straw that breaks the camel's back . Facilities that pose no risk to children should rank higher than luxurious facilities in the scale of preference of parents with little children.

My thoughts and prayers are with the parents of the deceased.

You are right on this. I use to dream about owning a house with a swimming pool. Now that I have the means, I have changed my mind on this due to having a family.

You can NEVER be 100% perfect watching toddlers. They have their own mind, all the time in the world etc. I remember seeing a child climb on a window on the first floor of a house overlooking downstairs. Thankfully, he did not climb over.

That day, the window was locked with a key and that key now kept under a bed, so that no human can touch or know where to find it!

If you have kids, never have a swimming pool. If you live in a luxurious house, hire a health and safety expert (they charge 10k - 50k depending on where you are) to assess your house for any health and safety risks and they will recommend what to do to avoid any issues.

So sad. This one touched me. I am not a davido fan, but as a father, I feel terrible hearing this news!
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Navalsadiq(m): 10:32am On Nov 01, 2022
Three thing's I always tell people

Avoid water

Avoid water

Avoid having swimming pool in the house most especially when you have little children

May his soul rest in peace and may the ALMIGHTY GOD confort the family and give them the strength to be this immeasurable and painful loss
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Maliqcious: 10:32am On Nov 01, 2022
SensualMan:
That time of the year for sacrifice!!!

The dots connected by me was David got back to Chioma to have access to Ifeanyi for upgrading.
Human beings are unpredictable!

The devil don't give ya nothing fo free, u gotta pay an annual, quarterly price. You've been paying the price all the while so why the crocodile tears?
I don't wanna talk about talent here cos nobody competes with Big Wiz.
U can only fake it and dole out money for forced love but talent is God given for free, the devil gon give u at a price.

A purported rich boy with all the crew in his house had nobody watching over the young lad? No cctv? No nanny? What a caricature to sacrifices.
you think you making sense Oshi
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Slimwhyt(m): 10:35am On Nov 01, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

You are mad but have no one to tell you. Nonsense!
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by immortalcrown(m): 10:36am On Nov 01, 2022
ipobarethieves:
sad who told u that I I belongs to ur generation that play/listen to useless music,defend wicked against Davido/hail,behave abnormal like them?.Yesterday, Davido trained his son how to swim(Same pipu salute/hail him to high heaven for teaching his son how to swim) and today,the boy decide to do it alone(cos baba/mama aren't around) and the FOOLS,IDIOTS he keep at home are busy drinking, smoking, chatting,banging till that innocent boy walked aimlessly into the pool.
One question for you, if footage is not necessary for something like this, why is CCTV camera put in houses? Answer this question so we will know the fool here.
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Drunkard1: 10:37am On Nov 01, 2022
VawulenceLover:
This why I am totally against these generation of hoes called women. That boy died as a result of negligence from her mother.
I miss the mothers of old.
Thunder fire all these new generation of oloshos reading this comment.
These generation of hoes are nothing but blood suckers
the hoe chioma was busy flaunting her breast and seen diffrent obas and kings. Showing them her breast why the son is been kept ceaselessly at home. The mumu chioma should pre prepare that breast for another baby milk. And if the baby no be boy. She should know she have loss davido inheritance. U get only son for adeleke and u mumu. U no guild ur pikin spiritual from other hoes that have daughter to that same man. Mumu think her breast is relevant. Hope she use the breast clean her tears. Mumu chioma

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:37am On Nov 01, 2022
After dbanj lost his son in a similar incidence ,I came up with an idea to develop and design what I called the safest pool in the world for kid and adult alike, I even had diagram and sketches .my desire involved employing mechanical(hydraulically operated moveable floor) , electronic (robotic, alarm etc) and electrical. ..but when I think of so many things involved to bring it to reality, plus the idea and dream killet nation I live in, with all its inconvenient harsh environment, I kinda dropped and forgot it..now here we go again! Another kid had to die in same manber sad
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Ray02: 10:37am On Nov 01, 2022
And the father Don plan this month already. His birthday, a show, new song, and Uncle's Inauguration. May God comfort them if true.

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by abbaashiru(m): 10:38am On Nov 01, 2022
SonofKhan:

I feel for your ignorance...by the way, na Rick Ross and Lil Wayne be your role models Those Satan's right hand men. fyi, nothing drastic happens in the physical without been orchestrated in the spirit realm.
Don't mind the dunce... When something is SPIRITUAL you dont expect to see David PHYSICALLY throwing the kid into the pool.
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by zombieHUNTER: 10:38am On Nov 01, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

why is evry Tinubu supporter a sadist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) / Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] / Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.