Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies (61589 Views)

I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) / Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn / DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by skales67(m): 9:47am On Nov 01, 2022
They should have used a pool cover on the swimming pool.

There are pool covers that are automated while others can be covered manually with very thick floatable fibre.

This is just so sad to be honest!

Rest in Peace little one.

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Haymus007(m): 9:47am On Nov 01, 2022
obedience4:

So if I say I did very poor in my math test so I am poor financially abi,
Ronaldo was poor in today's match. Dose that means he is poor financially
No mind this one abeg, he no sabi english na why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by IMASTEX: 9:48am On Nov 01, 2022
N3TRAL:

There's what is called Childproof designs. Even if you have the best nannies around, the best practice is to build Childproof facilities when raising infants. Just like bulletproof vehicles come to the rescue when human security personnel fail, Childproof infrastructure prevent fatality when human nannies fail.
I align my thought with yours on this. Kids are naturally inquisitive hence want to dare. I remember a family outing to a swimming park. My boy after playing enough in the children's section, picked interest in the adult section. I drove him back several times yet keep returning. So I insisted he must be on safety jacket before entering. I deliberately wanted him to learn by example. So I put him in, quickly he realized that the school swimming skill he taught he had that was giving him confidence was not enough for depth. He had to plead that he wants to get out. Trust me, that was the last time he ever came close till we left. Only God protects yet some human measures are highly recommended too as you rightly stated.

2 Likes

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Dioceseofoyo: 9:48am On Nov 01, 2022
VawulenceLover:
This why I am totally against these generation of hoes called women. That boy died as a result of negligence from her mother.
I miss the mothers of old.
Thunder fire all these new generation of oloshos reading this comment.
These generation of hoes are nothing but blood suckers

Poor parenting! I miss the generation of our mums!
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by onatisi(m): 9:49am On Nov 01, 2022
Honestly speaking I think as a celebrity in Nigeria ,it is always advisable to keep your kids out of public eyes . Many bad belle people full everywhere and they will do anything to destroy ones joy. Dbamj too was always showing his boy on social media then till the boy died, now he has not even for once shoes the face of his new son . Davido has been putting ifeanyi on social media lately . This is really really sad. It will take a great deal of courage from davido to get himself together again

2 Likes

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Abujaexpress: 9:50am On Nov 01, 2022
May the soul of the innocent child rests in peace, amen
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Phantom233: 9:50am On Nov 01, 2022
[quote author= post=118034664][/quote]
RIp! 3 days ago, he was teaching the kid how to swim,d next thing is death, even adults drown at swimming pool, why was d misguided orientation given to the kid at the first instance?
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by zedman1(m): 9:51am On Nov 01, 2022
So sad. My two year old son is a 'do as I do' person. In fact most, if not all kids act that way but some to a higher degree. na God de help us. They're very curious beings, he probably wanted to try swimming on his own without his parents or anybody watching. Really sad. Rest well boy.
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Hanndye: 9:51am On Nov 01, 2022
So sad. Nigerians don't really care about safety. All all they care for is about getting money and enjoyment. Rest in peace, little one.
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by VawulenceLover: 9:51am On Nov 01, 2022
greggng:

Pls let's apply wisdom . I was blaming the parents untill I heard how it actually happened . The both went for occasion in ibadan ...they have care givers and domestic staff they live there kids with. The blame should be channelled to those care givers. Is an unfortunate incident...celebs should keep swimming pool away from the reach of kids
no allow me to send thunder to strike your private part o. Is this not the same thing I am talking about? If not for the fqct that chioma is a lazy useless olosho, is she not suppose to carry the boy with her? If our mothers left us in the care of house maids do you think most of us will be alive today? The baby died because davido married a worthless LovePeddler.
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Solofresh2: 9:52am On Nov 01, 2022
Fut9ure:
Rest in peace little niggar

Bros nor vex o
But shut up
These things are just coincidence

There is no spirituality attach to it
Why are we Africans like this ehnnn...una matter dey tire person
We always feel bad news is spiritual

Not knowing that in life good and bad news is part of life
Lilwayne abi na Rick ross say : prepare for the worse and hope for the best

Even me when I was a little child...my mum said i almost died. I ate flowers. Those dangerous flowers.....they start giving me oil(red palm oil) before I was rushed to the hospital
You are are a distroyed entity to think like this and I just pity you seriously because you don't know what is going on in this life.If I reveal somethings to you about life ehn, you won't want to associate with human being again.
And funny enough, some of you that have not even cross over to another country or part of the world will be claiming African mentality shit.Witchcraft ,ritualism and voodoo are all practiced in all part of the west and world at large
The lil Wayne and Rick Ross you mentioned also belong. You can take it straight to the bank

2 Likes

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Eleyigidgan: 9:52am On Nov 01, 2022
SensualMan:
That time of the year for sacrifice!!!

The dots connected by me was David got back to Chioma to have access to Ifeanyi for upgrading.
Human beings are unpredictable!

The devil don't give ya nothing fo free, u gotta pay an annual, quarterly price. You've been paying the price all the while so why the crocodile tears?
I don't wanna talk about talent here cos nobody competes with Big Wiz.
U can only fake it and dole out money for forced love but talent is God given for free, the devil gon give u at a price.

A purported rich boy with all the crew in his house had nobody watching over the young lad? No cctv? No nanny? What a caricature to sacrifices.
boss you said it all.
I don't know why some people are blind to this
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Vintage100(m): 9:52am On Nov 01, 2022
obedience4:

So if I say I did very poor in my math test so I am poor financially abi,
Ronaldo was poor in today's match. Dose that means he is poor financially

Don't reply the nigga again, all he thinks about when the word "poor" is used is money or material wealth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by osazsky(m): 9:52am On Nov 01, 2022
Stupid parents..kids way never reach to do parents...I love mothers not these nowadays single mothers selling pussies to married men..sorry son..ur parents didnt deserve u..spits...rest on
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by VULCAN(m): 9:53am On Nov 01, 2022
It's obvious you have a cold heart.

So the video of the boy drowning is what you want to watch?

I don't think the people around you know what type of creature you are.

immortalcrown:
RIP to the innocent kid. May God give his relatives the heart to bear the loss.

But let us not use emotions and sentiment to subdue facts. The parents of the deceased are celebrities and this case should be handled as a celebrity case. They put everything on social media, even the ones that do not need to be publicized. Now that this one has happened, let them release a CCTV footage to show it was truly an accident. It happened in Banana Island, no way the house is not well-equipped with camera. If no footage is released, then it was not an accident.

I know fools will attack me. But I have already made my point.
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by VawulenceLover: 9:53am On Nov 01, 2022
onatisi:
Honestly speaking I think as a celebrity in Nigeria ,it is always advisable to keep your kids out of public eyes . Many bad belle people full everywhere and they will do anything to destroy ones joy. Dbamj too was always showing his boy on social media then till the boy died, now he has not even for once shoes the face of his new son . Davido has been putting ifeanyi on social media lately . This is really really sad. It will take a great deal of courage from davido to get himself together again
I blame it on the oloshos they called wives
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by donforeign: 9:53am On Nov 01, 2022
Noreytech:

I'm just pissed off how 20 grown niggas will be in one house and couldn't see a 3 year old down.. cry

Davido should chase away those niggas fr
I swear.. their own na to smoke weed . No one cares
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by BATified2023: 9:54am On Nov 01, 2022
immortalcrown:

But let us not use emotions and sentiment to subdue facts. The parents of the deceased are celebrities and this case should be handled as a celebrity case. They put everything on social media, even the ones that do not need to be publicized. Now that this one has happened, let them release a CCTV footage to show it was truly an accident. It happened in Banana Island, no way the house is not well-equipped with camera. If no footage is released, then it was not an accident.

God bless u

With the way there are always at least 10 guys in davido entourage every moment not even including d domestic workers ooo

I smell coffee but I don’t want to believe it has spiritual whatever cos y do people keep dieing in his click virtually all year round
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Haymus007(m): 9:55am On Nov 01, 2022
YorubaPrince:
Na very few of these fellow celebrities dey mourn am. Secretly, majority of them don't really care and are glad sef.

Very useless set of fools. angry

R.I.P to the dead.
I totally agree with you!
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by osazsky(m): 9:55am On Nov 01, 2022
VawulenceLover:
I blame it on the oloshos they called wives
I tire o...prostitutes way never reach to do mama littered all over the country especially Benin where I am from

2 Likes

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by edungene7: 9:55am On Nov 01, 2022
I will personally sue Davido for negligence let him pray this just a rumor how on earth would my little boy be left alone were was the Nanny?
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Truvelisback(m): 9:55am On Nov 01, 2022
Village people, why na? I'm begining to smell something fishy in their union. When Davido hadn't made up his mind or even intend to marry Chioma, this didn't happen but immediately he intended to marry her, the bond of their joy left.

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by VawulenceLover: 9:55am On Nov 01, 2022
Dioceseofoyo:

Poor parenting! I miss the generation of our mums!
exactly. People are attributing it to caregiver , nanny etc when the major reason for most toddlers demise is as a result of negligence. If our mothers where as useless as these present day oloshos, most if us will be disabled or dead sef .
U will see a so called mother say she can't breast feed her baby

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:56am On Nov 01, 2022
Very careless parents! They waste that boy life for nothing! This is exactly how some parents mess up the life of their teenage kids too leading to truancy, juvenile delinquency ,drugs abuse and general bad behavior all cause of negligence and lack of tact.. well, shut happens, rest on young man ..

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Eaglefine(f): 9:56am On Nov 01, 2022
This is unbearable cry cry cry

May God console the family he left behind and grant his soul eternal rest
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by VawulenceLover: 9:56am On Nov 01, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
Very careless parents! They waste that boy life for nothing! This is exactly how some parents mess up the life of their teenage kids too leading to truancy, juvenile delinquency ,drugs abuse and general bad behavior all cause of negligence and lack of tact.. well, shut happens, rest on young man ..
chioma mainly. She is suppose to take care of the boy
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by izubext007: 9:57am On Nov 01, 2022
Chia ...... May God Almighty console the Adeleke family.
He's some handsome.
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by BATified2023: 9:57am On Nov 01, 2022
Fut9ure:
Rest in peace little niggar

Bros nor vex o
But shut up
These things are just coincidence

There is no spirituality attach to it
Why are we Africans like this ehnnn...una matter dey tire person
We always feel bad news is spiritual

Not knowing that in life good and bad news is part of life
Lilwayne abi na Rick ross say : in life prepare for the worse and hope for the best

Even me when I was a little child...my mum said i almost died. I ate flowers. Those dangerous flowers.....they started giving me oil(red palm oil) before I was rushed to the hospital
emotion aside bro

This is becoming unbecoming,y do people die around him almost every year

I don’t want to believe in d spiritual whatever but it’s like it’s beginning to add up

What excuse do u have to give about 5 of his guys that died too

Chime
Tagbo
Dj olu
2 other guys
Now his son

Abeg stop forming woke n face reality
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Mccullum: 9:58am On Nov 01, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Vote for Tinubu his the only one that can solve our problem let's forget about the small boy, he don go bethat

One of the Obi propagandists spotted above, they use all means to tarnish Tinubu, Atiku and other candidates...

A sane person will understand that no supporter of any presidential candidates will post such senseless and inhuman post

like what you did by using sad situation of Adeleke family to play politics on Nairaland. Shame of you with your idiotic expression.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by VawulenceLover: 9:58am On Nov 01, 2022
osazsky:
I tire o...prostitutes way never reach to do mama littered all over the country especially Benin where I am from
it is worst in Lagos. U will see them trying to make little girl trend on social media , make her dance to unsensored music without knowing that they are grooming her to be an olosho

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Solofresh2: 9:58am On Nov 01, 2022
SensualMan:
That time of the year for sacrifice!!!

The dots connected by me was David got back to Chioma to have access to Ifeanyi for upgrading.
Human beings are unpredictable!

The devil don't give ya nothing fo free, u gotta pay an annual, quarterly price. You've been paying the price all the while so why the crocodile tears?
I don't wanna talk about talent here cos nobody competes with Big Wiz.
U can only fake it and dole out money for forced love but talent is God given for free, the devil gon give u at a price.

A purported rich boy with all the crew in his house had nobody watching over the young lad? No cctv? No nanny? What a caricature to sacrifices.
I agree with everything you said except the Wizkid part.If you are telling me Wizkid has talent,then you don't know the meaning of the word "talent'

3 Likes

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by lawrenzooo: 9:59am On Nov 01, 2022
immortalcrown:

To what end exactly? What would it change? They surely do not owe you any explanation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 / Destiny Etiko Sits On Pete Edochie's Lap; Fans React / Maternity Photoshoot Of Toyin Lawani With Her Son (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.