Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi (14759 Views)

I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Amumaigwe: 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:
He said he doesnt want people to vote for him because he is Christian only?

Yet he has been going from churches to churches instigating the christians against the muslim, so is his zombidients supporters. To the extent that a religious body like CAN is now taking every little opportunity it has to attack muslim verbally during any interview.

You see my friends, i wont be voting this man not because i dont like him.but because he is a pretentious catalyst, a divider. A green snake in the green grass. A man should stand by his actions and Tactics. But Obi will rather be pretending up and down as a unifier, while he go about dividing the nation.

This may sounds tribalistic but it is not. I think there is a problem with all south-easterners. They all have this inbuilt hate and envy instigating character. Anywhere or every where they find themselves, hate is always the order of things there.

I mean, we have had hundreds of election across Nigeria since the beginning of democracy, we have never encounter any politics of hate and calumnies like this before. Not till the Igbos decided to get involve.

Those set of hatred filled souls and agent will never rule this country for the betterment of Nigeria.

Hate or love Igbo, it takes nothing away as long as bank alerts keep coming. Obi is actually coming to pull you urchins out of poverty that has impaired your reasoning. If Obi wins, Nigeria wins. If he looses, Nigerians loose. Either way, Igbo man is good.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Lashist(m): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

Am i a seer to know all this?
You dont need to be. Stop being ignorant. Those igbos planning to vote BAT sef go follow suffer the mess if BAT is elected cheesy
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by IfnobeGod20: 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
asanausana91:
you only dialogue with agitators not separatist group like ipob. There is nothing ipob want than dividing this country. Ipob is a continuation of the 1967 war. If you will dialogue with ipob then you should be ready to divide this country.
I said it, I said that Peter Obi mission is to help ipob actualize their mission, now you can see it.
The question is, why is Buhari's government releasing virtually all repentant Boko Haram and not kill them. I tell you, if Boko Haram open dialogue line with FG, the FG will tour that line. Please not all wars are won by kinetic means.
If FG had applied that dialogue approach at the beginning, Boko Haram would have been curtailed and not escalated to the level it is today.
The blessed President Yar'adu did it for the militancy in south South and it pays off today. If he continued killing them the way OBJ did, the nation would have been battling with their insurgency today. Dialogue can solve so many thing, forget all this politics that you people are playing please.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
socialmediaman:

Where did I specify what part of the country I was from? Is David Hundeyin and many others also from the the SE?

Tribal bigotry is a disease! Travel more, make more friends and emancipate yourself!

Like I said earlier, Nigeria is not ripe for an insensitive and divisive muslim muslim ticket yet, not after all the religious intolerance and violence which occurred under Buhari's government. Tinubu's ambition is dead on arrival.
I did my service as a Youth Corper in the SE. Also I live in Lagos at the moment. Your people are migrating massively to Lagos and other parts of the SW where there is security and the people relatively hospitable.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by IfyBennyomah(f): 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Peter should tell that the birds.

Verified intelligence report has it that he is working towards achieving Biafra.

Intercepted communication from IPOB Germany to IPOB Nigeria, confirmed IPOB leader in Germany telling its head of Operations in Nigeria that. "Peter Obi will actualize Biafra and all operations should be suspended until his emergence, if Chukwu Okike Abiama wills"

Peter should tell that to the birds! We already know the plan and delivered communications to power brokers that matters. Why I am so confident that his aspiration is a dream!

Communication will be broadcasted on BBC Hausa and Yoruba when due.

You move to another thread to insult ibos and Peter obi, say hateful words about them, but ur biggest nightmare is them separating from u, don’t you see yourself as endangered ? Why are you shooting your own leg you hypocrite!
Vote Tinubu and continue suffering and blaming Government,
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Amumaigwe: 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2022
ABDamola:

Na ur future will remain bleak not mine

Your future is already bleak under the push and start government foisted by Amoda the cocaine pusher. Obi is coming to restore hope to the urchins.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by socialmediaman: 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I did my service as a Youth Corper in the SE. Also I live in Lagos at the moment. Your people are migrating massively to Lagos and other parts of the SW where there is security and the people relatively hospitable.

Again, where did I specify what part of the country I was from? Igbos travel to every part of the world where they can exploit resources and make money. It has been happening before either of us were born, stop being an ethnic bigot
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by IfnobeGod20: 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

First of all, i will be replying the bolded.

He does not need to say it out. His actions are more divisive than words. He has been going from church to church to campaign right? Now we have a whole christain body like CAN and PFN saying all.manner of things against muslims.

Secondly, you mentioned him been consistent blah blah blah. He hasnt been consistent, but pretentious. Just disguising.

I think and i will still start by it. Peter obi is a religous partitioner, a divisive agent whose actions is threatening to break the country. I pray he never happen to Nigeria.
Please who is more divisive between the person that chose a core Muslim as a deputy and the one that is a Muslim and still went to chose a core muslim as a deputy?
Who is more divisive between a person that bribe his region social groups to endorsed him and the person that has never identify with his region social groups?
Who is more divisive between the person that says, it is the turn of Yoruba and the person that only says, it is the turn of Nigerians?
Who is more divisive between the person that is looking for validation of christain body but went to hired unknown bishops and pastors while the body of christains are there and the person that have been consistent saying take back your country anywhere he finds himself?
Who is more divisive between the the person that was endorsed by the substantive leader of Afenifere and another person that went back to meet retired Afenifere leader?
I can go on and on, how one candidate has been dividing the people that he want to rule.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by rickyrex(m): 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

What about SW with no muslim governor?
because some of the muslim candidate lost to christian in the sw
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by MeaslesMumpsRub: 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
kk2027:

His VP is muslim, PO is running a balanced ticket just like Atiku is doing. No candidate is running a same faith ticket except Tinubu

Same Tinubu even called holy communion(which is the body of Christ) poisoned and eaten by church rat. and they say is just a figure of speech. Nothing figurative about the body of Christ. Other people's religion should be respected

Over wise dey worry you

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by asanausana91: 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

The question is, why is Buhari's government releasing virtually all repentant Boko Haram and not kill them. I tell you, if Boko Haram open dialogue line with FG, the FG will tour that line. Please not all wars are won by kinetic means.
If FG had applied that dialogue approach at the beginning, Boko Haram would have been curtailed and not escalated to the level it is today.
The blessed President Yar'adu did it for the militancy in south South and it pays off today. If he continued killing them the way OBJ did, the nation would have been battling with their insurgency today. Dialogue can solve so many thing, forget all this politics that you people are playing please.
and what will you tell the family of those falling heroes? So the family of Akunyilli will watch and see Peter Obi giving amnesty to IPOB ESN terrorist that killed their father. What do you think they will say?
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by IfnobeGod20: 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2022
asanausana91:
and what will you tell the family of those falling heroes? So the family of Akunyilli will watch and see Peter Obi giving amnesty to IPOB ESN terrorist that killed their father. What do you think they will say?
The same thing the families of those killed by the released Boko Haram would say.
You can't understand, it may be beyond what you know. As I have said, not all wars are won by the trigger of the ruffles. Sometimes in security circle, you apply non kinetic approach to win war. And that is the best approach all over the world because it is less expensive and less time consuming.
Yar'adu did it with the militant in south South. Buhari is doing it with Boko Haram in the north east and bandit in north west and north central.
Just forget about politics for now and think of best practice for solving security issues in the world. Issue of security should not be politicized at all.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by jude79(m): 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

Yet he has been going from churches to churches instigating the christians against the muslim, so is his zombidients supporters. To the extent that a religious body like CAN is now taking every little opportunity it has to attack muslim verbally during any interview.

You see my friends, i wont be voting this man not because i dont like him.but because he is a pretentious catalyst, a divider. A green snake in the green grass. A man should stand by his actions and Tactics. But Obi will rather be pretending up and down as a unifier, while he go about dividing the nation.

This may sounds tribalistic but it is not. I think there is a problem with all south-easterners. They all have this inbuilt hate and envy instigating character. Anywhere or every where they find themselves, hate is always the order of things there.

I mean, we have had hundreds of election across Nigeria since the beginning of democracy, we have never encounter any politics of hate and calumnies like this before. Not till the Igbos decided to get involve.

Those set of hatred filled souls and agent will never rule this country for the betterment of Nigeria.

What you said is hilarious, obi is well known, all the churches he went to invited him, he can only go to a mosque if the authorities there invites him, and teach him how to handle himself there, before they accuse him of blasphemy.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Ekzoba(m): 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2022
Trash
lhordspy:

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2022
socialmediaman:

Again, where did I specify what part of the country I was from? Igbos travel to every part of the world where they can exploit resources and make money. It has been happening before either of us were born, stop being an ethnic bigot
Bro we know your people, the poverty in the land is too much
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Ekzoba(m): 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2022
It's you that something is wrong with.
lhordspy:
Right again, he was asked a very simple question on agitation. Instead of laying down his plan or atleast letting the host know what he has to combat it. Obi was busy quoting Brazil agitation statitics.

I think something is wrong with this man angry
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by kingsceemark(m): 10:09am On Nov 05, 2022
lhordspy:
Right again, he was asked a very simple question on agitation. Instead of laying down his plan or atleast letting the host know what he has to combat it. Obi was busy quoting Brazil agitation statitics.

I think something is wrong with this man angry

Including your illiterate father
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Tycyborg(m): 10:49am On Nov 05, 2022
kk2027:

His VP is muslim, PO is running a balanced ticket just like Atiku is doing. No candidate is running a same faith ticket except Tinubu

Same Tinubu even called holy communion(which is the body of Christ) poisoned and eaten by church rat. and they say is just a figure of speech. Nothing figurative about the body of Christ. Other people's religion should be respected

Why is it that some people are making noise about religion which doesn't add anything to growth of the nation. Osun state election is a christian and christian both governor and deputy but people didn't say anything about this but tinubu is everyone's problem. Is he the only one going for the presidency? Besides even if he or anyone is going for the presidency it's not a crime. It's called democracy. If you know you can do it go for it and if you lose or win good luck to you why so much hatred on a single person?
Nigerians are all hypocrite but will be fast to push blame or point fingers.
Besides either christian or Muslim all religion na scam and no politician is a saint.
I stole an Android phone and you stole an iphone but some says I am not a theif because I stole a common android ... Abeg theif na theif.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by GGirll: 2:50am On Nov 06, 2022
asanausana91:
you are too intelligent to tell us that Peter Obi is coming to actualize Biafra abi.
Mark my words, OBI will never be President of this country.

Mark mine Tinubu will never ever rule this country. Obi will rule n you will see it.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Ikpaitid: 3:31am On Nov 06, 2022
Peter Obi cannot be the president of Nigeria because he is not a Nigerian. The Nigerian president is for Nigerians not IPOB people.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by affable4(m): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
deeva2:

By approach by giving them what they want....

Some of you Obi supporters don't even understand the word dialogue..

Don't ever attribute me to anything. If you can't place your arguement without assuming ones affiliation, just scram.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by affable4(m): 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
asanausana91:
let him dialogue with ipob and see how many groups will come out. you are dialoguing with people that wake up and start killing security forces, now what are you going to do with the families of those security men killed by your IPOB?
Anyways,thank God you will never smell that Aso rock.
it's a two way thing. You are either precise with your clamp down or you beg by amnesty.

Since corruption and tribalism has greatly reduced the strenght of our army, what else do you expect?

This is 2022, there are equipments that can precisely tell you where three people are hidden in this world,but the government can't seem to locate a whole army battalion of bandits roaming our forest.

You have to pay the price of incompetence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola / PDP Dissolves Wike-led Convention Committee / Babangida,Magu,Charles Inojie,Alexreports Honoured At Nigeria Humaniterian Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.