Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi (14746 Views)

I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by uche393: 8:45am On Nov 04, 2022
Obi becoming president will solve agitation to 70% . if them no gree calm down the we go show them agitators shege.

the main reason for Biafra agitation is because of marginalisation and not being able to get a president from igbo extraction since 1999 any thing above that is not acceptable to me.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by PHIPEX(m): 8:46am On Nov 04, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Peter should tell that the birds.

Verified intelligence report has it that he is working towards achieving Biafra.

Intercepted communication from IPOB Germany to IPOB Nigeria, confirmed IPOB leader in Germany telling its head of Operations in Nigeria that. "Peter Obi will actualize Biafra and all operations should be suspended until his emergence, if Chukwu Okike Abiama wills"

Peter should tell that to the birds! We already know the plan and delivered communications to power brokers that matters. Why I am so confident that his aspiration is a dream!

Communication will be broadcasted on BBC Hausa and Yoruba when due.
Yes verified intelligence from Iragbiji security agency
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by GGirll: 8:46am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:
He said he doesnt want people to vote for him because he is Christian?

Yet he has been going from churches to churches instigating the christians against the muslim, so is his zombidients supporters. To the extent that a religious body like CAN is now taking every little opportunity it has to attack muslim verbally during any interview.

You see my friends, i wont be voting this man not because i dont like him.but because he is a pretentious catalyst, a divider. A green snake in the green grass. A man should stand by his actions and Tactics. But Obi will rather be pretending up and down as a unifier, while he go about dividing the nation.

This may sounds tribalistic but it is not. I think there is a problem with all south-easterners. They all have this inbuilt hate and envy instigating character. Anywhere or every where they find themselves, hate is always the order of things there.

I mean, we have had hundreds of election across Nigeria since the beginning of democracy, we have never encounter any politics of hate and calmunies like this before. Not till the Igbos decided to get involve.

Those set of hatred filled souls and agent will never rule this country for the betterment of Nigeria.

Cry more urchin, the God of the Universe will show you skallywags that He Rules in the affairs of men. Is it the old drug baron and father of all lies n everything fake, with legions of agberos we should vote or the permanent Inec customer after stealing the country dry that we should vote. The New Nigeria has come to stay, you will live to witness the swearing in of PeterObiDatti in Jesus' Name Amen.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Durabest: 8:47am On Nov 04, 2022
[quote author=lhordspy post=118107261]He said he doesnt want people to vote for him because he is Christian?

Yet he has been going from churches to churches instigating the christians against the muslim, so is his zombidients supporters. To the extent that a religious body like CAN is now taking every little opportunity it has to attack muslim verbally during any interview.

You see my friends, i wont be voting this man not because i dont like him.but because he is a pretentious catalyst, a divider. A green snake in the green grass. A man should stand by his actions and Tactics. But Obi will rather be pretending up and down as a unifier, while he go about dividing the nation.

This may sounds tribalistic but it is not. I think there is a problem with all south-easterners. They all have this inbuilt hate and envy instigating character. Anywhere or every where they find themselves, hate is always the order of things.YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL THEY TOO LIKE BLAME GAMES.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by wealth2u(m): 8:48am On Nov 04, 2022
Then u must remain a Big Fool forever......How do u explain why u deserve a share in ur Father's Property and ur remaining siblings never deserves any? You will be consumed together with the property and all ur siblings if Wisdom is not applied.........Obviously u lack Wisdom and Coherency Mumu for ever is who u are
lhordspy:

This may sounds tribalistic but it is not. I think there is a problem with all south-easterners. They all have this inbuilt hate and envy instigating character. Anywhere or every where they find themselves, hate is always the order of things there.

I mean, we have had hundreds of election across Nigeria since the beginning of democracy, we have never encounter any politics of hate and calmunies like this before. Not till the Igbos decided to get involve.

Those set of hatred filled souls and agent will never rule this country for the betterment of Nigeria.

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by GGirll: 8:50am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:
Right again, he was asked a very simple question on agitation. Instead of laying down his plan or atleast letting the host know what he has to combat it. Obi was busy quoting Brazil agitation statitics.

I think something is wrong with this man angry

So that you illiterates will copy it and claim it's your idea, Peter is far ahead of you fools, he has answered his Obidents and we are satisfied with it. We know that you fools will be there to tap, but we are more smarter and intelligent to say what we will say and give details in our innermost meetings. Let agbado old relic tell you how mosquitoes will eat up his communion lol
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by deeva2: 8:51am On Nov 04, 2022
Vinesee:
Peter Obi, if Nigerians miss this man, our future will remain bleak

Your future not Nigerians future..

What happened to the future of those who voted him as a governor..

They full Lagos selling gala and groundnut.

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by GGirll: 8:52am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

No. Your life will break. Not ours.

Your has broken already cos you have nothing left than to slave n be an eternal agberos for life. We mooovvvvveeeee!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by GGirll: 8:54am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

Is south-west with no Muslim Governor also predominately christian region?

The thing is, your level of tolerance and exposure will always tell with the way you see things, your perspective.

We don't want APC again and we don't want Tinubu period¡!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 8:54am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

Obi running mate is a core muslim Northerner, nobody is attacking muslims stop lying.

We are against sane faith tickets in Nigeria. Period.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by deeva2: 8:56am On Nov 04, 2022
affable4:
Best approach. Not fire for fire that keeps yielding splinter groups like a hydra.

By approach by giving them what they want....

Some of you Obi supporters don't even understand the word dialogue..

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Latakia(f): 8:57am On Nov 04, 2022
agadez007:
Obi is trying to keep his followers safe,tinubu is just trying to play politics with people’s life
A Grand Commander and number one supporter of IPOB has spoken. He who cannot campaign in the east on Monday should be regarded as one who respect the IPOB compulsory holiday known as sit at home every Monday in the southeast. Agulu proverb

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by mystery22: 9:07am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

your tears is sweet,I cry to death like your people..nkita Ara
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Tochj(m): 9:17am On Nov 04, 2022
I Believe dat God has finally heard our cries
But like when God heard the cries of Israel in Egypt
Pharaoh stood on the way
All these urchins are products of pharaoh
You see, urchins called moses bad names.
We that want freedom must fight
God has given us the sign of freedom
We must work for it"0bi".
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Zaheeddudu: 9:18am On Nov 04, 2022
Bigchristo:
Why do you have to ask such a dumb question? A region population with Christians how do you expect his deputy to be a Muslim? We only have few Muslims in the east
so ,dat few muslim can not be in his cabinet abi?,let look lagos state .ambode is a christain left and another christain elected again sonwolu did u people hear anything from muslim,atleast muslim owns d population in lagos state
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by tyinfinity: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2022
Obi does not want to say anything against his cultist and terrorists group ipob
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by asanausana91: 9:34am On Nov 04, 2022
Zorn:
There's never anywhere that it stated that the military coup d'etat was organised by the igbo community as there were several military personnel from different tribes that were involved in the unfortunate coup. The military officers that stopped the coup were Igbo military officers or did you also forget those ? You tell lies to suit your narrative doesn't make any true.
you can continue to decieve yourself.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Zorn: 9:36am On Nov 04, 2022
asanausana91:
you can continue to decieve yourself.
Should I allow you to deceive me?
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by emilo2bad: 9:38am On Nov 04, 2022
Vinesee:
Anambra state did not missed him, how are they faring now. you people talk as you as you are talking to foolish people

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Medalb: 9:43am On Nov 04, 2022
Vinesee:
Your future

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by plantist: 9:53am On Nov 04, 2022
Vinesee:

Your own future not mine. Today is the future of Anambrarians when Peter Obi was the governor of Anambra State. What is their current condition? Insecurity, mass migration to Lagos State in search of improved economic conditon, increased criminality(drug peddling), et al.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by lhordspy: 9:59am On Nov 04, 2022
GGirll:

We don't want APC again and we don't want Tinubu period¡!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. He is going to be your president for the next 8years.
Daalu - Pele - ya kuri - sorry.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by lhordspy: 10:01am On Nov 04, 2022
GGirll:

So that you illiterates will copy it and claim it's your idea, Peter is far ahead of you fools, he has answered his Obidents and we are satisfied with it. We know that you fools will be there to tap, but we are more smarter and intelligent to say what we will say and give details in our innermost meetings. Let agbado old relic tell you how mosquitoes will eat up his communion lol
You are satisfied with it because your facaulty of thinking is below par. Or maybe it has been desecrated by the hate you abhour.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by broadman20: 10:02am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:
He said he doesnt want people to vote for him because he is Christian only?

May God punish you SEVERALLY if you voted Buhari in 2015 after hearing him say AN ATTCK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTCK ON THE NORTH.

I'm only asking God to pay you back with your on coin.

Thank God he hears prayers.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by lhordspy: 10:03am On Nov 04, 2022
wealth2u:
Then u must remain a Big Fool forever......How do u explain why u deserve a share in ur Father's Property and ur remaining siblings never deserves any? You will be consumed together with the property and all ur siblings if Wisdom is not applied.........Obviously u lack Wisdom and Coherency Mumu for ever is who u are

Lol. So it is you people turn to rule Nigeria, if i can understand you well. Abi?

Yet you criticise Tinubu for saying emi lokan. (My turn).

Is this not hypocrisy.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by danngnews: 10:03am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:
He said he doesnt want people to vote for him because he is Christian only?

You are exactly what you want to hide,a tribal bigot.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by lhordspy: 10:05am On Nov 04, 2022
KayCee92:

They will rule the country bro. Even if not now but certainly. Stop playing to the gallery for likes and share. You are now older than this. Just pray to live long enough so you see it.

Maybe until they change their ways sir.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by danngnews: 10:06am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. It is not tinubu's fault your level of comprehension and ability to assimilate things are very low. Read wide or meet people, the learned who understand what he was driving at perfectly. Meet them and let them explain what he meant to you.

If you get it eventually, you will be ashame of your ignorance.

Tell that those that burnt Deborah.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Okwyjesus(m): 10:14am On Nov 04, 2022
kk2027:

His VP is muslim, PO is running a balanced ticket just like Atiku is doing. No candidate is running a same faith ticket except Tinubu

Same Tinubu even called holy communion(which is the body of Christ) poisoned and eaten by church rat. and they say is just a figure of speech. Nothing figurative about the body of Christ. Other people's religion should be respected

Tinubu will be worse than Buhari.

South West should learn from north that voted Buhari and is worst hit now.

See how Tinubu belittled Funke
See how he gather mind pick Muslim Muslim ticket
See all his questionable background - family, school,source of wealth etc
See how he muscle out Ambode with his boys See how he fought OSIBANJO - serving VP
See how he ridicule Buhari that he made him president.

This are pointers you can't ignore minus tribe.

We ignored it last time and paid for it

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by adedayoa2(f): 10:17am On Nov 04, 2022
Vinesee:
"Your" future
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by adedayoa2(f): 10:19am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. So it is you people turn to rule Nigeria, if i can understand you well. Abi?

Yet you criticise Tinubu for saying emi lokan. (My turn).

Is this not hypocrisy.
I heard one of them say that even if P.O doesn't know what to do, he should go and sit in aso rock, "it is their turn"
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by lhordspy: 10:24am On Nov 04, 2022
ugodson:

Why is it only u talking like u have no sense. Sorry u really dont have anything in that head of urs

I think this your statement should be directed at your messiah, peter pandora.

The description suit him so well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu / Senator Ben Bruce Chats With Students At Government Secondary School, Abuja / Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu Will Get A Fair Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.