Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi (14754 Views)

I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by zionstaar75: 6:21am On Nov 04, 2022
Vinesee:
Peter Obi, if Nigerians miss this man, our future will remain bleak
your future not my own,my future isn't tied to anybody

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by affable4(m): 6:21am On Nov 04, 2022
Best approach. Not fire for fire that keeps yielding splinter groups like a hydra.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by ABDamola(m): 6:22am On Nov 04, 2022
Vinesee:
Na ur future will remain bleak not mine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Mrpojj(m): 6:22am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:
He said he doesnt want people to vote for him because he is Christian?

Yet he has been going from churches to churches instigating the christians against the muslim, so is his zombidients supporters. To the extent that a religious body like CAN is now taking every little opportunity it has to attack muslim verbally during any interview.

You see my friends, i wont be voting this man not because i dont like him.but because he is a pretentious catalyst, a divider. A green snake in the green grass. A man should stand by his actions and Tactics. But Obi will rather be pretending up and down as a unifier, while he go about dividing the nation.

This may sounds tribalistic but it is not. I think there is a problem with all south-easterners. They all have this inbuilt hate and envy instigating character. Anywhere or every where they find themselves, hate is always the order of things there.

I mean, we have had hundreds of election across Nigeria since the beginning of democracy, we have never encounter any politics of hate and calmunies like this before. Not till the Igbos decided to get involve.

Those set of hatred filled souls and agent will never rule this country for the betterment of Nigeria.

Where did obi instigate christians against Muslim?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Naira20: 6:23am On Nov 04, 2022
Lovely
His style of politics is different and irresistible

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by OPICANTO2223: 6:23am On Nov 04, 2022
Dialogue with Ipob will not improve Nigeria economy.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Ikemba007: 6:25am On Nov 04, 2022
He keeps using every chance to stylishly remind us about our differences in religion and ethnicity.

lhordspy:

Yet he has been going from churches to churches instigating the christians against the muslim, so is his zombidients supporters. To the extent that a religious body like CAN is now taking every little opportunity it has to attack muslim verbally during any interview.

You see my friends, i wont be voting this man not because i dont like him.but because he is a pretentious catalyst, a divider. A green snake in the green grass. A man should stand by his actions and Tactics. But Obi will rather be pretending up and down as a unifier, while he go about dividing the nation.

This may sounds tribalistic but it is not. I think there is a problem with all south-easterners. They all have this inbuilt hate and envy instigating character. Anywhere or every where they find themselves, hate is always the order of things there.

I mean, we have had hundreds of election across Nigeria since the beginning of democracy, we have never encounter any politics of hate and calmunies like this before. Not till the Igbos decided to get involve.

Those set of hatred filled souls and agent will never rule this country for the betterment of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Latakia(f): 6:25am On Nov 04, 2022
A Grand Commander and number one supporter of IPOB has spoken. He who cannot campaign in the east on Monday should be regarded as one who respect the IPOB compulsory holiday known as sit at home every Monday in the southeast. Agulu proverb

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by PeterObi4LP: 6:28am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:
Right again, he was asked a very simple question on agitation. Instead of laying down his plan or atleast letting the host know what he has to combat it. Obi was busy quoting Brazil agitation statitics.

I think something is wrong with this man angry

You are daft. You want him to lay down his plans so his opponent will use it and shine abi?

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Okhuadams(m): 6:29am On Nov 04, 2022
Vinesee:
It is your own FUTURE that will bleak not our own

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by DeOTR: 6:29am On Nov 04, 2022
There's no point in doing so if you're not planning to give them what they want. Or maybe, you want to grant them amnesty as usual, just like Buhari did for Boko Haram.
Obi will do well to avoid this kind of talks.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by FuckOsuPigs: 6:30am On Nov 04, 2022
kk2027:

The body of Christ is not poison and can never be
Your candidate should learn to respect peoples religion. Its not too much to ask

Stop yapping nonsense my friend. State here exactly how Tinubu used the holy communion analogy. Stop rabble-rousing

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Cryofigbos: 6:30am On Nov 04, 2022
Vinesee:

Its only ur future and that of ur family that will break......u r on ur own with ur fellow ipigs zombidients and mumudients

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Bigchristo: 6:30am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

Lols.

How many muslim VP are in the South-east?.

When he was governor of Anambra state, was his vice a muslim man?
Why do you have to ask such a dumb question? A region population with Christians how do you expect his deputy to be a Muslim? We only have few Muslims in the east
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Okhuadams(m): 6:30am On Nov 04, 2022

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Jeffmek(m): 6:31am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

You sound so irritating, just trying to manipulate and twist the simple English Obi said. Can't Okowa go to the same church as a Christian he is?
Who stop's Tinubu from visiting the church since his wife is a pastor?
Obi only visit the church as a Christian he is and let his VP Datti visit the mosque on his behalf.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Apili: 6:31am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:
Right again, he was asked a very simple question on agitation. Instead of laying down his plan or atleast letting the host know what he has to combat it. Obi was busy quoting Brazil agitation statitics.

wailing wailer he mentioned brazil so as to set an example and let people know agitation is not only taking place in nigeria
You're just pained obi is clever than your old sick agbado master

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by agadez007(m): 6:31am On Nov 04, 2022
Latakia:
A Grand Commander and number one supporter of IPOB has spoken. He who cannot campaign in the east on Monday should be regarded as one who respect the IPOB compulsory holiday known as sit at home every Monday in the southeast. Agulu proverb
Obi is trying to keep his followers safe,tinubu is just trying to play politics with people’s life
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by DesChyko: 6:32am On Nov 04, 2022
No need for dialogue.

Just get the country working, and by merit.

Let hardwork and success begin to earn deserved rewards and well-meaning countrymen will be satisfied.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Apili: 6:32am On Nov 04, 2022
kk2027:

Is that why Tinubu feels he can call the body of Christ poison?
bro you get time to dey answer fools

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Lovenorth: 6:32am On Nov 04, 2022
I strongly support you sir, they are far better than bokoharam and Buhari is well known for hobnobbing with them in the name of amnesty
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by PJ123: 6:32am On Nov 04, 2022
Vinesee:

Perhaps your OWN future.

The future of Nigerians and Nigeria does not depend on any candidate. God will do great things in Nigeria through the vessel He has ordained which may be and may not be your preferred candidate.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by agadez007(m): 6:33am On Nov 04, 2022
DeOTR:
There's no point in doing so if you're not planning to give them what they want. Or maybe, you want to grant them amnesty as usual, just like Buhari did for Boko Haram.
Obi will do well to avoid this kind of talks.
So you want him to say he will kill all agitators!?
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Christian36: 6:33am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

Atleast, he is better than, mr ewa, agbado and cassava. We want a less corrupt man to be the president not like those criminals parading theirselves as politicians. See Tinubu that has no single investment before becoming governor is the one operating bullion vans

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by AlphaStorm: 6:34am On Nov 04, 2022
This man is going to mess things up !!!!!

Y'all will see

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Jaysnowkid: 6:34am On Nov 04, 2022
You're a good man. Just keep to your words and you'll be the best we ever had.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by babtoundey(m): 6:34am On Nov 04, 2022
Vinesee:

Your future will remain bleak. Stop voicing negativity into others life because of your conviction or belief system.

Even as bad as APC administration is, a lot of people still moved on well.

It's good if your future is tied to Obi becoming president. Mine is not dependent on Obi or any other person.

Always learn to use the word "I" instead of "our" when you feel pleased to reign curses on yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by EdwardRandy(m): 6:35am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

Go and die, 1mbecile.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Sonyboom: 6:36am On Nov 04, 2022
Your Igbo future will till eternity remain bleak
Vinesee:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by bhella10: 6:36am On Nov 04, 2022
Obi is so shallow.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nasarawa Residents Protest Appeal Court Judgment Reversing Gov’s Sacking(pics) / Internet Disruption: NCC, Confirms Repair Works Ongoing On Undersea Cables / Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.