Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi (14748 Views)

I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by BATified2023: 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
Vinesee:
Peter Obi, if Nigerians miss this man, our future will remain bleak
your future and that of your generation yet unborn will remain bleak

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2022
asanausana91:
Mauritania. Iam from Kaduna state Datti also share the same state with me therefore I know him better than you

No bro ure an apc supporter doing ur work of misinformation. saying a senator is not a Nigerian? that's like saying buhari is from Niger Republic
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Bigchristo: 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2022
Zaheeddudu:
so ,dat few muslim can not be in his cabinet abi?,let look lagos state .ambode is a christain left and another christain elected again sonwolu did u people hear anything from muslim,atleast muslim owns d population in lagos state
You have very small knowledge about Lagos state, the Governor is a Christian but check almost all the cabinets are Muslims, there was a time when rumor has it that they passed sharia law in Lagos house of assembly all this your questions are just dumb question

In case you’re trying to attack me for a reason best known to you, first let me clear your brain that true federalism and inclusiveness of all regions only takes effects in federal level that is why you see a man like Atiku who is a religion bigots have to take Okowa as his running mate to balance such equations it was only Tinubu that shot himself on in the leg by going for Muslim and Muslim tickets while other candidates balance the equation, when Tinubu was a governor Kofoworola Bucknor was his deputy governor a Christian, stop all these dumb questions please
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by hero2000: 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Peter should tell that the birds.

Verified intelligence report has it that he is working towards achieving Biafra.

Intercepted communication from IPOB Germany to IPOB Nigeria, confirmed IPOB leader in Germany telling its head of Operations in Nigeria that. "Peter Obi will actualize Biafra and all operations should be suspended until his emergence, if Chukwu Okike Abiama wills"

Peter should tell that to the birds! We already know the plan and delivered communications to power brokers that matters. Why I am so confident that his aspiration is a dream!

Communication will be broadcasted on BBC Hausa and Yoruba when due.

Childish rants.
Just like Kanu's rants.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Jnkay: 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2022
****People agitate in my house, my wife, my children. If you say to me you have lived with your wife all through and you people have never quarrelled, then you are not married. You disagree and settle it – that is agitation***

I just love this man, I don't know why!

Wisdom in humanity
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Jnkay: 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2022
****People agitate in my house, my wife, my children. If you say to me you have lived with your wife all through and you people have never quarrelled, then you are not married. You disagree and settle it – that is agitation***

I just love this man, I don't know why!

Wisdom in humanity

Obi's quote!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Zaheeddudu: 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2022
Bigchristo:
You have very small knowledge about Lagos state, the Governor is a Christian but check almost all the cabinets are Muslims, there was a time when rumor has it that they passed sharia law in Lagos house of assembly all this your questions are just dumb question

In case you’re trying to attack me for a reason best known to you, first let me clear your brain that true federalism and inclusiveness of all regions only takes effects in federal level that is why you see a man like Atiku who is a religion bigots have to take Okowa as his running mate to balance such equations it was only Tinubu that shot himself on in the leg by going for Muslim and Muslim tickets while other candidates balance the equation, when Tinubu was a governor Kofoworola Bucknor was his deputy governor a Christian, stop all these dumb questions please
must u add abusive word 2 ur post,u are so irrational and illogical
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by socialmediaman: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:
He said he doesnt want people to vote for him because he is Christian only?

Yet he has been going from churches to churches instigating the christians against the muslim, so is his zombidients supporters. To the extent that a religious body like CAN is now taking every little opportunity it has to attack muslim verbally during any interview.

You see my friends, i wont be voting this man not because i dont like him.but because he is a pretentious catalyst, a divider. A green snake in the green grass. A man should stand by his actions and Tactics. But Obi will rather be pretending up and down as a unifier, while he go about dividing the nation.

This may sounds tribalistic but it is not. I think there is a problem with all south-easterners. They all have this inbuilt hate and envy instigating character. Anywhere or every where they find themselves, hate is always the order of things there.

I mean, we have had hundreds of election across Nigeria since the beginning of democracy, we have never encounter any politics of hate and calumnies like this before. Not till the Igbos decided to get involve.

Those set of hatred filled souls and agent will never rule this country for the betterment of Nigeria.

Tribal bigotry is written all over this post. Keep exposing yourselves.

2015 election was very divisive, in fact, I personally called Goodluck Jonathan and PDP out at that time here: https://www.nairaland.com/2217471/jonathans-plan-divide-rule-nigeria
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by olufikunayo15: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2022
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by socialmediaman: 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
The Sw have Muslim majority, yet in most states in the SW their govs and deputies are Christians.
Little wonder that the SW is the progressive region in the country today, because they don’t put religion first before other matters

Tinubu is not contesting to be president of the SW, he's contesting to be president of Nigeria,

A country where a person like Deborah is murdered and shared publicly.

A country where the 4th deadliest armed militia group in the world has been on rampage since Buhari was elected https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/global-terrorism-index-nigerian-fulani-militants-named-as-fourth-deadliest-terror-group-in-world-a6739851.html

A country where thousands of christians are murdered in Kaduna in just a space of 6 months, with the government looking the other way

A country where people in the North Central region are sacked from their villages for years and they end up in IDP camps, unable to return home

A country where a president is trying to override the authority of states to force the establishment of ranches for a group which has consistently attacked communities and sacked them from their homes.

Trump asked Buhari why he was killing christians. Did you miss that part?

Pompeo accused Buhari's government of doing nothing to protect religious freedom, 1,500 christians killed in Nigeria in just a space of 6 months, did you miss that part?

Let's just stop all these pretense that religious balance in the presidency doesn't matter. Tinubu's ambition is DEAD ON ARRIVAL

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by socialmediaman: 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

Is south-west with no Muslim Governor also predominately christian region?

The thing is, your level of tolerance and exposure will always tell with the way you see things, your perspective.

Tinubu is not contesting to be president of the SW, is he? He's contesting to be president of Nigeria:

A country where a person like Deborah is murdered and shared publicly.

A country where the 4th deadliest armed militia group in the world has been on rampage since Buhari was elected https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/global-terrorism-index-nigerian-fulani-militants-named-as-fourth-deadliest-terror-group-in-world-a6739851.html

A country where thousands of christians are murdered in Kaduna in just a space of months, with the government looking the other way.

A country where people in the North Central region are sacked from their villages for years and they end up in IDP camps, unable to return home

A country where a president is trying to override the authority of states to force the establishment of ranches for a group which has consistently attacked communities and sacked them from their homes.

Trump asked Buhari why he was killing christians. Did you miss that part?

Pompeo accused Buhari's government of doing nothing to protect religious freedom, 1,500 christians killed in Nigeria in just a space of 6 months, did you miss that part?

Let's just stop all these pretense that religious balance in the presidency doesn't matter. Tinubu's ambition is DEAD ON ARRIVAL
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by asanausana91: 2:06pm On Nov 04, 2022
jaxxy:

No bro ure an apc supporter doing ur work of misinformation. saying a senator is not a Nigerian? that's like saying buhari is from Niger Republic
iam not supporting APC.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
asanausana91:
iam not supporting APC.

Ohh ure pdp. Well I have good and ot so good news for u the race is btwn Atiku and Peter obi bt the latter will win.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by buhariguy(m): 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
kk2027:

Is that why Tinubu feels he can call the body of Christ poison?
because you don't understand English.
It was even to the glory of God.
Idiotic pigs read statement from their hated mind
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by buhariguy(m): 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2022
Bigchristo:

is shettima not from the north.
Did Tinubu pick from the south.
Is the ticket not balance according to federal system
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by asanausana91: 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
jaxxy:

Ohh ure pdp. Well I have good and ot so good news for u the race is btwn Atiku and Peter obi bt the latter will win.
stop daydreaming. AA is waiting for handing over by May 29.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Owoino: 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2022
OF COURSE PETER OBI OF IPOB WILL DIALOGUE WITH IPOB,WE ALL KNOW THAT.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Bigchristo: 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2022
buhariguy:
is shettima not from the north.
Did Tinubu pick from the south.
Is the ticket not balance according to federal system
It’s not balanced, you can’t tell me in the whole of the north there’s no Christian that’s capable of being Tinubu’s running mate we are talking about a country with different ethnicity and religion if you didn’t carry both faith along then nobody will want to vote for such candidates, it’s better you people start thinking logically instead of allowing emotions to cloud your thinking

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Promising5555: 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

Yet he has been going from churches to churches instigating the christians against the muslim, so is his zombidients supporters. To the extent that a religious body like CAN is now taking every little opportunity it has to attack muslim verbally during any interview.

You see my friends, i wont be voting this man not because i dont like him.but because he is a pretentious catalyst, a divider. A green snake in the green grass. A man should stand by his actions and Tactics. But Obi will rather be pretending up and down as a unifier, while he go about dividing the nation.

This may sounds tribalistic but it is not. I think there is a problem with all south-easterners. They all have this inbuilt hate and envy instigating character. Anywhere or every where they find themselves, hate is always the order of things there.

I mean, we have had hundreds of election across Nigeria since the beginning of democracy, we have never encounter any politics of hate and calumnies like this before. Not till the Igbos decided to get involve.

Those set of hatred filled souls and agent will never rule this country for the betterment of Nigeria.

You dey mad well well
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by buhariguy(m): 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2022
Bigchristo:
It’s not balanced, you can’t tell me in the whole of the north there’s no Christian that’s capable of being Tinubu’s running mate we are talking about a country with different ethnicity and religion if you didn’t carry both faith along then nobody will want to vote for such candidates, it’s better you people start thinking logically instead of allowing emotions to cloud your thinking
religion is not in the constitution
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2022
socialmediaman:

Tinubu is not contesting to be president of the SW, he's contesting to be president of Nigeria,
Little wonder with all your Christian governors and Christian deputies people of your region have and to become refugees in the SW.
Continue to prioritize religion over competence. Una never see anything
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Lashist(m): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

You have started saying your stupid things again. Can you defend anyone of these rubbish anywhere. You call obi a divider but you won't accept that BAT than doesnt believe in one nigeria isnt a divider. someone that came out to say it is his turn isnt a divider. Can BAT say that same thing in the north?? Whenever you jam front page, you like using it to show your level of foolishness. See your comment showing your level of hate for igbos. Same igbos that supports your candidate. If you like hate igbos all your life, your hate cant make them poor. it cant make you rich also. You'd still be wretched and useless
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by lhordspy: 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2022
Lashist:

You have started saying your stupid things again. Can you defend anyone of these rubbish anywhere. You call obi a divider but you won't accept that BAT than doesnt believe in one nigeria isnt a divider. someone that came out to say it is his turn isnt a divider. Can BAT say that same thing in the north?? Whenever you jam front page, you like using it to show your level of foolishness. See your comment showing your level of hate for igbos. Same igbos that supports your candidate. If you like hate igbos all your life, your hate cant make them poor. it cant make you rich also. You'd still be wretched and useless

My bro. smiley
Who offended you again like this?
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Lashist(m): 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. It is not tinubu's fault your level of comprehension and ability to assimilate things are very low. Read wide or meet people, the learned who understand what he was driving at perfectly. Meet them and let them explain what he meant to you.

If you get it eventually, you will be ashame of your ignorance.
See the idiot calling people ignorant. You want a leader that cant even represent himself outside talkless of representing Nigeria. See as you are defending with your whole life a bad project. Whatever you are paid would never make you a better human being
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by socialmediaman: 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Little wonder with all your Christian governors and Christian deputies people of your region have and to become refugees in the SW.
Continue to prioritize religion over competence. Una never see anything

Where did I specify what part of the country I was from? Is David Hundeyin and many others also from the the SE?

Tribal bigotry is a disease! Travel more, make more friends and emancipate yourself!

Like I said earlier, Nigeria is not ripe for an insensitive and divisive muslim muslim ticket yet, not after all the religious intolerance, violence, and senseless murders which occurred under Buhari's government.

former US Sec of State Mike Pompeo accused the APC government under Buhari of doing nothing to protect religious freedom in the country, after thousands of christians were murdered in just months. Did you miss that part? https://punchng.com/pompeo-slams-buhari-govt-says-1500-christians-killed-in-six-months/

Trump accused Buhari of killing Christians. Did you miss that part? https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/09/08/buhari-trump-accused-me-of-killing-christians-in-nigeria/

But you're here pretending to not know how volatile Nigeria is when it comes to relgious violence, and trying to promote an insensitive divisive ticket. Tinubu's selfish ambition is dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Lashist(m): 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

My bro. smiley
Who offended you again like this?
Lol. Nobody is your bro here o. Stop forcefully relating your useless self with anybody. Im sure even your parents will disown you for your foolishness. I ask you all the rubbish you are saying, can you defend it?. See as election then you to a whole stupid hater. You don hate all the igbos already bcus of BAT even the igbos that support BAT, you have included them in your hate. Hate all you like, it wont make you a better person. After everything, you'd go back to face your reality
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by lhordspy: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
Lashist:

Lol. Nobody is your bro here o. Stop forcefully relating your useless self with anybody. Im sure even your parents will disown you for your foolishness. I ask you all the rubbish you are saying, can you defend it?. See as election then you to a whole stupid hater. You don hate all the igbos already bcus of BAT even the igbos that support BAT, you have included them in your hate. Hate all you like, it wont make you a better person. After everything, you'd go back to face your reality

No vex, bro smiley
You know the truth is bitter and also hurts.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Abdu81: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
[quote author=lhordspy post=118107318]

No. Your life will break. Not ours.[/quote
Your life is Broken already, don't worry you are not included in the prayers, is for better nigerians .

Remain with the blind bats of the field
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Lashist(m): 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

No vex, bro smiley
You know the truth is bitter and also hurts.

But you know the truth about BAT. You know deep down he doesnt believe in 1 Nigeria. You know he is weak to lead this country. You know he wont perform much. You know this. Vote wisely. If he wins, you will suffer what others are suffering. Yours wont be different wink
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by IfyBennyomah(f): 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Verified intelligence report has it that he is working towards achieving Biafra.

Intercepted communication from IPOB Germany to IPOB Nigeria, confirmed IPOB leader in Germany telling its head of Operations in Nigeria that. "Peter Obi will actualize Biafra and all operations should be suspended until his emergence, if Chukwu Okike Abiama wills"

Peter should tell that to the birds! We already know the plan and delivered communications to power brokers that matters. Why I am so confident that his aspiration is a dream!

Why are you so scared of it then?
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by IfyBennyomah(f): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

so u actually can’t live without the ibos grin
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by lhordspy: 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2022
Lashist:

But you know the truth about BAT. You know deep down he doesnt believe in 1 Nigeria. You know he is weak to lead this country. You know he wont perform much. You know this. Vote wisely. If he wins, you will suffer what others are suffering. Yours wont be different wink

Am i a seer to know all this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Crude Oil Found In Ogun State / Emir Of Daura Appoints Buhari 'Bayajidda Daura II' / Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.