Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi (14761 Views)

I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Sonyboom: 6:37am On Nov 04, 2022
Lol...I no fit laf I tot it was Buhari that is now sitting at home berry Monday in aso rock.

socialmediaman:
The despot in Aso Rock completely mismanaged the problem with his high handedness and incompetency
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Bomaye7(m): 6:38am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:
Right again, he was asked a very simple question on agitation. Instead of laying down his plan or atleast letting the host know what he has to combat it. Obi was busy quoting Brazil agitation statitics.

I think something is wrong with this man angry
a wise man don't lay his war strategies down for the opponents to see before the war. Reflect on it. Wise men don't answer every question and don't say everything. Keep some to yourself especially the most important and strategic to your self and you will go far in life. Reflect on these words
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by oneMalik: 6:38am On Nov 04, 2022
You'll dialogue with a group proßcribed as TERRORIST ? you've gotta lot of work to do !

The real agitators , THE NIGER-DELTA MILITANTS has embraced peace and allow the country to move forward but this IPOB of a thing is what I don't understand.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by ibechris(m): 6:40am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:
Right again, he was asked a very simple question on agitation. Instead of laying down his plan or atleast letting the host know what he has to combat it. Obi was busy quoting Brazil agitation statitics.

Security matters are not for public consumption otherwise it would be used against u planning it. If he lays his plan and the procedures,it means,he is pre-emptive in his approach.

Leave security matters for those who understand it.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by BreconHills(m): 6:40am On Nov 04, 2022
Vinesee:
Peter Obi, if Nigerians miss this man, my future will remain bleak

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Sonyboom: 6:40am On Nov 04, 2022
Show us where Tinubu called christian poison mind you I am a Christian or you have brought your Igbo foolishness here again.

kk2027:

Is that why Tinubu feels he can call the body of Christ poison?

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Stanleyq: 6:41am On Nov 04, 2022
[quote author=lhordspy post=118107261]He said he doesnt want people to vote for him because he is Christian?

Yet he has been going from churches to churches instigating the christians against the muslim, so is his zombidients supporters. To the extent that a religious body like CAN is now taking every little opportunity it has to attack muslim verbally during any interview.

You see my friends, i wont be voting this man not because i dont like him.but because he is a pretentious catalyst, a divider. A green snake in the green grass. A man should stand by his actions and Tactics. But Obi will rather be pretending up and down as a unifier, while he go about dividing the nation.

This may sounds tribalistic but it is not. I think there is a problem with all south-easterners. They all have this inbuilt hate and envy instigating character. Anywhere or every where they find themselves, hate is always the order of things there.

I mean, we have had hundreds of election across Nigeria since the beginnin anu
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Jocdon(m): 6:42am On Nov 04, 2022
I wish you all the best PETER OBI ( OKWUTE ) the enemies of this great nation must surely fail.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by crackhouse(m): 6:43am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:
He said he doesnt want people to vote for him because he is Christian?

Yet he has been going from churches to churches instigating the christians against the muslim, so is his zombidients supporters. To the extent that a religious body like CAN is now taking every little opportunity it has to attack muslim verbally during any interview.

You see my friends, i wont be voting this man not because i dont like him.but because he is a pretentious catalyst, a divider. A green snake in the green grass. A man should stand by his actions and Tactics. But Obi will rather be pretending up and down as a unifier, while he go about dividing the nation.

This may sounds tribalistic but it is not. I think there is a problem with all south-easterners. They all have this inbuilt hate and envy instigating character. Anywhere or every where they find themselves, hate is always the order of things there.

I mean, we have had hundreds of election across Nigeria since the beginning of democracy, we have never encounter any politics of hate and calmunies like this before. Not till the Igbos decided to get involve.

Those set of hatred filled souls and agent will never rule this country for the betterment of Nigeria.

learn to support your claim with facts. If u don't have it then keep quite and move on..
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Apili: 6:43am On Nov 04, 2022
Obi carry me dey go
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by newnigerdelta00: 6:43am On Nov 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by DeOTR: 6:43am On Nov 04, 2022
agadez007:
So you want him to say he will kill all agitators!?
How exactly is he planning to meet the demands of those whose primary mission is the actualization of Biafran state? Tell them to shelve the idea as their Leader that he is, or grand them their desires? I'm sure you know there's no middle ground on this?

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Stanleyq: 6:44am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

Lols.

How many muslim VP are in the South-east?.

When he was governor of Anambra state, was his vice a muslim man?
We have no muslim, is he coming as a gov or presidoe
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Unrated900(m): 6:44am On Nov 04, 2022
Lol peter obi

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by chimaxx: 6:47am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

are you so daft or you are just a blatant idiot? Obi answered the questions saying he will engage all agitators to a negotiation table and to add flesh to what he is saying he said there are agitators in other nations who are managing it through negotiation and ours is not different but you only choose to see and point out what you perceived a flaw in his speech. Shey you dey whine me Yee...

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Chisaedhor: 6:47am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

I mean, we have had hundreds of election across Nigeria since the beginning of democracy, we have never encounter any politics of hate and calmunies like this before. Not till the Igbos decided to get involve.

Those set of hatred filled souls and agent will never rule this country for the betterment of Nigeria.

Omo Afongitis grin
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by PS712: 6:48am On Nov 04, 2022
kk2027:

His VP is muslim, PO is running a balanced ticket just like Atiku is doing. No candidate is running a same faith ticket except Tinubu

Same Tinubu even called holy communion(which is the body of Christ) poisoned and eaten by church rat.

Don't mind them.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by ObaOfYorubaLand: 6:49am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

Are you sick or just an idiot?

Your stupidity stinks.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by siaco(m): 6:49am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

He should lay out his plans so that your my turn corona will copy ani??
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by ObaOfYorubaLand: 6:50am On Nov 04, 2022
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Alpharey: 6:50am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

Emilokan is a unifier, that one that has been reportedly warning Yoruba people about the results of Igbos having no need coming to Lagos if other ports are functioning. Tinubu is a unifier with his Muslim Muslim ticket.
Atiku is also unifying the nation with his attitude towards the killing of Deborah. If you like go and vote Idi Amin because of your hatred for Peter Obi. It is your children who will live with you in the country no matter the situation.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by pleasureosondu(m): 6:50am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

Lols.

you and that Moh23 really no get sense. First, it's Deputy not VP. And What is the number of Muslims in Anambra State? Are they indigenous people? Una go just dey talk nonsense. There are states in the core North(not even d North Central region ) with Indigenous people who're Christains. States like Adamawa, yes Kaduna, Sokoto, Kastina and Kebbi, Yet it's sharia law that's practiced despite having people who are native Christians. If there are indigenous igbo people of Islamic background in the SE, then expect deputy governors from Muslims. Elrufai( APC) neglected Southern Kaduna Christains, Tinubu did same on a larger scale but you say nothing about it? Bomb dey Una head. Make APC come win mk I dey see. Idiats .......

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by PS712: 6:50am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

Yet he has been going from churches to churches instigating the christians against the muslim, so is his zombidients supporters.

Where is your video evidence of Peter Obi instigating Christians against Muslims?
The man is a Christian, if he goes to church to tell the members about his ambition is there any wrong in that? Besides, there are videos of him visiting Muslims too, the recent being his second visit to Emir of Kano and the entire emirate which is Muslim gathering. In Kaduna he did the same last month.
For the records, the other 3 prominent presidential candidates (Muslims) have also been visiting different mosques and I don't expect anyone to complain. I can share links of video evidence where BAT was at mosque in both Lagos, Abuja and Kano. Atiku was at mosque in Kano, Katsina and Adamawa. Kwankwaso was at Mosque in Jos, Maulud ground at Kaduna etc. All these are out there for you to Google and watch.
Make your posts with evidence I will respond to you.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 04, 2022
By 3am you're awake typing rubbish as usual.. You really need to get a life.
lhordspy:

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by aklion: 6:53am On Nov 04, 2022
He said he won't open up on how he will treat insecurity... Now you given them a hint. Anyways the question must be asked and u must answer anyway.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by rickyrex(m): 6:53am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

the hate you cried out is already seen in your write up. why decieving yourself. so nah yoruba and hausa get politics and nigeria. guy you are part of the problem of this country. know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by rickyrex(m): 6:55am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

as long as you hate him, you will never see good in his words. just try and like him a bit, you will understand him

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by ObaOfYorubaLand: 6:55am On Nov 04, 2022
DeOTR:

How exactly is he planning to meet the demands of those whose primary mission is the actualization of Biafran state? Tell them to shelve the idea as their Leader that he is, or grand them their desires? I'm sure you know there's no middle ground on this?

Slowpoke, you also did not hear him talk of dialoguing with all group of agitators?

Are Yorubas not agitating? Is the north not agitating? What of south south nko? Some of you Yorubas are very demented not to rember what someone just said. You always twist everything just the suit your ethic bias.

Too bad.

Tinubu won't rule Nigeria
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by agadez007(m): 6:56am On Nov 04, 2022
DeOTR:

How have buhari’s use of force turned out?

Obi is from the region and knows where the shoe hurts,you are not and I have checked your post history,you support tinubu
So it’s expected

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by ogashman(m): 6:58am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

This is the reason why u keep on having ED
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by rickyrex(m): 6:58am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

Lols.

childish comment, how many muslims do we have in east? or igbos should make hausa living in the east their vp slot
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Alpharey: 6:58am On Nov 04, 2022
[quote author=oneMalik post=118108960]You'll dialogue with a group proßcribed as TERRORIST ? you've gotta lot of work to do !

The real agitators , THE NIGER-DELTA MILITANTS has embraced peace and allow the country to move forward but this IPOB of a thing is what I don't understand.

[/quote
What court of Justice proscribed iPOB as terrorist group. No court in Nigeria!
I wonder how everything goes in Nigeria. What type of terrorists are freely moving in almost every country in the world having their government approved peaceful rallies. The stupidity and ignorance of this country is baffling to the wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" / Nigerians Are Free To Video, Take Photos Of Police Officers On Duty, Says PPRO / Killings: President Buhari To Reorganize Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.