Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi (14757 Views)

I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by lhordspy: 10:29am On Nov 04, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

I am tempted to ask this morning, please how old are you? Because if you're old enough, you would have known the trajectory of electioneering in Nigeria that have fiercely turned to rumble is that of 2011. Let me just stop at that not take good people of Nigeria to ignoble and gory days where body bags were floating everywhere because some political parties were divisive in approaching the election.
Thankfully, no where Peter Obi has said, vote for me as a christain and never vote for Muslim candidate. He has been consistent in his approach and words. Vote for me because I am competent, I have the capacity. Don't vote for me because I am Igbo. Don't vote for me because it is my turn.
Even when some people have made their candidacy region thing by their approach, he has kept away from identifying himself with his region social groups. But some have made it look as if if their region doesn't vote for them, they are committing heinous act.
The last time I checked, nobody asked you to vote for Peter Obi, the submission you made that you won't be voting for him is out of place because even the blind knows you're blinded in your support to Tinubu and you won't mind having your way, even if need be trample on people's right of choice.
Lastly, no matter what you say or talk, it won't change who Peter Obi is and it won't reduce him.

First of all, i will be replying the bolded.

He does not need to say it out. His actions are more divisive than words. He has been going from church to church to campaign right? Now we have a whole christain body like CAN and PFN saying all.manner of things against muslims.

Secondly, you mentioned him been consistent blah blah blah. He hasnt been consistent, but pretentious. Just disguising.

I think and i will still start by it. Peter obi is a religous partitioner, a divisive agent whose actions is threatening to break the country. I pray he never happen to Nigeria.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:31am On Nov 04, 2022
Vinesee:
Peter Obi, if Nigerians miss this man, our future will remain bleak

Go sit down my friend!!! Nobody is indispensable!!! If any of the candidates
should die today ( God forbid), the elections will still hold.
We have thousand Nigerians with better leadership traits than Obi.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by lhordspy: 10:32am On Nov 04, 2022
Truthdeypain:

None is more original in their hate for human beings than you are..

Your rationalisation and sense of reasoning seems to have been altered by your extreme phobia for the tribe you have been brought up to hate and fear.

You have really made your mark in this forum on the issues of anti- Igbo propaganda, kudos to you.

For all your hatred, the children of the sun will continue to shine to the detriment of your soul and all your ilk.

Peter Obi will be your president in 2023, I'll be paying close attention to your moniker..

Dream on, boss.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by lhordspy: 10:39am On Nov 04, 2022
rickyrex:
childish comment, how many muslims do we have in east? or igbos should make hausa living in the east their vp slot

What about SW with no muslim governor?
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by lhordspy: 10:41am On Nov 04, 2022
rickyrex:
as long as you hate him, you will never see good in his words. just try and like him a bit, you will understand him

I dont hate him. Hate is a strong word. I only dislike his pretentious altitude.

Always claiming to know all but in reality, he knows nada.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Nastrademus(m): 10:42am On Nov 04, 2022
If I'm your friend, I'll avoid you because you are very cunning, selfish and unreasonable, if it doesn't favor you, then it's bad, see the way you twisted everything from religion to tribal sentiment, but never criticized tinubu for underating christians,
lhordspy:
He said he doesnt want people to vote for him because he is Christian only?

Yet he has been going from churches to churches instigating the christians against the muslim, so is his zombidients supporters. To the extent that a religious body like CAN is now taking every little opportunity it has to attack muslim verbally during any interview.

You see my friends, i wont be voting this man not because i dont like him.but because he is a pretentious catalyst, a divider. A green snake in the green grass. A man should stand by his actions and Tactics. But Obi will rather be pretending up and down as a unifier, while he go about dividing the nation.

This may sounds tribalistic but it is not. I think there is a problem with all south-easterners. They all have this inbuilt hate and envy instigating character. Anywhere or every where they find themselves, hate is always the order of things there.

I mean, we have had hundreds of election across Nigeria since the beginning of democracy, we have never encounter any politics of hate and calumnies like this before. Not till the Igbos decided to get involve.

Those set of hatred filled souls and agent will never rule this country for the betterment of Nigeria.

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by lhordspy: 10:43am On Nov 04, 2022
rickyrex:
the hate you cried out is already seen in your write up. why decieving yourself. so nah yoruba and hausa get politics and nigeria. guy you are part of the problem of this country. know this and know peace.

I see where you are driving at sir. You think it is igbo turn to rule, right?

My question is when Tinubu said 'emi lokan' (it is my turn) .. Why are you guys criticising him for having an entitlement mentality? Is that not same think with your thinking?

Is that not hypocrisy?
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by lhordspy: 10:48am On Nov 04, 2022
PS712:

Where is your video evidence of Peter Obi instigating Christians against Muslims?
The man is a Christian, if he goes to church to tell the members about his ambition is there any wrong in that? Besides, there are videos of him visiting Muslims too, the recent being his second visit to Emir of Kano and the entire emirate which is Muslim gathering. In Kaduna he did the same last month.
For the records, the other 3 prominent presidential candidates (Muslims) have also been visiting different mosques and I don't expect anyone to complain. I can share links of video evidence where BAT was at mosque in both Lagos, Abuja and Kano. Atiku was at mosque in Kano, Katsina and Adamawa. Kwankwaso was at Mosque in Jos, Maulud ground at Kaduna etc. All these are out there for you to Google and watch.
Make your posts with evidence I will respond to you.

The word does not need to be spoken by him. His actions and that of his supporter says it all.

I just feel whatever the politics of hate we are experiencing now, it could have been different without Peter Obi an igbo man in the picture.

The whole thing is upside down, hate everywhere.right left and center.Political discoursehas always been issue base not until now where have campaign of calumnies litters all across the public space.

To the extent that religious bodies are not attacking the others publicly, declaring their disdain towards them. Very bad.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by lhordspy: 10:50am On Nov 04, 2022
pleasureosondu:
you and that Moh23 really no get sense. First, it's Deputy not VP. And What is the number of Muslims in Anambra State? Are they indigenous people? Una go just dey talk nonsense. There are states in the core North(not even d North Central region ) with Indigenous people who're Christains. States like Adamawa, yes Kaduna, Sokoto, Kastina and Kebbi, Yet it's sharia law that's practiced despite having people who are native Christians. If there are indigenous igbo people of Islamic background in the SE, then expect deputy governors from Muslims. Elrufai( APC) neglected Southern Kaduna Christains, Tinubu did same on a larger scale but you say nothing about it? Bomb dey Una head. Make APC come win mk I dey see. Idiats .......

What about SW with no muslim governor, even Tunubu's Lagos(2 consecutive times now) ? Have you heard about the muslim crying foul?
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Godispeace: 10:52am On Nov 04, 2022
you dont need to dialogue with IPOB , YOU ARE A MEMBER. talk to yourselves and prepare to resume back una on biafra we stand after u loose come feb 2023 , Tinubu will be declared winner and returned elected as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria come 2023 . u can cry a river who cares
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by lhordspy: 10:57am On Nov 04, 2022
Apili:
wailing wailer he mentioned brazil so as to set an example and let people know agitation is not only taking place in nigeria
You're just pained obi is clever than your old sick agbado master

A man who ruled anambra for 8 good years. But always quoting china, korea, dubai, brazil but never Anambra.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by lhordspy: 10:59am On Nov 04, 2022
Bigchristo:
Why do you have to ask such a dumb question? A region population with Christians how do you expect his deputy to be a Muslim? We only have few Muslims in the east

And SW with all governors a Christian? I guess only christian resides their too?
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by PS712: 11:02am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

The word does not need to be spoken by him. His actions and that of his supporter says it all.

I just feel whatever the politics of hate we are experiencing now, it could have been different without Peter Obi an igbo man in the picture.

The whole thing is upside down, hate everywhere.right left and center.Political discoursehas always been issue base not until now where have campaign of calumnies litters all across the public space.

To the extent that religious bodies are not attacking the others publicly, declaring their disdain towards them. Very bad.
You should remove bias from your view then you'll see that it wasn't Peter Obi that heated the Nigerian polity with religious and ethnic sentiments.
You know it is on record the President, Muhammadu Buhari was accused of nepotism in appointments at the beginning of his first tenure, he went on to make a statement that a certain section is 5% and shouldn't expect much from his government. This was statement after election and swearing in. He ought to have been making statements that will sew the country together not further tear it apart.
Now the APC being the ruling party brought same faith ticket, that even some members within its ranks are kicking against it, you don't see that as stronger driver of division, it is Peter Obi's aspiration you see as division. Please be sincere.
Tinubu was in Ogun and he said it is the turn of the Yorubas and that in Yoruba land it is his turn..
Atiku was before Arewa elders he told them point blank that the north does not need a Yoruba or Igbo president, but a northerner as president in 2023..
The above are there for you to verify, you didn't see that but chose to blame Peter Obi for daring to aspire. It is true some Igbos are speaking with bias, but in states like Plateau, Nasarawa, Benue and Taraba which are not Igbo, how come they are carrying Obi's matter on their heads?
Don't blame Obi or the Igbos, you know who and who championed the division we have now.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by lhordspy: 11:07am On Nov 04, 2022
Nastrademus:
If I'm your friend, I'll avoid you because you are very cunning, selfish and unreasonable, if it doesn't favor you, then it's bad, see the way you twisted everything from religion to tribal sentiment, but never criticized tinubu for underating christians,

Underrate christians, how?

A lagos which is controlled by tinubu (according to you people) has a christian governor and also the past one handpicked by tinubu himself.

His wife is an ordained pastor of one of the biggest church in africa.

May i need to remind you that politics is not won on a platter of emotions, it is by majority votes. So any safe tactics or strategy one can deploy to ensure victory is welcome.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by lhordspy: 11:10am On Nov 04, 2022
adedayoa2:
I heard one of them say that even if P.O doesn't know what to do, he should go and sit in aso rock, "it is their turn"

Lol. They are also planning on creating a parallel government incase Obi lose. They dont know who they are joking with. Tinubu will deao with them that even buhari's python dance will be small compare to what awaits them.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by RestructureNig1: 11:12am On Nov 04, 2022

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by tungamaje: 11:12am On Nov 04, 2022
asanausana91:
what is declaration of war? When one part of the country print it currency, remove the national flag and host it own flag what does that mean?
Secondly, even you know that the coup was an Igbo coup, I believe your parents told you how igbos were jubilating and dancing after the coup.
Thirdly, Go and check the beer produced by Peter Obi you will see the Biafra flag there .
Anybody, I say again, anybody that make the mistake of voting for peter Obi should know that he is part of the people that divided this country.
Peter obi is here for only one thing , actualizing Biafra.

Just like the Yorubas danced when they heard Abacha was dead
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by ozimec(m): 11:19am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

Yet he has been going from churches to churches instigating the christians against the muslim, so is his zombidients supporters. To the extent that a religious body like CAN is now taking every little opportunity it has to attack muslim verbally during any interview.

You see my friends, i wont be voting this man not because i dont like him.but because he is a pretentious catalyst, a divider. A green snake in the green grass. A man should stand by his actions and Tactics. But Obi will rather be pretending up and down as a unifier, while he go about dividing the nation.

This may sounds tribalistic but it is not. I think there is a problem with all south-easterners. They all have this inbuilt hate and envy instigating character. Anywhere or every where they find themselves, hate is always the order of things there.

I mean, we have had hundreds of election across Nigeria since the beginning of democracy, we have never encounter any politics of hate and calumnies like this before. Not till the Igbos decided to get involve.

Those set of hatred filled souls and agent will never rule this country for the betterment of Nigeria.

Stop all these lies because, it won't help you. Can you quote him anywhere where he instigated Christians against Muslims? PLS do post it here for all to see. Your integrity is on the line here

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by pleasureosondu(m): 11:22am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

What about SW with no muslim governor, even Tunubu's Lagos(2 consecutive times now) ? Have you heard about the muslim crying foul?
but Tinubu, a Muslim ruled a christain dominated Lagos State. Moreover, are there indigenous Lagosians who are Muslims and have a large population? Muslims in Lagos ain't indigenous ( Tinubu himself "migrated" from Osun) like you have indigenous people who're Christains in core North like Kaduna and Adamawa. Even in Yoruba states like Kogi and Kwara, they don't have christain deputy governors even when we have indigenous Yoruba Christains with large population in those states. So, what's your point again?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by lhordspy: 11:24am On Nov 04, 2022
PS712:

You should remove bias from your view then you'll see that it wasn't Peter Obi that heated the Nigerian polity with religious and ethnic sentiments.
You know it is on record the President, Muhammadu Buhari was accused of nepotism in appointments at the beginning of his first tenure, he went on to make a statement that a certain section is 5% and shouldn't expect much from his government. This was statement after election and swearing in. He ought to have been making statements that will sew the country together not further tear it apart.
Now the APC being the ruling party brought same faith ticket, that even some members within its ranks are kicking against it, you don't see that as stronger driver of division, it is Peter Obi's aspiration you see as division. Please be sincere.
Tinubu was in Ogun and he said it is the turn of the Yorubas and that in Yoruba land it is his turn..
Atiku was before Arewa elders he told them point blank that the north does not need a Yoruba or Igbo president, but a northerner as president in 2023..
The above are there for you to verify, you didn't see that but chose to blame Peter Obi for daring to aspire. It is true some Igbos are speaking with bias, but in states like Plateau, Nasarawa, Benue and Taraba which are not Igbo, how come they are carrying Obi's matter on their heads?
Don't blame Obi or the Igbos, you know who and who championed the division we have now.

I dont blame buhari for what he said. He is human just like us. It is a well known fact how thr igbos seriously antagonised his emergence as the president of the country. Yet after is emergence, they start critising is policy and government running again. Yet they are clamouring for inclusiveness in his government.

Who does that? They see buhari as a perceived enemy. He is also just returning the favour.

And you see with the way they are going about tinubu again, making fun of his health, sbusing , insulting, cursing, littering everywhere with photoshop images of his in a deamining and irritating way. If he emerges, how do you think he will act towards them?

Tell me?

The igbos are very inexperienced about politiking and engaging in it. They think everything is with force and anger and hate. They are making the same mistake they made with buhari again. Very unfortunate it is going to be another long 8years for them.

You cant always get what you want politically by hating, you need tomake aliance and friends long before. Just look at how lonely obi is now. No northern support, no south-western support.

The obidients are now relying on Atiku to win Tinubu in the north for Obi to win.Can you imagine? Whycant obi win north himself?

The answer is very clear, the igbos alliance with the north is non-existence. They are seen as foreigners in the north. And a threat to their power dynasty.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by lhordspy: 11:28am On Nov 04, 2022
pleasureosondu:
but Tinubu, a Muslim ruled a christain dominated Lagos State. Moreover, are there indigenous Lagosians who are Muslims and have a large population? Muslims in Lagos ain't indigenous ( Tinubu himself "migrated" from Osun) like you have indigenous people who're Christains in core North like Kaduna and Adamawa. Even in Yoruba states like Kogi and Kwara, they don't have christain deputy governors even when we have indigenous Yoruba Christains with large population in those states. So, what's your point again?

Then you are not from the southwest. Your point reeks of ignorance. How can you say the placed ruled by christians in the southwest are Christians dominated. Is osun state are muslim dominated place who just voted out a Muslim governor to be replaced by Christian, a christian dominated area?

What about ogun, oyo, ? Please get your fact right. Even Lagos has more muslims, be it indigenes or not.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by asanausana91: 11:39am On Nov 04, 2022
tungamaje:

Just like the Yorubas danced when they heard Abacha was dead
yes but Yoruba didn't kill abacha.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Harpyeagle(m): 11:39am On Nov 04, 2022
Nastrademus:
I swear. The guy's a terrorist. The way he posts are is more reason why the country needs to be divided. Imagine this is same way they all think. It's sad.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 04, 2022
Vinesee:
Peter Obi, if Nigerians miss this man, our future will remain bleak

Your own future
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by asanausana91: 11:49am On Nov 04, 2022
uche393:
Obi becoming president will solve agitation to 70% . if them no gree calm down the we go show them agitators shege.

the main reason for Biafra agitation is because of marginalisation and not being able to get a president from igbo extraction since 1999 any thing above that is not acceptable to me.
then you better get ready to agitate for another 8 years because Peter Obi will never come near Aso rock.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by ArewaNorth: 11:51am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

Remember the other meaning of NAIRA? This NAIRA redesign will remind every reasonable Nigerians that some people should never vote into Aso Rock forever!
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by asanausana91: 11:53am On Nov 04, 2022
GGirll:

So that you illiterates will copy it and claim it's your idea, Peter is far ahead of you fools, he has answered his Obidents and we are satisfied with it. We know that you fools will be there to tap, but we are more smarter and intelligent to say what we will say and give details in our innermost meetings. Let agbado old relic tell you how mosquitoes will eat up his communion lol
you are too intelligent to tell us that Peter Obi is coming to actualize Biafra abi.
Mark my words, OBI will never be President of this country.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by asanausana91: 11:54am On Nov 04, 2022
jaxxy:

Obi running mate is a core muslim Northerner, nobody is attacking muslims stop lying.

We are against sane faith tickets in Nigeria. Period.
Datti is not a Nigerian.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 11:56am On Nov 04, 2022
asanausana91:
Datti is not a Nigerian.

ohh where is he from??

is obi also not a Nigerian?? undecided
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by asanausana91: 11:59am On Nov 04, 2022
broadman20:

May God punish you SEVERALLY if you voted Buhari in 2015 after hearing him say AN ATTCK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTCK ON THE NORTH.

I'm only asking God to pay you back with your on coin.

Thank God he hears prayers.
God doesn't answer the prayers of the wicked and liars.
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
Negotiating with terrorists is your method of dealing with security issues? Lolzzzzzzzzz!! What if Bokoharam says you must establish Sheria laws? what IPOB says you must allow Biafa to go? I smell a rat, looks like someone wants to be paying salaries to terrorists through the back door. Vote wisely my people, this guy and Gunmi have finished terrorism arrangement that time they were following each other like two brothers. Beware! if this man becomes the president, Gunmi will be head of security and bokoharam will be on FG payroll !!!!!!!!!
Re: I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi by asanausana91: 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2022
jaxxy:

ohh where is he from??

is obi also not a Nigerian?? undecided
Mauritania. Iam from Kaduna state Datti also share the same state with me therefore I know him better than you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tribunal Upholds Lam-Adesina And Olugbemi’s Election / APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement / Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.