Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife (60083 Views)

His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy / My Ex Said Her Son Is Mine - Please Advise / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by sihamey: 7:33am On Nov 07, 2022
FuckTheMod:

Useless ugly old hag olosho
Like mother like daughter.
Continue to be wayward and senseless useless f0ol.
You're a child of curse, a born-bastard, a product of a broken condom by a thousand fathers. Curses are like the food and air you breathe, so I'll just continue to feed you.
That kpekus that brought you to this world need to take you back to your ancestors because you gat no respect for women.
Born throwaway destitute child. Keep sleeping under the bridge till you pick your ancestors call Coming here to act like woke grin does change that fact you are !mbecile . Your moniker said it all FUCKINGYOURMOTHER

Your mother right now is regretting she didn’t evacuate your fetus inside toilet ,

Loading…… if you run your FADA grin grin
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Mindlog: 7:34am On Nov 07, 2022
Motherteresa:

May other young girls date your husband and make him spend his life savings on her ,
While she is at this, may you go through worse emotional, mental and physical trauma this woman went thru,
May the young girl also block your husband after all his investment in her that should have been spent on his family.
At the end, may you and your children be thrown out of the streets, and then you can have GENUINE EMPATHY for what you caused this poor woman and be truly broken in your spirit.

Until you go and confess and beg that woman for forgiveness, your money means nothing to her... and I pray and hope for your sake that the husband did not die because of your actions...

Why did the man invest on a sidechick?

She is but one who came forward, what about the other likely sidechicks the man wasted resources on?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by FuckTheMod: 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
sihamey:

That kpekus that brought you to this world need to take you back to your ancestors because you gat no respect for women.
Born throwaway destitute child. Keep sleeping under the bridge till you pick your ancestors call Coming here to act like woke grin does change that fact you are !mbecile . Your moniker said it all FUCKINGYOURMOTHER

Your mother right now is regretting she didn’t evacuate your fetus inside toilet ,

Loading…… if you run your FADA grin grin
Dear morõn,
I have told you over and over not to compare your useless drunkard old fool faggõt rapist father with every other man you see around. Your father has a peculiar degenerative problem.
For your olosho ugly mother you took after, it shall continue not to be well with both of you.
You frustrated ugly old hag.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by sihamey: 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2022
FuckTheMod:

Dear morõn,
I have told you over and over not to compare your useless drunkard old fool faggõt rapist father with every other man you see around. Your father has a peculiar degenerative problem.
For your olosho ugly mother you took after, it shall continue not to be well with both of you.
You frustrated ugly old hag.

You have already started confessing your inhereted atrocity grin now i know how you inhereted useless life of your father from rapist to drunken f00l, a ritualist,
Have you stop raping your own mother, that kpekus your mother use in depositing you to this world will kill you. useless condemed e-doit. keep fucking your mother with the hope you will get rich. poverty shrinken animal cool No wonder you no get respect for woman forgeting you pass through kpekus to enter this world.
YouMotherFuker

If you run, Your FADA
Remember we are on 7 days e-war
Loading ................. grin shocked
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Teleprompter(f): 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
I blame the wife that had five children that she could not afford to raise alone despite knowing the promiscuity of her husband.
Side chicks are wicked but the man that did not secure his children’s future is even more wicked.
I pray the OP would return some of their father’s money to them and still get what’s coming to her.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by FuckTheMod: 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
sihamey:

You have already started confessing your inhereted atrocity grin now i know how you inhereted useless life of your father from rapist to drunken f00l, a ritualist,
Have you stop raping your own mother, that kpekus your mother use in depositing you to this world will kill you. useless condemed e-doit. keep fucking your mother with the hope you will get rich. poverty shrinken animal cool No wonder you no get respect for woman forgeting you pass through kpekus to enter this world.
YouMotherFuker

If you run, Your FADA
Remember we are on 7 days e-war
Loading ................. grin shocked
We know you inherited this madness from your mother. A goat can not begot a cow.
You're forever doomed in your misery and stupidity.
Useless frustrated old hag.
Again, if STDs no kill you, na rituals dem go carry you do last last.
Oloriburuku ọmọ irankiran
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by sihamey: 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
FuckTheMod:

We know you inherited this madness from your mother. A goat can not begot a cow.
You're forever doomed in your misery and stupidity.
Useless frustrated old hag.
Again, if STDs no kill you, na rituals dem go carry you do last last.

Mr motherFuker grin
You have confessed again , two thing will kill your in the next 2 weeks from today
That girl you plan to use for yahoo plus will cause the end of your existence on this planet mark my word !
That HIV you got from raping old woman in your street will end your life, you are already suffering from karma and it will end your life soon.
This I have seen wink

By the time I’m done exposing you , you will run and deactivate your account here.

1 day gone 6 days remaining … 7 days E-war wink
If you run, your FADA

LOADING……….,. grin
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Sholayeaminebir(f): 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2022
So what point are you driving at, with all the plenty travel and religion talk...
MALIGNANTGuest:

What made him Foolish?
Sometimes the way you Guys type without allowing yourself to think cognitively baffles me.
Why are most Nigerians still stereotyped?
Do and Travel out. It Helps a lot.
Embracing other cultures of the world broadens your horizon and how you reason.
When you return to Nigeria after your trip around the world, you will weep at the damage Foreign impregnated RELIGION has caused us.

NAIRALAND is doing all it can to liberate too many stereotyped Nigerians and get them delivered.
Yet many still wallow in pestilential absurdities.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by FuckTheMod: 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
sihamey:

Mr motherFuker grin
You have confessed again , two thing will kill your in the next 2 weeks from today
That girl you plan to use for yahoo plus will cause the end of your existence on this planet mark my word !
That HIV you got from raping old woman in your street will end your life, you are already suffering from karma and it will end your life soon.
This I have seen wink

By the time I’m done exposing you , you will run and deactivate your account here.

1 day gone 6 days remaining … 7 days E-war wink
If you run, your FADA

LOADING……….,. grin
Mrs retardēd fatherfucker
When will your father stop raping you?
Useless pikin from a degenerated family. Father is a useless drunkard faggõt and a rapist,
Mother is an ugly old hag retired olosho.
And you, a frustrated and despicable product of a broken condom by a thousand fathers.
Oloriburuku ọmọ ẹran
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by charlsecy(m): 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2022
Should I do it anonymously or I should let her know I am the one who want to help her.
Do it anonymously.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by sihamey: 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
FuckTheMod:

Mrs retardēd fatherfucker
When will your father stop raping you?
Useless pikin from a degenerated family. Father is a useless drunkard faggõt and a rapist,
Mother is an ugly old hag retired olosho.
And you, a frustrated and despicable product of a broken condom by a thousand fathers.
Oloriburuku ọmọ ẹran

He-Goat is time to take your drugs stop raping and effecting girls you rape with HIV wink your time is kicking you are quarter to go meet your ancestors to the other side,

I have done an investigation about you and discovered you are Bloody SCAMMER, arm robber, Prisoner escapee from kuje prison wink Wanted criminal grin
You will get track down soon and I will facilitate your re-arrest to sent you back to prison were you belong. You don’t belong here ,
That Kpekus that deposited you to this planet earth will kill you wink

Loading,,,,,,,,,,,,, IF YOU RUN…. Tour FADA :/
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by FuckTheMod: 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2022
sihamey:

Me SHe-Goat is time to take MY drugs AND I WON'T stop GETTING rapED and effecting MEN THAT rape ME with HIV wink

MY time is kicking are quarter to go meet MY ancestors to the other side,

I have done an investigation about MYSELF and discovered MY FATHER IS Bloody SCAMMER, arm robber, Prisoner escapee from kuje prison wink Wanted criminal grin
I will get track down soon and YOU will facilitate MY re-arrest to sent ME back to prison were I belong. I don’t belong here ,
That Kpekus that deposited ME to this planet earth will kill ME wink

Loading,,,,,,,,,,,,, IF I RUN…. MY FADA :/

WOW grin grin grin
Nice description if the story of your miserable life.
You are making my day grin I'm having a field day replying you bastard child of a whóre and a drunkard old fool faggõt rapist father grin grin grin

Please keep it coming cool
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by FuckTheMod: 1:45am On Nov 08, 2022
sihamey:

Me SHe-Goat is time to take MY drugs stop raping and effecting MEN WHO rape ME with HIV wink MY time is kicking ME quarter to go meet NY ancestors to the other side,

Loading,,,,,,,,,,,,, IF I RUN…. MY FADA :/
BASTARD SENSELESS WHÓRE.
Like mother like daughter.
Why you run
I suppose say make ogun kill you make you die there

BASTARD
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by sihamey: 9:49am On Nov 08, 2022
FuckTheMod:

Welcome dólt cool
Hope you had a miserable nightmare grin I was hoping you'd die in your sleep bastard grin grin
It's a new day, rise and shine as the miserable and frustrated WHÓRE that you are.
As for those bastard losers you call you parent, I meant that ugly old hag whóre mother and drunkard faggõt rapist father of yours, dem go still mourn soon.

grin grin i dey laugh in Afonja way
How do you expect another person to die for your atrocities you committed Otondo

Because you manage to escape from KUJE prison and continue rapping innocent girls infecting them with HIV

You go soon be buried inside KPEKUS the road that lead you to this earth the same road you will pass to exit the earth.

I got some message from people begging me to have mercy on you but I still dey think am if should consider it or not grin

Behave yourself in this Niaraland no be only you dey mad. You know say your tribe no get liver you dey make noise for internet from fee MB MTN give you wink No go jump inside lagoon my hand no dey grin

Have a nice day
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by FuckTheMod: 10:30am On Nov 08, 2022
sihamey:

grin grin i dey laugh in Afonja way
How do you expect another person to die for your atrocities you committed Otondo

Because you manage to escape from KUJE prison and continue rapping innocent girls infecting them with HIV

You go soon be buried inside KPEKUS the road that lead you to this earth the same road you will pass to exit the earth.

I got some message from people begging me to have mercy on you but I still dey think am if should consider it or not grin

Behave yourself in this Niaraland no be only you dey mad. You know say your tribe no get liver you dey make noise for internet from fee MB MTN give you wink No go jump inside lagoon my hand no dey grin

Have a nice day
I dey laugh in frustrated OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIG grin grin grin
See this diseased ravaged bastard talking about hiv grin
You own don pass hiv, na aids you get. A loose Bastard WHÓRE with high bodycount like you can not just have HIV.
I'm certain you got that from your rapist father grin grin grin
Useless dysfunctional family grin
It shall never be well with all of you.
Have a miserable day ahead cool cool
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by sihamey: 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
FuckTheMod:

I dey laugh in frustrated OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIG grin grin grin
See this diseased ravaged bastard talking about hiv grin
You own don pass hiv, na aids you get. A loose Bastard WHÓRE with high bodycount like you can not just have HIV.
I'm certain you got that from your rapist father grin grin grin
Useless dysfunctional family grin
It shall never be well with all of you.
Have a miserable day ahead cool cool

I can frustration written all over you.
Please don’t commit suicide , I know say you no get liver.
Repent and turn a new leaf . Inugo grin
Stop f*cking your mother
Stop rapping girls
Store Scamming people
Finally stop Yahoo plus

Please don’t go to Lagoon to jump inside as you already plan to do so.

Let me congratulate you on ahead on your journey of repentance. wink
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by FuckTheMod: 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
sihamey:

I can frustration written all over you.
Please don’t commit suicide , I know say you no get liver.
Repent and turn a new leaf . Inugo grin
Stop f*cking your mother
Stop rapping girls
Store Scamming people
Finally stop Yahoo plus

Please don’t go to Lagoon to jump inside as you already plan to do so.

Let me congratulate you on ahead on your journey of repentance. wink
I can see frustration all over you
Please commit suicide so the world can be a better place without an idiōt

Don't repent
Don't turn a new leaf
But,
Stop allowing your stupîd evil father to rape you
You can continue whoring around as usual. You already lost count of your bodycount.

Valueless loose pig
The person that evil deflowered your didn't pay a dime, yet you expected others that just had your LEFTOVER to value you grin
How senseless can you be?
You'll definitely die miserably out of frustration.
Useless daughter of a harlōt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Rats: How Do I Get Rid Of These Rats! / My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? / Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.