Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,933 members, 7,828,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife (60066 Views)

His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy / My Ex Said Her Son Is Mine - Please Advise / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by ipobarecriminals: 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
sad
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by babyfaceafrica: 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
Do what your mind seeks
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Eriokanmi: 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
I broke his heart after moving in Europe in 2011, I blocked him and moved on with my life.... Typical of an average Nigerian woman. Too bad. But why do some Nigerian women behave this way?

Didn't they know we humans are like steams and we'd flow and meet someday?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Kpofaya: 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
You have a nice heart.

Please do it anonymously. You can send a guy and he will claim the man helped him once. Demand for account number and send her the money.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Father4all: 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
If helping you move to Europe you then block him. Just imagine! Nigerian girls nawa oo. INGRATE

13 Likes

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by KingTom(m): 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
Carcholce:
You must have contributed to what killed him.
Egbejo grin
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by jeph19(m): 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
Do it anonymously as you've decided.

She'll get to know later but that's when their status has changed.

God bless your kind heart.

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by 2Radii: 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
Weyrey man

U no invest in the future of Ur woman and children but u re busy sponsoring side chick to Europe...

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by BarrElChapo(m): 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madampauline:
Back in the days I dated a married man I was 19 he was 35 married with kids.

He had done a lot for me, thanks to him I am in Europe now he has done everything for me.

I broke his heart after moving in Europe in 2011, I blocked him and moved on with my life.

I am happily married since 2015 with 2 beautiful children.

I learned that he passed away this year march and his wife and five children have nowhere to stay.

She is actually staying in church with 2 children while the other 3 are with relatives.

I feel so sad and I want to help her with accommodation and will give her money for business, I want to do know anonymously because if she knows it is me who want to help her I don't think she will accept the money.

Should I do it anonymously or I should let her know I am the one who want to help her.

Advice me please

Please do anonymously. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by faceland: 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
anonymously
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
Do it Anonymously it gives you peace of mind ... Moreover Good deeds is personal between you and Baba God ..even the man would be happy in heaven you lend a helping hand.

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Jerchance: 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
You got nothing to lose at this point, trying to help out. I will suggest she still doesn't know. Let the sleeping dog lie. If she knows, pride and ego might make her decline your aid.....which will make the kids suffer for nothing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by ictplotter(m): 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
Helpout12345:
First, you have to help them for the sake of the good the man did for you. That's the most important here.

Second, if you know she will reject it, then do it anonymously.
Madness and stupidity everywhere, which good you talking about? The stupid man invested on kpekus on top of adultery by forsaken his own family welfare while on earth, u are calling it good. For the op that want to help now because she was sleeping with another person husband and he was spending on u lavishly instead of his wife n kids, Karma is real.
What is wrong with this generation?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Bridget95(f): 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
You have a good heart. Do it and all your sins will be forgiven.

I love you .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Oyindidi(f): 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madampauline:

He had done a lot for me, thanks to him I am in Europe now he has done everything for me.

I broke his heart after moving in Europe in 2011, I blocked him and moved on with my life.

I learned that he passed away this year march and his wife and five children have nowhere to stay.

She is actually staying in church with 2 children while the other 3 are with relatives.

I feel so sad and I want to help her with accommodation and will give her money for business, I want to do know anonymously because if she knows it is me who want to help her I don't think she will accept the money.

Should I do it anonymously or I should let her know I am the one who want to help her.

Advice me please

I will advice you help her directly, in all sincerity and humility. I think is another way of restitution.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by omowolewa: 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
Humm!

Abeg, help her o, that a show of gratitude and love.
There may be reasons why the wife didn't flow with his wealth.

Emotional Intelligence is the currency of Love.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by drlateef: 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
Send a trustworthy person to go and help her on your behalf. She does not necessarily have to be told the real benefactor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by abobote: 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
Just help her anyhow you want to do it, but make sure you help her ASAP.
Though, reading this has put me in a sober mood, e be like say I go stop de keep side chick

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Blaze14k: 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madampauline:

She knows me well

You should do that without her knowing.. its better of.. buh if she insist then tell her the truth

2 Likes

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by chris51(f): 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
Do it anonymously and God will bless you immensely.

I'm glad about your good gesture and appreciating the fact that the man helped you.

It's sad that many of these men run after young girls without making provisions for their families.
May the Lord forgive him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by chris51(f): 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
chris51:
Do it anonymously and God will bless you immensely.

I'm glad about your good gesture and appreciating the fact that the man helped you.

It's sad that many of these men run after young girls without making provisions for their families.
May the Lord forgive him.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by dalongjnr: 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
Help the helpless, do good to those whose doesn't deserved it. Forgive those who doesn't deserved it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Nicepoker(m): 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madampauline:

She knows me well
As the catalyst that destroyed her home I guess.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by obinna58(m): 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madampauline:

Advice me please
Olosho

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by RepoMan007: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
Do it anonymously.

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by James91: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
At 19 you are already riding married man dick wonderful, try to help them please if not for anything for the love you have with the Man, specially when you guys are making love.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by gulfer: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
Go anonymous, stay in the shadows cool cool cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Pinterest: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
Wait for Karma anyways, whether you help or not.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Oceanjagaban: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madampauline:

Advice me please
But why you use kayamata for the man

6 Likes

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by BABANGBALI: 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
Do what you need to do, you don't need our advice for you to shine.

1935, chei, you no try at all!

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Alexiiydon: 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tittle of the novel pls?
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by spiralwedge(m): 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2022
Follow your conscience and do the needful quickly: use somebody to get her account details and then send the money.
If you send the money through someone, they may take their cut except they show you receipt

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Rats: How Do I Get Rid Of These Rats! / My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? / Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.