Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . (90503 Views)

How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? / If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / Through Thick & Thin: Couple Celebrates Weigh Loss Together On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by PoliteActivist: 4:50am On Dec 27, 2022
Midastorch:

You're still fooling around?? After all the advices you have gotten?? Please just go and die...

But he said that on November 8, almost two months ago, before most of the advices.
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by NapoleonHill: 5:00am On Dec 27, 2022
Naijaisshitho:

calm down I love the girl seriously

No, you don't. You're just desperate to Bleep her.

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by eedriyz(m): 5:03am On Dec 27, 2022
Stop simping. The best way in is to pretend not to be interested. Act as a friend to get to know each other well. Then when they become fond of you, starve them of your availability, dem go make mistake.

3 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by 2016v2017: 5:04am On Dec 27, 2022
Skullano:
Sorry to say this brother but idi stupid..
Very stu.pid human being

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Emperorx: 5:06am On Dec 27, 2022
Nairaland is filled with unreasonable people learn not to bring your personal issue here because u will get frustrated rather to get a good advice

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by ItsmeF: 5:42am On Dec 27, 2022
I will be honest with you, most girls want a good looking man but from your description it seems you are underweight and/or petit. Why can't you work on your physical looks before looking for relationship? You have to be deliberate to add weight like someone who wants to lose weight.
Get multivitamins, protein shakes to build your muscle and hit the gym. Gym is not only for people who wants to lose weight oh. Eat well balanced diet and aim to add like 20 or more kg and also build muscles. You didn't mention your height but whether tall or short, work on yourself to look good. Everyone likes good thing oh. And stop thinking you can use money to entice babe, she go chop am run. Make yourself look irresistible. The 200k Don go, so just forget about it and move on with some sense this time. Money wey you for bless people like us this period make we pray for you, you go give Precious. Good luck

3 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by juniorstar(m): 5:47am On Dec 27, 2022
Naijaisshitho:
Women look down at me all the time. I've never successfully dated a girl before. I usually beg my way in to see without success . However, this afternoon, this girl I've been on her case pretty much belittled me and I've been unhappy since. I just need to rant here. Below is our chat.

Note : I've sent her more than #200k within two months of knowing her.
Use money buy milk, eggs, chicken, turkey, supplements. Go do test join..serology.
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by sheriffindy(m): 5:48am On Dec 27, 2022
More like...money wey u for use chop up add extra kg on top your 35kg.
emorse:
Money wey you for use chop up. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by sheriffindy(m): 5:50am On Dec 27, 2022
They can be really heartless when they see how desperate you are.
PoliteActivist:
A guy will never say this to a girl who crushes on him no matter how ugly.
Women can be wicked

2 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Robenna(m): 5:51am On Dec 27, 2022
Skullano:
Sorry to say this brother but idi stupid..

I agree
From his chat, it seemed like he didn't know the girl that well, and yet he sent her 20k for bleeps sake
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by PapaFejiro: 5:58am On Dec 27, 2022
At 32 and under 40kg, bros please go to hospital first to check if everything is alright. Don't waste time. Go today.
If all is well, then request to see a dietitian to help get you up to your supposed weight.

200k that you will use for your body you gave it to a LovePeddler.

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by xtycool: 5:58am On Dec 27, 2022
emorse:
Money wey you for use chop up. undecided undecided undecided undecided

What is ur height? You are underweight . pls find solution to ur problem first, girls will find u
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by jasp12(m): 6:00am On Dec 27, 2022
Get protein shakes, you will gain more weight.
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Igboslayer: 6:01am On Dec 27, 2022
Naijaisshitho:
Women look down at me all the time. I've never successfully dated a girl before. I usually beg my way in to see without success . However, this afternoon, this girl I've been on her case pretty much belittled me and I've been unhappy since. I just need to rant here. Below is our chat.

Work on yourself, smell very nice with expensive perfume. Get yourself some nice clothing and make friends with some real good guys, every other thing will follow… you don’t even need to toast them, they will smell your affluence from afar… put on a new aura, your present one stinks the moment they smell it, trust me, this is the honest truth.

3 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by ruffDiamond: 6:10am On Dec 27, 2022
3verblazing:
Apply pressure grin every girl has a price. Try sending like 200k if that doesn't work try 2milli. Trust me she go fall.
lol. .you simp reach like that grin which kind y ed yeye price? From 200k to 2MIL shocked Haba Kilode sad Wetin the girl carry no go pass puccy and brezz? She doesn't even sound intelligent sef. One idiot was even scratching her puccy ( through her trouser) in my presence with her boyfriend around this afternoon .wo, Dem never born any BIT***wey go collect my money unless my mom, sister or older female folk undecided that dude Na mumu!
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Ten06(m): 6:14am On Dec 27, 2022
Are you a midget or a dwarf? If not why don't you have a girlfriend? Everyone has a type of partner that will like him or her.
Are they not people that pregnant mad women?
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by udomma1005(m): 6:17am On Dec 27, 2022
3verblazing:
Apply pressure grin every girl has a price. Try sending like 200k if that doesn't work try 2milli. Trust me she go fall.
Are you for real??

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by temi1290: 6:17am On Dec 27, 2022
Naijaisshitho:

Bro, listen to me please, go on Twitter and follow @g_diets (doctor of the future) and @amerix, follow their diet tips for 6 months and you'll become that guy you want to be.
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by lookingfly: 6:20am On Dec 27, 2022
Naijaisshitho:

200k wey I go join another 500k buy plot of land. My SIMple advice for you is not to be in panic attack or over revealing that you want a woman. Show her that you want but if she plays too hard to get, dump her. Also, never you place money in front when chyking a woman. Highest you should do is pay for the bills when you go out and sometimes some airtime/data favours, anything else, turn a straight face and say i Don't have that in my budget now.

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Kollabo419: 6:22am On Dec 27, 2022
Aklee4994:
Send her your details ASAP bruh...God is logical where you guyz Dey see all this money make una dey send give random girls like this.
Nna mehn aswear
Sense will not kill u bruh
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by CheapHomes1: 6:24am On Dec 27, 2022
Spiff20:
Should he send her half a million before she knows he loves her? As if Buhari go fit get economy. Yen Yen Yen any girl that says I'm not her type after collecting even as much as 20k from me will pay dearly for it not to talk of 200k. In fact I can't send you more than 10k if I'm not sure you like me because you're not working for me or contributing anything to my progress.

Why can buhari not have economy? What will the girl use to pay dearly? Pls what is half a million that the op can't give to a girl? How can he loves this girl so much and the best he can do for her is 200k? What's that? Even you can't even give a girl 1k and you want to talk about love. It shows that buhari economy is dealing with you left right centre.
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by CheapHomes1: 6:27am On Dec 27, 2022
3verblazing:

I agree. You seem to be the only one in the spirit here
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by yinkeys(m): 6:31am On Dec 27, 2022
sheriffindy:
They can be really heartless when they see how desperate you are.
They are ruthless when dealing with weak men
@politeactivist @Naijaisshitho Women usually treat weak and frustrated men horribly.
In reverse they treat mean and rugged monsters well. That’s their makeup
They usually don’t know when they’re subconsciously doing it in my opinion
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by yinkeys(m): 6:34am On Dec 27, 2022
Maybe you’ve got very high metabolism
The quicker you never talk to that woman again the better, it’s going to be hard though because you invested time & money
Best you start talking to multiple women rather than just one
There’s a valuable reason why ancient men had multiple wives
@naijaisshitho

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Teymanhenry(f): 6:38am On Dec 27, 2022
Mata never set you de give her money,? You be fool. From the chat above I can deduce that you lack confidence. No be size matter. I don see my G wey get one hand de carry babes up and down
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by sharone21(f): 6:41am On Dec 27, 2022
Naijaisshitho:

Try follow these.... You may not turn to orobo but will look healthy:

1) Detox with lime water or blended fruit/ vegetables MIXED with warm water and drink on empty stomach first thing in the morning.

2) Deworm( more than once a year)

3) Eat better eba and any healthy soup.

4) Take your blood tablets/ multivitamins/zobo drink

5) Take Calcium for good, strong bones formation

6) Drink enough water/ warm water

2 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:46am On Dec 27, 2022
Aklee4994:
Send her your details ASAP bruh...God is logical where you guyz Dey see all this money make una dey send give random girls like this.

Na prick d make man life hard, lol
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by skedy1(m): 6:49am On Dec 27, 2022
Naijaisshitho:

Use the gym bro.

Next time, don't beg that gender for anything.

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 27, 2022
zumbigbo:
Bros, no wahala. Spray scent wella, look extravagant, tell them you are not interested in women but like hanging out with them.

After short time, their brains will be telling them to test you out of adventure. When they let you in, straff them wella

Hmm...someone has been reading 48 laws of power...
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by EmmyBiggy(m): 6:51am On Dec 27, 2022
Do you have any form of deformity?

Halla me and I will help you work on your self prestige
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by IamMobisola(f): 6:51am On Dec 27, 2022
Naijaisshitho:

All the money you have been sending her, what exactly did you send them for? Did she ask you for money and you gave her? If that’s the case oga you be dunce ooo. You have only known someone for 2 months and you have sent her 200k, is it for eba? Or garri? Or beans and dodo?
Mtchww

It looks like you are trying to buy your way into a woman’s pant which doesn’t make sense at all.
First you need to get rid of that one wey you dey give money. Be confident in yourself and your looks, if you don’t these ladies will always look down on you. Forget about women and focus on YOU at least for now.
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:54am On Dec 27, 2022
Teone small-body guy wey be our tenant that year d fvck big big girls. The guy is not only smallish but has mouth odor. Do you know what he does? He lie to girls that he's tuface brother. He resemble tubaba small shaa.

My point is, tell ladies you come across that you're Portable elder/younger brother. That's, fake it until what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU / A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.