Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook (61992 Views)

Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street / A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup / My First Time Experience With Hookup: A Beg Na So?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Sofialuv(f): 4:57am On Nov 10, 2022
Obedinho130:

Please why are they not reasoning it anymore
they believe because they are handsome they can misbehave.
I go for a responsible and caring guy.but the guy go fine small
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 9:51am On Nov 10, 2022
PastorOku:

Ok o.. I understand now.. Family problems!

And is that posed to be a roast? Lol bruh u a whole grown ass goofy thought u ate, ur mama oughto slap tf outta u. u prolly still gettin' breast feeded. Gtfo my mention u slow as hell

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by PastorOku: 10:12am On Nov 10, 2022
WholeLottaDrip2:

And is that posed to be a roast? Lol bruh u a whole grown ass goofy thought u ate, ur mama oughto slap tf outta u. u prolly still gettin' breast feeded. Gtfo my mention u slow as hell

grin grin grin Get well soon
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 10:19am On Nov 10, 2022
PastorOku:

It ain't no soon, nigha, I'm bool, get a brain dawg what u doing to urself on the internet ain't even cool, it breaks my heart to see u got loosed screws but it's all good tho I guess this the lifestyle u chose
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Obedinho130: 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
Sofialuv:
they believe because they are handsome they can misbehave.
I go for a responsible and caring guy.but the guy go fine small
Oya go for me na, I don't misbehave
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by PastorOku: 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
WholeLottaDrip2:

It ain't no soon, nigha, I'm bool, get a brain dawg what u doing to urself on the internet ain't even cool, it breaks my heart to see u got loosed screws but it's all good tho I guess this the lifestyle u chose

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
PastorOku:

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by FriendsAndFans(m): 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
Gandrova:
Experience teacher I doff my hat for you!
no cap grin

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by PastorOku: 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
WholeLottaDrip2:

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by sixtus3606(m): 5:21am On Nov 11, 2022
Nilon:
olosho don hook you for shirt b4

I don’t belong to that caliber.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by oyinda1599(f): 6:51am On Nov 11, 2022
BABANGBALI:
same here, I no dey use my prick on naija babes again, now I use only my tongue. I don't want to be infected nor die before my time
You use your tongue, dirty boy...

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Sofialuv(f): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
Obedinho130:

Oya go for me na, I don't misbehave
ok drop your digit but I no fine o
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Obedinho130: 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
Sofialuv:
ok drop your digit but I no fine o
Whatsap zero nine zero seven seven six five seven five nine six
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
Just seeing this:

You are right, as someone that is concerned about using protection during sex with a hookup girl, pregnancy should be the least of his concerns. Maybe getting an infection should be more of it, which is why he should have bought his own condom.
FriendsAndFans:

You reason like a female so I'll address you as one.
1. She ought to be with a condom as that's one of her tools.

2. The major marketer of sex is the female, so he was only messaging to patronize the one that isn't totally damaged.

3. If she got pregnant during the intimacy, the customer wouldn't have KNOWN in anyway
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
You for run into Otangarri featuring Aids and syphilis.....lols

O.p.. go and buy cow for your Thanksgiving... Lols

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman / Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics / My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.