Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook (61997 Views)

Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street / A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup / My First Time Experience With Hookup: A Beg Na So?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
But you can give that advice to your sisters, cousins, and daughters or future daughters.

They might appreciate the idea of selling their bodies, after all, things are hard in Nigeria and prostitution might come in handy.. smiley smiley smiley
Nilon:
Dont you feel tempted to sell your body? Your mates are using the latest iphones. Driving the latest cars. Wake up girl
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Map1(m): 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
na2016:

I understand this but asking the guy to dive in raw repeatedly, suggest something.
i never say that sir.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Map1(m): 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Lol you don't even get it do You?

HIV is a disease with the face of other deaseas

But that's not were are talking about here. What we are talking about is the determination of some people to spread whatever deaseas they have out of vengeance

Getting as many men as possible to fvck them raw is how these wicked girls do it now

When such a girl looks even a little sick you had better run for your life.
Don't say it's ordinary cough or just weight loss etc.

If you live here in Lekki you'll know how far fast once you hear more stories like that of op. You flick a fine girl raw today and 5 months later she looks like a skeleton. You rush to do test and its positive.
It's very common here now...

A word is enough directly the wise.
wahala

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Nilon: 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
Samantha123:
I don't care about those things, so far I'm content with what I have.

I'm content with my Nokia and VW polo car.
quit the forming. I no say you like beta tin. No be woman
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Obedinho130: 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
Sofialuv:
girls no they reason fine boy again
Please why are they not reasoning it anymore
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by macho44(m): 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

Yen yen yen tongue tongue tongue
So, u sef dey do hookup grin
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by rickleye: 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
skales67:

Omoh...I thought it's only female customers that think like this.

That was how one woman tried to book me from coded...she come ask me price I tell her say overnight na 20k. She hung up o.

I later learnt that she was expecting me to say I would charge 100k because that would make me look high and "responsible". undecided

Yours is a bit strange that high !!
anyways anytime I try and go with affordable ones there is just something I regret . So I’ve made up my mind 20k upward and I’ve yet to be disappointed.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Nilon: 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
Samantha123:
But you can give that advice to your sisters, cousins, and daughters or future daughters.

They might appreciate the idea of selling their bodies, after all, things are hard in Nigeria and prostitution might come in handy.. smiley smiley smiley
are you a virgin
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Greenfaces: 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
NovoLag:
So I recently came back to Lagos and man has been terribly bored.

I think I should use this opportunity to beg Nigerian girls to please consider us fine boys embarassed
If anyone had told me a full blooded fine boy like me will find it hard to have a decent relationship with a girl, I would’ve laughed it off..
it’s just soo hard to get a girl to date these days as a fine boy. They’ll think you’re a cheat or something cry
It’s darn tiring.

So back to my story; so I sent out a few messages on Facebook to some girls who were into the hookup business and after a few minutes I got replies from a few and I finally settled for one that lives closer to me.

We settled for an amount.
Sent her my pics and got hers
She looked pretty average and decent.

First red flag when this girl refused to come in the afternoon. Said she had a few errands to run and can only come about 7 in the evening.

When she finally came, it was past 9.
Had wanted us to use my apartment but on a second thought I paid for a room nearby.

Omo when this girl showed up, she was entirely different from the person I met on Facebook. Not that it was a different person, but something was just off about her.

As per se body don full, I welcomed her into the room, gave her cash as she requested.

Now down to business; “where is your condom”? She was just looking at me like she never heard of condoms before.

She said she didn’t come with any o… that she doesn’t mind going raw. Ha

I’m grateful that my head won over my prick.. I went down to a nearby Aboki and bought a condom.

Came up, wore the bags, was about to penetrate and this girl coughed so loudly I had to go put on the main light and saw that this girl was visibly and obviously sick.

I don’t know what she was sick of, but she was shivering. Omo

She kept saying I should go ahead that it’s just small cough… mehn at that point my prick don go down.
Then she said I should try raw, then if my prick gets strong again I can then use a bag.

I kept trying to understand the mumu talk.., like I should penetrate without a condom, then wear a condom later when my prick gets stronger..

This girl was out to end my life!

I just wore my trousers and left the room.
I think there’s a set of frustrated people who are out there sharing diseases in Lagos. Man gats be very careful these days.
Repent and get married. You should be ashamed of publicly narrating this event knowing it is a sin and can lead to hell fire
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Gandrova: 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
lifenija:
see ur mumu advice
It is the best advice bro.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Gandrova: 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
FriendsAndFans:
Next time when you give them location, you stand a little far away and see what they look like before coming out..

I guess you are new to the game
Experience teacher I doff my hat for you!

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Unrated900(m): 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
Nilon:
olosho don hook your shirt b4?

Sometimes ago
But na run I run leave am.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Williams150(m): 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
God really love you if not..
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Zionmdde: 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ireportlive:

Typical Obidense are mannerless and never mind their life business

Everyone knows this... Don't be an Obidense
What's more mannerless than the kind of life u live under oshodi bridge?
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Ireportlive: 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
Zionmdde:

What's more mannerless than the kind of life u live under oshodi bridge?

Oloun if you chop the life I dey live you no go dey this bitter on the internet dey look for who to troll and transfer your fustrated life issues
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by ngadaAwo: 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ireportlive:

Oloun if you chop the life I dey live you no go dey this bitter on the internet dey look for who to troll and transfer your fustrated life issues

what a rubbish post
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by lookingfly: 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2022
Gadafii:
To carry ashawo Dey always fear me, but sometimes conji na bastard of thousands father

Men who patronize ashawo, una liver get bone wahlai
I can never and will never..........if konji raise head, na to hit the head down.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Zionmdde: 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ireportlive:

Life with plenty of dirty condoms and a bottle of spirit under oshodi bridge. Life of an agbero
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by spencekat(m): 9:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Is scary o is it that this girls are not afraid of disease
Exactly,most of them do not care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
macho44:

Who's asking
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
English please.
Nilon:
quit the forming. I no say you like beta tin. No be woman
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
Are you a virgin?
Nilon:
are you a virgin
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by abimic(m): 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
Except you are not learned, with all the diseases that are flying here and there, thank God you did not go raw with her. Even some so-called decent ladies do not know their health status, from hepatitis to HIV, and others; never go raw with anyone.

Even with condom, you are not 100% protected, so know your health status and keep safe.

2 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Christiansimon: 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
Op are U Sure U Are Not Among The Fraustated People in This World? gringrin
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by FarmTech(m): 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Lol you don't even get it do You?

HIV is a disease with the face of other deaseas

But that's not what are talking about here. What we are talking about is the determination of some people to spread whatever deaseas they have out of wickedness and vengeance

Getting as many men as possible to fvck them raw is how these wicked girls do it now

When such a girl looks even a little sick you had better run for your life.
Don't say it's ordinary cough or just weight loss etc.

If you live here in Lekki you'll know how far fast once you hear more stories like that of op. You flick a fine girl raw today and 5 months later she looks like a skeleton. You rush to do test and its positive.
It's very common here now...

A word is enough directly the wise.
Honestly, I thank God for that. If hiv is not enof, may God bring out something greater than hiv. These people are very stupid.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Nilon: 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
Samantha123:
Are you a virgin?
i am. And you?
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
macho44:

If you say so
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
If I tell you, I'll have to kill you.
Nilon:
i am. And you?

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by sixtus3606(m): 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
Map1:
Bros that girl scam you,she is interested in taking your money,she just used that style to send you away, believe me, those girls are wise.

IKR. Novolag is smart. But not intelligent grin

Babe wey be say you for wear double boot, then Kpensh the hell out of her (without k!ss!ng). Then bounce her out.

ATM l’omo grin
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by jclassiq(m): 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
And your money?
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by nkemjacob2(m): 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2022
What so u expect when you went Looking for a hookup girl?
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Owoloyeoloye1(m): 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ori iya re yo o...
NovoLag:
So I recently came back to Lagos and man has been terribly bored.

I think I should use this opportunity to beg Nigerian girls to please consider us fine boys embarassed
If anyone had told me a full blooded fine boy like me will find it hard to have a decent relationship with a girl, I would’ve laughed it off..
it’s just soo hard to get a girl to date these days as a fine boy. They’ll think you’re a cheat or something cry
It’s darn tiring.

So back to my story; so I sent out a few messages on Facebook to some girls who were into the hookup business and after a few minutes I got replies from a few and I finally settled for one that lives closer to me.

We settled for an amount.
Sent her my pics and got hers
She looked pretty average and decent.

First red flag when this girl refused to come in the afternoon. Said she had a few errands to run and can only come about 7 in the evening.

When she finally came, it was past 9.
Had wanted us to use my apartment but on a second thought I paid for a room nearby.

Omo when this girl showed up, she was entirely different from the person I met on Facebook. Not that it was a different person, but something was just off about her.

As per se body don full, I welcomed her into the room, gave her cash as she requested.

Now down to business; “where is your condom”? She was just looking at me like she never heard of condoms before.

She said she didn’t come with any o… that she doesn’t mind going raw. Ha

I’m grateful that my head won over my prick.. I went down to a nearby Aboki and bought a condom.

Came up, wore the bags, was about to penetrate and this girl coughed so loudly I had to go put on the main light and saw that this girl was visibly and obviously sick.

I don’t know what she was sick of, but she was shivering. Omo

She kept saying I should go ahead that it’s just small cough… mehn at that point my prick don go down.
Then she said I should try raw, then if my prick gets strong again I can then use a bag.

I kept trying to understand the mumu talk.., like I should penetrate without a condom, then wear a condom later when my prick gets stronger..

This girl was out to end my life!

I just wore my trousers and left the room.
I think there’s a set of frustrated people who are out there sharing diseases in Lagos. Man gats be very careful these days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics / My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.