Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook (61983 Views)

Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street / A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup / My First Time Experience With Hookup: A Beg Na So?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by ngadaAwo: 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ireportlive:

Oh so he is no more Amuda Yekini Aguileri ... Interesting

That one no sell

Tinubu is a criminal
he'll never rule this country
Kiss the truth
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Hassanmaye(m): 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
sircatherine45:

Na mumu like you dey find love for Lagos.

Thank God say you get sense, them for use you as statistics of HIV patients for Nigeria.

I can never fvck any Nigeria girl! Never!

Disease ridden phussy can't get me.

Artificial phussy for life!

.haha are you real?
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by BeardedMeat(m): 6:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ireportlive:

Oh so he is no more Amuda Yekini Aguileri ... Interesting

That one no sell

Amoda yekini Ogunlere from iragbiji.

Who's contesting?
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by BigYash: 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
generalwo:
... Majority?

Customer... I hail o!!
U no go understand.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by BeardedMeat(m): 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin grin grin
If I dey lie make I wear cloth baff for bathroom.

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Map1(m): 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Lol your mum don do

That was likely an HIV patient out for vengeance.
hnmmmmm Doctor kogberegbe so you can identify a Hiv patients my looking her face or because she cough?�
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Bobbiee: 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
You're right, YOU'VE COME TO LAGOS. JJC

that girl used you to collect free money
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Map1(m): 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2022
na2016:

You and the entire people that liked your comments ain't smart oo. Girl visibly has HIV and cough could be TB oo
you see i never blame the guy but having cough and shaking don't determine some ones state of health when you have not run a test on her, she might be a pretence,fear girls they are smart when it comes to issues of money,i av seen a married woman who scam her husband that she has a miscarriage just to obtain him.

2 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Unrated900(m): 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
Map1:
Bros that girl scam you,she is interested in taking your money,she just used that style to send you away, believe me, those girls are wise.

I was about to say this,before you said it.
That girl na confirm yahoo girl.
Small girl come scam u with cough
Make she cough till tomorrow
I go run the level

2 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by shineeye1: 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
NovoLag:
So I recently came back to Lagos and man has been terribly bored.

I think I should use this opportunity to beg Nigerian girls to please consider us fine boys embarassed
If anyone had told me a full blooded fine boy like me will find it hard to have a decent relationship with a girl, I would’ve laughed it off..
it’s just soo hard to get a girl to date these days as a fine boy. They’ll think you’re a cheat or something cry
It’s darn tiring.

So back to my story; so I sent out a few messages on Facebook to some girls who were into the hookup business and after a few minutes I got replies from a few and I finally settled for one that lives closer to me.

We settled for an amount.
Sent her my pics and got hers
She looked pretty average and decent.

First red flag when this girl refused to come in the afternoon. Said she had a few errands to run and can only come about 7 in the evening.

When she finally came, it was past 9.
Had wanted us to use my apartment but on a second thought I paid for a room nearby.

Omo when this girl showed up, she was entirely different from the person I met on Facebook. Not that it was a different person, but something was just off about her.

As per se body don full, I welcomed her into the room, gave her cash as she requested.

Now down to business; “where is your condom”? She was just looking at me like she never heard of condoms before.

She said she didn’t come with any o… that she doesn’t mind going raw. Ha

I’m grateful that my head won over my prick.. I went down to a nearby Aboki and bought a condom.

Came up, wore the bags, was about to penetrate and this girl coughed so loudly I had to go put on the main light and saw that this girl was visibly and obviously sick.

I don’t know what she was sick of, but she was shivering. Omo

She kept saying I should go ahead that it’s just small cough… mehn at that point my prick don go down.
Then she said I should try raw, then if my prick gets strong again I can then use a bag.

I kept trying to understand the mumu talk.., like I should penetrate without a condom, then wear a condom later when my prick gets stronger..

This girl was out to end my life!

I just wore my trousers and left the room.
I think there’s a set of frustrated people who are out there sharing diseases in Lagos. Man gats be very careful these days.

Smart boy wey im head correct! All of you will perish for refusing the ways of the LORD

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
Or maybe she is a TB patient.. grin grin grin

Anything is possible.. we live in a world of deadly diseases.
Hassanmaye:

No I don't mean that common! I only thought she was playing mind games

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Nilon: 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
Samantha123:
I'm not a prostitute, so I don't know.

It seems like the guy just decided to book a room for a TB patient.. grin grin grin

He should go and get tested, for not only is TB contagious, it's very deadly when not detected early.. grin grin grin
Dont you feel tempted to sell your body? Your mates are using the latest iphones. Driving the latest cars. Wake up girl
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by FarmTech(m): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
NovoLag:

I think I should use this opportunity to beg Nigerian girls to please consider us fine boys embarassed
If anyone had told me a full blooded fine boy like me will find it hard to have a decent relationship with a girl, I would’ve laughed it off..
it’s just soo hard to get a girl to date these days as a fine boy. They’ll think you’re a cheat or something cry
It’s darn tiring.

So back to my story; so I sent out a few messages on Facebook to some girls who were into the hookup business and after a few minutes I got replies from a few and I finally settled for one that lives closer to me.

First red flag when this girl refused to come in the afternoon. Said she had a few errands to run and can only come about 7 in the evening.

Had wanted us to use my apartment but on a second thought I paid for a room nearby.

Omo when this girl showed up, she was entirely different from the person I met on Facebook. Not that it was a different person, but something was just off about her.

As per se body don full, I welcomed her into the room, gave her cash as she requested.

Now down to business; “where is your condom”? She was just looking at me like she never heard of condoms before.

I’m grateful that my head won over my prick.. I went down to a nearby Aboki and bought a condom.

Came up, wore the bags, was about to penetrate and this girl coughed so loudly I had to go put on the main light and saw that this girl was visibly and obviously sick.

She kept saying I should go ahead that it’s just small cough… mehn at that point my prick don go down.
Then she said I should try raw, then if my prick gets strong again I can then use a bag.

I kept trying to understand the mumu talk.., like I should penetrate without a condom, then wear a condom later when my prick gets stronger..

I think there’s a set of frustrated people who are out there sharing diseases in Lagos. Man gats be very careful these days.
The internet can be use for a lot of good stuff. But some use it to seek sex partner. What a pity. You better repent b4 it is too late. Satan is destroying you but you don't realise it. Sex is one of the most hideous sins you can commit.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by plantainbender(m): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
See OG wey understand the game for here. smiley cheesy

FriendsAndFans:
Next time when you give them location, you stand a little far away and see what they look like before coming out..

I guess you are new to the game

3 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Nilon: 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
Gbemini:
U be mugu, u dey pay before sex for hookup... Hiss
how much you dey pay for short
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Nilon: 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
imagrg:
Raw sweet die.
You should have listened to her and swim into her lagoon! grin
favorite sex position?
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Powersurge: 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
Zonefree:

You're a genius. OP is still new in the game. That Olosho is real alpha but she's lucky she met a newbie. If she mistakenly meets odigimma like me, she'll understand the difference between six and half a dozen.

Stay safe bra
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by TjOmori45: 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
Asdfv

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Powersurge: 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
Map1:
Bros that girl scam you,she is interested in taking your money,she just used that style to send you away, believe me, those girls are wise.

I am surprised that over 400 people like this.

No go use oversabi destroy your life o. Na wetin I fit tell you be dt.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Nilon: 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
Unrated900:

I was about to say this,before you said it. That girl na confirm yahoo girl. Small girl come scam u with cough Make she cough till tomorrow I go run the level
olosho don hook your shirt b4?
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by edorhe14(m): 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2022
Its better to be safe than sorry my bro. Scam fire.
Map1:
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Map1(m): 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2022
Powersurge:

I am surprised that over 400 people like this.

No go use oversabi destroy your life o. Na wetin I fit tell you be dt.
calm down bro, don't be too emotional.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by BigCowHornn: 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
Map1:
hnmmmmm Doctor kogberegbe so you can identify a Hiv patients my looking her face or because she cough?�

Lol you don't even get it do You?

HIV is a disease with the face of other deaseas

But that's not what are talking about here. What we are talking about is the determination of some people to spread whatever deaseas they have out of wickedness and vengeance

Getting as many men as possible to fvck them raw is how these wicked girls do it now

When such a girl looks even a little sick you had better run for your life.
Don't say it's ordinary cough or just weight loss etc.

If you live here in Lekki you'll know how far fast cos youll hear more stories like that of op. You fcck a fine girl raw today and 5 months later she looks like a skeleton. You rush to do test and its positive.
It's very common here now...

A word is enough for the wise.

5 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by na2016: 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
Map1:
you see i never blame the guy but having cough and shaking don't determine some ones state of health when you have not run a test on her, she might be a pretence,fear girls they are smart when it comes to issues of money,i av seen a married woman who scam her husband that she has a miscarriage just to obtain him.

I understand this but asking the guy to dive in raw repeatedly, suggest something.

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Judal(m): 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
After u've paid him you just left without f**king her even with condom whatta shame.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Freshgrace4life(f): 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hook up business gone wrong, one day some of una go soon carry una sisters reach house unknowingly grin grin
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
I don't care about those things, so far I'm content with what I have.

I'm content with my Nokia and VW polo car.
Nilon:
Dont you feel tempted to sell your body? Your mates are using the latest iphones. Driving the latest cars. Wake up girl
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Sofialuv(f): 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
NovoLag:

It’s darn tiring.

girls no they reason fine boy again
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Monday60655(m): 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
Bible said in I Corinthians6:18, flee fornication. Every sin a man committed is without his body, but he that committed fornication sin against his own body.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by skales67(m): 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
rickleye:

Thanks for the write up.
There are just some basic things that an olosho should have wipes , jelly and condoms.

That’s why I don’t do 10k olosho. If your fee is not 20k I no do. The soup wey sweet na money kill am.

Omoh...I thought it's only female customers that think like this.

That was how one woman tried to book me from coded...she come ask me price I tell her say overnight na 20k. She hung up o.

I later learnt that she was expecting me to say I would charge 100k because that would make me look high and "responsible". undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) / Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us / Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.