Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured (92716 Views)

OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by 360command: 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:
Recently have been meeting guys with receding hairline even at age 25-28 shocked. I thought men don't age even though they clock 45 embarassed but I was wrong. Young men with bald head or receding hairline is a capital NO for me.
Don't worry, the wall is coming for you soon. You women think you can body shame men. I need a man with 6packs, 6inches tall, must be wealthy, should not have receding hairline etc..what do you have to bring to the table?
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by lexy2014: 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:
Recently have been meeting guys with receding hairline even at age 25-28 shocked. I thought men don't age even though they clock 45 embarassed but I was wrong. Young men with bald head or receding hairline is a capital NO for me.

Fake lips with lip stick. Fake hair with weavon and braids. Fake nails with artificial and cotex. Fake face with mary kay and pancake. Fake eyes with eye pencil and eye lashes. Fake belle with waist trimmer. Fake breasts and yanch with silicon implants. Fake height with high heel. And you still de see who no get hair for head. Remove all your fake let's see what's left of you
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by DigitalTrading2: 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
Now you're talking grin grin grin
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by sonofthunder: 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:

It's sign of high testosterone

No go marry "woman"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Tegabadguy(m): 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Solofresh2: 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
I can't marry a lady who is not a virgin too even though I have disvirgin like three babes already
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:

grin grin grin
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Alexiiydon: 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:
we self no fit date you unless you’re a virgin
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by ednut1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
woman can have standards, but let a man say he cant date a fat woman or non virgin. Dem go roast u. Is he responsible for the baldness with money he can do transplant too.
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by BABANGBALI: 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
onomeabuja:

Na craze de worry u embarassed
How abt d money wen u Don chop from me tongue
My head bald but my money no bald bah
Ole
no mind her. Very soon she go begin sing "carry me dey go, Jehovah carry me dey go my husband house."

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by emmyluizzz: 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
says someone who may have smelling kpekus ..K legs ..mouth odour or body odour

if op no get any of these make I bend

Stop body shaming
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Ezeama400: 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:

I pity you.. 80 percent of young guys at that age have akredy have receding hair , just than some leave their hair like thats more reason why you noticed , some barb skin while some (Probably those ones you are crushing on) cover theirs with artificial hairs like the picture I attached below..

I pity you.. As we are finding it difficult to differentiate original weavon women wear and fake Ones, so as it's difficult for you to know natural hair and artificial men wear because average guy on the street is already having receding hair..

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by BABANGBALI: 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
Alexiiydon:
we self no fit date you unless you’re a virgin
no mind the apuruka feeling funky
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
appishani1:

What you are doing is body shaming, they are not the one that create themselves.
Just pray for a good man to locate you.

And... men don't bodyshame?

Men that always say a fat woman is a no no or a woman with big tommy looks like go tv remote are not body shaming?

Abeg leave the girl alone. She doesn't like what she doesn't want.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by tollyboy5(m): 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
Samantha123:
It's just her preference.
I like all ladies but I prefer ladies who don't have receding hairline.

My crush hair was like that. Many girls use relaxer and I think relaxer might be what made 99% of ladies have receding hairline.
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by advanceDNA: 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
Maysdevices:
How do you know the non virgin has slept with 20 men?

What if she was raped or disbelieving by just one man?

Marry your virgin in peace but no dey describe the rest of us like prostitutes.

Baba rest abeg

U said what if she was raped....obviously i'm not talking about raped women that still kept themselves after being raped.......
.the women that over 20men has slept with know themselves.
And i ddnt mention prostituteś...u are the one that call ur fellow women prostituteś just becos they have body count

mama rest abeg....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Babastrong(m): 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2022
I thought you're principled girl not until i saw where you said except he has money.
this shows you can even be bleeped by madman with money.
If i had know where you stay i would have take advantage of your yansh with my flamboyant life style.
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by cooooooks(m): 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2022
Lool. Okay.
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Elsueno: 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:

Just pray u get a caring husband who loves u. Once u marry a devil of a husband, his full hair would be d least of ur concern.

off topic: U are a fake anime girl
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by BABANGBALI: 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
emmyluizzz:
says someone who may have smelling kpekus ..K legs ..mouth odour or body odour

if op no get any of these make I bend

Stop body shaming
see the babe here. I was able to get her photo from her Facebook page. See wetin she carry for chest, they are called "we are the world"

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by advanceDNA: 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

And mend don't bodyshame?

Men that always say a fat woman is a no no or a woman with big tommy looks like go tv remote are not body shaming?

Abeg leave the girl alone. She doesn't like what she doesn't want.

Gotv remote??....that's a new one

Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by sircatherine45(m): 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
mosdii said and I quote, in bold
"NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE VERY USELESS, ALL OF THEM"

2 Likes

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Maysdevices(f): 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

U said what if she was raped....obviously i'm not talking about raped women that still kept themselves after being raped.......
.the women that over 20men has slept with know themselves.
And i ddnt mention prostituteś...u are the one that call ur fellow women prostituteś just becos they have body count

mama rest abeg....
Fair enough
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by barinedan(m): 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
Having a full hair is not a guarantee that he would be the right man for you, check character first okay? We move
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Kenneth10110(m): 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
Candidlady:
Lmao grin

Adamukd and airforce1

m kai

But OP can you date the person in the picture

Taar even times ten of her no reach Robben level.
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Oduduwa707: 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:

Ugly madam, make we see ur own real hair (if there's any left on ur vulture head) before I can say any further.

angry

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by JaskanFactor: 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2022
as a Nigerian, you dont have the luxury of caring about mans hairline, being from a desperate country under attack from all sides has its blessings. Blessings such as you dont have the luxury of caring about mundane things.

Unlike say people in Dubia who live in full safety and security compared to Nigerian Zoo.

My God the thief's in Dubai are afraid to break glass, thief's in Nigeria come with equipment to break concrete fence and welder to melt burglary bar steel.

Dont know how i could care about mans hairline living in such a situation, ill be just happy to find a man willing to stay in the fight of the colonial imposed zoo that is Nigeria.

Cut your coat according to your size, adjust your priorities to the reality of .your daily life.

Dont be like those who spend valentine day at police checkpoint bribe delay.
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by ufuosman(m): 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by rofesobi: 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
Then thousands of virtuous women ready to marry a guy that's a good man in the sight of God no matter the shape of his hair style while same in countless number men with with evil agenga waiting for your type of lady. Even Davido that's admirable to 90% of Nigerian ladies has the type of hair shape you dislike as your reason for not dating a guy. Nigerian ladies with their myopic reasoning.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Simply69(f): 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
Receding hairline is increasingly common nowadays.
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:
you go still create your Man,,,idoit
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
You're right, hair relaxers can do more damage than good.

My family used to like relaxing my hair since I was young and as a result, I had a receding hairline.

As I got older, I decided that I was gonna go natural by doing dreadlocks, but my hair was just too soft for it and it would easily spoil.

So I finally made a decision that I was gonna go natural and have an afro or just do braids, and the receding hairline is now all gone.
tollyboy5:

I like all ladies but I prefer ladies who don't have receding hairline.

My crush hair was like that. Many girls use relaxer and I think relaxer might be what made 99% of ladies have receding hairline.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) / Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.