Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,151 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? (31028 Views)

Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? / What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. / Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by amabengroup2(m): 12:12am On Nov 14, 2022
Bloommax:

Wonderful evening to y'all.

I just discovered Nairaland few weeks ago and I've read so many informative things and people's story. Some get advised and some get bashed when they drop their stories here, I hope I wouldn't.

Let me cut to the chase.

I'm 19, I'm a virgin and I'm a 300lvl student. I have a boyfriend that is 15years older than I am and he's sexually active. We met on online. We've known each other for seven months. We both love each other really well, even with the ups and downs that we've had in our relationship. This relationship is a long distance relationship. Now the thing is my boyfriend who is sexually active hasn't had sex for almost a year and lately he's been craving for sex. Sometimes I'll tell him I'm ready to have sex and other times I change my mind because of fear. I've been undecided about having sex. I thought about having sex with him maybe it'll make our bond stronger. He isn't married, he has no kids but he says he wish to marry me as soon as I graduate from the university. To be a virgin in a university isn't easy, there are temptations everywhere. Sometimes I get so tired of being a virgin and just want to have sex but other times I just want to keep it. One of my friends who is also my age had sex in 2019 and she has been sexually active ever since, she told me sex with males aren't really worth it, that if I'm ready I should try having sex with my gender because it's freaky.

I need advice please, should I have sex with this guy and hope that he'll marry me. Or I shouldn't and just be patient. He coming to meet me in two weeks time.

I would sincerely advise you to be patient.......

Besides, on a personal note......I think this your partner is too old for you, 15 yes is not here.

Let it not be he wants to have his way in you and then bounce.

You better delete and clear your mind from this sex this sex that.....you are too young for that now. Focus on your studies and pursue your life purpose.
Sex no dey finish, so i would advice as an uncle.....don't be in a hurry to have sex ( especially with a wrong person like you have in your life now) to avoid leaving in regret all the rest of your life.
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by amabengroup2(m): 12:14am On Nov 14, 2022
FromOuterSpace:
Girl, listen to me and listen very well.

1. You're 19. Not only should you still be a virgin at 19, but you should keep your virginity for as long as you can. You've only been dating this man for 7-months, and the fact that you're going back and forth about it means you're not ready, so don't do it. Even if you're sure about it, don't do it now or anytime soon.

2. You have no business dating a 34-year old. You're 19. Find a guy in his 20s to date, not someone 15-years older than you. Quite frankly, it's sickening of him to be preying after someone 15-years his junior. It's giving perversion and pedophilia.

3. You're asking if you should have sex with him and hope he'll marry you thereafter. Sweetheart, that is foolishness. A smart lady doesn't move like that. Why buy the cow when he can get the milk for free? Nigeria has enough single mothers already and many are in their 20s. Please don't become a statistic.

4. A man who loves you will wait until after marriage. He will marry you first, especially if you're a virgin. Point. Blank. Period. One thing I liked about my ex, even though he was a cheater (because I didn't want to sleep with him and why I eventually broke up with him and have no regrets about it) is that he never pressured me for sex and always said he would wait until after marriage. If a man has any ounce of love for you, that's what he will tell you and he most definitely will not pressure you for sex. No man who has ever truly loved a woman has asked her to sleep with him without/before marriage. That is not love, but lust.

5. The fact that he's having sexual discussions with you and telling you these things when your discussions should revolve around you finishing your studies or anything uplifting are enough to know this your relationship is lust-based and he's only pleasure-seeking.

I would follow this advice if i was in you situation.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by Amuluonyenaego: 12:15am On Nov 14, 2022
FromOuterSpace:
OP, because some of the males on NL are nuisances and will soon come in here to talk rubbish and mislead you, I would like to anonymously open/post your post on another forum with both sensible men women in there. They will advise you like big sisters and tell you the same thing I've written up there but perhaps in better words. I just want you to read more + better advises to empower you to make the right decision for yourself. I'll send you the link for you to read their replies.
Pls I need to belong to such prestigious group.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by Originalsly: 12:21am On Nov 14, 2022
Bloommax:

Let me cut to the chase.

I'm 19, I'm a virgin and I'm a 300lvl student. I have a boyfriend that is 15years older than I am and he's sexually active.

We met on online. We've known each other for seven months. We both love each other really well

This relationship is a long distance relationship.

Now the thing is my boyfriend who is sexually active hasn't had sex for almost a year and lately he's been craving for sex.

Sometimes I'll tell him I'm ready to have sex and other times I change my mind because of fear.

I thought about having sex with him maybe it'll make our bond stronger.

He isn't married, he has no kids but he says he wish to marry me as soon as I graduate from the university.

Sometimes I get so tired of being a virgin and just want to have sex but other times I just want to keep it.

One of my friends who is also my age had sex in 2019 and she has been sexually active ever since,

she told me sex with males aren't really worth it, that if I'm ready I should try having sex with my gender because it's freaky.

You are 19 ... are you sponsoring your education?... is he sponsoring your education? Whose money get wasted if pregnancy or complications from abortion stop you from schooling? If pregnant... will he take the responsibility?... if you can find him? What do you really know about him except what he tells you? Do you even know his real name? Do you know if he works? ... don't forget Hushpuppi was a Real Estate Developer ... that's what his mouth was saying ... was he?

You are in a long distance relationship ... for 7 months... met online... and you know he loves you. Really? At 19 I know you can explain.

At 34 ...... sexually active .. but hadn't had sex for a year. If he wasn't struck with impotence he is lying. Did you stop to think who he was active with? ... maybe oloshos? ... and you are considering him bringing the same tool to dig into you. Don't you think he will deposit something? ... or is it you will tell him to wear condom and insist he put it on before any action? I know he will... until the drilling begins... you think you can then stop him from taking it off? Think again.

No doubt... sex does make the bond stronger ... not if he dips in then disappear.. which many men do. That bond you are hoping to get turns to hatred for men or mistrust. Ask your friend why she is turning to women... and she may tell you the truth... but not likely the whole truth.

You should stop engaging in sex talks ....you can't miss something you never had. Temptations at school and you didn't have sex... what will happen when you do? Your decision... just remember you know nothing about the guy..... 34 not married nor have gf ... going after giddy headed hot crotch teenagers.... he may be nice on the phone but a ravaging beast in the bed. Hmmm.... tired of being a virgin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by tctrills: 12:28am On Nov 14, 2022
I have only one advice for you. Never seek relationship advice on Nairaland.
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by kwasoly(m): 1:02am On Nov 14, 2022
Bloommax:

I just discovered Nairaland few weeks ago and I've read so many informative things and people's story. Some get advised and some get bashed when they drop their stories here, I hope I wouldn't.

Let me cut to the chase.

I'm 19, I'm a virgin and I'm a 300lvl student. I have a boyfriend that is 15years older than I am and he's sexually active. We met on online. We've known each other for seven months. We both love each other really well, even with the ups and downs that we've had in our relationship. This relationship is a long distance relationship. Now the thing is my boyfriend who is sexually active hasn't had sex for almost a year and lately he's been craving for sex. Sometimes I'll tell him I'm ready to have sex and other times I change my mind because of fear. I've been undecided about having sex. I thought about having sex with him maybe it'll make our bond stronger. He isn't married, he has no kids but he says he wish to marry me as soon as I graduate from the university. To be a virgin in a university isn't easy, there are temptations everywhere. Sometimes I get so tired of being a virgin and just want to have sex but other times I just want to keep it. One of my friends who is also my age had sex in 2019 and she has been sexually active ever since, she told me sex with males aren't really worth it, that if I'm ready I should try having sex with my gender because it's freaky.

I need advice please, should I have sex with this guy and hope that he'll marry me. Or I shouldn't and just be patient. He coming to meet me in two weeks time.

Go ahead and have the sex with him and come back here and wail for us that men are scum.
If he loves you as you claimed he will wait till he marries you.
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by davillian(m): 1:03am On Nov 14, 2022
Bush meat... grin
Anyways virgins are a no no for me...
I only smash girls with experience
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by therajah: 1:07am On Nov 14, 2022
Stay that way till you get married. It's the best decision. Sex outside marriage will not make your bond stronger. God says NO it. Don't even try think about having it with your gender!
Don't defile your body which is God's temple.
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by BluntCrazeMan: 1:24am On Nov 14, 2022
Bloommax:

Let me cut to the chase.

Keep marriage out of this.

If you want to have sex, have sex because of sex and not because of marriage.
(And not even because of love too)...

Remember to use protection.
There are lots of STDs flying around these days
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by ddeola: 1:24am On Nov 14, 2022
You better face your book and live a responsible life. Don't let anyone deceive you that you can start having sex because you think you are of age. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by jaxxy(m): 1:50am On Nov 14, 2022
Bloommax:

Let me cut to the chase.

Can I be brutally honest with u??

If I had a girlfriend I was 100% sure I wanted to marry and she was a virgin I would ask her to keep it till we got married if and only if she actually wants to keep it also. I will encourage her to keep it.

However if I had a gf that I wasn't 100% sure I would marry I wouldn't care if she kept it ot not and In other for her not to give sm1else knowing I may or will not marry her i won't force her to break it bt I won't also encourage her to keep it. Lol

when u know u know I think.
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by cococandy(f): 2:07am On Nov 14, 2022
I’d wait until 21 if I were you. But you’re technically not a minor anymore, so it’s up to you.
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by cococandy(f): 2:13am On Nov 14, 2022
FromOuterSpace:

2. You have no business dating a 34-year old. You're 19. Find a guy in his 20s to date, not someone 15-years older than you. Quite frankly, it's sickening of him to be preying after someone 15-years his junior. It's giving perversion and pedophilia

Thank you!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by yusufmurry: 2:13am On Nov 14, 2022
Bloommax:
I'm not a lesbian.

But you have a lesbian friend.

You need help. At your left are your lesbian friends and at your right is your acclaimed boyfriend that wants to take advantage of you.

Again, how do you girls create a balance to date a far older male counterpart? This is the reason why many marriages fail and why Nigerian girls don't love. Just after who takes care of them
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by oluala881: 2:35am On Nov 14, 2022
FromOuterSpace:

1. You're 19. Not only should you still be a virgin at 19, but you should keep your virginity for as long as you can. You've only been dating this man for 7-months, and the fact that you're going back and forth about it means you're not ready, so don't do it. Even if you're sure about it, don't do it now or anytime soon.

2. You have no business dating a 34-year old. You're 19. Find a guy in his 20s to date, not someone 15-years older than you. Quite frankly, it's sickening of him to be preying after someone 15-years his junior. It's giving perversion and pedophilia.

3. You're asking if you should have sex with him and hope he'll marry you thereafter. Sweetheart, that is foolishness. A smart lady doesn't move like that. Why buy the cow when he can get the milk for free? Nigeria has enough single mothers already and many are in their 20s. Please don't become a statistic.

4. A man who loves you will wait until after marriage. He will marry you first, especially if you're a virgin. Point. Blank. Period. One thing I liked about my ex, even though he was a cheater (because I didn't want to sleep with him and why I eventually broke up with him and have no regrets about it) is that he never pressured me for sex and always said he would wait until after marriage. If a man has any ounce of love for you, that's what he will tell you and he most definitely will not pressure you for sex. No man who has ever truly loved a woman has asked her to sleep with him without/before marriage. That is not love, but lust.

5. The fact that he's having sexual discussions with you and telling you these things when your discussions should revolve around you finishing your studies or anything uplifting are enough to know this your relationship is lust-based and he's only pleasure-seeking.
To add to this piece of advice my dear RUN O that bastard want to do chop and go for you. Let him go look for his mate and not 15yrs older, what a pedophile. Also in your message, your friend is advicing you to start lesbianism, my friend, that nonsense is a destiny destroyer, please don't trying it at all beyond that it is a spiritual assassinator, it is also a criminal act at least in Nigeria. That your friend advising you to lesbianism you need to distance yourselves from her because she must be a demon who has been sent to destroy your destiny at all cost.
I hope you listen and act to this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by Laple0541(m): 2:56am On Nov 14, 2022
Bloommax:
It isn't. All I need is the right advice.

If your boyfriend seriously need sex, tell him to take his parent to yours and pay your dowry. It's not a month he does an elaborate one, the families must meet and you both must go to the registry for legal binding. If he fails to do that forget about him.
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by Ten06(m): 3:22am On Nov 14, 2022
You don't know what is heartbreak yet, you will understand what is heartbreak after that guy doke you finish. Forget those relationship and concentrate on your education. Immediately you are deflowered na there you go know say relationship at a young age does not really worth it
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by FBS: 3:28am On Nov 14, 2022
FromOuterSpace:

Solid and timeless points.
Stay away and focus on your studies. Everything else will follow on later. Remember love is a consistent action - not just feeling s.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by Nobody: 3:36am On Nov 14, 2022
I blame your parents and older sibs for not keeping tabs on you
Because why TF would you be dating at 19?
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by Paulpak34(m): 3:47am On Nov 14, 2022
My dear listen to me carefully, if you have sex with this guy now your life shall turn upsidedown thereafter because it going to cause you alot of time before you will get marry and see the right person for your life. If that guy really love you so much then he should wait and be patient. And don't put all your trust in that guy again, please be careful of pack of wolves outside...
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by pikechukwu6(m): 3:55am On Nov 14, 2022
As far as you need advise here, case close! go and give her your puna. What will it profit you die with fresh kpekus. No time to hold, enjoy on time because no one know when death will come... cool cool
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by Makanaki127: 3:55am On Nov 14, 2022
That man is too old for you baby girl, well am 26 of age,from delta state precisely, just finished my nysc last week, I have a job and am earning above 100k monthly, am looking for a serious relationship with someone that is above 23 of age
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by Shimmaa: 4:00am On Nov 14, 2022
Bloommax:

Let me cut to the chase.

Never make the mistake to have sex with him when you're not married to him or else, thats the beginning of many body counts....
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by hammerT: 4:15am On Nov 14, 2022
FromOuterSpace:

POINT OF CORRECTION, WE LOOK AT IT FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF STAGES OF LIFE AND NOT NUMBERS.

IN THE EYE OF THE LAW, AN ADULT IS AN ADULT, REGARDLESS OF AGE.

SHE IS AN ADULT, SEEKING AN ADULT RELATIONSHIP WITH A FELLOW ADULT.

HER CONCERNS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH AGE BUT LOSING HER VIRGINITY. EVEN IF SHE IS 25, THE CONCERN IS THE SAME AS LONG AS SHE REMAINS A VIRGIN.

IF SHE HAD ALREADY BROKEN HER HYMEN, THIS THREAD WILL NOT BE OPENED. SO CALMM DOWN, THE YOUNG LADY IS ON THE RIGHT TRACK AND LUCKILY NOT END UP STATISTICS OF 30/40S YEAR OLD WOMEN THAT ARE UNMARRIED AND COMPETING WITH YOUNG BEAUTIFUL LADIES IN THEIR TEENS AND 20S FOR THE AFFECTION OF MEN.

A MAN THAT WANT CHILDREN WILL NOT LOOK YOUR WAY TWICE, BECAUSE YOUR PREGANACY RISK ARE HIGH AND OTHERS DEPLETED. ALSO, DATING IS BY ATTRACTION NOT MERCY.

RUN YOUR RACE ON TIME AND LEAVE STORIES. SHE IS ATTRACTED TO HER MAN, HE MAY HAVE MONEY AND HANDSOME AND YOUNG. Y SHOULD SHE NOT DATE HIM?

IT IS FUNNY, YOU DID NOT COUNSEL HER OVER THE LESBIAN ADVICE GIVEN TO HER BY HER FRIEND, BUT RATHER USING ABUSIVE LANGUAGE OF PEADOPHILIA AND PERVERSION THAT CLEARLY IS NOT THE CASE, TO MAKE A NO CASE.

AFTER THAT ADVICE, U THINK SHE LEFT HIM? grin

SHE IS STILL DATING HIM. tongue

TAKE YOUR TIME ON THIS FORUM.

CC COCOCANDY.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by Nobody: 4:21am On Nov 14, 2022
osazsky:
if u had kept ur virginity maybe u would have been in a better position to talk on this matter..only men and virgins have the moral right to advise this lady...pls op keep ur virginity that old man wants to take advantage of ur teenage mind..date a friend not ur dad
........At the mention of virginity, y'all think it's just a woman thing,let me disappoint you a little, aren't no woman buddy,not a fan of quoting people in this forum,Incase if you quote me again and you don't get a reply.
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by hammerT: 4:21am On Nov 14, 2022
Bloommax:

Let me cut to the chase.

BABY GIRL, YOU ARE DOING WELL.

DONT LET THE OLD MAMA ON THIS FORUM MISLEAD YOU IN THEIR MISERY.

LIFE IS A BEAUTIFUL THING AND YOUR VIRGINITY MATTERS.

HOWEVER, KONJI NA BASTARD. I CANNOT SAY IF YOU WILL STILL BE A VIRGIN BY THE TIME YOU READ THIS RESPONSE OR IN ANOTHER MONTH OR YEAR.

IT WILL BE NICE TO SHARE IT WITH YOUR HUSBAND ON YOUR WEDDING NIGHT, IT IS THE BEST GIFT YOU CAN EVER GIVE TO HIM.

HOWEVER, MARRIAGES ARE NOT ABOUT VIRGINITY AND THAT IS TRIVIAL.

JUST AVOID BEING ALONE WITH HIM, UNLESS YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM. THAT MEANS ONLY BE WITH HIM IN THE PUBLIC AND OPEN PLACES AND AFTER THAT, GO TO YOUR HOUSE.

I DONT THINK HE CAN OUTSMART YOU AND IF YOU DO HAVE SEX, IT WILL BE BEACUSE U WANT TO HAVE IT, LIKE YOUR FRIEND ALREADY DID. I.E KONJI AND FUN

MY ANSWER TO WILL HE MARRY ME AFTER SEX?

IS SIMPLY, MARRY HIM AND THEN HE CAN Bleep YOU, IF EVER YOU DONT WANT TO WAIT. (SOLUTION)

THAT IS, IF HE IS THE ONE FOR YOU.

MY FEMALE COUSIN GOT MARRIED AT 18 YEARS TO A GUY MUCH OLDER THAN HER, YUL EDOCHIE DID IT AT 20 YEARS, IT IS UP TO YOU.

19 IS A MATURED AGE FOR DATING AND LOVE. THEIR ARE SO MANY ALTERNATIVE MEN OUT THERE TO PICK IN THEIR TEENS, 20S 30S ETC. YOU HAVE ABOUT 20 YEARS TO MENOPAUSE AND 5 YEARS TO YOUR 25 YEARS BIRTHDAY. IN ANOTHER 5 YEARS, YOU WILL BE 30 YEARS. IT GOES SO QUICK. SO U HAVE TO MOVE NOW. ALREADY 2022 ENDING.

ALTERNATIVE, TELL HIM YOU ARE KEEPING YOUR RELATIONSHIP FOR MARRIAGE AND WILL BE HIS GIRLFRIEND, UNTIL GRADUATION IN AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP. HE CAN CONTINUE BANGING HIS FELLOW USELESS GIRLS OR PEOPLE, YOU ARE NOT THAT TYPE OF GIRL AND A GOD FEARING CHRISTIAN.

DONT TELL HIM YOUR A VIRGIN, NEVER TELL A MAN DAT. ALWAYS LEAVE THEM ROOM TO GO, IF THEY DONT PLAY BY YOUR RULES.

P.S. STAY AWAY FROM LESBIANISM, THAT IS A DEMON SENT FROM THE PITS OF HELL TO DESTROY THE SOUL OF MAN KIND.

THEIR ORGANISATION IS CALLED LGBT, FLEE FROM THEM.

REMAIN BLESSED!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by hammerT: 4:23am On Nov 14, 2022
toobusy:
........At the mention of virginity, y'all think it's just a woman thing,let me disappoint you a little, aren't no woman buddy.

VIRGINITY IS A WOMAN THING BECAUSE NATURE MADE IT SO.

A MAN CAN BE INEXPERIENCED DUE TO LITTLE OR NO SEX AND THEY MAY BE MORE IN POPULATION THAN WOMEN.

THE WOMAN IS DESIGNED TO START HAVING SEX EARLY AND FINISH EARLY.

SHE HITS PUBERTY BEFORE HER MALE COUNTER-PARTS.
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by Yankee101: 4:32am On Nov 14, 2022
No

There’s plenty of time ahead for ex when you get married

This is the time to develop a lifelong skill and education and get closer to God to guide and help make your future brighter.

Every sex is like spiritual marriage. You’re taking in the bad luck and demons of your sexual partners
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by hammerT: 4:35am On Nov 14, 2022
Yankee101:
No

There’s plenty of time ahead for ex when you get married

This is the time to develop a lifelong skill and education and get closer to God to guide and help make your future brighter.

Every sex is like spiritual marriage. You’re taking in the bad luck and demons of your sexual partners

@Bloommax: LISTEN TO HIM, HIS ADVICE IS SOUND AND REASONABLE.

ANYTHING, WITH GOD IS FROM GOD.

WE LOVE GOD, EVEN THOUGH WE NOT PERFECT.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by tunwumi: 4:56am On Nov 14, 2022
Pls go for sex education. Know what to do to protect yourself from infection and pregnancy.

That's the Hallmark. It will s clear you will eventually give up but it will be foolish to be infected or get pregnant in the process.

One quick one, homosexuality is worse. Many are hoping they can come out of it.

Bloommax:

Let me cut to the chase.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by Mamaab: 4:58am On Nov 14, 2022
He won't marry you. Take it or leave it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Six Signs Your Husband/boyfriend Is A Gambler / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) / 7 Categories Of Young Ladies Around A Single Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.