Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? (31025 Views)

Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? / What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. / Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by Emmanuel30a: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2022
As if you don't know what is right and what is wrong? You don't know what is good and what is bad? You would know, if and when you get pregnant or when you have HIV AID... Your tour would be sour, if or when he refuses to marry you or accept the baby; after getting you pregnant... That is when you would know the meaning or the difference between rancor and succour...
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by 007L: 9:51am On Nov 14, 2022
FromOuterSpace:
Girl, listen to me and listen very well.

1. You're 19. Not only should you still be a virgin at 19, but you should keep your virginity for as long as you can. You've only been dating this man for 7-months, and the fact that you're going back and forth about it means you're not ready, so don't do it. Even if you're sure about it, don't do it now or anytime soon.

2. You have no business dating a 34-year old. You're 19. Find a guy in his 20s to date, not someone 15-years older than you. Quite frankly, it's sickening of him to be preying after someone 15-years his junior. It's giving perversion and pedophilia.

3. You're asking if you should have sex with him and hope he'll marry you thereafter. Sweetheart, that is foolishness. A smart lady doesn't move like that. Why buy the cow when he can get the milk for free? Nigeria has enough single mothers already and many are in their 20s. Please don't become a statistic.

4. A man who loves you will wait until after marriage. He will marry you first, especially if you're a virgin. Point. Blank. Period. One thing I liked about my ex, even though he was a cheater (because I didn't want to sleep with him and why I eventually broke up with him and have no regrets about it) is that he never pressured me for sex and always said he would wait until after marriage. If a man has any ounce of love for you, that's what he will tell you and he most definitely will not pressure you for sex. No man who has ever truly loved a woman has asked her to sleep with him without/before marriage. That is not love, but lust.

5. The fact that he's having sexual discussions with you and telling you these things when your discussions should revolve around you finishing your studies or anything uplifting are enough to know this your relationship is lust-based and he's only pleasure-seeking.

The way Una just dey carry this sex thing eh. My dear sexy is good and has lots of health benefits. We all pray for long life and hope we’d live long but the truth is No one is promised tomorrow. Imagine say you kpai and you never experienced the alluring sex experience.I won’t ask you to indulge in sexy when you feel you’re not ready or when it’ll affect your religious belief or standing. But some Ppl here on NL go just dey carry the matter like say sex na one deity alter.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by Tegabadguy(m): 10:32am On Nov 14, 2022
Bloommax:

Wonderful evening to y'all.

I just discovered Nairaland few weeks ago and I've read so many informative things and people's story. Some get advised and some get bashed when they drop their stories here, I hope I wouldn't.

Let me cut to the chase.

I'm 19, I'm a virgin and I'm a 300lvl student. I have a boyfriend that is 15years older than I am and he's sexually active. We met on online. We've known each other for seven months. We both love each other really well, even with the ups and downs that we've had in our relationship. This relationship is a long distance relationship. Now the thing is my boyfriend who is sexually active hasn't had sex for almost a year and lately he's been craving for sex. Sometimes I'll tell him I'm ready to have sex and other times I change my mind because of fear. I've been undecided about having sex. I thought about having sex with him maybe it'll make our bond stronger. He isn't married, he has no kids but he says he wish to marry me as soon as I graduate from the university. To be a virgin in a university isn't easy, there are temptations everywhere. Sometimes I get so tired of being a virgin and just want to have sex but other times I just want to keep it. One of my friends who is also my age had sex in 2019 and she has been sexually active ever since, she told me sex with males aren't really worth it, that if I'm ready I should try having sex with my gender because it's freaky.

I need advice please, should I have sex with this guy and hope that he'll marry me. Or I shouldn't and just be patient. He coming to meet me in two weeks time.

have sex with him na
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by gbaskiboy: 10:39am On Nov 14, 2022
Bloommax:

I just discovered Nairaland few weeks ago and I've read so many informative things and people's story. Some get advised and some get bashed when they drop their stories here, I hope I wouldn't.

Let me cut to the chase.

I'm 19, I'm a virgin and I'm a 300lvl student. I have a boyfriend that is 15years older than I am and he's sexually active. We met on online. We've known each other for seven months. We both love each other really well, even with the ups and downs that we've had in our relationship. This relationship is a long distance relationship. Now the thing is my boyfriend who is sexually active hasn't had sex for almost a year and lately he's been craving for sex. Sometimes I'll tell him I'm ready to have sex and other times I change my mind because of fear. I've been undecided about having sex. I thought about having sex with him maybe it'll make our bond stronger. He isn't married, he has no kids but he says he wish to marry me as soon as I graduate from the university. To be a virgin in a university isn't easy, there are temptations everywhere. Sometimes I get so tired of being a virgin and just want to have sex but other times I just want to keep it. One of my friends who is also my age had sex in 2019 and she has been sexually active ever since, she told me sex with males aren't really worth it, that if I'm ready I should try having sex with my gender because it's freaky.

I need advice please, should I have sex with this guy and hope that he'll marry me. Or I shouldn't and just be patient. He coming to meet me in two weeks time.

The bolded words is a red flag that the guy in question want to exploit you, once he gets what he wants you will be gradually relegated. The age difference between you and the guy is much, how sure are you that the guy is not having sex with someone else since both are distance apart? Don't believe everything you see online people hide what they are don't become victim of online romance scam. Focus on your study, don't be distracted, you have a long way to go, keep your virginity until the night of your wedding where your hubby will deflower you honorably.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by upuphim(m): 10:45am On Nov 14, 2022
You be educationally active, certificate active and financial active and you will be well celebrated. For sexual activeness, nothing for you and destiny truncation gathering momentum. My humble submission.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by Foodie1(m): 11:08am On Nov 14, 2022
This format don cast na, its old. grin
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 14, 2022
Hmmmm....
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:47am On Nov 14, 2022
No
Bloommax:

Let me cut to the chase.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by Naijaprosper: 11:49am On Nov 14, 2022
Please stay away from all the lies in society.

Secx is only for married people (between a husband and a wide only).

Holding yourself till marriage will give you and your future home a lot of benefits. I'm talking from experience.
Just hold on.
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by Timmi: 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
Bloommax:

Let me cut to the chase.

Please don’t have sex with your boyfriend. It is very important for you to keep your virginity. I have known women that remained virgin in their 30s, went through the university and working as an executive in a professional field. Their husbands when they eventually married have a lot of respect for them and these women can get anything they want from their husband.

You are not alone by remaining a virgin, if he truly loves you, he will respect and wait until he fulfill his promise of marrying you, and trust me, he will respect you for it. However, if he can’t wait then trust me he just want to have sex with you and dump you. You will just be one of his body counts. Let God be your love for now until true lover comes along that will wait until your wedding night.

Your friend’s suggestion is a satanic one, run away from such.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by Coolgent(m): 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
Bloommax:

Let me cut to the chase.

Let me be very brief....
Never engage in lesbianism its curse may follow your whole generation.

Avoid premarital sex do not indulge in it, if he really loves you he should marry u asap.

Ages difference isn't a problem considering majority of guys of 22 to 26 aint ready for marriage this days

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
seguno2:

Is the Pedo in your moniker for paedophile
Tf no
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
Bloommax:
Stfu. If you want to insult me, do it don't fvcking talking about my parents.

STFU cunt and take your meds
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by kologba: 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
FromOuterSpace:
Girl, listen to me and listen very well.

1. You're 19. Not only should you still be a virgin at 19, but you should keep your virginity for as long as you can. You've only been dating this man for 7-months, and the fact that you're going back and forth about it means you're not ready, so don't do it. Even if you're sure about it, don't do it now or anytime soon.

2. You have no business dating a 34-year old. You're 19. Find a guy in his 20s to date, not someone 15-years older than you. Quite frankly, it's sickening of him to be preying after someone 15-years his junior. It's giving perversion and pedophilia.

3. You're asking if you should have sex with him and hope he'll marry you thereafter. Sweetheart, that is foolishness. A smart lady doesn't move like that. Why buy the cow when he can get the milk for free? Nigeria has enough single mothers already and many are in their 20s. Please don't become a statistic.

4. A man who loves you will wait until after marriage. He will marry you first, especially if you're a virgin. Point. Blank. Period. One thing I liked about my ex, even though he was a cheater (because I didn't want to sleep with him and why I eventually broke up with him and have no regrets about it) is that he never pressured me for sex and always said he would wait until after marriage. If a man has any ounce of love for you, that's what he will tell you and he most definitely will not pressure you for sex. No man who has ever truly loved a woman has asked her to sleep with him without/before marriage. That is not love, but lust.

5. The fact that he's having sexual discussions with you and telling you these things when your discussions should revolve around you finishing your studies or anything uplifting are enough to know this your relationship is lust-based and he's only pleasure-seeking.
Below is part of the write up
One of my friends who is also my age had sex in 2019 and she has been sexually active ever since, she told me sex with males aren't really worth it, that if I'm ready I should try having sex with my gender because it's freaky because op is already eager for sex

U are silent about this: would u wish she should have sex with her gender rather than that man..a man at 34 should be ready for marriage,don't say the man did not love her

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by meobizy(f): 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
The last part about doing it with one’s gender makes me question the authenticity of this post.

Your friend gave you advice. What do you need from idiot Nairalanders again?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
MethPedo:

STFU cunt and take your meds
Ment pedophile.
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by drewcee: 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
Go and read your books ode.
Bloommax:
It isn't. All I need is the right advice.
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by achimendy(m): 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
Bloommax:

Let me cut to the chase.

If you know what's good for you keep your virginity, when you get married you can sex as you like.

Dick at early stage has it's own bad effect, even you yourself wont believe it. See the case of your friend.

Don't ever try engaging in lesbianism, that will be the worst of it all. Don't heed to your friends advice.
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by papapchi(m): 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
The only advice, I will give you is to concentrate on your studies and free your self from friends that will lead you into defiling your dignity as a woman. Some damaged goods will not see any sense to this, the ills in the societies have made this our generation to think that having sex without being married is a fun.
The best gift you can give to your husband is your virginity, giving it to a random guy will benefit you nothing, instead it will lead you to multiple body counts. Your friend who is telling you to have sex with your opposite sex, is an evil friend, stay away from her. Keep your pride until you find the right man who will cherish your dignity, secondly make sure you have a good character as well, because that will attract reasonable men to you, anytime you're ready to settle down with a man.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
Bloommax:

Let me cut to the chase.

angry
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
Bloommax:

Let me cut to the chase.

so u 19 lookin for puccccci on nairaland....corrřrrect?...son cant juss u pay for olosho? I can easily find u 2k (NGN,2000 naira) olosho.. kiss..hug & extra tight hug included!!! (THANK ME LATER) wink
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by ask4bk(m): 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
Richy4:
cheesy cheesy
You are indeed 19... I stopped reading where u said that he has never had sex for a year... sorry for not finishing...

...So he's sexually active and he has never had sex for almost a year? Did he by chance tell you that he was deployed around Sambisa forest axis? smiley

Don't be compelled to give that out.. if u must, then share the memory with the right person... It will be an unforgettable experience... U will remember it like your birthday should such talks comes to play... wait for a little while my dear young lady...

Everyone isn't ashawo like people around you. There are people in 30s who have had sex in past and enjoyed it but have decided to stay 3+ years without sex, but bcoz they don't have opportunity but because they just decided not to for whatever reason.
They feel Hot daily but it passes away like every other feeling you decide not to give much attention.

Self control is a thing some still have even if you and many don't have it. Don't use your reality to think everyone is like you feel

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by ask4bk(m): 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
Bloommax:
Everyone has a dream. You talk like it's easy to calm raging hormones. I do sometimes just that once in a while it gets out of control. I'm done with relationships now or anything related. He's out of my life now. I've blocked and deleted his number and I don't regret it.
Thanks for your advice though.

You cut the said man from your life because naira land strangers asked you too?
Apart from asking you for sex, did he do any other thing evil to you?
If you aren't ready for sex you both talk about it and work it out among yourselves and not with online strangers who don't know about your relationship.
Age? Who you decide to be with is not anyone's business. If its cool for both of you, allow talkatives to talk.

I won't to just believe you kicked him out cos he did other things, and not just coz he's been asking u for sex which is a normal human behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
Hold on to ur virgin life

Don’t get freaky with your sex mate

Think of HIV, Think of ur religion

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by sisitito01(f): 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
Omg sis, first of all, I swear you have no business with a man that is 15 years older than you!

I hope you have gotten good advice because I don't have time to scroll through the replies but please, don't have sex with him. I would even say you shouldn't meet with him at all since the relationship is long distance. He's lying to you and he won't marry you. Don't have sex with him with the hopes that he will marry you. Don't have sex with him at all.
If you want to experience sex, and that's solely because you want to, do it with someone within your age range (but mature minded). Trust me.

You shouldn't be thinking about marriage now at all, talk more of thinking of having sex with a 34 year old ish man because he promised you marriage when you graduate. You have a WHOLE life ahead of you, babe.
Plus, he's probably getting it somewhere so he should save me the bullshit of waiting for one year or whatever.

I'm not in the right frame of mind right now and I wish I could say more and articulate my thoughts better but don't have sex with that particular man or any other older man. He's a paedophile and a shameless man. He should go and meet his peers.

I hope you take the good advice I'm sure you would have gotten here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by VidChatting: 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
There is no particular age to make yourself sexually active, you can have it all alone. On our site, due to a statistical advantage, we can say that there are a hell lot of video chat guys and girls of all ages on our site. You can also make yourself satisfied on it.
Let me introduce our site, Video Chat with Girls online, here you can get thousands of verified cam girls, try it once. You will love it for sure.
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by belshazzar(m): 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
Dear OP ,
Giving a man your body won't make him love you anymore or less, only the man knows his heart and believe me if he truly loves and respect you, he wouldn't be asking you for sex right now . Be warned, it never ends well . I'd advise you to pay more attention to your future.
Never you think that a man truely loves you, it's his actions and respect that shows he does.
With all been said , I'm pretty convinced you'll have sex with him and fast forward to next 15 months or so , you'll be back here with your sober story .
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by belshazzar(m): 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
sisitito01:
Omg sis, first of all, I swear you have no business with a man that is 15 years older than you!

I hope you have gotten good advice because I don't have time to scroll through the replies but please, don't have sex with him. I would even say you shouldn't meet with him at all since the relationship is long distance. He's lying to you and he won't marry you. Don't have sex with him with the hopes that he will marry you. Don't have sex with him at all.
If you want to experience sex, and that's solely because you want to, do it with someone within your age range (but mature minded). Trust me.

You shouldn't be thinking about marriage now at all, talk more of thinking of having sex with a 34 year old ish man because he promised you marriage when you graduate. You have a WHOLE life ahead of you, babe.
Plus, he's probably getting it somewhere so he should save me the bullshit of waiting for one year or whatever.

I'm not in the right frame of mind right now and I wish I could say more and articulate my thoughts better but don't have sex with that particular man or any other older man. He's a paedophile and a shameless man. He should go and meet his peers.

I hope you take the good advice I'm sure you would have gotten here.
best advice you can get and I fully support this person here
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by chizidgreat(m): 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
Bloommax:

Let me cut to the chase.

Please dear, don't do it
As a matter of fact, break up with the guy and face your destiny

And make the Holy Spirit your friend

I would love to gift you my novel "Female Husband"
It will help you a whole lot
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by Luiz321: 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
jessylaurel:

Patch up. Imagine
Are you so desperate ni
Level the young lady alone
ni kini?
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by MacFerdinand(m): 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
grin shocked
Re: Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? by dontrulee: 11:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
This guy justs wants to hit and run.
Unfortunately, If you're not wise, you'll loose your virginity when you guys meet because he is more experienced in the game and he will capitalize on your emotions. So, all this advise we're giving you will not count. Ladies like recieving advice from people but will never take advice because their emotions control them more than their logic controls them! grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Proposes To A Lady In Church (Video) / Six Signs Your Husband/boyfriend Is A Gambler / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.