Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man (6123 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by kpolli(m): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2011
funny enuff, it mite have been. . . . but lets prepare him for the worst
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by manakeagie: 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2011
my dear everything comes with a reason may be she was not meant for you, first know the real truth and after that let her go if it is true because there should be a woman out their just waiting for you,
and dont neglect the prayer bit, pray for her
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by MrsChima(f): 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2011
Well OP

Cry a tear, kick a bucket, and shoot yourself.
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2011
@op, she is nt yet matured and as such doesnt knw wat she wants, leave her and move on wit your life. Do not allow her bring sorrow into your life! She is nt yet serious wit her life! Stick wit her only if u r nt serious wit your life too!
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by ronkebp(f): 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2011
coogar:

this is hilarious.
she loves him too. . . . . . .and if she gets pregnant for the other guy, she still loves her husband to be too, isn't it?
ronkebp, you need to be crucified Unclad @ the tinubu square. grin

grin grin LOL, is it that bad?
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by BeautfulB(f): 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2011
@ poster: i fink wat sexkils said is d rite thing to do, please dnt jump into conclusion .
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by ronkebp(f): 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2011
I have a serious feeling that it is not the 'love' we all mean, he should ask her first, and let her tell you the whole truth.
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by coogar: 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2011
ronkebp:

grin grin LOL, is it that bad?

it's terrible.
cannot believe anyone would come here and justify what the woman has done.
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by ronkebp(f): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2011
coogar:

it's terrible.
cannot believe anyone would come here and justify what the woman has done.

I gat you, but let us give her a break, 'there is no smoke without fire', i feel she has alot to tell her fiance, except if she is outrightly cheating.
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by kpolli(m): 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2011
Women always support women undecided
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by Cuddlemii: 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2011
^Like u support apes?
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by MrsChima(f): 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2011
kpolli:

Women always support women undecided

What do you want us to do? Beat the girl via online? undecided undecided

What's wrong with dick holders these days?
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by kpolli(m): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2011
we end up married to women like u tongue
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by kpolli(m): 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2011
Cuddlemii:

^Like u support apes?

CUDDLEMII shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

u officially broke my heart
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by MrsChima(f): 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2011
kpolli:

we end up married to women like u tongue

You sure? You men can't even handle a woman telling YOU NO.

LMAO@weak men marrying strong women grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by Cuddlemii: 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2011
@kpolli
Ok I officially paper tape it back shocked shocked

Sorry dearie. Oya go to mummy cool
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by kpolli(m): 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2011
Come to mummy or go to mummy?
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by kpolli(m): 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2011
Mrs Chima, u need to read saturday punch newspaper cartoon (Efe n Jude) for u to know weak boys can end up with strong women
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by MrsChima(f): 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2011
kpolli:

Mrs Chima, u need to read saturday punch newspaper cartoon (Efe n Jude) for u to know weak boys can end up with strong women

Some men are suicidal. GO figure.
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by kpolli(m): 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2011
white men!!! not us blacks cool
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by newbride: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2011
i love you is sooo over rated. how old are you poster?
for her to say its you she wants to marry i wouldn't let a mere I LOVE U text spoil a great future

gone are the days that word had emotional feelings.
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by MrsChima(f): 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2011
kpolli:

white men!!! not us blacks cool

Sorry to disappoint you but there are increasing numbers of black men becoming mugu like the OYINBO MEN.
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by kpolli(m): 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2011
who is talking about mugu? All men r mugu, well known fact

was talking about suicide
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by Solozzo(m): 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2011
Most girls cheat before marriage, so consider her good qualities before dumping her. Have you being absolutely faithful yourself? The devil u know is better than the angel you do not know.
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by coogar: 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2011
Solozzo:

Most girls cheat before marriage, so consider her good qualities before dumping her. Have you being absolutely faithful yourself? The devil u know is better than the angel you do not know.

Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by MrsChima(f): 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2011
kpolli:

who is talking about mugu? All men r mugu, well known fact

was talking about suicide

Those are the ones that commits suicide. Catch up fool!
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by kpolli(m): 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2011
O ye of small knowledge, only u knew
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by MrsChima(f): 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2011
And that why you are a fool.
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by PeeBee: 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2011
@Op I know you're upset right now, but i dont think its right for you to take any decision without hearing from her. I'll advice  you calm down and have a talk with her when you're more relaxed.
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by dsurrogat: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2011
i had a challenge like this once and i called a Friend of mine who is an igbo girl from owerri, when i told her what heppened she simply looked at me and called my name three times "charles,charles charlesssssssssssssssss" i answered her "yes", why are you behaving like a boy, she said THIS IS WHY SHE LIKES IGBO MEN THAT IF IT IS AN IGBO MAN THAT SEES "I LOVE YOU SMS" ON his fiancee phone, HE THROWS HER OUT, without a feeling of regret, and the shame of her being dumped will haunt the girl forever and even if the new man got to know that she has been flung out, HE WILL HATE THE FACT THAT HE HIS DATING SOMEONE VORMIT, he will just f, k her badly and also throw her out, SO MAN THIS IS THE SECRET
DUMP HER LIKE HOT KNIFE PASSING THROUGH BUTTER, remember the words of robert greene "disdain is the best revenge", look for a better girl
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by kokogee: 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2011
The truth is that she is FED-UP with u. R.Kelly says: 'when a woman is fed up, there is nothing u can do about it'

First stop seeing her as ur fiancee. There is absolutely no benefit in forcing oneself on a woman that does not love u; u may win her thru persuasion and story of how long u'v been 2geda, but her HEART WILL ALWAYS BE SOMEWHERE ELSE.

2ndly, start looking out for another person or pretend like u av another date and u don't care anymore; if she still luvs u, she'd run back to u and if she doesn't, u gat to face the reality which is ;she is finally gone. FACE IT AND MOVE ON.
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by kpolli(m): 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2011
n ur meant to be wise. . . .

This world is doomed cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband / Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland / How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.