Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man (6124 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by HighChief4(m): 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2011
Honestly, I dont like this kinda thread that the OP will just disappear, how do we get further information and answers to questions. Anyways, this is a simple one, cut your losses and move on and dont think it twice.
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by MrsChima(f): 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2011
kpolli:

n your meant to be wise. . . .

This world is doomed cry

It was doomed the day the condom broke and you entered the world.
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2011
sexkillz hope say u no be man lover grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by kpolli(m): 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2011
Who said he used a condom. . . . some quickies are to quick for that

But in ur case, 2 condoms could not stop ur mother from catching the disease that brought about u. . . .

Wait a minute, is this a way to get me banned? I do not fite with ppl n wud not allow u drag me under that mud. . . . Lai lai

Mrs. Chima, e don do. . . I love u, pls let me avoid this ban
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by mopol2(m): 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2011
thats am abomination !!! pls run for ur life cos she will still say it to anoda man in future and its better u seeing all d sign of Promiscuous cheesy , flee flee or u will die thinking
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by MrsChima(f): 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2011
[quote author=kpolli link=topic=743186.msg8997538#msg8997538 date=1314201966

Wait a minute, is this a way to get me banned? I do not fite with ppl n wud not allow u drag me under that mud. . . . Lai lai

Mrs. Chima, e don do. . . I love u, pls let me avoid this ban
[quote][/quote]

Damn!  Another one got away!   angry angry angry
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by PeeBee: 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2011
newbride:

i love you is sooo over rated. how old are you poster?
for her to say its you she wants to marry i wouldn't let a mere I LOVE U text spoil a great future

gone are the days that word had emotional feelings.

True
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by Russialane(m): 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2011
women worse than terrorists.
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by richidinho(m): 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2011
send her to me 4 counselling

my address:
behind GEJ residence
Aso Villa Abuja
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by kurus: 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2011
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by Sike(m): 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

And that why you are a fool.
Awww! Thatz harsh!
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by johndavid1(m): 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2011
Sike:

Awww! Thatz harsh!
Na 2ru ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by Rastamann: 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2011
May be she wants to share her feeling with two or more men! so what is your stress?
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by Panzastrip(m): 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2011
it could be a mistake
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by BigMeat2: 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2011
Harmless 'i love you' or serious statement 'i love you', bros the decision is entirely yours to take.
Be careful not to over react.
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by JORDAN202: 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2011
My friend, na wah 4 u ooo! How come u no know sey wetin ur baby do require a justice of the supreme court to judge the case. Dis ur baby don delibrately abuse ur fundamental woman rights. "I LOVE YOU" no be 4 everybody.
Make sure that u sue her 4 this trauma wey u don suffer. Accept my sympathy!
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by kilometer(f): 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2011
@sexkills, your first reply makes lotta sense! kip it up guy! ure d best
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by marcus1234: 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2011
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by Macavelius(m): 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2011
Ask questions before taking any decision. Show her more love.
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2011
this MMM sef grin
you know, in a war-torn place like Lybia, you really should be contemplating eternity not fuckery.
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by Leffe2010: 12:43am On Aug 25, 2011
she wants you to get jealous is nothing
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by blank(f): 8:27am On Aug 25, 2011
Is this the same chic you were ready to give up your job for? Hope your boss is now okay with you dating her niece.

I just have a feeling, this guy is playing pranks on us with his tales by moonlight.
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by pawa4ul: 11:21am On Aug 25, 2011
Can you possibly write the full message for us. The context might just mean a harmless 'I love you'
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by Mynd44: 11:36am On Aug 25, 2011
^^^
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by mrofficial(m): 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2011
Na Agape love @poster. LWKMD grin
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by wazobiang: 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2011
confess your hatred for her. fiam!
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2011
Ask her about it smartly. I dunno undastand u, wot is d content of d msg? Is it enough 2 dump her?, u shld kno who u re dealin wit by nw, so handle dis issue maturely n talk tins wit her. '2 wrongs can't make a ryt'
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2011
pawa4ul:

Can you possibly write the full message for us. The context might just mean a harmless 'I love you'
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by HighChief4(m): 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2011
Floxyluv:

Ask her about it smartly. I dunno undastand u, wot is d content of d msg? Is it enough 2 dump her?, u shld kno who u re dealin wit by nw, so handle dis issue maturely n talk tins wit her. '2 wrongs can't make a ryt'

Exactly, the content of the message will determine the type of "I love you". Then you will know if its a harmless one
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by ndahbros1: 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2011
Invite her to your crib once again, drink mokole + alomo bitter & bleep d hell outta her and forget her arse to go look for another woman who'll appreciate u bera. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by jellyface(m): 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2011
Tanx y'all, especially my critics(negative contributions) @ blank, i m impressed u remember me well. My boss finally gave her consent and tins ve been smooth till dis issue came up. Actually she's been in contact with dis guy maybe early dis yr, d guy asked in his own words that '' if u ve gat feelings for me, say sometin sweet''. she hesitated at first, then the guy pressed further by askin whether she ws playin hard 2 get or shy. She replied ''no''. Then, she dropped the bomb-
I LOVE YOU. angry Dis isnt a decent tin 2 say cos its an insult 2 our affair. Dis same lady infact, worships me( deep luv). Well, i already suspended d affair as she s with her aunty far away. she doesnt know d reason for suspension yet. I prefer 2 wait till she arrives. I just got informed that, she s been admitted for high blood pressure in a hospital. So wat happens wen i finally drop d bomb too? i may ve 2 show d proof to my boss as well. undecided
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 25, 2011
^^^ And when i give practical advice and ask peeps not to rush things? Well! Atleast you see why it's good not to take CRITICAL DECISIONS when you are angry . . . . . . . Stay safe! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Deceitful Things Guys Do To Get Under Ladies Skirt / South African People Are Enjoying / Can You Imagine A Question A Lady Asked Me Before Coming To My House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.