Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man (6125 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by HighChief4(m): 2:56am On Aug 26, 2011
jellyface:

Tanx y'all, especially my critics(negative contributions) @ blank, i m impressed u remember me well. My boss finally gave her consent and tins ve been smooth till dis issue came up. Actually she's been in contact with dis guy maybe early dis yr, d guy asked in his own words that '' if u ve gat feelings for me, say sometin sweet''. she hesitated at first, then the guy pressed further by askin whether she ws playin hard 2 get or shy. She replied ''no''. Then, she dropped the bomb-
I LOVE YOU. angry Dis isnt a decent tin 2 say cos its an insult 2 our affair. Dis same lady infact, worships me( deep luv). Well, i already suspended d affair as she s with her aunty far away. she doesnt know d reason for suspension yet. I prefer 2 wait till she arrives. I just got informed that, she s been admitted for high blood pressure in a hospital. So wat happens wen i finally drop d bomb too? i may ve 2 show d proof to my boss as well. undecided

Good that you have suspended the relationship. You are a real man, what most people dont know is that whatever you ignore in your relationship will end up to be the cause of your broken home. Thank God you found out on time and subsequently suspended the supposed relationship because any further delays might lead to a change of mind. Its sad she got admitted in the hospital, but then again it could be the other way round too
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by Mynd44: 3:06am On Aug 26, 2011
Guy after seeing the evidebce you have presented, I rule that you dump the girl.
But sexkillz is it wrong for me to say that she might actually love the guy and the OP but os commited to the OP? IT sounds crazy but the heart tends to plays crazy games with us
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by Mynd44: 3:22am On Aug 26, 2011
I would still dump her if it were me though
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by blank(f): 8:56am On Aug 26, 2011
She may be playing that other guy as a mugu and just stringing him along. I am sure she is collecting stuff from him. What girls do these days eh.

Keep her in suspense. When she wants to know why, ask her to confess anything she has done that is against the relationship. If she still insists that she is innocent, give her an ultimatum. Tell her that if you have to say it, it means that she has been playing you and that you are no longer interested in the marriage. You may be surprised that she may confess even more than what you saw. Hope u saved the texts.
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by bdg4success: 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
lolz. such is life, 4get abt her and continue ur life
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by tishat(f): 4:20am On Jul 27, 2013
I ve realized that some topics r usually hijacked by jambites!
Re: My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man by texybaby(f): 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
some of u guys are harsh.......Well its matured u suspended d r/ship....but i suggest u have a heart to heart talk with her first.....communication is very important here....it saves a lot.....
Or talk to me grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? / There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now / How I Ruined My Life In Malaysia......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.