Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends (53465 Views)

Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics / I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter / Beauty Instifanus & Tsapel Douglas 5-Month Marriage Crashes, Cautions Ex-Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by frog12: 11:03am On Nov 14, 2022
these people and their UGLY pictures grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 14, 2022
Dammm Mennn see how that guy grab her ass as if he wan tear her cloth, my preak de stand...ooo
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Desusi: 11:03am On Nov 14, 2022
DaddyCK:

U very rude....dats why u from Libya!! angry
How do you know? Who told you? Amebo!

1 Like

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by iyatrustee(f): 11:04am On Nov 14, 2022
DaddyCK:

U very rude....dats why u from Libya!! angry

Mr Cork? shocked shocked shocked shocked

This one you dey undercover, you still dey run and hide from 190? cheesy
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Cantonese: 11:05am On Nov 14, 2022
I laugh ooooo.

But she has now officially become a divorcee without a child. Her ex husband is a double divorce with three children. The guy is ahead of her.

Anyone who marries her, marries a divorcee. Also would be scrutiny as she scrutinized her ex.

Chai. People dey reason anyhow o.

1 Like

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Ara21(f): 11:06am On Nov 14, 2022
Dreal1247:
Some people are wicked. Does it mean that all those who attended the Marr never knew about the previous marriage and the kids?

Why blame the people who attended the marriage, even if he was my brother, I will assume that he has told his would be wife everything about himself, she rushed and married a stranger, what was she expecting
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by ceeceeuwa: 11:06am On Nov 14, 2022
No wonder the guy was hiding his face in the pre-wedding pictures.
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Faposky95: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2022
pls, Naija queens don't tow the typical black american ladies' ways
your people down the line married to continue to the bloodline till y'all got here
isn't it funny that this marriage didn't end earlier
so, wat do you have now ? a marriage cum divorce certificate...hahahaha
you now want another good man to be perfect for you....
if it was elon musk, would you mind if he had a football club of wives.

dont know it all.....
probably something...the injections, concoctions.....taken when you were at fetus stage

on to the next episode
we're watching
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2022
iyatrustee:

Mr Cork? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yessssir!! cheesy
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Likinwee: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2022
The way this niga take clamp this girl yansh for those pre wedding pics, I no sure say any other Black man fit take her as a wife! Aswear the man don really finish the whole stuff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by tunnex190: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2022
Dreal1247:
Some people are wicked. Does it mean that all those who attended the Marr never knew about the previous marriage and the kids?

Like you expect everyone who are closed to him and attended the wedding to have known about what he had or had not discussed with her new wife Shuo!!

Or is it a crime to divorce and re-marry in Nigeria? What he had failed about was withholding that very vital information about his previous marriage to his new wife to-be. Nothing concerns the attendees

1 Like

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by chris51(f): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2022
The hurry, hurry of the marriage was too much.
Does it mean no investigation till after the wedding?

If they have investigated they could have found out about his previous marriage and children.

For her sake, let her endure and forgive the man.
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by chris51(f): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2022
chris51:
The hurry, hurry of the marriage was too much.
Does it mean no investigation till after the wedding?

If they have investigated they could have found out about his previous marriage and children.

For her sake, let her endure and forgive the man.
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by iyatrustee(f): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2022
DaddyCK:

Yessssir!! cheesy

Yeah, I knew it! You are still always angry lipsrsealed
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 14, 2022
Desusi:

How do you know? Who told you? Amebo!

Siofra is a somali Libyan living in Nigeria sir....u didint no? undecided
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by undisputedKOC: 11:10am On Nov 14, 2022
Another useless Igbo olosho undecided. Marry Ijaw woman and have peace of mind. Ijaw women are the best in the world.
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by kazyhm(m): 11:11am On Nov 14, 2022
Girls need more training than boys.....

Allowing girl takes life long decision sometimes have devastating consequences.
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by clockwisereport: 11:11am On Nov 14, 2022
Dreal1247:
I know a man who took a second wife sometime last year. His first wife does not know about it. He lives with his first wife in Nigeria while his second wife lives in Belgium.
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Onedance: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2022
chris4gold:
Somebody predicted the marriage will soon crash on this platform. Gbam...here comes the end.
village people being following her since

1 Like

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2022
iyatrustee:

Yeah, I knew it! You are still always angry lipsrsealed

It's one babe called Siofra...she keep stalking me for marrrrraige angry
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by AfonjaConehead: 11:13am On Nov 14, 2022
Another one,this time,the other way round.
Same mistake made as the first,the hell you didn't tell her "everything?"
If she said yes,fine but if she said no,it's ok,move along
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by sterlingD(m): 11:14am On Nov 14, 2022
Na wao !! I am in shock
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Babaibeji2020(m): 11:14am On Nov 14, 2022
siofra:
I love this for her kiss

She's not going to take nonsense from any Nigerian man.
So true but now she's now tokunbo, value has depreciated because kitty has been vandalized officially for nine months. Next unlucky fella will just bargain on salvage value, you know how these things work nah, don't you?
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Tonnyray: 11:14am On Nov 14, 2022
The ass on this b!tch though.
Dassall I have to say. smiley

1 Like

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Codes151(m): 11:14am On Nov 14, 2022
siofra:
I love this for her kiss

see am Una mumu.
She was on media claiming he flew in just to marry me.

Smh. Funny genders

1 Like

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by FireUpNow(m): 11:16am On Nov 14, 2022
See her foolish guinea fowl face. A man you boasted about not too long say he proposed to me and he flew down from Canada to Nigeri to marry me. Ode! This is just the beginning

2 Likes

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Babaibeji2020(m): 11:16am On Nov 14, 2022
siofra:
I love this for her kiss

So true but now she's now tokunbo, value has depreciated because kitty has been vandalized officially for nine months. Next unlucky fella will just bargain on salvage value, you know how these things work nah, don't you? cool
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by vengertime: 11:17am On Nov 14, 2022
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...
But let her swear in front of Amadioha..that she didn't marry the guy for his money in the first place..and the thunder that will fire her eh.. will be as fat as dt her ass
Dude was js looking 4 a fat ass 2 dick...
Girl was js looking 4 a fat pocket 2 empty...
Case closed...next!

If I say make I swear for your generation E sure me say you no go fit recover

1 Like

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by josephevergreen(m): 11:19am On Nov 14, 2022
How will you marry someone you met on TikTok and espect zero lies �� I don't understand o.

More reason why one need to date for at least 2 or more years before tying the knot .

God no let me be a victim of lies and deception in my life.

God abeg�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Buharidgeneral: 11:19am On Nov 14, 2022
Her waist & Ass
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by phemmyfour: 11:27am On Nov 14, 2022
Dreal1247:
Especially the guy's family
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 14, 2022
siofra:
I love this for her kiss

will u shut up ur dirty mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him / Nigerians React To Portable’s Shirtless Picture In London / Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.