Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Nigeria And Abroad Dating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria And Abroad Dating? (49972 Views)

I Visited The Biggest Snake Farm In Nigeria And This Is What I Found (video) / See The Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria And Not Maduka Okoye / Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Oyindamolah: 1:01am On Dec 05, 2022
cool Get married
culf:
Na who get mind dey marry oooo!!!
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Oyindamolah: 1:02am On Dec 05, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You're beautiful, if that's really you @ your pfp. smiley
Yap
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Autobot05: 3:52am On Dec 05, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You're beautiful, if that's really you @ your pfp. smiley

Liar sad

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by culf: 4:30am On Dec 05, 2022
Oyindamolah:
cool Get married
sorry I don't understand your comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Oyindamolah: 10:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
culf:

sorry I don't understand your comment.
ignore
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by culf: 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
Oyindamolah:
ignore

No please, kindly explain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by AllKnowing: 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
Autobot05:

Liar sad

My thoughts exactly! grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by IyaTola: 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
culf:

Read read in between the lines
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by culf: 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
IyaTola:
Read read in between the lines

help me explain please, I'm not understanding jare.
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Ikennaford: 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
Gerrard59:

Good. In that case, Nigerian men are not top of the food chain regarding dating when abroad. Isn't that the reason they lament of lack of sexual partners aka knack o before going to the abroad? These men believe the 5K or 10K they give to young girls in Nigeria can be replicated abroad, but it is a lie. You want to use money to buy the heart of a Swiss girl? How much does he have to do such? grin
Wtf you saying, just because you ain't getting no booties, doesn't mean other ain't,,, Swiss girls cheap like kwili kwili for Nigeria,

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by pansophist(m): 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
If I'm a man in any western country that elevates women's right than mine, that a woman can take everytbing I worked for through divorce even if I am the victim (e.g, divorced because I caught her cheating), then I'll be really really stupid to get married in such climate. Just saying.

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by IyaTola: 7:07am On Dec 11, 2022
shocked
pansophist:
If I'm a man in any western country that elevates women's right than mine, that a woman can take everytbing I worked for through divorce even if I am the victim (e.g, divorced because I caught her cheating), then I'll be really really stupid to get married in such climate. Just saying.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by christianjoy(m): 8:03am On Dec 11, 2022
pansophist:
the real gee

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Gerrard59(m): 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2022
Ikennaford:

Wtf you saying, just because you ain't getting no booties, doesn't mean other ain't,,, Swiss girls cheap like kwili kwili for Nigeria

I hope you are not confusing Swiss for Romania? shocked

What would a lot of Swiss ladies be doing in Nigeria? If so, do you know how much they would charge for their presence? And you say Swiss girls cheap like kwili kwili? grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by IyaTola: 1:11am On Dec 14, 2022
undecided
christianjoy:
the real gee

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by christianjoy(m): 8:20am On Dec 14, 2022
IyaTola:
undecided
what he said is true?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by lavylilly: 8:20am On Dec 26, 2022
culf:

Werey
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by culf: 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
lavylilly:
Werey

dem say who ask question no the lost, i no understand na, naim make i ask. Abi you wan help me?
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Oyindamolah: 6:47am On Jan 01, 2023
pansophist:
Abegi

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Sixfeetbelle: 10:37am On Jan 01, 2023
I like this thread. kiss

There's a maturity in the way the topic is being handled. Men are discussing about the male aspect and women are doing the same. So you end up getting a full picture of things.

This is like a breath of fresh air from the normal threads where ... you know nah wink

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by IyaTola: 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
wink
Sixfeetbelle:
I like this thread. kiss

There's a maturity in the way the topic is being handled. Men are discussing about the male aspect and women are doing the same. So you end up getting a full picture of things.

This is like a breath of fresh air from the normal threads where ... you know nah wink
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by ekitimanalways(m): 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
3nity7:
what is happening to your aunties in their 50's cool
They're hit by menopause.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by ekitimanalways(m): 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
Oyindamolah:
The Naija man's options are multiple especially when they are outside the country SADLY; the white man's options are 'double multiple'. If he doesn't want his like, he'll consider Latin America, Asia, indians, etc Even in Africa, Nigerian women are at the bottom of the perking order, thanks to Nairaland men.

The bills and taxes over there would make you to chose loneliness over relationship.
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Oyindamolah: 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
ekitimanalways:
cheesy
Na true na, especially in London
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by IyaTola: 7:23am On Feb 08, 2023
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Oyindamolah: 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2023
angry
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by PulaPower: 9:15am On Apr 28, 2023
It’s easier to connect in this part of the world than the other side..
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by isabi2lof: 9:18am On Apr 28, 2023
After dem go talk say Nigerian women no good bla bla bla cheesy
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by NapoleonHill: 9:18am On Apr 28, 2023
IyaTola:
In Nigeria, men go dey beg to date you. Even if they go still show you pepper, but at least, options plenty & they put in the efforts.

Outside Nigeria, them no send your papa

My cousins, in the UK, have beautiful daughter's who say no one looks at them, My aunties in thier 50's and get approached by many.....

Times have changed. No man begs to date anyone now.

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Bintdawood(f): 9:18am On Apr 28, 2023
Twas November, and this is April😕
Nairaland sha😑😒😒
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Lamanii22(f): 9:18am On Apr 28, 2023
Orgasmgiver123:

Reason me one of those your cousin nau

I go take care of her oh
I dey able and capable to put food for her table and even make her comfortable without timetable, our children go be uncountable, we go balance ontop high table

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

Sharp guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) / What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? / Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.