Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Nigeria And Abroad Dating? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria And Abroad Dating? (50064 Views)

I Visited The Biggest Snake Farm In Nigeria And This Is What I Found (video) / See The Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria And Not Maduka Okoye / Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Hamachi(f): 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2023
shocked
optimusprime2:

You have a solid point.

However I also know many Nigerian males who are like Demi-gods in the dating ecosystem.

I remember once back in Germany a Nigerian guy, who was soooo slick with women, that this guy was literally the hottest thing that landed in Leipzig that year, he was a student at the time and how he mastered German to the point where women were swooning over him, beat even the locals. There was a season of mixed kids from different German women that time from "you know who".

For those who went to Leipzig University of applied sciences in 2016, I guess you would know who I am referring to, because he was given permanent residency in Germany due to the sheer number of kids he had from different women.

In Poland and Ukraine I also know a lot of Nigerians who have been in the business of pant shifting and handling if not for the war that dispersed some of them in Ukraine.

I knew a Gym trainer in Japan who was Nigerian, first of all in Japan people are not that big, infact I tower above almost 80% of people in Japan, so imagine how this guy compares in Japan who is incredibly muscular and stands at a monstrous 6"6 ... like anytime he has shifts in the Gym, I noticed how females are at incredible numbers wanting him to train them and taking candid pictures of him, all I can say is this guy is literally Hercules in Japan- He always told me he knew how celebrities felt like when it comes to dating.

And lemme also add this, I know a very, very dark skinned guy from Senegal in the US, so apparently American women love his accent (he has a kinda french and wolof twang on his English) but he samples women simply because they find the way he talks attractive. If you know how this guy uses it to his advantage, he gets women even a rich white guy would not even attempt just because he knows he has some rare foreign attributes.

So na so area be o.
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by damzy88: 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2023
Most Nigerian women are on the thick side and some obese, so you don't expect a white guy to go after them considering that they have their own definition of what beauty is to them.

Now, if you are fat or chubby according to the west standard, do not properly put your wigs on, hardly wear makeup, do not go out then how are western guys gonna look at you

In regards to Nigerian guys and dating abroad. It is difficult, sometimes Nigerian guys want to date Nigerian girls but their rude and aggressive attitude put them off.

Another dynamic is survival, coming from a poor country where survival is the game, the Nigerian guy mind is to meet a foreigner and entangle them towards a relationship so that they can be legal. The Nigerian girls loses out if all her men are looking for foreign women to date
You see that rude and aggressive part ehn. True, true.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Karnice600: 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2023
IyaTola:
In Nigeria, men go dey beg to date you. Even if they go still show you pepper, but at least, options plenty & they put in the efforts.

Outside Nigeria, them no send your papa

My cousins, in the UK, have beautiful daughter's who say no one looks at them, My aunties in thier 50's and get approached by many.....

Well in as much as a bit of this is true, I'll rather prefer you don't generalize this.

This friend of mine who schooled in Dalian University, way back in China, told me how Asian girls loved American men and their styles, especially with the hip hop flare. It didn't matter whether you're white or black, so long as they could get those vibes from your accents, dress sense and demeanor. He also pointed out to me that Russian girls as well as Chinese girls love Western guys with thuggish arrogance. He said the Russian women hated dating Chinese men. On the top of their preference scale were American artists, popular or upcoming. Next are Frenchman. Said they're believed to be very romantic, and then the Russian men so on...,

From my experience with the whites, the way they, especially the females, connect is quite different. I've discovered that passion turns them on. Just be good at what you do. A white lady loves you when you aren't watching. If they desire a black guy for his physical grace, most times its for strictly sex and nothing else. A white lady can use a black man for sexual fulfillment, but that only makes the guy more miserable because she can keep him disconnected from vital parts of her life, letting him feel he isn't worth it. How do you feel to discover you're a little better than a Love Machine?
White girls respect black men with brains, not abs. They have sex with you doesn't mean they respect you. That's how weird they seem. Your wits, your guts, your flow, your body language, your voice...these things matter most to them. Our females here tend to look for signs that translate to financial stability. Shoe quality, wrist watch brand... Although both whites and blacks appreciate good haircuts and toned bodies. That one dey. But that doesn't Accord the man his respect.
Their laws are also a big issue. Scandinavian girls are less lousy than American, but more possessive and bossy. Their laws favor feminine concerns more than America's.
When I visited Dublin for an exhibition with my wife some years back, we met a Finnish-Russian blonde, through a friend. We shook hands and we were introduced as a couple to her. She boldly told me she liked me and wouldn't mind if I'll be coming the next few months for a planned vacation by her crew. My wife got cross immediately. I smiled and told her I'll discuss that with my wife, who was now staring at her like a punching bag.
For your sisters I think they've not really gotten involved with some kinda social engagements. Attend a music class, meet people. Create a visible lifestyle and someone who loves it will connect with that personality. Unfortunately this may take some time.
Most folks who live overseas live a boring life. You gotta vibe. The environment there is so designed that you can create your reality, all be it with some extra efforts and money.
Na so e be.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Exceed15: 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2023
Ladymillion:
How many Nigerian men approach a lady that is not too good looking?

Only immature men don't see beyond physical features. Na beauty I wan chop abi woman wey go give me peace

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by lordally(m): 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
optimusprime2:

When I see you name Tidjane Thiam (Who is even an old man), then I already know you lack that prime confidence (which is the essential thing in the art of gaming).

I stand at 6'2 and I am confident the gbola that I carry cannot be replicated in any race cool. I have lived in 11 different countries (Including the America's) and sir, the ladies have always, I repeat "A-L-W-A-Y-S" rushed me... different types, I even had a menu, if I wanted blondes, brunettes, red heads, skinny, mini, thick, you name them. Infact when I was in Turkey (that women are more conservative) I still ran extreme game.

The good thing I love about the dating scene outside Nigeria is the fact that, you don't need as much money or riches to run game, just the essentials are ok, but you need to have your confidence in tonnes and you need to know how to use the "black" clout to your advantage, if you don't, then you'd probably endup writing about white privilege in picking up women yada yada yada... Oga I did point N kill, top specifications, location and language was not a barrier.

Infact in Japan, running game was the easiest because the ladies are naturally timid and reserved so your confidence and kindness goes a super long way until when you shift pant. Infact I was like a celebrity that time, because they barely saw black people in Japan.

In Europe I let them know the stereotype about African gbola is true, From France to Czech Republic to Scandinavian regions, I was a legend, I shifted wombs for free during winters due to popular demand.

In the US sir chai... mheeeeen Infact lemme stop here because although I have hung my boots, I never barb my dada.

So oga, I don't know what you are talking about. If you are the calm one, just say it, Don't generalise all brothers sir, because some of us have conquered.

Legend!!!🙇🏽‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Parrot69: 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2023
optimusprime2:

When I see you name Tidjane Thiam (Who is even an old man), then I already know you lack that prime confidence (which is the essential thing in the art of gaming).

I stand at 6'2 and I am confident the gbola that I carry cannot be replicated in any race cool. I have lived in 11 different countries (Including the America's) and sir, the ladies have always, I repeat "A-L-W-A-Y-S" rushed me... different types, I even had a menu, if I wanted blondes, brunettes, red heads, skinny, mini, thick, you name them. Infact when I was in Turkey (that women are more conservative) I still ran extreme game.

The good thing I love about the dating scene outside Nigeria is the fact that, you don't need as much money or riches to run game, just the essentials are ok, but you need to have your confidence in tonnes and you need to know how to use the "black" clout to your advantage, if you don't, then you'd probably endup writing about white privilege in picking up women yada yada yada... Oga I did point N kill, top specifications, location and language was not a barrier.

Infact in Japan, running game was the easiest because the ladies are naturally timid and reserved so your confidence and kindness goes a super long way until when you shift pant. Infact I was like a celebrity that time, because they barely saw black people in Japan.

In Europe I let them know the stereotype about African gbola is true, From France to Czech Republic to Scandinavian regions, I was a legend, I shifted wombs for free during winters due to popular demand.

In the US sir chai... mheeeeen Infact lemme stop here because although I have hung my boots, I never barb my dada.

So oga, I don't know what you are talking about. If you are the calm one, just say it, Don't generalise all brothers sir, because some of us have conquered.

OG grin grin
Chilax, no loud am

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by haybhi1(m): 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2023
GUNITGuy:
My aunt in the Uk same thing she should going to her mid 50s .....Here on the island dey just dey find who to give them belle wether rich or not.......

Lagos island, in Nigeria here?
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Tzar(m): 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
The reason is that abroad women can easily claim assault and molestation against men and get away with it, so abroad men have learnt to avoid abroad women.
The same abroad men will flirt and date as Nigerian men if they are away from the men-demonizing feminist society of Europe & America.
IyaTola:
In Nigeria, men go dey beg to date you. Even if they go still show you pepper, but at least, options plenty & they put in the efforts.

Outside Nigeria, them no send your papa

My cousins, in the UK, have beautiful daughter's who say no one looks at them, My aunties in thier 50's and get approached by many.....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Gerrard59(m): 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2023
pacespot:

Cacophony of buffoonery. Black men are loved by women across races all over the world, Nigerian men now add their own on top for being romantic.

Mainly because of the perceived big preek. How many eventually marry Nigerian men? No be Nigerian men dey complain for social media by advising those at home to knack before they relocate? The most loved and desired are African African American because of the passport. Again, I stated it clearly, the calibre of women matters.

I've watched many videos online where women of all races were asked to pick their preferred man for dating in other races, I was surprised to see Nigerian men rank top for most of the interviews, Asian men especially Koreans also rank high. Na that time I know say Nigeria is popular than Africa, because none of other African countries' men got mentioned.

Nigerians are everywhere and we constitute the most black people and Africans. It is simple probability.
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Gerrard59(m): 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
WantsandMore:
This is the most half truths I've seen based on this topic. Dude your ugliness is affecting your opinion.

That depends on the kind of woman o.
So, when they say "Nigerian men are loved in the abroad", certain questions should be asked.

- What calibre of women "love" Nigerian men?
- Which countries do they come from?
- What are the profiles of these women (height, facial looks, educational attainment, career etc)?

You did not answer the questions. All women are not equal. I need to see the kind of women who love Nigerian men (first generation) and their profiles.
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Gerrard59(m): 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
optimusprime2:

ause although I have hung my boots, I never barb my dada.

Impressive! Which means there is hope after all. However, this should be preached to those in the UK, Ireland, Germany, Canada, Italy, and Finland who lament that kongi wants to kill them. They are the ones flooding Instablog with videos screaming about how it is hard to get women. I am not the one doing so. Also, I am interested in the looks and calibre of women who frolic with Nigerian men (first generation).

Na Nigerian men dey complain for social media say to get woman hard. I have only seen one video by a Nigerian woman. I am using the recent japa exodus to judge not migrants of yesteryears.
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by GUNITGuy: 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2023
haybhi1:

Lagos island, in Nigeria here?
No Saint Vincent Island on the Carribean
We have Other islands like St. Lucia, Dominica, Bequia, Bahamas, Barbados....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Gerrard59(m): 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
creolehunt:

I'm struggling to understand your reference to Tidjane Thiam. Kindly explain

To get the elite women in developed countries goes beyond having a big preek. These men have to be at the top of their game. The women most of our men marry are not the kind of women the native men in those countries are interested in. I have read posts on Reddit that some of the women foreign men marry in Asia aren't the top women in terms of looks or career achievement. It is the reason I referenced Tidjane Thiam due to this profile not age.

Just because someone has easy access to short or obese women in the abroad no mean say he has it easy with the top women. I rather go to Nigeria and get an average woman than be saddled with below average in the abroad. After all, those in Canada are doing so - they rarely marry white or black Canadians who were raised in Canada. They head back to Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by haybhi1(m): 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2023
GUNITGuy:

No Saint Vincent Island on the Carribean
We have Other islands like St. Lucia, Dominica, Bequia, Bahamas, Barbados....

Oh Carribean people. Una wehdone
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by hadjipapiey(m): 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2023
3nity7:
I was shocked to see more than 20 likes on one of my comments in the first page this afternoon😂😂

Practical summary of life is HOPE and PATIENCE

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by damzy88: 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
Karnice600:

Well in as much as a bit of this is true, I'll rather prefer you don't generalize this.

This friend of mine who schooled in Dalian University, way back in China, told me how Asian girls loved American men and their styles, especially with the hip hop flare. It didn't matter whether you're white or black, so long as they could get those vibes from your accents, dress sense and demeanor. He also pointed out to me that Russian girls as well as Chinese girls love Western guys with thuggish arrogance. He said the Russian women hated dating Chinese men. On the top of their preference scale were American artists, popular or upcoming. Next are Frenchman. Said they're believed to be very romantic, and then the Russian men so on...,

From my experience with the whites, the way they, especially the females, connect is quite different. I've discovered that passion turns them on. Just be good at what you do. A white lady loves you when you aren't watching. If they desire a black guy for his physical grace, most times its for strictly sex and nothing else. A white lady can use a black man for sexual fulfillment, but that only makes the guy more miserable because she can keep him disconnected from vital parts of her life, letting him feel he isn't worth it. How do you feel to discover you're a little better than a Love Machine?
White girls respect black men with brains, not abs. They have sex with you doesn't mean they respect you. That's how weird they seem. Your wits, your guts, your flow, your body language, your voice...these things matter most to them. Our females here tend to look for signs that translate to financial stability. Shoe quality, wrist watch brand... Although both whites and blacks appreciate good haircuts and toned bodies. That one dey. But that doesn't Accord the man his respect.
Their laws are also a big issue. Scandinavian girls are less lousy than American, but more possessive and bossy. Their laws favor feminine concerns more than America's.
When I visited Dublin for an exhibition with my wife some years back, we met a Finnish-Russian blonde, through a friend. We shook hands and we were introduced as a couple to her. She boldly told me she liked me and wouldn't mind if I'll be coming the next few months for a planned vacation by her crew. My wife got cross immediately. I smiled and told her I'll discuss that with my wife, who was now staring at her like a punching bag.
For your sisters I think they've not really gotten involved with some kinda social engagements. Attend a music class, meet people. Create a visible lifestyle and someone who loves it will connect with that personality. Unfortunately this may take some time.
Most folks who live overseas live a boring life. You gotta vibe. The environment there is so designed that you can create your reality, all be it with some extra efforts and money.
Na so e be.
You sabi.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Parrot69: 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2023
WantsandMore:
This is the most half truths I've seen based on this topic. Dude your ugliness is affecting your opinion.
Tamper justice with mercy.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by WantsandMore: 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
Parrot69:

Tamper justice with mercy.
lol. He said it himself, that he's ugly, I'm pained he's projecting his inferiority & low self esteem on other good Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Emmanuel909090: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
So true
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by lavylilly: 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
grin
correctguy101:

7. You must also confirm if the gender has been changed shocked undecided
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by lavylilly: 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
wink
feyisy86:
Bravo, You have a good experience about life abroad thanks for sharing
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by o123456789(m): 12:16am On Apr 29, 2023
Orgasmgiver123:

Reason me one of those your cousin nau

I go take care of her oh
I dey able and capable to put food for her table and even make her comfortable without timetable, our children go be uncountable, we go balance ontop high table

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
Oya Dbull feature this guy... road to Grammy don open.
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Ilekokonit: 5:06am On Apr 29, 2023
Oyindamolah:
The bills and taxes over there would make you to chose loneliness over relationship.

Not just bills and taxes but a great lot of our Women abroad especially in the UK which is the single parent capital of Europe because of the money the Govt gives to single mothers are super aggressive and stubborn to the point that you will then ask yourself if you want to marry a woman who will be dragging trouser with me and will try to give me her skirt to wear whilst she takes my trouser and the driving seat / headship of the home away from me

In a relationship, UK women want to be the man and the woman at the same time

Hence "smart" Naija men are staying well clear of them to avoid going to jail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Thomasankara(m): 8:29am On Apr 29, 2023
[/color]is that really u at ur moniker?[color=#770077]
lavylilly:
The pressure to meet up with bills, taxes and other stuff to survive with back to back shifts go humble any Nigeria Person. Even many married people are lonely...talking from my sisters experience.

She said nothing but the fact.
Have experienced this issue.
Ko easy. Do shakara for naija but not for obodo Oyinbo

Beautiful thing ;
1. You can’t use money, catfish &pepper soup to get a girlfriend.
2. Bills are split even on first date
3. You don’t pay anyones transport
4. Dating doesn’t mean relationship
5. Relationship doesn’t mean marriage
6. You must ask if she is into men/women
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by lavylilly: 9:59am On Apr 29, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]is that really u at ur moniker?[color=#770077]
Yes
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by IyaTola: 10:00am On Apr 29, 2023
undecided
Tzar:
The reason is that abroad women can easily claim assault and molestation against men and get away with it, so abroad men have learnt to avoid abroad women.
The same abroad men will flirt and date as Nigerian men if they are away from the men-demonizing feminist society of Europe & America.
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by IyaTola: 10:03am On Apr 29, 2023
wink
Karnice600:

Na so e be.
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by IyaTola: 10:04am On Apr 29, 2023
undecided
ShaqFu:
well this might be because approaching them to go out on a date might be miscontrued as harassment or sexual harassment etc...
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Thomasankara(m): 11:48am On Apr 29, 2023
grin grin ;DHmmmm[/color]
lavylilly:
Yes
[color=#770077]
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Tzar(m): 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2023
IyaTola:
undecided
Believe it or not. I am speaking from experience because I have lived & still live abroad for several years to know how abroad men have evolved.
Nigerian women are a stone throw away from the same fate.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by lavylilly: 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2023
cool
Thomasankara:
grin grin ;DHmmmm[/color][color=#770077]
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Goshiii: 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2023
optimusprime2:

Men!! I concur with your statement. I'm not as widely traveled as you but I know say I don run am especially on the Nigerian Gbola myth, I feel like if you no yan wetin you want with these abroad chicks you go roast wella.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love / Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.