Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Nigeria And Abroad Dating? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria And Abroad Dating? (49889 Views)

I Visited The Biggest Snake Farm In Nigeria And This Is What I Found (video) / See The Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria And Not Maduka Okoye / Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by MrAgbako: 9:19am On Apr 28, 2023
Women there ruin many men life. Men in western countries just got wiser. They prefer to pay for sex and avoid women wahala.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Nahunger(m): 9:22am On Apr 28, 2023
Oyindamolah:
The Naija man's options are multiple especially when they are outside the country SADLY; the white man's options are 'double multiple'. If he doesn't want his like, he'll consider Latin America, Asia, indians, etc Even in Africa, Nigerian women are at the bottom of the perking order, thanks to Nairaland men.

The bills and taxes over there would make you to chose loneliness over relationship.

Hmmm
This is really serious
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Seagodess(f): 9:22am On Apr 28, 2023
Orgasmgiver123:

Reason me one of those your cousin nau

I go take care of her oh
I dey able and capable to put food for her table and even make her comfortable without timetable, our children go be uncountable, we go balance ontop high table

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
when she no fit love you like African woman now.. you go Begin open threads upon threads for nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by SaLongs1(m): 9:23am On Apr 28, 2023
Rubyjade:
A friend that went to Japan shared his experience on this.

Most of the young fellas think marriage is like a bondage wound up with a lot of responsibility. You see that responsibility is what most of them are not ready for.

Our culture here is helping in this regard.
Our irresponsibility you mean?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by qtguru(m): 9:23am On Apr 28, 2023
Foreign men sometimes African women because of that traditional nature, I've seen some African wives with foreign husband. but on a general it will be hard for Nigerian women to see dates unless both parties are really intentional about marriage and transcending interracial issues.

Nothing is impossible. Foreign women too get their own.
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 28, 2023
Higher men don't chase around women like dogs.

A lot of men in Nigeria too don't chase women, but for sure we still got a lot of drunkards and criminals who like to waste money on women.

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by hadjipapiey(m): 9:25am On Apr 28, 2023
Indeed! No one and nothing is indispensable!

A post since 2022 pulled through to coming on the FP today 28th April. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by jaytimeo: 9:26am On Apr 28, 2023
grin
Gerrard59:

Good. In that case, Nigerian men are not top of the food chain regarding dating when abroad. Isn't that the reason they lament of lack of sexual partners aka knack o before going to the abroad? These men believe the 5K or 10K they give to young girls in Nigeria can be replicated abroad, but it is a lie. You want to use money to buy the heart of a Swiss girl? How much does he have to do such? grin
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Sucre6: 9:26am On Apr 28, 2023
Orgasmgiver123:

I go take care of her oh
I dey able and capable to put food for her table and even make her comfortable without timetable, our children go be uncountable, we go balance ontop high table

Where have u been fella, any new acquired rain boot?
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by IyaTola: 9:26am On Apr 28, 2023
undecided
NapoleonHill:

Times have changed. No man begs to date anyone now.
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Akoko444411: 9:27am On Apr 28, 2023
Orgasmgiver123:

I go take care of her oh

U don dey rake oo. U don dey put money for front now oo wen e go red now I go say women are bad say she break your heart oo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Exceed15: 9:27am On Apr 28, 2023
Magnoliaa:

You're beautiful, if that's really you @ your pfp. smiley

Beauty not enough. Marriage will tell u that.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Ladymillion(f): 9:27am On Apr 28, 2023
Orgasmgiver123:

I go take care of her oh

U dey find japa ticket ni?
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Akoko444411: 9:28am On Apr 28, 2023
Akoko444411:

U don dey rake oo. U don dey put money for front now oo wen e go red now u go say women are bad say she break your heart oo
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Ladymillion(f): 9:29am On Apr 28, 2023
Exceed15:

Beauty not enough. Marriage will tell u that.
How many Nigerian men approach a lady that is not too good looking?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by olatunjithomas(m): 9:30am On Apr 28, 2023
Orgasmgiver123:

I go take care of her oh

With these rhymes wey dey comfortable, you supposed get seat for high table, make DJs dey dig your jam for turntable. If you enter studio now, Billboard go dey easily surmountable, because your flows go dey unbeatable...
Make our hustle dey profitable, make our winning dey undebatable.

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by victorazy(m): 9:32am On Apr 28, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Your post is incoherent, you might need to rephrase for a better understanding.

So I see too.
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 9:33am On Apr 28, 2023
See as you are disgracing your people because of pussy. Omo elewa ko, omo elepo ni
Orgasmgiver123:

Oyinda
Se o wa
omo elewa
Aburo shalewa
Omo iya alamala
se o ni number
number to fi n se WhatsApp

Chubby girl
How far nau

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by kkins25(m): 9:34am On Apr 28, 2023
Rubyjade:
A friend that went to Japan shared his experience on this.

Most of the young fellas think marriage is like a bondage wound up with a lot of responsibility. You see that responsibility is what most of them are not ready for.

Our culture here is helping in this regard.
Exactly. Plenty people make up the excuse of career and personal development BS. but, in reality, we are all dodging changing pampers😂..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Marvel578(m): 9:34am On Apr 28, 2023
Kindly introduce your beautiful sister.
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by iammolise(m): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Your post is incoherent, you might need to rephrase for a better understanding.
I thought i was the only one. Very poor presentation.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by pikechukwu6(m): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2023
IyaTola:
In Nigeria, men go dey beg to date you. Even if they go still show you pepper, but at least, options plenty & they put in the efforts.

Outside Nigeria, them no send your papa

My cousins, in the UK, have beautiful daughter's who say no one looks at them, My aunties in thier 50's and get approached by many.....

.approached by many...what? undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by ahiboilandgas: 9:37am On Apr 28, 2023
IyaTola:
In Nigeria, men go dey beg to date you. Even if they go still show you pepper, but at least, options plenty & they put in the efforts.

My cousins, in the UK, have beautiful daughter's who say no one looks at them, My aunties in thier 50's and get approached by many.....
Men with low self esteem !
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by TheGift: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2023
One of the causes of this is extreme sexual harassment laws. Especially in countries like Canada where a compliment can be interpreted as harassment. Even their own white women suffer it, not to talk of immigrants.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by fayomim: 9:39am On Apr 28, 2023
Ladymillion:
How many Nigerian men approach a lady that is not too good looking?

All women are good looking....just package yourself well

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by sukkot: 9:42am On Apr 28, 2023
Truth of the matter is that UK has brainwashed everybody living there as you wAtch their TV . Standard of beauty in the UK is white woman first, next is exotics like Indian , next is mixed race, next is Jamaican women and last is African women. Like to date a black woman in the UK is like considered scraping the bottom of the barrel. Everybody goes to clubs chasing white women and half caste. And so that's why African women there no dey get action. And the only people who should naturally give African women action are in the UK to hustle for money aka African men and they don't have time and the ones that have time are chasing white women. There is no action for African women in the UK. They are looked at as the dregs of society

On a side note let me add that the cold weather and British food does not make our women look good over there. It's when I came to Nigeria that I actually started appreciating the beauty of black women. When that sun hits that melanin it shines and starts popping. A black woman is very beautiful in the African sun but her skin looks dull and ashy in foggy cold British weather. Our women don't look their full potential living in the UK. I have seen more pepper sellers in Nigeria who look better than almost all the Nigerian girls in the UK. It's that good organic diet and the African sun making thAt melanin pop

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by spiritedtete: 9:42am On Apr 28, 2023
Gerrard59:

That depends on the kind of woman o. In ranking order, the white man is revered worldwide and is higher than his black counterpart (thanks to their great-grandparents who dominated the world). To get the top class women in developed countries as a black African male migrant takes a whole lot - education, mannerisms, spoken language, career etc. Add the fact that most Nigerian men are ugly (myself included), some due to the suffer-head conditions they faced in Nigeria, and it gets worse. One literally has to be a Tidjane Thiam to stand a chance. It might be better in the US and other countries with a substantial black population, but in places where the black population is very minute, e get as e be. So, when they say "Nigerian men are loved in the abroad", certain questions should be asked.

- What calibre of women "love" Nigerian men?
- Which countries do they come from?
- What are the profiles of these women (height, facial looks, educational attainment, career etc)?

Your write up makes me laugh.. Nigerian men have higher chances of dating anyone in the world be it poor, rich, illiterate and educated... I have witnessed many in different countries in Europe. Just bring honesty to the table that's all. Nigerian men rank higher after black Americans. This is a fact.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by IyaTola: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2023
Men
pikechukwu6:

.approached by many...what? undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by IyaTola: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2023
Not always
ahiboilandgas:
Men with low self esteem !
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by ShaqFu: 9:44am On Apr 28, 2023
IyaTola:

well this might be because approaching them to go out on a date might be miscontrued as harassment or sexual harassment etc...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:48am On Apr 28, 2023
Oyindamolah:
Na true na, especially in London
What is happening especially in London? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. / Questions Women Should Avoid Asking Men In Relationships / Lady Busts A Boy Parading Her As His Girlfriend On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.