Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,424 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Nigeria And Abroad Dating? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria And Abroad Dating? (50065 Views)

I Visited The Biggest Snake Farm In Nigeria And This Is What I Found (video) / See The Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria And Not Maduka Okoye / Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by ednut1(m): 11:40am On Apr 28, 2023
There are many babes willing to give you nacks without date or after first date. But our 9ja babes go wan stress you. The 9ja babes also like feminism, they rarely cook. But don’t wanna share bills like oyinbo and other blacks. After a while men just go to where he easy.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by sprints1: 11:46am On Apr 28, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Control freak, grin grin especially wen dem don old and desparate.
yeah is over 30 but am older than her.
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by sprints1: 11:47am On Apr 28, 2023
odinga1of:

Bro which sites you met? Cos I met one or two on Facebook, but keep tellin me I ain't in Yankee.

you dey find babe for abroad.
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by odinga1of: 11:50am On Apr 28, 2023
sprints1:
you dey find babe for abroad.

Yes bro, that's what I want.

The other one stop texting me, cos I told her my real age.

So I kept sending request all over again.
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
sprints1:
yeah is over 30 but am older than her.
oh! Okay, if you are older why would you be afraid of a younger control freak? cheesy unless her parents and her whole family may be involved.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by GUNITGuy: 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
My aunt in the Uk same thing she should going to her mid 50s .....Here on the island dey just dey find who to give them belle wether rich or not.......

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by LordAdam16: 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
optimusprime2:

When I see you name Tidjane Thiam (Who is even an old man), then I already know you lack that prime confidence (which is the essential thing in the art of gaming).

I stand at 6'2 and I am confident the gbola that I carry cannot be replicated in any race cool. I have lived in 11 different countries (Including the America's) and sir, the ladies have always, I repeat "A-L-W-A-Y-S" rushed me... different types, I even had a menu, if I wanted blondes, brunettes, red heads, skinny, mini, thick, you name them. Infact when I was in Turkey (that women are more conservative) I still ran extreme game.

The good thing I love about the dating scene outside Nigeria is the fact that, you don't need as much money or riches to run game, just the essentials are ok, but you need to have your confidence in tonnes and you need to know how to use the "black" clout to your advantage, if you don't, then you'd probably endup writing about white privilege in picking up women yada yada yada... Oga I did point N kill, top specifications, location and language was not a barrier.

Infact in Japan, running game was the easiest because the ladies are naturally timid and reserved so your confidence and kindness goes a super long way until when you shift pant. Infact I was like a celebrity that time, because they barely saw black people in Japan.

In Europe I let them know the stereotype about African gbola is true, From France to Czech Republic to Scandinavian regions, I was a legend, I shifted wombs for free during winters due to popular demand.

In the US sir chai... mheeeeen Infact lemme stop here because although I have hung my boots, I never barb my dada.

So oga, I don't know what you are talking about. If you are the calm one, just say it, Don't generalise all brothers sir, because some of us have conquered.

So you comfortably clear the Three Sixes, with some leeway, and you think that makes you representative of all black guys?

That's like Daniel Henney bragging about his exploits and making that seem like every Korean dude will have the same batting average.

Come back down to earth.

The thread touches on challenges for the average black in the diaspora. You're an outlier.

-Lord

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by GUNITGuy: 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2023
spiritedtete:

Your write up makes me laugh.. Nigerian men have higher chances of dating anyone in the world be it poor, rich, illiterate and educated... I have witnessed many in different countries in Europe. Just bring honesty to the table that's all. Nigerian men rank higher after black Americans. This is a fact.
Very true
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by GUNITGuy: 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2023
My friend have one half-caste in my Parlour...They've been going out together..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by rickleye: 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2023
Oyindamolah:
The Naija man's options are multiple especially when they are outside the country SADLY; the white man's options are 'double multiple'. If he doesn't want his like, he'll consider Latin America, Asia, indians, etc Even in Africa, Nigerian women are at the bottom of the perking order, thanks to Nairaland men.

The bills and taxes over there would make you to chose loneliness over relationship.

Not true regarding bills. I find splitting the bills makes you save but you have to date first before you get to that level of moving in together.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by rickleye: 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2023
spiritedtete:

Your write up makes me laugh.. Nigerian men have higher chances of dating anyone in the world be it poor, rich, illiterate and educated... I have witnessed many in different countries in Europe. Just bring honesty to the table that's all. Nigerian men rank higher after black Americans. This is a fact.

That’s a lie that Nigerian men rang higher after African Americans. Unless your list comprises of just 2 groups !
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Zane2point4(m): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
sukkot:
Truth of the matter is that UK has brainwashed everybody living there as you wAtch their TV . Standard of beauty in the UK is white woman first, next is exotics like Indian , next is mixed race, next is Jamaican women and last is African women. Like to date a black woman in the UK is like considered scraping the bottom of the barrel. Everybody goes to clubs chasing white women and half caste. And so that's why African women there no dey get action. And the only people who should naturally give African women action are in the UK to hustle for money aka African men and they don't have time and the ones that have time are chasing white women. There is no action for African women in the UK. They are looked at as the dregs of society

On a side note let me add that the cold weather and British food does not make our women look good over there. It's when I came to Nigeria that I actually started appreciating the beauty of black women. When that sun hits that melanin it shines and starts popping. A black woman is very beautiful in the African sun but her skin looks dull and ashy in foggy cold British weather. Our women don't look their full potential living in the UK. I have seen more pepper sellers in Nigeria who look better than almost all the Nigerian girls in the UK. It's that good organic diet and the African sun making thAt melanin pop
You were making sense until you confused me with the african sun statements!

You mean the same harsh uv light wey deh gv ppl sun burn and make u appear toasted??

Mehnnn cut me some slack gee!

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by OKclothier: 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
JastSiryin:
Dude! You lost me at "most Nigerian men are ugly". Are you serious? What would you now say about South African men? And I'm talking native ones, not the mixed. We're not Greek gods by any stretch, but we're good looking in a more rounded way. Dude speak for yourself!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 @what would you now say about south African men. 😁😁😁

Those ones are fugly + worwor put together. Chei! My belle o. I Don laugh fall from chair.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by GoodCane: 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
Magnoliaa:

You're beautiful, if that's really you @ your pfp. smiley

Are you a lesbian? Too many lesbians, homo and transgenders this days on nairaland.

I can't believe another girl will rush to look at the DP on her fellow gender and was even complimenting her, except you're a lesbian.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by sukkot: 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
Zane2point4:

You were making sense until you confused me with the african sun statements!

You mean the same harsh uv light wey deh gv ppl sun burn and make u appear toasted??

Mehnnn cut me some slack gee!
you go in and out of it but its always there. you dont sit in it for hours
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Zane2point4(m): 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
sukkot:
you go in and out of it but its always there. you dont sit in it for hours

You mentioned pepper seller na,she will be in hot sun for long’

On the contrary,if I’m inside ac for long,ppl wil be admiring my skin,buh same can not be said when on is out on the sun for long’

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
Here are the tips on dating a naigerian woman.

1 give her money
2 give her money
3 give her money
4 give her more money
5 pretend to be foolish and give her money
6 give her even more money.
7 pretend to be stupeed and give her money
8 give her more money
9 give her even more money
10 repeat number 1.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Hamachi(f): 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2023
undecided
ednut1:
There are many babes willing to give you nacks without date or after first date. But our 9ja babes go wan stress you. The 9ja babes also like feminism, they rarely cook. But don’t wanna share bills like oyinbo and other blacks. After a while men just go to where he easy.
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Hamachi(f): 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
GUNITGuy:
My aunt in the Uk same thing she should going to her mid 50s .....Here on the island dey just dey find who to give them belle wether rich or not.......
Which island? Oga easy with the lies
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by spiritedtete: 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
rickleye:

That’s a lie that Nigerian men rang higher after African Americans. Unless your list comprises of just 2 groups !

I have been many places.... Nigerian men got rizz. And the girls immediately want to experience the culture.. I tell you first hand I don't need to stress to get girls.. I just walk into a pub get my drink and observe... and you will see them coming to say hello like flies. Also it is easy to distinguished Nigerians from other Africans immediately.. I was on a flight with a guy from Somalia and immediately he can tell I am a Nigerian... I asked him how.. he said the way I carried myself. Also every country you go being black with style if you are not an American then you are a Nigerian. This is the notion of many Europeans and Asians.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Hamachi(f): 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Are you a lesbian? Too many lesbians, homo and transgenders this days on nairaland.

I can't believe another girl will rush to look at the DP on her fellow gender and was even complimenting her, except you're a lesbian.
is a woman with a boobs and a d!ck
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by ednut1(m): 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2023
Hamachi:
undecided
😏
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Hamachi(f): 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2023
sprints1:
E be like one naija babe wey we worry me. Na big time doctor she be for California hey. She dey find husband even her family dey worry my old parent but as dem see I no dey look their daughter side dem discharge. Number 1 she no too fine and secondly not my type. I get my own personal lingering financial problem wey I dey beg baba God to solve. I never ready to do houseboy for obodoyinbo. Make I dey my dey. She go use american culture take finish my life. She is career oriented. I need a badass chick not a control freak.
You are just intimidated grin
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by pacespot(m): 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2023
Gerrard59:

That depends on the kind of woman o. In ranking order, the white man is revered worldwide and is higher than his black counterpart (thanks to their great-grandparents who dominated the world). To get the top class women in developed countries as a black African male migrant takes a whole lot - education, mannerisms, spoken language, career etc. Add the fact that most Nigerian men are ugly (myself included), some due to the suffer-head conditions they faced in Nigeria, and it gets worse. One literally has to be a Tidjane Thiam to stand a chance. It might be better in the US and other countries with a substantial black population, but in places where the black population is very minute, e get as e be. So, when they say "Nigerian men are loved in the abroad", certain questions should be asked.

- What calibre of women "love" Nigerian men?
- Which countries do they come from?
- What are the profiles of these women (height, facial looks, educational attainment, career etc)?

Cacophony of buffoonery. Black men are loved by women across races all over the world, Nigerian men now add their own on top for being romantic.

I've watched many videos online where women of all races were asked to pick their preferred man for dating in other races, I was surprised to see Nigerian men rank top for most of the interviews, Asian men especially Koreans also rank high. Na that time I know say Nigeria is popular than Africa, because none of other African countries' men got mentioned.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by sukkot: 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2023
Zane2point4:

You mentioned pepper seller na,she will be in hot sun for long’

On the contrary,if I’m inside ac for long,ppl wil be admiring my skin,buh same can not be said when on is out on the sun for long’
i dont even understand your point
Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Exedyne: 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2023
Rubyjade:
A friend that went to Japan shared his experience on this.

Most of the young fellas think marriage is like a bondage wound up with a lot of responsibility. You see that responsibility is what most of them are not ready for.

Our culture here is helping in this regard.

hookup culture and the unfair justice system that is tipped in favor of women sef dey contribute.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by optimusprime2(m): 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
LordAdam16:

So you comfortably clear the Three Sixes, with some leeway, and you think that makes you representative of all black guys?

That's like Daniel Henney bragging about his exploits and making that seem like every Korean dude will have the same batting average.

Come back down to earth.

The thread touches on challenges for the average black in the diaspora. You're an outlier.

-Lord

You have a solid point.

However I also know many Nigerian males who are like Demi-gods in the dating ecosystem.

I remember once back in Germany a Nigerian guy, who was soooo slick with women, that this guy was literally the hottest thing that landed in Leipzig that year, he was a student at the time and how he mastered German to the point where women were swooning over him, beat even the locals. There was a season of mixed kids from different German women that time from "you know who".

For those who went to Leipzig University of applied sciences in 2016, I guess you would know who I am referring to, because he was given permanent residency in Germany due to the sheer number of kids he had from different women.

In Poland and Ukraine I also know a lot of Nigerians who have been in the business of pant shifting and handling if not for the war that dispersed some of them in Ukraine.

I knew a Gym trainer in Japan who was Nigerian, first of all in Japan people are not that big, infact I tower above almost 80% of people in Japan, so imagine how this guy compares in Japan who is incredibly muscular and stands at a monstrous 6"6 ... like anytime he has shifts in the Gym, I noticed how females are at incredible numbers wanting him to train them and taking candid pictures of him, all I can say is this guy is literally Hercules in Japan- He always told me he knew how celebrities felt like when it comes to dating.

And lemme also add this, I know a very, very dark skinned guy from Senegal in the US, so apparently American women love his accent (he has a kinda french and wolof twang on his English) but he samples women simply because they find the way he talks attractive. If you know how this guy uses it to his advantage, he gets women even a rich white guy would not even attempt just because he knows he has some rare foreign attributes.

So na so area be o.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by 3nity7: 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
hadjipapiey:
Indeed! No one and nothing is indispensable!

A post since 2022 pulled through to coming on the FP today 28th April. undecided
I was shocked to see more than 20 likes on one of my comments in the first page this afternoon😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by GUNITGuy: 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2023
Hamachi:
Which island? Oga easy with the lies
Carribean Island 🏝️🏝️..... Dominica

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by WantsandMore: 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2023
Gerrard59:

That depends on the kind of woman o. In ranking order, the white man is revered worldwide and is higher than his black counterpart (thanks to their great-grandparents who dominated the world). To get the top class women in developed countries as a black African male migrant takes a whole lot - education, mannerisms, spoken language, career etc. Add the fact that most Nigerian men are ugly (myself included), some due to the suffer-head conditions they faced in Nigeria, and it gets worse. One literally has to be a Tidjane Thiam to stand a chance. It might be better in the US and other countries with a substantial black population, but in places where the black population is very minute, e get as e be. So, when they say "Nigerian men are loved in the abroad", certain questions should be asked.

- What calibre of women "love" Nigerian men?
- Which countries do they come from?
- What are the profiles of these women (height, facial looks, educational attainment, career etc)?
This is the most half truths I've seen based on this topic. Dude your ugliness is affecting your opinion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
lavylilly:
The pressure to meet up with bills, taxes and other stuff to survive with back to back shifts go humble any Nigeria Person. Even many married people are lonely...talking from my sisters experience.

She said nothing but the fact.
Have experienced this issue.
Ko easy. Do shakara for naija but not for obodo Oyinbo

Beautiful thing ;
1. You can’t use money, catfish &pepper soup to get a girlfriend.
2. Bills are split even on first date
3. You don’t pay anyones transport
4. Dating doesn’t mean relationship
5. Relationship doesn’t mean marriage
6. You must ask if she is into men/women

And ask if this is the gender he or she was born as abi he or she change am....

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Abroad Dating? by Hamachi(f): 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2023
grin
GUNITGuy:

Carribean Island 🏝️🏝️..... Dominica

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple / Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.