Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi (48440 Views)

Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River / Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Ilaje1: 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
RomanGreen:

Don't mind the idio.t, no second term for him...him eye go clear soon

At least it will be on record that he's a former gov of Anambra. And people will surely vote for him should perform beyond expectations. So stop your stupidity mentality of not accepting the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

A sitting governor know more than you and i but you and your fellow social media mobs will still disagree until reality knock at your door
A sitting Governor can also be a pawn.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Almaigaa: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
sanpipita:
Soludo is doing a hatchet job, he should better focus on governance and leave Peter Obi alone, if Peter Obi can't win nobody will be talking about him

You no get PVC like most of those Peter Obi's online supporters. See how all his campaign rallies were dry. Na to make mouth online una Sabi grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Winnersunited: 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
naptu2:
Charles Chukwuma Soludo

Continued below

Soludo Nwagbafor....you came as governor very late (at 60+), I believe it's affecting your attitude . Henceforth, anybody above 60 should not contest for governor. Let's leave it for the 45__55 years. Even in the Civil Service, Military and others, there are certain age that goes with ranks, once you miss it you are Retired. THINK!!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Rebelutionary: 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
maestroferddi:
Has Soludo gone mad?

We Igbos know how to put delusions of grandeur in its place...

This madness being embraced by a man who bacame governor over the goodwill of all Igbos will end in premium tears.

Peter Obi will win about 80% of votes cast in Anambra...

Let's see what this impostor will do about it...

I know a certain northern presidential candidate has probably cut a deal with him to deflect to PDP after 2023 so that he could be given the party ticket...

Some people are just too sense to learn...
Peter Obi will win Anambra....you are not saying anything new bro...Soludo already said Peter Obi can win as homeboy even volunteered to campaign for him but like he said it won't change nothing!

I know what Soludo said is a hard pill to swallow but this the exact same thing Nnamani told you folks last week but NO...anyway let's watch how this cookie crumbles!

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Scamburster(m): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
hush15:

Soludo disappointed me with this unwarranted response but it's obvious he is being too toxified by power to keep quiet and face governance.

Bitterness made him make biased comments about someone's goodwill, and rather than direct his comments to to the followers who saw his comments on the leader as an aspersion, he decided to go petty and directly on Peter. Now I ask, what if Peter wins?

Will he now kill himself!!!
That is human being for you.
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by madapcmod: 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
maestroferddi:
There is no point trying to euphemize this crass indiscretion...

These vituperative nonsense from Soludo is completely against Igbo interests in Nigeria.

Peter Obi, apart from Zik, is the politician of Igbo extraction who has broken regional boundaries to enter into national consciousness...

If Anambra citizens don't send a strong message to Soludo for toying with a noble project like Peter Obi quest for the presidency, then the rest of Igboland will never them seriously going forward...

How does one explain that a man in his sixties appear bent on milking a misguided school boy penchant for cheap popularity...

The Igbos are doing nzogbu nzogbu politics but it is still the same brand of politics which enabled you to become governor even when many people would have preferred Valentine Ozigbo who shone like a million stars at the governorship debate...

I'm highly disappointed with Soludo. He has started on a wrong footing and this his latest diatribes and effort to thwart the aspirations of Igbos and we'll meaning Nigerians who repose confidence and trust on Obi, will be his greatest undoing. Anambra brand of politics does not exercise patience. He will be reminded of this when the time comes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Demolakay: 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
naptu2:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02XNcCKountR6ofrVwZjr32A6oGCvq8DVSe3aCztN9TUrNZPwWzE8RpxAptH6yL5Wgl&id=103104878681389&eav=AfaFxwKF8MwpYleg4hn0Qgqk7xZIx5E0RkaYI2sRK_eDiiyWEv_OBH3mE4QngzRuHgk&m_entstream_source=timeline&paipv=0

Soludo is behaving more foolishly. Even tho I like d fact dat he tried to caution d obedient to b more tolerant, which is true.

He sounded more lyk som1 dat is very pained nd jealous.
1) He talked about Peter Obi contesting d election under LP, by doing dat, he will nt win. But he said he had earlier encourage him to fly APGA flag. Will Peter obi win under Apga? Do Apga posseses d needed machinery to win a national election?
Am looking forward to d election. If d candidate of APGA polls more votes dan Obi whose party has no representative in political office. I will start worshipping Soludo.

2) He mentioned roads Peter obi did being washed off! Dats too petty! Most of d roads Bola Tinubu did in Lagos state are no longer motorable. Infact 90% of it had to b repaired by successive governors. But u hardly hear Dem criticize Tinubu. He criticize Obi for investing in a company he has interest in.
D question is did peter obi invest in d company on his behalf or on behalf of d state.
In all d tirades, he nva criticize Obiano who ran d states into humongous debt. He himself has borrowed 100 billion in his first 100 days.

3) He said ndigbo is suffering a bandwagon effect dat leads to nowhere. Is he telling us dat ndigbo shld continue to play a second fiddle in political issues in Nigeria? For d First time in a long time, dere is a candidate from d southeast enjoying mainstream support even he Soludo cannot.

4) He said he is a follower of Obasanjo or wateva, nd Obasanjo is d pillar behind d Obi candidacy. Is Soludo telling us DAT politically, he is wiser or knw beta dan Obasanjo?

All i see is jealousy, treachery, hypocrisy nd pull him down at all cost frm Soludo to Òbí.

Dey are now fearful dat shld Obi win d election, nd even if he doesn't, he is now d Undisputed political leader in d South east, nd going forward, he will determine d course d region is going to tow politically.

Let Dem gada , God says he will scatter Dem. God reigns nd rule ova d affairs of men. If God says it's Obi's turn, a 100 Soludo's cannot stop it. Dey will only end up lyk Kora,Dathan nd Abiram.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Ilaje1: 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
phorget:

Obiano was a two term governor after Obi, dis Obiano also noticed such siphoning.

You must be a mumu or you follow blindly, Obi himself admitted when he was caught during the last presidential election.
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by maestroferddi: 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
LegendHero:
Now they will start abusing Soludo and calling him all sort of names.

Until lately, Soludo is the best after jollof rice. When he criticized the failure called Obi, IPOB terrorists come online to call for his head.

Soludo piece serves to make you people happy...

It is a disingenuous way to attempt arresting or diminishing Peter Obi's unstoppable momentum...

Lately Tinubu's narcotic saga has filled the media space so it is understandable as Soludo is playing out a well-rehearsed script...

We have bigger fish to fry than waste precious energy on a man who is shaping up to end as a one-term governor of Anambra State...

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by techanaija: 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
This is what an average igboman does, talk down on your brother and pull him down.
But man is not Good, if it is the will of God that Peter obi will be president.. nothing will stop it...

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by xevove2061: 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
Rebelutionary:

And in your mind you think this will usher Peter Obi in abi...funny you! Peter Obi is a SUBSTITUTE UNDERDOG in this fight and he needs ALL THE GOODWILL he can get. Here you are comparing him with a Buhari who was a northern force before the alliance abi. When will you have sense abeg?

Soludo said in long form what Nnamani said a few days back but you see this hubris of yours, hmm...it will clear after the elections!

Northern force na him he no fit win elecfion until tilumbu back am with money?
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Oluwatoyink(m): 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
Peter obi will win next years election with a wide margin.

I see him getting over 90% of the votes in all the states.

He is the most popular candidate

He has both online and offline structures in all the 774 local governments

All the pictures of APC and PDP supporters we see are paid crowd.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by themanderon: 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Did you read what you composed?

He is the Governor and exhibiting transparency by letting Anambrans know there is no purported yielding investment! You want him to keep quite so you can accuse hi, later that he embezzled Peter Obi`s investment?

Its part of his duties to be transparent and debunk lies!

Abeggi. We all know these statements are politically motivated. Obi fell out with Obiano his benefactor so you don't expect him to speak well of him.
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Rebelutionary: 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
OldNairalander:
I have sponsored 5 graduates to IOC and another 3 on DSS slot during my days in govt.. I don't want to talk about others on different govt agencies.

I understand this is a faceless forum but mind your language. I know a top politician that owns an account here

Who cares who you sponsored OldNairalander? So DSS part was meant to scare me? Abegii...you are on a forum and your opinion can be called to question anytime!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Pakute: 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
Magnoliaa Elenu fotoro bi furo adiye, hope you're reading this. It is what your lovers are doing to one of their own, a sitting Governor at that, who else is safe from their mob mentality. These bunch of idiots had to attack Soludo's hometown for exposing the fraud Obi is. Gbogbo yin ti jo pa werey po, we're here watching your insanity from a distance.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Rebelutionary: 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
xevove2061:

Northern force na him he no fit win elecfion until tilumbu back am with money?
You see how you reason? And that same Tinubu is falling back on that Northern Alliance...una go learn by force!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Blazebond(m): 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
This man go finish Peter obi o.
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Umunze1stSon(m): 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
Starboytwo:
Obidients people, true true make Una Dey calm
Down.

The way you guys talk/abuse/look down on any and every non obi supporters is frightening. Omo.
The matter tire me.

I told some obidients today if I collect my voters card, I might not vote. Not even their candidate whom the project as an ''impeccable messiah'' I told them what's wrong with Nigeria is so deep and the country looks irredeemable.

You see, lawlessness and corruption is inherent in almost all Nigrians - a fact we will never acknowledged, but rather looking for a scape-goat to blame.

I told them Peter Obi will perform badly, should he win. Because our political system is decayed.

They nearly swallowed me for making such statement. Their action baffled me. You can't have a dissenting view as theirs and be in their good book.

Their slogan is: whosoever supports PO is a friend and any dissident an enemy.

NB: Soludo raised some salient points that need to be considered.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Rebelutionary: 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
Oluwatoyink:
Peter obi will win next years election with a wide margin.

I see him getting over 90% of the votes in all the states.

He is the most popular candidate

He has both online and offline structures in all the 774 local governments

All the pictures of APC and PDP supporters we see are paid crowd.

Lol...u wicked gan
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by vannessa7(f): 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
It was a long read and I thoroughly enjoyed this intellectual masterpiece, I doff my gele for this great man, I advice igbos to work on this man for another presidential election outing. Nice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by xevove2061: 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
Rebelutionary:

You see how you reason? And that same Tinubu is falling back on that Northern Alliance...una go learn by force!

Then that is when you know what useless tools are. That alliance he think say he get, will be given to Atiku.
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by maestroferddi: 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
Rebelutionary:

Peter Obi will win Anambra....you are not saying anything new bro...Soludo already said Peter Obi can win as homeboy even volunteered to campaign for him but like he said it won't change nothing!

I know what Soludo said is a hard pill to swallow but this the exact same thing Nnamani told you folks last week but NO...anyway let's watch how this cookie crumbles!
What should one expect from a misguided APC supporter like you?

That assertion was made considering that Soludo can only have influence albeit infinitesimal in Anambra where he superintends as governor.

Peter Obi's project is neither an Anambra thing not an Igbo initiative but a firm resolution of the masses of this country to make a historic statement.

Soludo is too small to elicit our attention...

The movement and the momentumi are unstoppable..
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Abbeytoy(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
Seriously with the way things is going, igbo might remean political third class for many years to come if care is not taking.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by sanpipita(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
Pakute:
Magnoliaa Elenu fotoro bi furo adiye, hope you're reading this. It is what your lovers are doing to one of their own, a sitting Governor at that, who else is safe from their mob mentality. These bunch of idiots had to attack Soludo's hometown for exposing the fraud Obi is. Gbogbo yin ti jo pa werey po, we're here watching your insanity from a distance.

APC and PDP have more mob combined, is kabaka, asaro dokubo and mc oluomo a joke to you? some of you don't vote cos you are scared of APC and PDP thugs, keep deceiving yourself
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Ilaje1: 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
VERDA:

All supporters lash out at people who criticise their presidential candidates, that Obi's base are mostly youths who are very active on social media hence their loudness should not make some people become hypocrites.

Some of Una insult Jonathan pass this one in 2014 so let's shut up abeg and stop acting like supporters of other presidential candidates are saints...

He hardly responds to any attacks on him yet you all keep blaming him for actions of a few of his supporters as if he is supposed to gag them.

I am over 70% sure your a Tinubu supporter, I might be wrong and 110% sure you support one of the candidates...

If this came from a neutral person it might have made sense

You are a proper idiot. Which president haven't been abused in Nigeria? The abuse on Buhari is even times 10 of Jonathan? From OBJ to Shagari. Is Jonathan different.

If you are not stupid and biased, we are talking about Obi supporters known as Obidient abusing and bullying anyone that disagree with Obi. Learn to understand bone of contention and not bring irrelevant things here.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by garfield1: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
fergie001:
I read it all

Where is garfield1 & kyase sef?

He is foolish.why can't he remain silent
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Scamburster(m): 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
Reference:
So because he can't win he shouldn't contest to change the narrative.

I don't understand how these so called intellectuals think.
If all the benefits of 23 years of 5th Republic democracy spread over 6 general elections is about winning and losing and not developing the country through a competition of ideas and philosophies then I cannot see the point and benefit to Nigerians.

Whenever we progress down the road of error such as this let us take a minute to sum the amount of resources running in to trillions spent on this so called democracy and pointless elections since we insist it is all about winning and losing and no more.
I respect you from today, I thought you all the same.
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by jeffoe(m): 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
no where in the text did he provide information about the current valuation of the investment that he said was next to worthless.
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by naijainstinct: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
AcuraZDX:
In all these epistle of John, no corruption or Mismanagement of fund was mentioned..

Soludo move on from the defeat of 2010.

Oluwole Professor
Who in your entire family graduated with a 2.1, talk more of a 1st class degree? You go just open mouth waaaa because of 19mb data wey you get.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Kaysalas(m): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
Starboytwo:
Down.

The way you guys talk/abuse/look down on any and every non obi supporters is frightening. Omo.
My boss just threatened me with my job today, for the second time since September if I vote Tinubu grin
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by deavicky(m): 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
Starboytwo:
Down.

that is because anybody that says anything contrary to what Nigeria is facing right now , is an enemy of the country. Tell me, if Tinubu or Atiku is better than peter obi. I lf we miss this chance of taking back our dear country from the hands of this old fox that are doing the same thing over and over, I bet u, u will all suffer for a very longtime. Why can't we see the truth and embrace it and forget about nepotism

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos / Dele Momodu Tweet / Lifeless : Na Dem Dey Rush Buhari- BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.