Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi (48456 Views)

Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River / Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by victorsola: 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
AcuraZDX:
In all these epistle of John, no corruption or Mismanagement of fund was mentioned..

Soludo move on from the defeat of 2010.

Oluwole Professor
go school u no go hear . Poverty increased under ur saviour obi . And went down under obaino . So u guy na bringer of poverty. He should visit u and ur people

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Rilwayne001: 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
This is even part 1 shocked grin
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Scamburster(m): 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
Angelfrost:
Honestly, most self-acclaimed Obidients (whatever the hell this even means) will cost Peter Obi this election!

That's assuming he actually stands a fair chance to begin with.

Why is it so hard to take criticisms and accept that your choice Presidential candidate is not perfect?!!! Any small criticism, y'all start climbing the walls! Makes no sense!
Rest
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by DenreleDave(m): 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
peter obi mobs dont read grin grin grin grin grin
Fkmodhi:
Too long to read but it doesn’t make sense...

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by DrAkpamudehe: 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
Fkmodhi:
Too long to read but it doesn’t make sense...

It is only meant for educated intellectuals not miscreants like u

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Rebelutionary: 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
xevove2061:

This was the exactsame method BMC used to usher buhari in 2015 and it was okay but now not? Una never chichomchin
And in your mind you think this will usher Peter Obi in abi...funny you! Peter Obi is a SUBSTITUTE UNDERDOG in this fight and he needs ALL THE GOODWILL he can get. Here you are comparing him with a Buhari who was a northern force before the alliance abi. When will you have sense abeg?

Soludo said in long form what Nnamani said a few days back but you see this hubris of yours, hmm...it will clear after the elections!
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by iLegendd(m): 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
This Soludo is talking too much.
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by mycar: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
When David criticized Tinubu, Tinubu urchins turned it against Igbo, now Soludo is criticizing Obi, nobody has turned it on other tribe

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Jackbaur88: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
I am already loosing all the respects I had for Soludo
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by TheOgaBoss: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

The truth in this context is that Obi will not win, Obi knows he won't win, Obi knows his people know he won't win, Obi knows his people know what he is doing

That is the truth bro
so even if obi knows( according to you) that he won't win, y are u lot bothered about him? Or does he not have the right to contest an election in a democratic Nigeria? Y are lots not attacking other smaller candidates like swore and co? Everyone has a right to stand for an elective position, whether they win or not is no one's business and the fact that gov soludo can stoop so low to start postulating who and who cannot win is petty.
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Angelfrost(m): 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
VERDA:

All supporters lash out at people who criticise their presidential candidates, that Obi's base are mostly youths who are very active on social media hence their loudness should not make some people become hypocrites.

Some of Una insult Jonathan pass this one in 2014 so let's shut up abeg and stop acting like supporters of other presidential candidates are saints...

He hardly responds to any attacks on him yet you all keep blaming him for actions of a few of his supporters as if he is supposed to gag them.

I am over 70% sure your a Tinubu supporter, I might be wrong and 110% sure you support one of the candidates...

If this came from a neutral person it might have made sense

Please, don't take the following the wrong way as there is no easier way to let you have this...

If you had a very functioning intellect, you would have seen I never insulted nor called out Mr. Peter Obi... Heck, I didn't even insult his followers (except truth is now an insult)!

Let me reiterate again... Obi will start losing steam and popularity if most of his supporters don't clean up their acts and approach to winning numbers.

I feel for the poor man already... Haba!

Calling me names won't change this reality. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Carlyboi(m): 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
Soludo gave Obi a TKo here lol.Read the piece in it’s entirety!
To put succinctly,he said obi’s chance of winning is slim and highly improbable that he double-speaks a lot and some of his words can be taken with a pinch of salt and lastly that he wasn’t the moral,credible and competent administrator that he’s being made into during his 8 years spell as the governor!

6 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Rebelutionary: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
OldNairalander:
For those of us who understands political psychology. The long epistle is telling. He's seriously regretting his goof on national TV but too proud to admit his error.
Soludo is book smart but not emotionally intelligent
Hahahhahahaha...political psychologist on nairaland...u get work so? Some of you overate yourselves...ahn ahn...nothing we wont read on nairaland abeg

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by ALTERNATEID: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
Omo, Soludo has finished whatever is left of Peter Obi’s ambition. If I am Obi, I will just step down tomorrow morning. It is all over for the lying and crooked cretin from Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by DrAkpamudehe: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

I have listened to Unwuajuba the former minister, Charles soludo and Dr Chimaroke Nnamani speak at various platforms

And i still wonder why some Ibos choose a mediocre like Obi

That's because the real Ibo intellectuals don't have money to fund presidential elections.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Angelfrost(m): 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
Scamburster:

Rest

Already ahead of you... I'm well rested and rearing to go! cool
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by MarketDispatch: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
Starboytwo:
Obidients people, true true make Una Dey calm
Down.

The way you guys talk/abuse/look down on any and every non obi supporters is frightening. Omo.

Do you remember GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN? were you alive then ? If you were did you remember Clueless, drunkard of Otuoke, Shipopo, etc , etc etc? So, just enjoy what you see, life naa gaa gaa life is turn by turn.

E reach some people turn, Dem say other people supporters dey insult...who or which party started the insults?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Bigchristo: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
zionstaar75:
exactly what soludo was saying, I've removed myself forever from Peter obi supporters,the bible said he that walks with the wise shall be wise but a companion of fools......
You’re a fool if you can not digest the truth from what I said, Soludo doesn’t have such moral capability to judge Obi they’re both Politicians, if he said Obi under performed or mismanaged any funds under his watch as a governor then he should come out with reasonable prof rather than engaging in criticizing him on TV station, Since Obi declared his intention to run for office he has become a nightmare to many high profile politicians who don’t want a change of government because it will affect them, Soludo is part of International Advisory Group and member of President Buhari's Presidential Economic Advisory Committee, the economy crumbled in their very eyes he is criticizing someone else when he knows he is equally guilty of what he is accusing Obi for. Don’t see anything from there? Una wan Dey form too wise for this country but think in a very funny way, such mentality nor go carry us reach anywhere

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Rainstormer: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
Lol, I read that rant and stopped at the first paragraph. I told the person that sent it to me that it's fake news, that the structure of the rant sounds like what some of those bloggers masquerading as content creators will post. My guy referred me to Soludo Facebook account.

It's was disorienting to see such ranting coming from governor of my state! Soludo sounds so unhinged that I started wondering about his mental health. For how long has he been harbouring hatred for Peter Obi? Hatred is a strong disease that kills silently in a violent way.

The summary of Soludo rant is that Peter Obi ought to have run under the umbrella of APGA and other bla bla bla

2023 will really show that real POWER belongs to the PEOPLE. We the PEOPLE are giving that POWER to PETER OBI!!!
I swear!... It just pure hatred I read on d post... The man is obviously against Obi for personal reasons ? Or is it because he intended to contest later ?

Gosh, I just start hating this Soludo man

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Scamburster(m): 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
madapcmod:

But urchins are running around defending Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu from drug revelation.

Hypocrites. Why not accept he is a drog lord
Are you minding that I too know olodo, always sounding wake with nothing to prove.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
IamtheTruth1:

If you're so certain Obi won't win, why are that worried? You just typed Obi 4 times. You must be having sleepless nights because of Obi.

Did you watch the Edo rally bro?
Those people are not Igbos. You can feel genuine love.

You can't buy that type of love with money.

Point from one person from Tinubu campaign group that is not related to him,or owe him or are waiting for promised positions.

LOl

A sitting governor know more than you and i but you and your fellow social media mobs will still disagree until reality knock at your door

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Ttalk: 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
Yeeeeepa Soludo has finished Peter Obi and his zombidients.

Let me take time to digest the write-up.

Soludo is one SE man I admired. He is blunt and not infested by the emotional virus plaguing many Obi supporters

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by maestroferddi: 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
madapcmod:
Valentine Ozigbo should be warming up to take over from this talkative. In the history of Anambra, only Peter Obi and Obiano completed 8yrs. Others before him were kicked out after first tenure. Soludo is gradually losing the support he earned from the political serenity Obi instituted.

I don't think he knows there is a second tenure in the offing.

Prof without sense. Learn when to talk and when not to talk.

Oyo Governor Makinde is PDP and anti APC, but he is subtly supporting Thieefnubu. Your own is to open mouth waàaaaa
There is no point trying to euphemize this crass indiscretion...

These vituperative nonsense from Soludo is completely against Igbo interests in Nigeria.

Peter Obi, apart from Zik, is the politician of Igbo extraction who has broken regional boundaries to enter into national consciousness...

If Anambra citizens don't send a strong message to Soludo for toying with a noble project like Peter Obi quest for the presidency, then the rest of Igboland will never them seriously going forward...

How does one explain that a man in his sixties appear bent on milking a misguided school boy penchant for cheap popularity...

The Igbos are doing nzogbu nzogbu politics but it is still the same brand of politics which enabled you to become governor even when many people would have preferred Valentine Ozigbo who shone like a million stars at the governorship debate...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Rebelutionary: 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You heard the sound too!
The sound LOUD my brother...

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Princedapace(m): 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
BATified2023:
Thank God this is coming from soludo himself,I can’t imagine what will happen if this were to come from a Yoruba person

The same thing we have been telling them since that made them call us many derogatory names is the same thing soludo is telling them

Now let the attack on soludo begin

Oga, Obi wins or not is good for naija politics. Our politics must not and should not be all about two parties abeg. He has shown that anyone can run and pull the crowd and he has done well within that short time.
We must encourga such move if we really want a politics full of options, pls. It is like telling someone not to go to higher insitution becus he or she wont get a job.
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by zionstaar75: 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
Bigchristo:
You’re a fool if you can not digest the truth from what I said, Soludo doesn’t have such moral capability to judge Obi they’re both Politicians, if he said Obi under performed or mismanaged any funds under his watch as a governor then he should come out with reasonable prof rather than engaging in criticizing him on TV station, Since Obi declared his intention to run for office he has become a nightmare to many high profile politicians who don’t want a change of government because it will affect them, Soludo is part of International Advisory Group and member of President Buhari's Presidential Economic Advisory Committee, the economy crumbled in their very eyes he is criticizing someone else when he knows he is equally guilty of what he is accusing Obi for. Don’t see anything from there? Una wan Dey form too wise for this country but think in a very funny way, such mentality nor go carry us reach anywhere
u called soludo a criminal and now ure calling me a fool and both of us are more successful than you and older than u(unless you're worth over 100million and above 48years)you lack home training

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Ilaje1: 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
IamtheTruth1:

A man who decides to sell his brother, should remember that the buyer won't trust him!

You no talk about Obiano way you go beg EFCC for oh!.

World people!

The questions you should be asking are:
1. Is it true the $12m Obi invested is worth $3m?
2. Is it true that Obi put govt money in the name of investment in a company where his family is a shareholder?
3. Is true Obi saved money in the presence of decaying infrastructure like lack of roof on school buildings, bad road, lack of proper hospital etc?
4. Is it true Ngige's constructed roads are still standing while Obi's has been washed away?
5. Is it true poverty skyrocketed during Obi( when oil was at its peak) and went down during Obiano?
6. Is Soludo lying or Obi lied to us?

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
so even if obi knows( according to you) that he won't win, y are u lot bothered about him? Or does he not have the right to contest an election in a democratic Nigeria? Y are lots not attacking other smaller candidates like swore and co? Everyone has a right to stand for an elective position, whether they win or not is no one's business and the fact that gov soludo can stoop so low to start postulating who and who cannot win is petty.
LOl

You get back what you dished

Everyone knows Obi supporters to be social bully and mobs so what do you expect from the attacked ones? To run or watch you guys
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Komu1048(m): 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
elder1002:
Na mumu go read all this paragraphs.

As hard and harsh as this apc administration una no dae use this same energy attack them

Small thing na obi be una problem...

Zombidients can differentiate between facts and attack.

Facts is the one stated Nigerians who criticized all the presidential candidates, attack is the one done by Obi supporters to Tinubu only
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by g4gerald: 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
BATified2023:
so because he decided to put your pandora him tu lie where he belongs is the definition of disoriented?

A sitting governor is saying it as it is but one agbero for upper is talking crap

So u know better than d governor?
My cousin and other persons i know are gainfully employed in Hero (brewery) which Peter Obi brought to Anambra state. Soludo should tell us which of Obi's investment that is no longer generating revenue for Anambra today or that is not providing employment for people today, when you say those investments are next to nothing, in what essence? are the companies nolonger existing. For someone who has not even done anytin since he became governor to be criticizing his predecessor's effort is childish. We are still waiting for the magic he will perform in Anambra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
Corrinthians:
Time. Only time. All of the noise will fade away, including the person for whose reason the noise is being made.

These lines especially are instructive!?

Bull's eye!!

I'm sure, soludo is not God. What he said is his own personal opinion, even if obi didn't win,he won't be the first to contest and loose at first attempt. So he should save us all the nonsense and focus on fulfilling his promises to the people that elected him.
It's funny how some of you classify your opinion as truth. Like, do you really know what truth is?
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by OldNairalander(m): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
I have sponsored 5 graduates to IOC and another 3 on DSS slot during my days in govt.. I don't want to talk about others on different govt agencies.

I understand this is a faceless forum but mind your language. I know a top politician that owns an account here

Rebelutionary:

Hahahhahahaha...political psychologist on nairaland...u get work so? Some of you overate yourselves...ahn ahn...nothing we wont read on nairaland abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan At A Burial In Ogu Town Today(photos) / Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) / Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.