Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi (48442 Views)

Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River / Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
RomanGreen:
keep dreaming
hahahaha

Your worth next to nothing go soon step down for his uncle Atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

I have listened to Unwuajuba the former minister, Charles soludo and Dr Chimaroke Nnamani speak at various platforms

And i still wonder why some Ibos choose a mediocre like Obi
shatap stop talking nonsense
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by ppogba: 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
phorget:
Too long to read though, If he mentioned corruption or maladministration by Obi someone should let me know please.

He eulogized and praised Obi for investing tax payers money in a business in which he has interest.

That should be enough to confer sainthood on him.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Ingocof(m): 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Soludo went to Channels to Discuss his Budget and forgot to calm down and avoid mentioning Obi's name..

What do you call that one?

Did you even watch the interview on channels? The prof. tried to avoid mentioning the name of Obi but Seun kept mentioning his name as if Obi is the Lord and Saviour of Seun's family, so what do you expect of the governor?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by phorget(m): 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
He said Obi knows he won't come distant third in the coming election and Obi knows that they all know

He also claimed he knows what Obi is doing (probably cashing out as a smart business man)

Ok,since Obi wasn't accused of corruption then I'm good.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Hoodnigga123: 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
Desperate omo Ibo trying hard to cause confusion between the west and the north. It will not work. U will end up labouring in vain
AcuraZDX:

OPC terrorist howfa the Northerners your Agbado man supervised their killings in Lagos?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
caprock:
SOLUDO SHOULD ALLOW INEC TO DO THEIR WORK. HE IS NOT THE ELECTORAL UMPIRE.
LOl

Obi will elope into the thin air after the election

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by phorget(m): 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
ppogba:

He eulogized and praised Obi for investing tax payers money in a business in which he has interest.

That should be enough to confer sainthood on him.

Then Obi is our incoming president!
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
hush15:

Soludo disappointed me with this unwarranted response but it's obvious he is being too toxified by power to keep quiet and face governance.

Bitterness made him make biased comments about someone's goodwill, and rather than direct his comments to to the followers who saw his comments on the leader as an aspersion, he decided to go petty and directly on Peter. Now I ask, what if Peter wins?

Will he now kill himself!!!
That Betrayer, Political Hobo, win what? You think he is deceiving Soludo like he is deceiving you children Obidients?

Men that know Pandora Pete to his family compound?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by fergie001: 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kyase:

Omo I just finish reading ooo

Soludo no send anybody oo
I read it first from his fbk account. Well, he has not said anything I don't already know.

So, I just laughhhhhh

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by yeshuasfootstep(m): 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
The game he is playing is making sure that people like you who live off the public funds as you inflict pains on them won't succeed again.
That is why you're trying very hard to maintain the status quo.
Let's watch and see if you're stronger than God.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
phorget:

Ok,since Obi wasn't accused of corruption then I'm good.
he was accused of corruption o

Siphoning state fund into his family business grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by phorget(m): 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
buckeyemedia:
He said Pandora Pete is a selfish political sycophant, who saves money when schools don’t have roofs?

Then the next governor can use the saved money to get the roof fixed, that is still.better than him embezzling the money.
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by simplesearch: 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
Thought Soludo was a smart guy. If he does I think he should know how to pick his battles well. Somebody rule for 8years at a time many grown adults knew to be a titanic period in the political life history of Anambra state; wether in terms of security, godfarherism and what have you: yet he managed to put everything under control and made some laudable improvement even when his tenure was disrupted by some political gangsters, yet you went ahead for obvious political reasons and dismiss all his efforts as worth next to nothing. Soludo to me, has an over-rated self worth, with a kind of know it all portrayal. Even if Obi is going no where, should such verdict come from him?
Now he's been called out, instead of sticking to terms of arguments, he's bringing OBj and JESUS into his narratives. Sometimes when you talk too much as intelligent person, you may end up outplaying yourself. Truly, intelligence does not equate wisdom.

7 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by johnrx: 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
Charles Soludo

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
phorget:

Then Obi is our incoming president!
YES

Incoming president of Biafra

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
phorget:

Then the next governor can use the saved money to get the roof fixed, that is still.better than him embezzling the money.
Why will the Holy man leave money for the wicked to spend?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by legba1(m): 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
I luv men who fears no foes.....everywhere will be turned upside down as usual, very soon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by BoboC: 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

Your Obi go soon step down for his uncle Atiku

That's never happening

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
simplesearch:
Thought Soludo was a smart guy. If he does I think he should know how to pick his battles well. Somebody rule for 8years at a time many grown adults knew to be a titanic period in the political life history of Anambra state; wether in terms of security, godfarherism and what have you: yet he managed to put everything under control and made some laudable improvement even when his tenure was disrupted by some political gangsters, yet you went ahead for obvious political reasons and dismiss all his efforts as worth next to nothing. Soludo to me, has an over-rated self worth, with a kind of know it all portrayal. Even if Obi is going no where, should such verdict come from him?
Now he's been called out, instead of sticking to terms of arguments, he's bringing OBj and JESUS into his narratives. Sometimes when you talk too much as intelligent person, you may end up outplaying yourself. Truly, intelligence does not equate wisdom.
Peter Obi is a Betrayer, APGA & PDP will bare witness.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Princeyoungd2: 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
My brother the thing no taya person, are we really normal in this country?
How can APC even be on the ballot for 2023 and a sane human living in Nigeria is focusing on a third force on his own lane rather than the current administration.
Are we really seriously suffering or na only me dey suffer, if we are we should he channeling our anger to the problem.
elder1002:
Na mumu go read all this paragraphs.

As hard and harsh as this apc administration una no dae use this same energy attack them

Small thing na obi be una problem...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by phorget(m): 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
he was accused of corruption o

Siphoning state fund into his family business grin

Obiano was a two term governor after Obi, dis Obiano also noticed such siphoning.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
if the truth will free people but first kill them, let them die if it will save them

What's your definition of the "Truth" ? You know if I tell a lie for long, it becomes true right?
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by VERDA: 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
Corrinthians:
And the unravelling begins. Obi's light will deem into that of a firefly before the election. This I have seen.

You go soon blind...keep seeing rubish o!!
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Tableshakers: 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
Hmmmmmmmmm.....I remember Ekwueme and Jim Nwobodo case before Obasanjo won election... Jim still suffering the bad effect of betraying and lying against Ekwueme

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by emkz: 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
This tongue-lashing from Peter Obi's Governor wouldn't have been necessary if they had not challenged Soludo and insulted him.

When I started reading, I couldn't stop. Soludo was engaging, deep and spewed hard facts intelligently.

Let me advise Obidients. You can learn from Tinubu. It's not every missile they throw at him his followers start fighting. Look at this drug story and the whole Amoda Yekini Ogunlere, how often do you see Tinubu's men fighting? Put your eye on the ball and avoid distractions. Soludo said something to demarket Obi, why did you attack him? Now see the missile he has released. Analysts would dissect his statement and they might invite him for another interview which may further hurt the Obi campaign.

Many of Obi's supporters are just blindly following without understanding the man. The man himself has appealed to his followers to stop the attacks. Do they hear? Many of his followers don't believe in him and don't respect him. When Buhari was running in 2011 and 2015, his followers listened to everything he said and respected him. It seems some of Obi's followers are just there for fun, without knowing the stakes.

I wish them best luck.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Kyase(m): 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
fergie001:
I read it first from his fbk account. Well, he has not said anything I don't already know.

So, I just laughhhhhh

Na for cable twitter page I read am sef

If peter Obi no get better votes for anambra, Omo soludo go collect for obidient hands
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by SaLongs1(m): 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
I can smell paid promotion.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Obiwank: 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
This is one of the best articulation of the political situation of Igbos in Nigeria.

I am so impressed that he stood his ground and made these points. I only pray that we can read and understand.

I do disagree on the engagement with Nnamdi Kanu as one of the key asks for the Igbo people as I believe security can be accomplished in the South East without Kanu.

Overall very impressive! God bless Soludo for his courage.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by phorget(m): 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Why will the Holy man leave money for the wicked to spend?

Nobody is expected to be ”wicked”, government is supposed to be continuum, I save then the incoming spend.
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Timekeeper452: 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
This one is committing political suicide.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Nairanation2: 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
I've said it b4 & I'll say it again here. To God who created me: If d SE today chooses Gov. Soludo as d presidential candidate from d region, I'll not only vote for him but will campaign for him. He's arguably d brightest mind from d region rn... Completely detribalised. He's blessed & gifted! I doff my hat. BTW, I'm Yoruba. SE is lucky to hv him as their son.

10 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lifeless : Na Dem Dey Rush Buhari- BBC / Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election / Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.