Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi (48445 Views)

Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River / Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by hush15: 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
buckeyemedia:
That Betrayer, Political Hobo, win what? You think he is deceiving Soludo like he is deceiving you children Obidients?

Men that know Pandora Pete to his family compound?

Take it home. PETER will win and heaven won't fall.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Ewedegubbler: 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
Soludo is proving to be a historical mistake and would likely be a one term governor.
we know about your clandestine meeting with Atiku and Emeka in regards to what you are doing right now and we go dey laugh at u...

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
IamtheTruth1:

What's your definition of the "Truth" ? You know if I tell a lie for long, it becomes true right?
LOl

The truth in this context is that Obi will not win, Obi knows he won't win, Obi knows his people know he won't win, Obi knows his people know what he is doing

That is the truth bro

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by LegalWolf: 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
naptu2:
Charles Chukwuma Soludo

Continued below

TenQ Soludo is my inspiration! Principle beckons that you shouldn’t shy away from good fight, particularly on questions bordering on morality!

I don’t intend to nor would I give you audience here as this is a political post. But please refer to the biblical references he made on truth (which I may supply you AT MY DISCRETION if need be). So you will tell me how you are not fraudulent liar who lies go deceive people. Young little hushpuppi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by sammy329(m): 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
Not even in Lagos state (supposed headquarters of urban youths) where Labour Party could not find candidates to contest for House of Reps or Senate. The polls also show that he is taking votes away mostly from PDP. Indeed, if I were Asiwaju Tinubu, I would even give Peter Obi money as someone heading one of the departments of his campaign because Obi is making Tinubu’s pathway to victory much easier by indirectly pulling down PDP. It is what it is!

grin grin

See knockout!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by NA1RALANDER(f): 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
Even if you don't like Soludo...
Man spoke the bitter truth..
What a long and eventful read..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Reference(m): 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
So because he can't win he shouldn't contest to change the narrative.

I don't understand how these so called intellectuals think.
If all the benefits of 23 years of 5th Republic democracy spread over 6 general elections is about winning and losing and not developing the country through a competition of ideas and philosophies then I cannot see the point and benefit to Nigerians.

Whenever we progress down the road of error such as this let us take a minute to sum the amount of resources running in to trillions spent on this so called democracy and pointless elections since we insist it is all about winning and losing and no more.

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by RuddyFusion(m): 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
So Soludo sat down to write all of these just based on OBIDIENT reaction to nonsense on Channels?

I'm disappointed

Regardless....if voting Obi means wasting my vote, so be it.....nothing will stop me from voting OBI

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Rebelutionary: 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
ElSudani:
God bless Soludo. Where are folks like this when you need a presidential candidate of Igbo extraction?
This is classic, succinctly analyzed.
This is just the thought that was running through my mind!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by VERDA: 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
Angelfrost:
Honestly, most self-acclaimed Obidients (whatever the hell this even means) will cost Peter Obi this election!

That's assuming he actually stands a fair chance to begin with.

Why is it so hard to take criticisms and accept that your choice Presidential candidate is not perfect?!!! Any small criticism, y'all start climbing the walls! Makes no sense!

All supporters lash out at people who criticise their presidential candidates, that Obi's base are mostly youths who are very active on social media hence their loudness should not make some people become hypocrites.

Some of Una insult Jonathan pass this one in 2014 so let's shut up abeg and stop acting like supporters of other presidential candidates are saints...

He hardly responds to any attacks on him yet you all keep blaming him for actions of a few of his supporters as if he is supposed to gag them.

I am over 70% sure your a Tinubu supporter, I might be wrong and 110% sure you support one of the candidates...

If this came from a neutral person it might have made sense
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by zionstaar75: 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
Fkmodhi:
Too long to read but it doesn’t make sense...
how can something u didn't read make sense to you?how is this even too long in the first place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by tuborme: 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
Peter Obi denied Soludo the APGA ticket in 2013, he has been bitter ever since!

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Bigchristo: 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
naptu2:
Charles Chukwuma Soludo

Continued below

Coming from a bloody criminal who embezzled funds in CBN, Peter Obi wasn’t the person who hand over to you, someone did 8yrs after Peter Obi left Anambra state government, if Soludo can tell us how much a dollar was when he left Central bank of Nigeria as a governor then compare it to this current exchange rate and see if it tallies, If an investment is mismanaged don’t expect such investment to have same value and annual income, it either the investment appreciates due to good management or depreciated due to mismanagement, he was also International Advisory Group and member of President Buhari's Presidential Economic Advisory Committee, I hope you see why Nigeria isn’t moving forward as a nation those corrupt politicians recycled themselves round political offices and power just to keep getting richer, they don’t work for the interests of the masses it’s usually personal gain over public matters. Soludo doesn’t have the moral capability to judge Peter Obi for anything because he was part of the people that shrink Nigeria current economy to trenches.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by ayo291: 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by zionstaar75: 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
Angelfrost:
Honestly, most self-acclaimed Obidients (whatever the hell this even means) will cost Peter Obi this election!

That's assuming he actually stands a fair chance to begin with.

Why is it so hard to take criticisms and accept that your choice Presidential candidate is not perfect?!!! Any small criticism, y'all start climbing the walls! Makes no sense!
they have cost him my vote because this evening I've decided not to vote him again, they call me obedience in my street but from tomorrow I'll tell them never to call me that name again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by maestroferddi: 7:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
BATified2023:
it’s only meant for intellectuals n not miscreants
lol...

What is intellectual about a jeremiad of petty jealousies and nihilistic protestations?

What would you say about his recommendation that Peter Obi should vie under APGA?

You see...We leave you guys with the indiscretions of Soludo...

Nigerians are determined to get Peter Obi to Aso Rock...

Charles Soludo is entitled to his opinions...He has only one vote and he should cast any way he wishes but he knows he commands zero influence in Anambra let alone Igboland...

He should enjoy the giddiness of buffoonery and intemperate predilections...His comeuppance will certainly come...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by oluphemmxzy(m): 7:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
I love this piece, he highlighted the current situation, the problem and gave solutions...

God go help all of us kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Ewedegubbler: 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
I expected this mugu to tell us about the investment that he said was worth next to nothing now only for him to write a long epistle full of gibberish on how Obi cannot win and why Obi should have ran under APGA. even to the extent of calling Obi a party Jumper. didn't this same hopeless Soludo contest election under PDP before decamping to APGA?

I guess its time we expose this idiot and his drug addict son... Ekweremmadu and Chimaroke should be a case study for Soludo...

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Ilaje1: 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
AcuraZDX:
In all these epistle of John, no corruption or Mismanagement of fund was mentioned..

Soludo move on from the defeat of 2010.

Oluwole Professor

Either you and those that applauded your message are illiterate or you guys just lack comprehension. Read again about putting money where one is a shareholder in the name of investment. And that's not corruption?

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by rajiedreez: 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
What a writeup, ẹ full bele

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Yankee101: 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
Summary
1. Peter Obi can’t win
2. The investment returns are fake
3. Atiku or Tinubu will be president
4. Igbos should align and negotiate their place
5. Social media polls don’t win polls example Osun where LP won online but got 2k votes only
6. Most voters are not online. Atiku said this too
7. You can’t fight or bully people just cos they don’t agree with you
8. Peter Obi frenzy is dying down

Soludo is mostly telling the truth

9 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by zionstaar75: 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
Bigchristo:
Coming from a bloody criminal who embezzled funds in CBN, Peter Obi wasn’t the person who hand over to you, someone did 8yrs after Peter Obi left Anambra state government, if Soludo can tell us how much a dollar was when he left Central bank of Nigeria as a governor then compare it to this current exchange rate and see if it tallies, If an investment is mismanaged don’t expect such investment to have same value and annual income, it either the investment appreciates due to good management or depreciated due to mismanagement, he was also International Advisory Group and member of President Buhari's Presidential Economic Advisory Committee, I hope you see why Nigeria isn’t moving forward as a nation those corrupt politicians recycled themselves round political offices and power just to keep getting richer, they don’t work for the interests of the masses it’s usually personal gain over public matters. Soludo doesn’t have the moral capability to judge Peter Obi for anything because he was part of the people that shrink Nigeria current economy to trenches.
exactly what soludo was saying, I've removed myself forever from Peter obi supporters,the bible said he that walks with the wise shall be wise but a companion of fools......

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Omenlon: 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
elder1002:
Na mumu go read all this paragraphs.

As hard and harsh as this apc administration una no dae use this same energy attack them

Small thing na obi be una problem...
lazy youth, reading won't kill you.
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by casualobserver: 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by pyro10(m): 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
Believe this at your own risk.....
More you look less you see
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

The truth in this context is that Obi will not win, Obi knows he won't win, Obi knows his people know he won't win, Obi knows his people know what he is doing

That is the truth bro

If you're so certain Obi won't win, why are that worried? You just typed Obi 4 times. You must be having sleepless nights because of Obi.

Did you watch the Edo rally bro?
Those people are not Igbos. You can feel genuine love.

You can't buy that type of love with money.

Point from one person from Tinubu campaign group that is not related to him,or owe him or are waiting for promised positions.
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by descarado: 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
maestroferddi:
Has Soludo gone mad?

We Igbos know how to put delusions of grandeur in its place...

This madness being embraced by a man who bacame governor over the goodwill of all Igbos will end in premium tears.

Peter Obi will win about 80% of votes cast in Anambra...

Let's see what this impostor will do about it...

I know a certain northern presidential candidate has probably cut a deal with him to deflect to PDP after 2023 so that he could be given the party ticket...

Some people are just too sense to learn...
And he is getting serious hatred from igboland.
Even obiano, ngige zip mouth. He just started his political journey and they are using his head already.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by tooth4tooth: 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
Fkmodhi:
Too long to read but it doesn’t make sense...
It is too long for you to read yet you concluded it did not make sense. Cultivate the habit of reading. It will help you grow.
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Martartins(m): 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
If you have a political difference with Obi, why not shut your mouth? Why undermine everything that he achieved and worked for.?Why pick points that only favour your clueless Obiano?

Have you seen Obasanjo write about Tinubu in an epistle despite their political difference?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by PrinceDoctor(m): 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
This is serious. Charles has seen what I saw. Peter Obi can't win 2023 presidential election. A third-force needs alliance, high-profile endorsements, grass-root "structures," strong financial base, etc. This election will only give him a better ground to contest again under APGA which he swore not to leave.

Again, I can put my head on Affidavit at any court that Peter Obi will not win next year's election.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Ilaje1: 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
Truth is either APC or PDP will win. But Obi supporters are so toxic that they don't see the truth. And Obi is even PDP, so how I don't know how he can become the messiah. Instead of you to fight for the election to be cancelled. Ask for new constitution, Atiku, Tinubu and even Obi (the corrupt investment) should not even contest in sane society.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by onomeabuja: 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
naptu2:
Charles Chukwuma Soludo

Continued below

Honestly soludo na man by nailing every action of all Obis miscreants words
Soludo u nailed it respect sir!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba / Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech / Effects Of Brexit Results On The African Largest Economies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.