Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . (33852 Views)

Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? / I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage / Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Chochovini: 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
stigman:

Let he learn how to barb
. At 35?
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by achimendy(m): 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
He is my friend and is on the verge of giving up on life.
Please advice him

35 is not late, he should look for one skill and dedicate 6 month one year to learn appropriately and see how things change for him. Skill like DStv or solar panel installation.

There's no time for regret or suicide thoughts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Corea4king(m): 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
Anticrime77:

Sorry about that my brother. You will be fine.. Just a matter of time.. Look for online skills just give yourself target of 3-5yrs.
Involve in anything you sense can be an oppurtunity.. Be it crypto mining or airdrop.

Am doing crypto mining for now.
Thanks anyway

3 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by stigman(m): 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
Chochovini:
. At 35?

What do mean by at 35, if u are sharp in less than six months u are good to go

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Nezero(m): 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2023
Fedrick100:

I can’t choose Freelancing because am not a good writer

What about web design,can it fetch money also?

You Abi your friend
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Urch001: 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him
35 yrs is still very much young bro, encourage a brother, he can go to school, learn a skill, or even start a business, marriage is aside, he can marry anytime he want. There is no competition in life, please don't give up bro,u are still a small boy,don't mind all these people here,some of them their father marry for them,they are leaving in a free house,even their bills are been settled by another person,so,they wouldn't understand how difficult this life are, especially when u have no one to support you. You will definitely laugh at last bro. 💪💪💪💪

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by francotunsco: 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
His situation is really fantastic. He has prospects to live a beautiful life.

It would have been worse for him, if at 35, he has a wife, children, no job, no skill etcetera.

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by BabaIbo: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
Akalia:
Man, your words can humble any pedantic nitwit bragging.

smiley cool
I think that is good for him, he will behave in his future comments/utterances.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Setursight(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
Oga, ur life contains elements of Grace.
Not everyone is that lucky to achieve such feets at such a tender age. It doesn't means others are not making efforts or contended in living a mediocre life. Let's all pray for Grace. They're whole lots of physical and spiritual factors that obfuscate man's efforts.

okoroemeka:
sometimes I wonder how some men can relax so much and reach such years with nothing,is it laziness,lack of seeing opportunities,lack of proactive thinking,procrastination ,or simply accepting mediocre living standards?before I was 25 yrs I already have a car,wife,two children and a small two bedroom bungalow,it is sad that not everyone can pull him or herself out of poverty and that reinforced my belief that success is tied to state of mind,there is a proverb in igboland that says,e ejigi mkpacha nsi egbe agba adaka ozo,which means you cannot use scrap leftover gunpowder to shot a gorilla.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by okoroemeka(m): 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
Setursight:
Oga, ur life contains elements of Grace.
Not everyone is that lucky to achieve such feets at such a tender age. It doesn't means others are not making efforts or contended in living a mediocre life. Let's all pray for Grace. They're whole lots of physical and spiritual factors that obfuscate man's efforts.

I don't know about grace and luck but what I know is that when I was a student in the college of agriculture, I was working part time in a palm oil processing mill a tough hot sweaty job that is not for the faint hearted,I managed to save #100k and bought 10 drums red oil by April that year,that I stored and sold it for #250k by September same year,this was around 2000-2001,I used the #250k and went to ibadan to buy 100 pig weaners at #2500 per weaners to rear in my small farm in imo state,after 6 months i sold all at #15k flat rate and made my first one million naira,so you see my friend if you sit down to wait for God's grace and glory you may wait forever,fortune favours the bold and those that have the ability to see opportunity were there is none and take their destiny in their own hands

3 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Alaga2222(m): 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2023
Olasyke:

Yeah, age isn't a barrier to starting over or making it in life. Even Orlando owoh made it in his 70's

Yeah Orlando Owoh made it in his 70’s but he had a wife and children before investing into music…
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Adewale1603(m): 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2023
okoroemeka:
I don't know about grace and luck but what I know is that when I was a student in the college of agriculture, I was working part time in a palm oil processing mill a tough hot sweaty job that is not for the faint hearted,I managed to save #100k and bought 10 drums red oil by April that year,that I stored and sold it for #250k by September same year,this was around 2000-2001,I used the #250k and went to ibadan to buy 100 pig weaners at #2500 per weaners to rear in my small farm in imo state,after 6 months i sold all at #15k flat rate and made my first one million naira,so you see my friend if you sit down to wait for God's grace and glory you may wait forever,fortune favours the bold and those that have the ability to see opportunity were there is none and take their destiny in their own hands
2000- 2001. Life was simple and things were easy back then. Not unlike now. It takes the grace of God for one to make it this present era, without involving in any kind of crime, embezzlement, fraud, drugs, scam, going fetish, e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Ojoolawale1(m): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2023
Na wa o
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Setursight(m): 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
Grace is making your own possible efforts while the universe do the rest.
You'll agree there are others who're more hard working, more focused, more business oriented than you. People who in fact had their lives mapped out, but suddenly everything went South.
That u achieved that feets quite early, doesn't means others are lazy. I rest my case!
okoroemeka:

3 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by nifton(m): 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
Realguyman1:
Wetin he wan dey learn for welding for 2 to 3yrs if he is serious person? If someone is serious, within 3 months, u have already gotten the basics in welding, then within a year u are already good with it.
Or unless maybe he wants to learn from those road side welders.

Mind u, there is difference between welding, fitting and fabricating. Once one is good with the welding aspects, he/she can go out there to start hustling for his/herself, and from there he/she can start gaining enough knowledge and experience in fittings and fabricating
Are you a welder?
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by thisisit: 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2023
He should go to third mainland bridge in lagos and do what his mate normally do on the bridge grin
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ahh Sirchiboy, I remember when you said that you're unemployed and living with your parent...
Could it be that this 35 year old friend is you?

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Chochovini: 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
stigman:

What do mean by at 35, if u are sharp in less than six months u are good to go
. That‘s not totally true. Haircut requires what I called Artistic skill.. The lack of that skill is the reason we have so many quack barbers around.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by MentalCase98: 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
VTJN:
it is not easy for some of us seriously. I for instance has done virtually everything within my reach to make headway but all to no avail. I am a 2.1 graduate but teaching with 20k salary. School has closed and i wonder how i would survive till September 18th. Coming from a poor home is really a disadvantage to some of us. I can't indulge in crime. I don't have the mind. I am the second son also. My elder brother is also not doing fine. He's a graduate. My other siblings can't go to school because there was no money. One is learnt fashion design but there was no money to get her sewing machine. She's just 18, and can sew very well using her madam machine at times. If my dad was alive, maybe things wouldn't have been this tough on us. I cried at times. The suffering is too much. We hardly had two square meal daily. My younger brother can play football excellently but no sponsor. He can't go to school because there was no money. He's just doing menial jobs just to keep soul and body together. The last boy still in secondary school but i do pity the poor boy. At times i do regrets why i came into existence. It's not being easy seriously

Please don’t despair. I know the condition of the country makes one want to lose hope sometimes. But there is a satisfaction that comes with knowing you are putting the effort even if the results don’t come immediately.

Keep faith and be prayerful. Whatever Job you have now just do it to the best of your ability and try to make good friends with your superiors. Don’t just do your job, go the extra mile to do personal favours for them that make them like you. The truth about this country is that nothing works on merit. It’s all about man know man. You have a 2:1, there are people who finished with 3rd class doing well just based on their personal networks. Don’t just work hard, be smart.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by kelspinall(m): 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2023
never give up,find something to do
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Aw6793: 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him
Na mainly calabar boys dey get this kain useless profile. Na only toto them get skill to plow
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Benjamin4388(m): 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kpac:

@Sirchiboy
Let him reach out to me.
He should choose any skill he wants to learn and i will foot the entire bills.
Cheers.
Omo baba kum fund my filmmaking ambition...i go pay you twice as much ahead ahead
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by virginboy1(m): 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
It shall be well
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Timigeofrey(m): 12:17am On Jul 30, 2023
okoroemeka:
sometimes I wonder how some men can relax so much and reach such years with nothing,is it laziness,lack of seeing opportunities,lack of proactive thinking,procrastination ,or simply accepting mediocre living standards?before I was 25 yrs I already have a car,wife,two children and a small two bedroom bungalow,it is sad that not everyone can pull him or herself out of poverty and that reinforced my belief that success is tied to state of mind,there is a proverb in igboland that says,e ejigi mkpacha nsi egbe agba adaka ozo,which means you cannot use scrap leftover gunpowder to shot a gorilla.

I no blame you!

Just thank God for your life and learn to think before you talk

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:54am On Jul 30, 2023
sageb:

@UyaiIncomparabl Is this guy's claim true about UI/UX design?

True and not true. They can try to stand out from the crowd by further specializing in FrontEnd Dev. It's not compulsory but it sets you apart from the crowd.

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Swagaa99: 1:15am On Jul 30, 2023
Nezero:

You Abi your friend

Them don catch baba,,,, e Dey go tru corner 😂😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Swagaa99: 1:20am On Jul 30, 2023

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by tobisunday(m): 3:57am On Jul 30, 2023
It’s not too late

Better late than never
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by doneback04: 3:57am On Jul 30, 2023
Olasyke:
Five more years to go.

Nairaland people with calculation grin grin
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Kingabia1998(m): 5:59am On Jul 30, 2023
Let the single, jobless and poor breath
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by VTJN(m): 6:13am On Jul 30, 2023
o123456789:
If your friend know how to read and write tell him to learn cyber security and he can begin to make money instantly.
how can one learn it without laptop please?
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by okoroemeka(m): 6:27am On Jul 30, 2023
Adewale1603:
2000- 2001. Life was simple and things were easy back then. Not unlike now. It takes the grace of God for one to make it this present era, without involving in any kind of crime, embezzlement, fraud, drugs, scam, going fetish, e.t.c

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant / Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped / Girls Fight Naked Over A Man - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.