Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . (33782 Views)

Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? / I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage / Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Dexy4yah(m): 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
okoroemeka:
sometimes I wonder how some men can relax so much and reach such years with nothing,is it laziness,lack of seeing opportunities,lack of proactive thinking,procrastination ,or simply accepting mediocre living standards?before I was 25 yrs I already have a car,wife,two children and a small two bedroom bungalow,it is sad that not everyone can pull him or herself out of poverty and that reinforced my belief that success is tied to state of mind,there is a proverb in igboland that says,e ejigi mkpacha nsi egbe agba adaka ozo,which means you cannot use scrap leftover gunpowder to shot a gorilla.
You sound so foolish and arrogant sir

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by dododawa1: 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
Only available job in NIGERIA now is
POLITICS
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Procashtips(m): 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
Hezzyluv:

Freelancing or UI/UX

Which computer skill is freelancing?
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by KIDfurniture(m): 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
Tell him to stop going to church first.
He needs to have a one on one chat with his maker inside his house with fasting only.
Tell him not to rush himself. He should avoid women oooooooooooo

Sirchiboy:
He is my friend and is on the verge of giving up on life.
Please advice him

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by tjdaddy(m): 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
I'll advice him to eat ....na who chop dey fit plan ๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Godseed: 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
Mumbled list.
Reorder and acquire.
Skills, job, wife.
In that order.

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by BanjiHols(m): 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
He can still be a billionare before 40. Never late with the right IT skills dt can be learnt on YouTube.

After all at 35, Simon Cowell of Britain got Talent was living in his mum home, dead broke.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by haloyeah(m): 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
First of all, it's important to remember that everyone's situation is different, and there's no one-size-fits-all solution. That said, I have some suggestions that may be helpful.
First, he should consider exploring their interests and passions, and finding ways to develop skills related to those interests.
Secondly, he may want to consider exploring local job resources, such as job fairs, job training programs, or employment agencies.
Third, he may want to consider seeking out social support, such as family, friends, or a support group.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Awesome01(m): 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
My advice is learn how to drive . Be it car, bus or trucks. Driving has no age limit. Get busy with a driving job as a hussle to feed yourself temporarily while you plan for other ventures.

It also brings opportunity to meet people, connecting on business and knowing other hussles people engaged in to make big money.

Wish you best of luck.

3 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by davidvico(m): 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
okoroemeka:
sometimes I wonder how some men can relax so much and reach such years with nothing,is it laziness,lack of seeing opportunities,lack of proactive thinking,procrastination ,or simply accepting mediocre living standards?before I was 25 yrs I already have a car,wife,two children and a small two bedroom bungalow,it is sad that not everyone can pull him or herself out of poverty and that reinforced my belief that success is tied to state of mind,there is a proverb in igboland that says,e ejigi mkpacha nsi egbe agba adaka ozo,which means you cannot use scrap leftover gunpowder to shot a gorilla.

You should be a solution giver, rather than added more problem to people seeking for helping hand

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by davidvico(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him

I believe learning skill like phone repair will help him
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by olubless90: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
Make he go farm oo...

It's not too late,
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by kmaster007: 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
Things dey sup for dis life
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by olubless90: 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
[quote author=davidvico post=124739787]

I believe learning skill like phone repair will help him

Phone repair cannot be enough for him, not to mention wife and children... other relative billings aside....
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Metrofox(m): 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
Olasyke:

Yeah, age isn't a barrier to starting over or making it in life. Even Orlando owoh made it in his 70's

grin and of what use will money be to you in your 70s?
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by PepeXKermit: 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
DenreleDave:

He is not depending on his parents like you are...

If e sure for you, come make we show eachother our revenue for last year. Mumu
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by DenreleDave(m): 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
PepeXKermit:

If e sure for you, come make we show eachother our revenue for last year. Mumu

Revenue from yahoo plus abi

Go and do dt with ur fellow yahoo guys

Only a fraud will boast of sumtin like this, u keep showing ur true color grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Anticrime77: 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
Osanoghodua1:
My advise is for you to learn about AIRDROP and TESTNET in Cryptocurrency , in addition to other soft skills, in 1yr of you're not a waster ( careless with Money) you will be worth $20k. Just get use to twitter, stop entertainment, marry Reddit, twitter join a lot of crypto communities, am not telling you to pay money to invest in any project don't get scammed by fake projects. There are too many money in the world and people are ready to distribute it but you must find out how they will be distributed and you must position yourself through the right skills. I can't teach crypto ATM, 25"hrs not enough for me again.
Nice advise boss

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Anticrime77: 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
Corea4king:
His condition is even more better than mine, Am 37 without a job ,a wife and HEALTH.
I have been looking for easy work that can sustain my health,no where to be found, even if I find,they said I can't fit in due to my health challenge
Despite all these, am the first son and many of
my siblings are looking upon on me.
This condition develop during my nysc year .

Sorry about that my brother. You will be fine.. Just a matter of time.. Look for online skills just give yourself target of 3-5yrs.
Involve in anything you sense can be an oppurtunity.. Be it crypto mining or airdrop.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Mistaphil(m): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
He should start something (a skill) itโ€™s never late
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
Hezzyluv:

To go where

Modified.
At op, tell him to go and learn welding if he has the passion for it. Within one years, he should be able to get the basic. Down to the next 2to3 years, he would become oga of his own.
Na who go support am financially abi him no go chop

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
clinician2x:
Tell him to join nairaland and be defending APC, be will be paid 30k monthly.
U cant be serious
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Anticrime77: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
VTJN:
it is not easy for some of us seriously. I for instance has done virtually everything within my reach to make headway but all to no avail. I am a 2.1 graduate but teaching with 20k salary. School has closed and i wonder how i would survive till September 18th. Coming from a poor home is really a disadvantage to some of us. I can't indulge in crime. I don't have the mind. I am the second son also. My elder brother is also not doing fine. He's a graduate. My other siblings can't go to school because there was no money. One is learnt fashion design but there was no money to get her sewing machine. She's just 18, and can sew very well using her madam machine at times. If my dad was alive, maybe things wouldn't have been this tough on us. I cried at times. The suffering is too much. We hardly had two square meal daily. My younger brother can play football excellently but no sponsor. He can't go to school because there was no money. He's just doing menial jobs just to keep soul and body together. The last boy still in secondary school but i do pity the poor boy. At times i do regrets why i came into existence. It's not being easy seriously

It is well my brother.. Its just a matter of time..most time background is the issue.. Except for those that are extremely lucky. It takes time to get it right if the background is no where to be found
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by SenatorIyke: 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2023
Let him go and learn a skill. Simple
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Ten06(m): 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
At 35 it is not too late to learn a skill. Success comes to those who do things now
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Anticrime77: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
Dearlord:
OP, better advice your friend to give up or die now that he is still able to die because he is a failure already and dieing at old is just a waste of time among the living

Ignore this one
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by seanery: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
MAKE HIN GO DIE NAO.

HOW USELESS OF HIM.

NO SKILLZ..., FOOLISH HUMAN
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Mystic216: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
He should learn solar inverter installation
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by JohnnA1: 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
lampido22:
I'm 35 but I entered nursing school 2 years back
Wow amazing.
Wish you well...
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by VTJN(m): 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
Anticrime77:

It is well my brother.. Its just a matter of time..most time background is the issue.. Except for those that are extremely lucky. It takes time to get it right if the background is no where to be found
exactly. The background

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by NaijaCover(m): 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him

Start Blogging Business And Thank
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by PepeXKermit: 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
DenreleDave:

Revenue from yahoo plus abi

Go and do dt with ur fellow yahoo guys

Only a fraud will boast of sumtin like this, u keep showing ur true color grin grin

Lol. My brother when you dey come out, also come through with your source of funds. I will do the same too. Useless people wey thimk say everybody wey have it na yahoo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10 Types Of People You Would See In A Club House :D / I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. / Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.